Why I think Rory And Mal Left The Joe Budden Podcast

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
15 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

1 month ago '21        #1
4960 page views
102 comments

Blackbabble 
Props total: 443 443  Slaps total: 625 625
Why I think Rory And Mal Left The Joe Budden Podcast

There's money coming in with Youtube ads and whatever Cash App is giving them, but I think Rory And Mal are both heavily disappointed that Joe Budden walked away from the Spotify deal and DID NOT HAVE A BACK UP PLAN IN PLACE!

The way Joe left the Spotify deal you would have thought he had a deal with Apple, Tidal, Revolt in place ready to go but he literally left millions behind that could have greatly benefited Rory And Mal.

I think Rory and Mal haven't gotten over the fact that the "leader" left them a*s out with no big bag as a back up plan.

Last edited by Blackbabble; 04-15-2021 at 07:56 PM..
+19   

best
worst
102 comments

1 month ago '07        #2
Sincere730  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 53357 53 K  Slaps total: 5999 5 K
Spotify had a 360 deal offered &

Any deal the woulda signed woulda owned all content
OUTSIDE OF THE POD
+55   

1 month ago '21        #3
Blackbabble  OP
 Sincere730 said
Spotify had a 360 deal offered &

Any deal the woulda signed woulda owned all content
OUTSIDE OF THE POD
I've never heard Joe say that and he went on an HOUR LONG rant about it, never once did I hear him mention a 360 deal structure.

Show Joe, Rory, or Mal saying that.

1 month ago '07        #4
 Blackbabble said
I've never heard Joe say that and he went on an HOUR LONG rant about it, never once did I hear him mention a 360 deal structure.

U not subscribed 2 his Patreon then
+19   

1 month ago '21        #5
Blackbabble  OP
 Sincere730 said
U not subscribed 2 his Patreon then
You still haven't posted your source...

1 month ago '04        #6
gimmethat 
Props total: 8951 8 K  Slaps total: 1027 1 K
 Blackbabble said

he said multiple times that spotify wanted parts of their tour money + other shows

these dudes sat there and agreed that joe made the right choice while calling critiques idiots
i have no sympathy for them . notice how they have yet to talk to "their fans" .Joe would be a fool to give them more when he has proven that he can replace them in weeks without numbers going down
+60   

1 month ago '09        #7
Lupe Hunter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 15745 15 K  Slaps total: 1844 1 K
 Blackbabble said

Dawg Joe had an asking price and they said no so he made the decision to leave. He put that hard work in and felt it was better to stay independent and own his sh*t. Rory and Mal are employees like Marisa was and can be replaced. Rory wanted to f*ght Joe and felt he was clowning him and lil bro him too much. Mal is just Mal. You made because of Joe being cool with Ak but it was none of this when Joe was on complex with Ak. Rory tried to play boogie man rolling around dude’s crib and AK countered with his relationship troubles. And Ak is a d*ckhead with drinking problems

This could’ve easily be handled with Rory pulling Joe to the side and saying he doesn’t appreciate the lil bro treatment and Mal could’ve because y’all n*ggas are friends outside the podcast. If Joe was willing to leave Slaughterhouse while signed to EM I bet he’s willing to find replacements if it comes to that.
+26   

1 month ago '19        #8
FrivolousSports 
Props total: 61806 61 K  Slaps total: 12429 12 K
Joe wanting to be a "boss" couldn't afford to pay rory and mal out of his pocket

Now he got low wage employee's around him
+6   

1 month ago '15        #9
Brewklyner  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 19691 19 K  Slaps total: 5693 5 K
Should’ve just took the Spotify $ and put it in dogecoin
+13   

1 month ago '05        #10
rotstreetz 
Props total: 4024 4 K  Slaps total: 466 466
Joe said with the cash app deal everyone kept the same pay as they did under Spotify.
+5   

1 month ago '06        #11
Bilal  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 145871 145 K  Slaps total: 15175 15 K
Nah they all agreed to leave spotify I think it was the Amazon, barstool, apple etc etc deals he turned down, plus whatever personal sh*t they got going on. Joe really fu*ked this up ice and ish ain't bad but it ain't the same one thing I will say I like about ice us he don't give a fu*k he called out puffy cheating his artist and had joe dancing all around that sh*t.
+25   

1 month ago '07        #12
 Blackbabble said
Patreon u have 2 pay for
+6   

1 month ago '07        #13
 gimmethat said
he said multiple times that spotify wanted parts of their tour money + other shows

these dudes sat there and agreed that joe made the right choice while calling critiques idiots
i have no sympathy for them . notice how they have yet to talk to "their fans" .Joe would be a fool to give them more when he has proven that he can replace them in weeks without numbers going down
+5   

1 month ago '19        #14
aaf192020 
Props total: 18228 18 K  Slaps total: 1194 1 K
 Blackbabble said

+4   

1 month ago '14        #15
215Philly  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 68644 68 K  Slaps total: 23644 23 K
 rotstreetz said
Joe said with the cash app deal everyone kept the same pay as they did under Spotify.
/thread

It aint about money
+16   

1 month ago '12        #16
Tron Carter 
Props total: 5181 5 K  Slaps total: 260 260
he stated on one of the weekly episodes they wanted a percentage on outside endeavors and their tours, merch, etc.
+6   

1 month ago '17        #17
Officialjm3 
Props total: 7536 7 K  Slaps total: 1203 1 K
I notice no difference with them two gone...
+27   

1 month ago '04        #18
killababi 
Props total: 6252 6 K  Slaps total: 1233 1 K
 Blackbabble said

He said it on the pod.
They wanted Rory album deusse palooza
Anything mal did etc
+11   

1 month ago '04        #19
H.N.I.C. 
Props total: 881 881  Slaps total: 61 61
End of the day it’s Joe’s pod they not obligated to show up or be apart of it, he is. You can’t make people give a fu*k about sh*t they don’t have to give a fu*k about.
+2   

1 month ago '04        #20
skillahmang 
Props total: 45493 45 K  Slaps total: 9711 9 K
If its about money rory and mal some f*g**ts

OP wouldnt understand

But again like others stated not about money

1 month ago '05        #21
THEINFAMOUS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 27789 27 K  Slaps total: 1907 1 K
I don’t think they come back. And even if they do. It’ll be weird and won’t last long.
+8   

1 month ago '06        #22
yumflip 
Props total: 12002 12 K  Slaps total: 1056 1 K
When your name AFTER the with...

1 month ago '18        #23
Oswaldgatesjr  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 52582 52 K  Slaps total: 17873 17 K
I knw u should never count another man's pockets but how in the blue fu*k does mal pay his rent son?
+10   

1 month ago '16        #24
YungSplash 
Props total: 966 966  Slaps total: 154 154
The problem is Joe's narcissism, Rory and Mal the only ones who can (did) tolerate that. He's been unbearable the past few episodes by basically lying to protect his relationships. I get it, but the new n*ggas aren't giving diverse counterpoints but it don't matter because Joe is gonna ignore their input because they're not podcasters or a superiority complex idk.

The content has been good but the perspectives and blatant avoidance of observations got me cool on the pod for a while
+9   

1 month ago '15        #25
Spawn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 64483 64 K  Slaps total: 5678 5 K
 Lupe Hunter said
Dawg Joe had an asking price and they said no so he made the decision to leave. He put that hard work in and felt it was better to stay independent and own his sh*t. Rory and Mal are employees like Marisa was and can be replaced. Rory wanted to f*ght Joe and felt he was clowning him and lil bro him too much. Mal is just Mal. You made because of Joe being cool with Ak but it was none of this when Joe was on complex with Ak. Rory tried to play boogie man rolling around dude’s crib and AK countered with his relationship troubles. And Ak is a d*ckhead with drinking problems

This could’ve easily be handled with Rory pulling Joe to the side and saying he doesn’t appreciate the lil bro treatment and Mal could’ve because y’all n*ggas are friends outside the podcast. If Joe was willing to leave Slaughterhouse while signed to EM I bet he’s willing to find replacements if it comes to that.
Saying this a*sumes they never talked to him privately about his bullsh*t through 5+ years of podcasting, which is hard to believe. From seeing how he moves he definitely seems like the guy to push your buttons by still doing fu*k sh*t y'all already talked about.

Budden admitted himself he needs to spice things up when it's too peaceful for him. Same thing that seemed to get Rory tight he's still doing on the pod. He cuts off the cohosts and sh*ts on their topics when it's something he's either ignorant on or uninterested in. Or he tries to clown them on something only he thinks is funny, dude be acting like a passive aggressive female to his day 1's.

Last pod I seen he got tight and start yelling about it when Ice called him 40 but he does the same to them every podcast, when Ice and Ish start talking about real hip he tries to diminish the subject by calling them old and laughing, then pivots to some other random AK-like gossip. He's a walking contradiction that needs chaos to function, which is entertaining from the outside looking in but it's not inducive of a healthy relationship with friends who have to work and do business with him. If he wants to sh*t on someone, gossip and have them take it in stride he might as well suit back up with AK.
+12   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+37online now  38
Video inside Hassan campbell almost had to turn someone tv off in bronx river
219 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  27
UFC 262: Oliveira vs. Chandler
711 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+32online now  22
Video inside May 15 - ISRAEL BEGINS DEPORTING BLACK AMERICAN HEBREWS
241 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+163online now  10
Kyrie: "I can't concentrate on Basketball" - Talks Palestinian Oppression..
268 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy