How is NOBODY talking about this movie?

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

3 weeks ago '15        #1
4298 page views
84 comments

CALL AGAIN 
Props total: 17632 17 K  Slaps total: 2312 2 K
How is NOBODY talking about this movie?

This Movie has it all. Machismo, Revengeance, heroism. No t*ts and a*s but that is everywhere already. So much so I am only attracted now to fully clothed women. My attractive preferences aside this movie was it. Reminded me of shoot 'em up(2007) and diehard, with the fragrance of a john wick. Seriously I know rusians are some tough bastards but are they the bad guy in every action flick now?

Anywhos a nice addition to the 'unexpected' badass action genre. I had it above John wick until the end got a bit too hammy with RZA and Christopher Lloyd, both whom I love too but yeah too much pork for my fork. That bus scene had me feeling tings I am not saying I am the biggest bad a*s in the world but fu*k do I love a good f*ght and although I never been in a f*ght like that I know that feeling he had begging for them to get on the bus so he can get it off him.

No review short dope a*s movie hope it comes to theatres here in Japan soon probably two moths later like with every other movie now. Also flowers to Bob Odenkirky I been a fan of him since Mister show with David Cross glad to see his career is so legendary now. Like based God he could fu*k my bi*ch if he cameout here to Japan and I like saw him at an izakaya or like a ramen shop somewhere. Not my wife mind you but a bi*ch of mine haha anyway I am rambling now here is the real trailer btw.

+17   

best
worst
84 comments

3 weeks ago '07        #2
Rico23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 45644 45 K  Slaps total: 4180 4 K
Well it was movie theaters only for the first 2 weeks til yesterday when the Webrip came out. I definitely wasnt going to the movies and I DAMN sure wasnt gonna watch a sh*tty cam rip I'm definitely watching this weekend and Rotten Tomatoes still holding up so I'm sure this movie is dope
+12   

3 weeks ago '15        #3
CALL AGAIN  OP
 Rico23 said
Well it was movie theaters only for the first 2 weeks til yesterday when the Webrip came out. I definitely wasnt going to the movies and I DAMN sure wasnt gonna watch a sh*tty cam rip I'm definitely watching this weekend and Rotten Tomatoes still holding up so I'm sure this movie is dope
oh i see I i see thought it had been out but yeah damn releases are fu*ked all over the world Godzilla and Kong hasn't even been officially released yet. Crazy sh*t because here in Japan the movie theatres are safe as sh*t and still packed but they are playing catchup with releases.

Any way from me I had been fiending for this movie and it didn't disappoint. I only found out last month Bob Odenkirk actually trained two years for this sh*t I was like WOW ok this is gonna be real and it shows. I love these new type of action film it's like some John Woo sh*t but based on reality like if Christopher Nolan did a true action film. It's still unreal but based on the real uncanny valley wonton violence.

This isn't a spoiler but just in case
[spoiler - click to view]

+2   

3 weeks ago '17        #4
BrownPaperBag 
Props total: 2065 2 K  Slaps total: 126 126
Love Saul Goodman lol so its one of the first on my list, but yeah this is pretty new thats why NOBODY is talking about it.
Cant wait to see it tho.
+6   

3 weeks ago '21        #5
Young Defiant 
Props total: 1352 1 K  Slaps total: 3679 3 K
Because it SUCKS.
An your an idiot trying to bring it back to life eventhough it died on sight.

Last edited by Young Defiant; 04-16-2021 at 11:43 AM..

3 weeks ago '17        #6
dubsax 
Props total: 50289 50 K  Slaps total: 4193 4 K
 Rico23 said
the webrip been out for weeks but the copy is too dark
+1   

3 weeks ago '07        #7
Rico23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 45644 45 K  Slaps total: 4180 4 K
 dubsax said
that's a cam rip. A true Webrip is traditional quality from VOD or streaming platforms like Netflix, Amazon, etc
+9   

3 weeks ago '19        #8
NoFuxGvn 
Props total: 2019 2 K  Slaps total: 101 101
I watched this last night and it was very entertaining. Had a John Wick vibe to it.
+7   

3 weeks ago '20        #9
Ogbe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 2650 2 K  Slaps total: 724 724
Movie title ?
+5   

3 weeks ago '14        #10
Totheface 
Props total: 3960 3 K  Slaps total: 625 625
Ik op gone check it b4 snake eyez film
+1   

3 weeks ago '15        #11
CALL AGAIN  OP
 Ogbe said
Movie title ?
Nobody is the title I was just trynna be whimsical about it, but yeah the hd rip I saw a couple night ago was waiting for a thread so today I just said fu*k it I will make it. I am a firm supporter and purchaser of movie tickets, blurays, and dvds but I am not sure about the rules of sharing a questionably legal site that I use to keep up with movie since sadly we get most of them later out here in Japan as of late.

3 weeks ago '06        #12
njacura32tl  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 1471 1 K  Slaps total: 350 350
 dubsax said
DM me the source please
+1   

3 weeks ago '11        #13
darealvelle 
Props total: 16953 16 K  Slaps total: 779 779
HD rip is out now
+1   

3 weeks ago '17        #14
JacobWatch 
Props total: 40181 40 K  Slaps total: 2773 2 K
 Ogbe said
Movie title ?
Nobody or mr nobody

Op did a horrible job with this thread, I clicked the first video thinking he was telling me that bullsh*t was better than John wick.

Still waiting to see the nobody movie, looks good.
+4   

3 weeks ago '11        #15
BaseWhitaker 
Props total: 20677 20 K  Slaps total: 2332 2 K
They need to put it on HBO Max
+2   

3 weeks ago '15        #16
CALL AGAIN  OP
 JacobWatch said
Nobody or mr nobody

Op did a horrible job with this thread, I clicked the first video thinking he was telling me that bullsh*t was better than John wick.

Still waiting to see the nobody movie, looks good.
what can i say I am an unconventional guy> I wouldn't be worth more than a million without being me tho so I keep to it. I see so many bad threads on this board so I atleast try to make mine in a style I would like. bless

also mr.nobody is from Doom Patrol
+2   

3 weeks ago '12        #17
Heisenberg  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 46423 46 K  Slaps total: 7059 7 K
Because it’s a lame John wick copycat

3 weeks ago '16        #18
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x32
Props total: 95844 95 K  Slaps total: 17896 17 K
hollywood off-code

3 weeks ago '15        #19
CALL AGAIN  OP
 Heisenberg said
Because it’s a lame John wick copycat
Some of the people from John WIck worked on this film tho?

You are sounding ignorant in the most truest sense of the definition of the word. Like when pulpfiction cameout out it made a new genre. movies like 'Go' 'Momento' and half of guy richies catalogue and more were written off as 'pulp fiction clones' but still stand on their own and have cult followings and now critical acclaim.

3 weeks ago '17        #20
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 63622 63 K  Slaps total: 17225 17 K
OP what should this movie be in discussions with.

Like if you say it’s not talked about, what level do you put it up on? Marvel movies?? Is the acting and story great and real life like Judas and the black messiah? Is it dope like Get out?

Or is it just a cool movie? Not all movies are gonna be talked about. You gotta look at what the people are into these days. Also, it’s not a movie people grew to love like a John wick.

So again I ask you, what makes this movie something that should be talked about worldwide?
+3   

3 weeks ago '11        #21
darealvelle 
Props total: 16953 16 K  Slaps total: 779 779
Movie was real good and is totally worth a watch. Very similar to John Wick but more grounded in reality.
+3   

3 weeks ago '07        #22
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x45
Props total: 75377 75 K  Slaps total: 7896 7 K
oh sh*t, Christopher Loyd is in this?

gunna peep, new copy just got released on scene sites yesterday

+3   

3 weeks ago '21        #23
MilliBailey 
Props total: 1207 1 K  Slaps total: 166 166
I never watched Saul Goodman after the first do so I ain't biased. This movie lit... It's John wick but he choose to do it. Wick was forced but this dude hutch decided he wants smoke.
I dl'd it before kodi 2 nights ago. If u dl just go to scene-rls.net or rlsbb.unblockit.club
Dl to ya usb n u lit
+1   

3 weeks ago '17        #24
DavidTheMan 
Props total: 14660 14 K  Slaps total: 8859 8 K
Not interested in such a john wick homage.
I know its written by the writer of the first John Wick and directed by the co-director of the first one.

I'll catch it on HBO.

3 weeks ago '12        #25
Heisenberg  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 46423 46 K  Slaps total: 7059 7 K
 CALL AGAIN said
Some of the people from John WIck worked on this film tho?

You are sounding ignorant in the most truest sense of the definition of the word. Like when pulpfiction cameout out it made a new genre. movies like 'Go' 'Momento' and half of guy richies catalogue and more were written off as 'pulp fiction clones' but still stand on their own and have cult followings and now critical acclaim.

Dude John wick is just a good action movie. It’s not some special genre lol. Nobody is just one of those b movie flick that fills up prime video
+3   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  22
Article inside Black Panther 2’s Synopsis Is Pretty Cryptic, But Michael B. Jordan H..
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  18
Title f*ght: Canelo Alvarez vs. Billy Joe Saunders (5/8 8pm ET DAZN)
1089 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+93online now  12
Video inside Man Goes Through His Girlfriend's Phone, Video Calls The Dude She Was D..
188 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+111online now  6
This how you legally check in your gun at airport.. THE FULL PROCESS
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy