FedEx Mass Shooter Identity Revealed

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+44  134
87 replies  @guap

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

3 weeks ago '13        #1
8983 page views
243 comments

YSPromoshunz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x25
Props total: 22448 22 K  Slaps total: 13465 13 K
FedEx Mass Shooter Identity Revealed

+34   

best
worst
243 comments

3 weeks ago '20        #2
The Shredder 
Props total: 14234 14 K  Slaps total: 7247 7 K
All the politicians talk about is gun control but i see the American culture as being the bigger problem here

Violent movies and tv shows, violent video games that kids are playing, violent music, politicians on both sides acting like kids and being hateful, pr0n being easily accessible. Cancel culture is only causing more hate

3 weeks ago '13        #3
YSPromoshunz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x25 OP
Props total: 22448 22 K  Slaps total: 13465 13 K
 Uncle Scar said
All the politicians talk about is gun control but i see the American culture as being the bigger problem here

Violent movies and tv shows, violent video games that kids are playing, violent music, politicians on both sides acting like kids and being hateful, pr0n being easily accessible. Cancel culture is only causing more hate
Nah we need to focus specifically on this piece of sh*t fakkit who did the shooting. We need to start blaming these white mass shooters parents. They are raising pieces of sh*ts as kids and they should be blamed for the sh*t their worthless piece of sh*t kids are doing. We need to quit deflecting and quit derailing to bullsh*t that don't got nothing to do with nothing once we find out that the shooter is white.

Every single time it comes out that the shooter is white all of a sudden it's the same derailing and deflections of blaming everything and everybody else instead of strictly focusing on the white loser and their garbage parents. This guy was a loser piece of sh*t who probably was broke and corny and didn't have no friends or girlfriends or social life. fu*k this fakkit loser
+209   

3 weeks ago '07        #4
Tom Masters  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 29214 29 K  Slaps total: 7584 7 K
In before race war
+58   

3 weeks ago '15        #5
Always Good 
Props total: 8713 8 K  Slaps total: 2025 2 K
I already knew it was a bi*ch a*s socially awkward perverted zit face cac when I heard it on the 5 o’clock channel 4 news this morning

I hate this sh*tty a*s country and it’s trash culture
+102   

3 weeks ago '18        #6
Thefootclan 
Props total: 293 293  Slaps total: 32 32
Goofy incel smh..taking innocent lives for your lack of everything.
+29   

3 weeks ago '16        #7
Proveone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 64486 64 K  Slaps total: 3922 3 K
Thug culture. Where are the fathers

+145   

3 weeks ago '18        #8
braze189 
Props total: 6438 6 K  Slaps total: 743 743
Surprise, Surprise.
+49   

3 weeks ago '17        #9
Pretty Tone 
Props total: 42878 42 K  Slaps total: 3754 3 K
 Uncle Scar said

No . Mental health is the bigger problem. Majority us us grew up under these conditions and we all aren't out here wilding
+56   

3 weeks ago '20        #10
B Dotel 
Props total: 1981 1 K  Slaps total: 2067 2 K
 yspromoshunz said
nah we need to focus specifically on this piece of sh*t fakkit who did the shooting. We need to start blaming these white mass shooters parents. They are raising pieces of sh*ts as kids and they should be blamed for the sh*t their worthless piece of sh*t kids are doing. We need to quit deflecting and quit derailing to bullsh*t that don't got nothing to do with nothing once we find out that the shooter is white.

Every single time it comes out that the shooter is white all of a sudden it's the same derailing and deflections of blaming everything and everybody else instead of strictly focusing on the white loser and their garbage parents. This guy was a loser piece of sh*t who probably was broke and corny and didn't have no friends or girlfriends or social life. fu*k this fakkit loser
12% = 56%

3 weeks ago '18        #11
S-Class 
Props total: 73153 73 K  Slaps total: 6973 6 K
Imagine having all the privilege he automatically has and still bein cuck enough to do some sh*t like this
+54   

3 weeks ago '05        #12
Stupendamatic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 16170 16 K  Slaps total: 1460 1 K
 Uncle Scar said

Don’t give me that bull sh*t. I grew up watching all sorts of violent movies and playing mortal kombat and grand theft auto.

Such a hypocrite to criticize what politicians are talking about only to spout that 90’s political script.
+66   

3 weeks ago '17        #13
Eozal88 
Props total: 1411 1 K  Slaps total: 39 39
 Uncle Scar said

The fu*king problem in this county is lack of access to healthcare and that involves emotional healthcare.

fu*k blaming violent media, I grew up in the 90s listening to gangsta rap, playing MK 1 executing fatalities, watching Friday the 13th & Freddy, in the evening put on Court TV after 9pm so I could see some scrambled pr0n. All that violence and gore didn't fu*k me up cause I had a family that would put me in check.

Gun control is a need and so is healthcare. Fools underestimate the power of venting in a controlled manner. Don't start blaming media cause of your opinions, there is no correlation between the two.
+34   

3 weeks ago '15        #14
SSJ4 Goku  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 89591 89 K  Slaps total: 8691 8 K
I couldn't imagine a being a parent in this fu*king climate. These fu*k boys & corny a*s urge to shoot up crowds. sh*t makes proper gun owners look bad (i live in the south & know plenty)

I honestly dwell on moving out the states, sh*t is sad how normal this is.
+34   

3 weeks ago '16        #15
Proveone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 64486 64 K  Slaps total: 3922 3 K
 Oswaldgatesjr said
Not thats black on black crime ..thats wat thug culture is
I appreciate you outing yourself.

+36   

3 weeks ago '17        #16
Mario Chalmers  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 28811 28 K  Slaps total: 8148 8 K
 Uncle Scar said

Dumb fu*k

Y’all stupid rednecks always want to blame video games and music but never the guns that are easily accessible. I can guarantee you this kid didn’t shoot sh*t up because of a fu*king video game or rap album. You sound like an out of touch 80 year old man.
+36   

3 weeks ago '17        #17
LostTenets  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x45
Props total: 94375 94 K  Slaps total: 29055 29 K
 Oswaldgatesjr said
Not thats black on black crime ..thats wat thug culture is
So what do you call the attempted extermination of at least 3 races of human beings
+14   

3 weeks ago '14        #18
El Genio 
Props total: 5897 5 K  Slaps total: 758 758
 B Dotel said
12% = 56%
60.1%/99.9999% of mass shootings
+22   

3 weeks ago '06        #19
imthatinfamous 
Props total: 22501 22 K  Slaps total: 7063 7 K
 YSPromoshunz said
Nah we need to focus specifically on this piece of sh*t fakkit who did the shooting. We need to start blaming these white mass shooters parents. They are raising pieces of sh*ts as kids and they should be blamed for the sh*t their worthless piece of sh*t kids are doing. We need to quit deflecting and quit derailing to bullsh*t that don't got nothing to do with nothing once we find out that the shooter is white.

I bet you were absent in the school shooting thread that happened a few days ago...Wonder why....talk about having some female tendencies and absolute mental fragility

3 weeks ago '20        #20
The Shredder 
Props total: 14234 14 K  Slaps total: 7247 7 K
 Stupendamatic said
Don’t give me that bull sh*t. I grew up watching all sorts of violent movies and playing mortal kombat and grand theft auto.

Such a hypocrite to criticize what politicians are talking about only to spout that 90’s political script.
And it seems your childhood has made you intolerant of others that dont share the same views. Your only looking at it from the side of hip hop culture but who knows what conservative propoganda is being pushed down the throats of white kids as they grow up. I mean obviously racism towards blacks and minorities is one thing theyre exposed to but i dont even know what else

Also, i do think pr0n is having a very negative effect on society. No you probably didnt have it as easily accessible growing up as kids do now depending on your age

3 weeks ago '14        #21
DavidAames 
Props total: 22687 22 K  Slaps total: 1038 1 K

+36   

3 weeks ago '20        #22
Tweezy12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 26777 26 K  Slaps total: 8774 8 K
 YSPromoshunz said

I completely agree,
America doesn't have a gun problem,
We have a parenting problem
+10   

3 weeks ago '11        #23
BaseWhitaker 
Props total: 20634 20 K  Slaps total: 2332 2 K
 Uncle Scar said

This isn’t even halfway right.

Video games and politicians don’t have anything to do with it.

Evil Seeds Grow Naturally: His parents raised him like a Dog in a kennel so he had no sense of morality growing up, once they scrub his Hard Drives he likely was on online hate sites, he took it upon himself to become evil and his family never took time to mold him to be a decent human being.

The media isn’t responsible for raising these bastards, the fu*king parents are, this sh*t starts at home.
+15   

3 weeks ago '16        #24
Alaskan 
Props total: 6611 6 K  Slaps total: 283 283
Brandon HOLE behind bars???
+9   

3 weeks ago '18        #25
Oswaldgatesjr  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 51882 51 K  Slaps total: 17753 17 K
 LostTenets said
So what do you call the attempted extermination of at least 3 races of human beings
I'm only concerned about my people.. I dnt care about wat wite people do I knw they dnt like us. But im more worried about lil ray ray smoking me than Bradley jr..

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+32online now  47
Video inside Wtf is in that bottle
81 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+30online now  32
Are these MMA f*ghters supposed to be angry....uhhh...
65 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+26online now  21
Video inside 🔥JOE BUDDEN Premiers New PODCAST With ICE & ISH ‘JOE WILL NAME ..
123 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+194online now  14
Video inside Chamillionaire with the knowledge. Take risks people.
82 comments
1 day ago
@misc
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy