Kevin Samuels says “Large % of men are raised by women & they think they own us”

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

3 weeks ago '20        #1
7573 page views
313 comments

LegendKilla03  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x55
Props total: 59114 59 K  Slaps total: 7305 7 K
Kevin Samuels says “Large % of men are raised by women & they think they own us”

+80   

best
worst
313 comments

3 weeks ago '20        #2
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 29764 29 K  Slaps total: 5734 5 K
Stop posting this man's bs op

3 weeks ago '20        #3
LegendKilla03  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x55 OP
 Xiox said
Ok
+24   

3 weeks ago '20        #4
confidential1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 44725 44 K  Slaps total: 2337 2 K
sh*t was gospel...
How many generations of black males raised by single mothers and never manned up into leaders?

Edit:

The ones replying to the research question above with exceptions to the rule while dismissing the general application actually prove his point. They actually sound like the females that call in to only realize they don’t know ytf they even think what they “think”.

Last edited by confidential1; 04-17-2021 at 03:11 PM..
+91   

3 weeks ago '17        #5
Thegreatiandi  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 23940 23 K  Slaps total: 2011 2 K
Loads of validity to this.

I think lots of n*gga's going to be upset because they're taking it as a personal shot at their own single mom, but he is stating facts.

I personally grew up around young men whose mothers would cuss them out and say sh*t like, " you look just like your fu*k a*s father...he wasn't sh*t and you ain't gonna be sh*t either ". It's a part of the puzzle as to why some young men turn out the way they do. If you grow up around too much emotion...too much estrogen...you're going to turn out as a young man who handles things based off emotions. You're not learning how to be a stand up guy being constantly told to sit your a*s down by a female

You see it with these young men who can't handle basic breakups with the woman. You see it with these young men who can't handle rejection at all. Being a young man full of testosterone but treating every situation like a female full of estrogen never ends well.

They're truly is a reason why households need a strong father figure. At the very least, hopefully you have some good uncles around you... not just some old Street n*ggas to really fu*k your head up.
+178   

3 weeks ago '18        #6
S-Class 
Props total: 73428 73 K  Slaps total: 7006 7 K
 Xiox said
What bs ? He saying real sh*t
+56   

3 weeks ago '17        #7
Thegreatiandi  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 23940 23 K  Slaps total: 2011 2 K
 S-Class said
What bs ? He saying real sh*t
BX seems to really hate this guy. Most times they just say he's gay without giving any credence to the truth he's telling.

sh*t is type weird to me...
+72   

3 weeks ago '19        #8
skippa 
Props total: 6988 6 K  Slaps total: 952 952
1:47 in and it's clear this n*gga is a covert racist **** with that generalization sh*t.

Asian; East Asian, Middle Eastern, etc, etc. Women run their men and their households. Both my Asian bi*ches had quiet timid chain smoking fathers with hella aggressive combative mothers.

This n*gga just get off on talking down on black folks black women especially.

Way to many timid black women outside waiting on a n*gga to lead the way. It's just to many weak n*ggas outside waiting on direction from another n*gga.

3 weeks ago '18        #9
S-Class 
Props total: 73428 73 K  Slaps total: 7006 7 K
 Thegreatiandi said
BX seems to really hate this guy. Most times they just say he's gay without giving any credence to the truth he's telling.

Very weird indeed
+15   

3 weeks ago '20        #10
LegendKilla03  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x55 OP
 skippa said
1:47 in and it's clear this n*gga is a covert racist **** with that generalization sh*t.

Asian; East Asian, Middle Eastern, etc, etc. Women run their men and their households. Both my Asian bi*ches had quiet timid chain smoking fathers with hella aggressive combative mothers.

This n*gga just get off on talking down on black folks black women especially.

Way to many timid black women outside waiting on a n*gga to lead the way. It's just to many weak n*ggas outside waiting on direction from another n*gga.
Derrick Jaxn hoe a*s made a temporary career out of sh*tting on black men

Last edited by LegendKilla03; 04-16-2021 at 09:13 PM..
+38   

3 weeks ago '19        #11
skippa 
Props total: 6988 6 K  Slaps total: 952 952
 LegendKilla03 said
Derrick Jaxn hoe a*s mad a temporary career out of sh*tting on black men
It's a lot of covert c00n a*s n*ggas that love engaging in the act of talking down on their own. I came to realize that when I discovered Tommy Sotomayor and his fan base.

sh*t is sickening, but these are also one dimensional individuals with no real life experiences outside the 50 mile radius of where they were born with very limited interactions with people of different races and backgrounds.
+14   

3 weeks ago '17        #12
Real Talk 10%er  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 44780 44 K  Slaps total: 15690 15 K
 Xiox said
 LegendKilla03 said
Ok
+9   

3 weeks ago '18        #13
FireBeats  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 62021 62 K  Slaps total: 14057 14 K
 Thegreatiandi said

Now you see what kind of situation we in, in the Black Community. These dudes that have a problem with Kevin Samuels are what I like to call "gynocracy drones" which is what the Black Community is. A Community ran by the women. These men are on auto-pilot. They see they mama in every Black Woman they see.

That's why the Black Woman can never be wrong, because "Mama" can never be wrong. Yeah she wrong, but that's "My Mama" syndrone. With this mentality the Black Community is Finished.

I even heard a dude say "Ain't no way Kevin Samuels gonna get away with correcting Black Women" like this lol. Like KS is doing some unspoken crime. Kevin Samuels rarely curses or anything.

Kevin Samuels represents something scary to these types of Black Men. He presents "Change". These guys have for so long have been used to Black Women being out of control, and disrespectful that they got accustomed to it. Now it's Black Men saying "NO MORE" and it's shocking to these dudes systems. They still in a state of hypnosis and brainwash.
+45   

3 weeks ago '16        #14
Qbofficial  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 2549 2 K  Slaps total: 379 379
 FireBeats said
Now you see what kind of situation we in, in the Black Community. These dudes that have a problem with Kevin Samuels are what I like to call "gynocracy drones" which is what the Black Community is. A Community ran by the women. These men are on auto-pilot. They see they mama in every Black Woman they see.

That's why the Black Woman can never be wrong, because "Mama" can never be wrong. Yeah she wrong, but that's "My Mama" syndrone. With this mentality the Black Community is Finished.

I even heard a dude say "Ain't no way Kevin Samuels gonna get away with correcting Black Women" like this lol. Like KS is doing some unspoken crime. Kevin Samuels rarely curses or anything.

Kevin Samuels represents something scary to these types of Black Men. He presents "Change". These guys have for so long have been used to Black Women being out of control, and disrespectful that they got accustomed to it. Now it's Black Men saying "NO MORE" and it's shocking to these dudes systems. They still in a state of hypnosis and brainwash.

U wanna keep screaming the nxxxa name?
Sounds like the man digging ya guts out as you type.

3 weeks ago '11        #15
BaseWhitaker 
Props total: 20677 20 K  Slaps total: 2332 2 K
Boxden hates gay people

But Lionizes Kevin Samuels lmao we live in a fu*king Simulation
+1   

3 weeks ago '18        #16
FireBeats  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 62021 62 K  Slaps total: 14057 14 K
 Qbofficial said
U wanna keep screaming the nxxxa name?
Sounds like the man digging ya guts out as you type.
Can't dispute nothing I said. But what I said is true.

You f*ghting for your Single Mama? lol.

Sorry you ain't have a father in ya life man. I did
+36   

3 weeks ago '16        #17
00010111  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 37771 37 K  Slaps total: 4187 4 K
Some of what he said is true but if he thinks that there aren't white, Mexican, Asian and Arab women who run their men and households (especially in western nations), then he is delusional.

Once again, he makes some good points but nothing he's saying is profound and he comes across as very catty and damaged. There isn't even any humor to it as there is with someone like Corey Holcomb who says pretty much the same sh*t.

Last edited by 00010111; 04-17-2021 at 03:49 AM..
+12   

3 weeks ago '13        #18
Ethernine 
Props total: 6015 6 K  Slaps total: 1629 1 K
 Thegreatiandi said

Let me explain more my little brother ....

Bluntly .... most of these cats ain’t sh*t!

Most of these new n*ggas made a lot of these young hoes this way! Aka bum n*ggas...

Oh wait Kevin also fu*king up they game! Now they can’t go on social media telling basic ugly hoes they thick fine leaving them hoes emojis with hearts bi*ch be 300 pounds ... we al ready know n*ggas will fu*k anything.

Kevin stopping that.

Exposing bum n*ggas and bum hoes is what he do.. I love it

If these hoes game change..... bum n*ggas game got to change also
Half these lil squares have no game. No daddy.
+31   

3 weeks ago '04        #19
Ace2125  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 4831 4 K  Slaps total: 779 779
 00010111 said
Some of what he said is true but if he thinks that there aren't white, Mexican, Asian and Arab women who run their men and households (especially in western nations), then he is delusional.

Once again, he makes some good points but nothing he's saying is profound and he comes across as very catty and damaged. There isn't even any humor it as there is with someone like Corey Holcomb who says pretty much the same sh*t.
But those men haven't been be constantly demean as much as black men to make their women believe they are just as good or better without them.
+12   

3 weeks ago '16        #20
Qbofficial  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 2549 2 K  Slaps total: 379 379
 FireBeats said
Can't dispute nothing I said. But what I said is true.

You f*ghting for your Single Mama? lol.

Sorry you ain't have a father in ya life man. I did
Says the bxer that gay trolls?
I can smell fatherless on you.

3 weeks ago '11        #21
awww  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 45095 45 K  Slaps total: 34179 34 K
 Thegreatiandi said

I think lots of n*gga's going to be upset because they're taking it as a personal shot at their own single mom, but he is stating facts.

I personally grew up around young men whose mothers would cuss them out and say sh*t like, " you look just like your fu*k a*s father...he wasn't sh*t and you ain't gonna be sh*t either ". It's a part of the puzzle as to why some young men turn out the way they do. If you grow up around too much emotion...too much estrogen...you're going to turn out as a young man who handles things based off emotions. You're not learning how to be a stand up guy being constantly told to sit your a*s down by a female

You see it with these young men who can't handle basic breakups with the woman. You see it with these young men who can't handle rejection at all. Being a young man full of testosterone but treating every situation like a female full of estrogen never ends well.

They're truly is a reason why households need a strong father figure. At the very least, hopefully you have some good uncles around you... not just some old Street n*ggas to really fu*k your head up.
Look I agree to what you're saying but the treating everything with emotion thing, when a female say crazy sh*t to you and damn near spit in your face most men think just walking away shows your a man but cursing that bi*ch back out shows you're handling it like a woman. Women have also been using this as a defense mechanisms when a man defends himself slowly brain washing men to believe the sh*t to. To me thats basically being a bi*ch letting women get away with bad behavior towards you. I feel you have to tell a bi*ch when she's doing something wrong not beating her a*s but saying look bi*ch you aint about to talk to me any kinda way that doesn't show you're handling it like a bi*ch and being over emotional thats showing you're standing up for yourself and showing her you're not a bi*ch. If more women was seeing this behavior they would see that behavior wouldn't be tolerated
+19   

3 weeks ago '20        #22
Tweezy12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 27119 27 K  Slaps total: 8795 8 K
 Thegreatiandi said

Yes, and exactly why our crime rates are through the roof, and white supremacists use to have a hold on this and it was mostly a African-American problem but not white father's abandon their children to be raised by a single mother just as much if not more than black father's
+5   

3 weeks ago '18        #23
Proffesor X  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 53861 53 K  Slaps total: 12622 12 K
Flawed logic..black men who have a abandoned kids and family for whatever reason are somehow looked at as the needed balance in the household...but these men who ran aren't strong enough to do the right thing for thiers...but the logic is these same brothers would be better raising kids or boys who essentially will grow up and be the same not about sh*t a*s n*ggas...as opposed to a single mother who does the right thing..works...takes care of her seeds the right way and raises them to be half way decent adults/men

"Well then they they think they own us".........glorified ignorance....

Good fathers need to be in they kids lives..but in most cases actual good fathers are..even if its separate households....that's just facts

Last edited by Proffesor X; 04-17-2021 at 03:59 AM..

3 weeks ago '17        #24
LurkinSince2012 
Props total: 6297 6 K  Slaps total: 399 399
When women are raised like men and men are raised to be emotional this is what you get. All around dysfunction. It’s sad he’s getting torn down for calling it out
+34   

3 weeks ago '15        #25
Preacher Mane  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 55049 55 K  Slaps total: 3574 3 K
He spoke gospel this entire interview. Only people that hate it are simps that pander to women in hopes of any interaction with a woman whatsoever. Even if it’s hearing a fart through a walkie talkie several states over.

Salute to this brother
+16   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  16
Title f*ght: Canelo Alvarez vs. Billy Joe Saunders (5/8 8pm ET DAZN)
1092 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  12
Article inside Black Panther 2’s Synopsis Is Pretty Cryptic, But Michael B. Jordan H..
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+93online now  10
Video inside Man Goes Through His Girlfriend's Phone, Video Calls The Dude She Was D..
188 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  3
First look at Lily James & Sebastian Stan as Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee ..
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy