charles says doge hype is hurting cryptocurrency rather than helping it

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+21  481
408 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section guap

4 weeks ago '20        #1
1109 page views
29 comments

thatfrenchguy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 4452 4 K  Slaps total: 1445 1 K
charles says doge hype is hurting cryptocurrency rather than helping it

disclaimer: this is a bubble retail investors will lose a lot of money, which will cause the gov't to examine the crypto world more and put an end to all of this

+5   

best
worst
29 comments

4 weeks ago '20        #2
itsthekid123  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 4706 4 K  Slaps total: 623 623
i was mad at it at first

but its a free market, can't knock the hustle

it's like sellin bad work, eventually market catches up, winners are crowned
+10   

4 weeks ago '11        #3
iDaPappy 
Props total: 7757 7 K  Slaps total: 356 356
I get what he's saying, but a fool and his money are soon parted. The people that's really pumping this have it to lose, and when they pull their money, the little guy that threw their whole paycheck or life savings into this that doesn't understand the slow climbs but quick falls and only sees "everyone is doubling, tripling, quadrupling, etc, etc their money" headlines/tweets is gonna get fu*ked. Hard. But hey, if you made money and don't mind playing Chicken with the crash, get your bread by all means.
+10   

4 weeks ago '17        #4
CELE91 
Props total: 12082 12 K  Slaps total: 1071 1 K
 thatfrenchguy said
disclaimer: this is a bubble retail investors will lose a lot of money, which will cause the gov't to examine the crypto world more and put an end to all of this

Dumb motherfu*kers dont understand this
+2   

Top 10 most propped recently  4 weeks ago '20        #5
GREENDOWN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 9216 9 K  Slaps total: 1652 1 K
this just sounds like playa hating to me
+11   

4 weeks ago '21        #6
sideline 
Props total: 526 526  Slaps total: 119 119
Much more people have lost money with bitcoin than any other cyptocurrency. Every type of investment has winners and losers. Don't let these people talk you out of gettin money. All cryptocurrency is a pyramid scheme. It ain't finna replace nothin. And bitcoin is just as useless as dogecoin. Treat this sh*t as a hustle and nothing else. Don't miss out on money tryna look smart. That role is for the people that bought bitcoin years ago and get views/clicks/business by impressing the suckers that take this crypto sh*t serious.

Dogecoin to the fuccin moon.

+8   

4 weeks ago '17        #7
Mario Chalmers  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 29540 29 K  Slaps total: 8304 8 K
I agree to extent but on a much broader level. The whole idea of inflating useless a*sets based on internet memes is just asking for regulation unfortunately. Not even cause retail investors will lose money but more so because they will make money. Ride the wave while you can.
+5   

4 weeks ago '06        #8
The Scenario 
Props total: 10883 10 K  Slaps total: 947 947
I got a feeling DOGE will keep going just because it's popular. If it's truly adapted for more currency uses, and if they cap the number of coins I think it will be around forever.

Anyways I got in so early I can't lose. I'm up about 6k and I'm holding. Yes I expect it to continue rise and dip but even at 10 cents I'm winning.

This guy is is hating. If DOGE selects a charity to fund it'll be legit.

To the moon fam.
+7   

Top 10 most propped recently  4 weeks ago '20        #9
 Mario Chalmers said
I agree to extent but on a much broader level. The whole idea of inflating useless a*sets based on internet memes is just asking for regulation unfortunately. Not even cause retail investors will lose money but more so because they will make money. Ride the wave while you can.
man if we want a decentralised world then why the fu*k are we calling for centraliazation(regulationj? If you built a defi platform and you're complaining about DOGE coin, why? Its the nature of the environment. You're gonna turn it into the same FIAT environment we're in anyway.
+2   

4 weeks ago '17        #10
 GREENDOWN said
man if we want a decentralised world then why the fu*k are we calling for centraliazation(regulationj? If you built a defi platform and you're complaining about DOGE coin, why? Its the nature of the environment. You're gonna turn it into the same FIAT environment we're in anyway.
Quite the opposite. The last thing I want is regulation. Thatís why Iím saying itís bad because things like this are what lead to regulation.
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  4 weeks ago '20        #11
 Mario Chalmers said
Quite the opposite. The last thing I want is regulation. Thatís why Iím saying itís bad because things like this are what lead to regulation.
I'm referencing Charles, this is the type of grumbling that enables regulation because a guy like Charles is so deep in this that he's looking out for his a*sets.

4 weeks ago '17        #12
alejandrososa  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 4143 4 K  Slaps total: 654 654
This n*ggas a hater B!

4 weeks ago '21        #13
sideline 
Props total: 526 526  Slaps total: 119 119
 GREENDOWN said
Unfortunately, a lot of these dudes that are claiming that they want decentralization really want regulation. They just want regulation without the government.

Last edited by sideline; 04-16-2021 at 04:09 PM..
+1   

4 weeks ago '17        #14
 GREENDOWN said
I'm referencing Charles, this is the type of grumbling that enables regulation because a guy like Charles is so deep in this that he's looking out for his a*sets.
I see.

4 weeks ago '16        #15
Blunted Sultan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 32073 32 K  Slaps total: 3605 3 K

“We also want to warn our users that the project behind dogecoin almost has had zero technology breakthroughs, and the DOGE holders are highly concentrated,” Du said. “The top 10 dogecoin addresses hold about 41.35% of all circulating dogecoin. This means that a small number of the dogecoin investors have power over prices and investors should be cautious as they get into dogecoin.”

4 weeks ago '20        #16
itsthekid123  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 4706 4 K  Slaps total: 623 623
 sideline said
Much more people have lost money with bitcoin than any other cyptocurrency. Every type of investment has winners and losers. Don't let these people talk you out of gettin money. All cryptocurrency is a pyramid scheme. It ain't finna replace nothin. And bitcoin is just as useless as dogecoin. Treat this sh*t as a hustle and nothing else. Don't miss out on money tryna look smart. That role is for the people that bought bitcoin years ago and get views/clicks/business by impressing the suckers that take this crypto sh*t serious.

Dogecoin to the fuccin moon.

thats definitely not true.

but get yours

4 weeks ago '05        #17
That Dude 
Props total: 3809 3 K  Slaps total: 291 291
I think he is right, it will keep climbing but eventually I feel it will crash.
+4   

4 weeks ago '20        #18
thatfrenchguy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8 OP
Props total: 4452 4 K  Slaps total: 1445 1 K
You guys talking about "this guy is a hater" like he didn't co-create ethereum and went off and did his own thing with cardano ..he's not just some guy
+5   

4 weeks ago '16        #19
Negusis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 27436 27 K  Slaps total: 3585 3 K
It's a free market. Just like you should be free to profit, you should be free to crash and burn.

For the people that may get hurt by Doge or other investments, that's the risk you take.

I'm all for decentralization. The good and the bad of it. I lost money in crypto before I ever earned from it. I took my Ls, learned and came back from it.

I've made more just today than I have lost total. You just gotta read, educate yourself and time your decisions. The project you decide to invest in could be great. But if you decide to invest in it at the wrong time, you're gonna lose.
+5   

4 weeks ago '11        #20
Silencer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 19854 19 K  Slaps total: 870 870
I dont think doge is going anywhere any time soon. We all seen what it can do and how it can be manipulated.

Theres about 1000 more currencies that are about to do the same as doge. Just hope u chose the right 1.

Pumping and dumping has brought a lot of heat to the crypto world but at the same time be glad that all of this is happening in your erra of life.

Right now we all can take advantage before they heavily tax fine and regulate the sh*t out of everything.
+1   

4 weeks ago '16        #21
realdifferent 
Props total: 705 705  Slaps total: 69 69
Im reading this and thinking about throwing some Money at Doge.. I've been advised by 3 people to stay away. 3 people who really do the Krypto thing. Then I've seen people turn $2k to $20k. Smh. I'm so Torn.

4 weeks ago '04        #22
orv 
Props total: 7420 7 K  Slaps total: 1051 1 K
Not sure if y’all noticed but he made this as soon as Doge took Cardano’s spot on the Top a*set rank.
Petty FUD.
+4   

Top 10 most propped recently  4 weeks ago '20        #23
guys like charles are the ones who hurt the game because you're effectively complaining about people exercising their agency to do whatever the fu*k they want and how. You think people dont already know that DOGE is volatile and infinite? We KNOW. Those who dont, then that's natural selection.

Top 10 most propped recently  4 weeks ago '20        #24
 realdifferent said
Im reading this and thinking about throwing some Money at Doge.. I've been advised by 3 people to stay away. 3 people who really do the Krypto thing. Then I've seen people turn $2k to $20k. Smh. I'm so Torn.
bro just throw 500 at it and watch it go parabolic in three hours. Asia is waking up and people forget that what DOGE has above all other coins in the market is cheapness. You can't lose with it if you throw the right amount of money.

Top 10 most propped recently  4 weeks ago '20        #25
DOGE is grow your portfolio and exchange type of money. It has a use case. You can switch your DOGE to USDT or BTC. People saying this sh*t is useless aren't taking note of how cheap it is and that afforementioned use case. It's trending downwards. NO WAY n*ggas in ASIA and Europe are cashing out at that rate. People are buying in because it's cheap.
+3   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  17
Juicy J buys safemoon !!!!
64 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+29online now  15
May 14 - Senate Commitee CONFIRMS animals kept dying during COV19 Vax trials...
88 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+56online now  13
Gentrifying Black Culture
98 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+90online now  8
Curry family exposed as Zionists