Juelz Santana's Miami Trip Canceled After Feds Say He Tested Positive For Meth & Opiates

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
11 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

3 weeks ago '07        #1
8239 page views
201 comments

Avon_Barksdale  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x88
Props total: 215494 215 K  Slaps total: 19554 19 K
Juelz Santana's Miami Trip Canceled After Feds Say He Tested Positive For Meth & Opiates

NEWARK, NJ – Juelz Santana is still being monitored by the federal government following his 2018 arrest for gun possession.

As part of his supervised release conditions, The Dipset rapper must adhere to mandatory drug testing and ask permission to leave New Jersey.

According to TMZ, Santana filed a request to fly to Miami for a work trip but was denied after the feds claimed he failed a drug test.

Feds claim Juelz Santana was planning to travel to Miami with two convicted felons, which isn’t allowed when on supervised release. The a*sistant U.S. Attorney also says his recent urine sample tested positive for opiates and methadone.

Consequently, his travel request was emphatically denied. Santana’s team reportedly believes there’s been a mistake and the result was actually a false positive.

Santana’s attorney Jeff Henninger promises his client will follow the rules for travel requests going forward and surround himself with “the right people.”

Juelz Santana was arrested in March 2018 after he fled from TSA at Newark Liberty International Airport after agents discovered a firearm in his carry-on bag.

He ultimately turned himself in but was sentenced to 27 months in prison for the oversight, although he ended up doing just 19 months. During a interview with Fat Joe last September, Santana explained why he ran off.

Santana told Fat Joe he was at a video shoot in Queens, New York the previous day and took a gun for protection. The following morning, he was scheduled to hop on a flight to Los Angeles but forgot he’d put the gun in the bag.

When the TSA agents ran his bag through security, they noticed something suspicious and wanted to scan it again. He thought they were concerned about a Pineapple Fanta he’d tossed in the bag on the way out.

“I go to TSA and put my bag through security… In my mind, for everyone that’s listening, that’s not even on my mind,” he said. “Hey got my bag. I go through security, it went through.

The dude from Newark airport, he knows me. He about to check the bag. Someone called from the screening point where the screen is at and said, nah, we gotta run it through again.”
But because Juelz Santana had an active warrant for a traffic violation, he took off. He said he learned about the gun when everybody else did.

“The fact that they had the warrant and they said higher authorities are going to search your bag,” he continued. “So I’m like, they gon’ lock me up for the weekend,” he said. “I literally walked.

“Everybody saying, ‘He ran out the airport. He had one shoe on…’ I get in the cab. “I hear, on Hot 97… So gettin’ close to my crib, [Hot 97] said, ‘Rapper Juelz Santana Flees Newark airport after firearm was retrieved from his bag.’ I’m like ‘What?! Ain’t no firearm retrieved from my bag.’”
Santana was released from the FCI Petersburg Medium in Hopewell, Virginia last August.

visit this link https://hiphopdx.com/news .. adone-opiates#

best
worst
201 comments

3 weeks ago '05        #2
Dope Man 730  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 9736 9 K  Slaps total: 960 960
This mf lmao

+241   

3 weeks ago '09        #3
TriniSoldier 
Props total: 100748 100 K  Slaps total: 22843 22 K
Hopefully this is bullsh*t. If not gotta feel for the wife and kids damn
+45   

3 weeks ago '06        #4
oflo 
Props total: 1505 1 K  Slaps total: 176 176
lmao at false positive. what he eating poppy seed bagels
+116   

3 weeks ago '14        #5
iamlegend24 
Props total: 14327 14 K  Slaps total: 1456 1 K
n*gga is like the ultimate dumb a*s fu*k up. Wished cam would of put jr in juelz spot smh
+64   

3 weeks ago '15        #6
Holdino  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 54664 54 K  Slaps total: 5843 5 K
 Dope Man 730 said
This mf lmao

Came here strictly for this

Last edited by Holdino; 04-15-2021 at 09:15 PM..
+64   

3 weeks ago '05        #7
Dope Man 730  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 9736 9 K  Slaps total: 960 960
 Holdino said
Came her strictly for this
First thing I thought of when I read the title
+14   

3 weeks ago '07        #8
OVERLORD 
Props total: 17433 17 K  Slaps total: 5405 5 K
fu*king junkie

he's a disgrace to the set
+56   

3 weeks ago '12        #9
noska 
Props total: 4310 4 K  Slaps total: 453 453
Methadone isn’t meth by the way.
+132   

3 weeks ago '21        #10
Blackbabble 
Props total: 433 433  Slaps total: 611 611
 Avon_Barksdale said

NEWARK, NJ – Juelz Santana is still being monitored by the federal government following his 2018 arrest for gun possession.

As part of his supervised release conditions, The Dipset rapper must adhere to mandatory drug testing and ask permission to leave New Jersey.

According to TMZ, Santana filed a request to fly to Miami for a work trip but was denied after the feds claimed he failed a drug test.

Feds claim Juelz Santana was planning to travel to Miami with two convicted felons, which isn’t allowed when on supervised release. The a*sistant U.S. Attorney also says his recent urine sample tested positive for opiates and methadone.

Consequently, his travel request was emphatically denied. Santana’s team reportedly believes there’s been a mistake and the result was actually a false positive.

Santana’s attorney Jeff Henninger promises his client will follow the rules for travel requests going forward and surround himself with “the right people.”

Juelz Santana was arrested in March 2018 after he fled from TSA at Newark Liberty International Airport after agents discovered a firearm in his carry-on bag.

He ultimately turned himself in but was sentenced to 27 months in prison for the oversight, although he ended up doing just 19 months. During a interview with Fat Joe last September, Santana explained why he ran off.

Santana told Fat Joe he was at a video shoot in Queens, New York the previous day and took a gun for protection. The following morning, he was scheduled to hop on a flight to Los Angeles but forgot he’d put the gun in the bag.

When the TSA agents ran his bag through security, they noticed something suspicious and wanted to scan it again. He thought they were concerned about a Pineapple Fanta he’d tossed in the bag on the way out.

But because Juelz Santana had an active warrant for a traffic violation, he took off. He said he learned about the gun when everybody else did.

Santana was released from the FCI Petersburg Medium in Hopewell, Virginia last August.

Methadone isn't the same thing as METH
+62   

3 weeks ago '14        #11
zayan 
Props total: 13858 13 K  Slaps total: 2312 2 K
This is wild. How Juelz became such a fiend. Cam stopped fu*kin with him cause if his coke habit now fast forward one decade and he’s now addicted to prescription pills?
+31   

3 weeks ago '07        #12
Avon_Barksdale  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x88 OP
Props total: 215494 215 K  Slaps total: 19554 19 K
 noska said
Methadone isn’t meth by the way.
 Blackbabble said
Methadone isn't the same thing as METH
I know that but, OG article title wouldn't fit genius...

Top 10 most propped recently  3 weeks ago '11        #13
Sinamatik CFR  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 43210 43 K  Slaps total: 4128 4 K
Methadone as referenced in Meth Clinic... is usually given to keep n*ggas off opiods, Methamphetamine as in anything "Amp/amph" is a stimulant!

Methadone still acts as an opiod without technically being an opiod... it's a "Synth", so it still gives the effects and meant to be addictive to replace the dope or other opiod, minus the fatality percentage. It's also cut in many designer drugs, just as they are starting to do with fentanyl...

ya'll lil n*ggas, try to leave them pills and sh*t alone, it's pointless...

Last edited by Sinamatik CFR; 04-15-2021 at 08:09 PM..
+67   

3 weeks ago '20        #14
Ocean Springs 
Props total: 2600 2 K  Slaps total: 1480 1 K
Methadone isn't meth. OP is an idiot
+23   

3 weeks ago '04        #15
Adwerdz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x45
Props total: 111170 111 K  Slaps total: 16659 16 K
 Dope Man 730 said
This mf lmao

Bx got me cracking up tonight
+9   

3 weeks ago '07        #16
tacuna 320 
Props total: 7123 7 K  Slaps total: 1022 1 K

I thought this n*gga would be Jay and Nas status back in 05, no one in Hip Hop has disappointed me more.
+32   

Top 10 most propped recently  3 weeks ago '11        #17
 tacuna 320 said

I thought this n*gga would be Jay and Nas status back in 05, no one in Hip Hop has disappointed me more.
i don't even think he felt this strongly about his abilities... you should be rewarded
+38   

3 weeks ago '07        #18
tacuna 320 
Props total: 7123 7 K  Slaps total: 1022 1 K
 Sinamatik CFR said
i don't even think he felt this strongly about his abilities... you should be rewarded
it's even more disappointing knowing he didn't see it in him, the potential everybody else saw, whatever he went thru led him to become complacent and start his downward spiral. It's sad because it's gotten bad and can very likely get a lot worse. Hate seeing ppl go thru it like that, let alone someone I used to look up to.
+14   

3 weeks ago '20        #19
thatfrenchguy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 4423 4 K  Slaps total: 1370 1 K
Say it aint so...
+4   

Top 10 most propped recently  3 weeks ago '11        #20
 thatfrenchguy said
Say it aint so...
it's so...
+6   

3 weeks ago '13        #21
vandalizm 
Props total: 11585 11 K  Slaps total: 1497 1 K
Now you know how he forgot a gun in a carry on

Dude was probably up for 4 days lol
+33   

3 weeks ago '04        #22
Adwerdz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x45
Props total: 111170 111 K  Slaps total: 16659 16 K
 vandalizm said

+8   

Top 10 most propped recently  3 weeks ago '11        #23
 vandalizm said

Total opposite... Opiates and Methadone... basically a walking zombie!
+7   

3 weeks ago '04        #24
youngmic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 77815 77 K  Slaps total: 6579 6 K
Back like cooked crack

:uhigh:

Jk..if so....hope he gets his mind right
+45   

3 weeks ago '16        #25
alejandrugas 
Props total: 3781 3 K  Slaps total: 205 205
Damn Juelz on some ish.. smh
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+34online now  40
Video inside Wtf is in that bottle
86 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+33online now  29
Are these MMA f*ghters supposed to be angry....uhhh...
72 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  25
Image(s) inside Meek Mill Buys Up $50K Worth Of Dogecoin Amid Price Surge
267 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+71online now  6
Was Steve Urkel ahead of the fashion curve or this how 2021 n*ggas drip