Jake Paul I Am Putting My Health On The Line, I Show Early Signs OF CTE

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+28  82
25 replies  @movies

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

4 weeks ago '11        #1
1777 page views
46 comments

Blue Mercury  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 5386 5 K  Slaps total: 439 439
Jake Paul I Am Putting My Health On The Line, I Show Early Signs OF CTE

best
worst
46 comments

4 weeks ago '04        #2
thegod 
Props total: 7000 7 K  Slaps total: 258 258
For those like me that dont want to watch the whole video since there's no timestamp.

Yes and no,” Paul responded, when asked whether he was “worried” about the increasing risk of f*ghting better opponents. “You know, it’s a dangerous sport. And that’s why, when people question my dedication to it—it’s like, I’m showing up every single day. I’m putting my mental health on the line, my brain is on the line. Like you said, I’ve gone and gotten brain scans and have early signs of CTE. But, I love this sport and wouldn’t trade it for anything else. And I’m a f*ghter and people will see that. Whether it’s after Saturday night or whether it’s a year from now, they will see that I’m a f*ghter.
This n*gga had 2 f*ghts lol.

If he has "early signs" of CTE its probably that he did too much drugs coming up and he's feeling the effects or some sh*t, b/c I dont see how its from boxing like he's implying. Even if he volunteered to be a human punching bag in the gym, n*ggas been boxing since childhood and aint in their early 20's talking about they got signs of CTE.

I know he said he had brain scans, but it can only be diagnosed after you die, so no way to know whatever the fu*k he feels is "CTE" related. This n*gga retarded.

Last edited by thegod; 04-15-2021 at 01:28 PM..
+33   

4 weeks ago '07        #3
Deniro732 
Props total: 13221 13 K  Slaps total: 2406 2 K
 thegod said
For those like me that dont want to watch the whole video since there's no timestamp.

If he has early signs of CTE is either he did too much drugs coming up and he's feeling the effects or some sh*t, b/c I dont see how its from boxing like he's implying. Even if he volunteered to be a human punching bag in the gym, n*ggas been boxing since childhood and aint in their early 20's talking about they got signs of CTE.
This..this dude is such a fu*king clown and it shows
+11   

4 weeks ago '07        #4
Bullseye 
Props total: 7930 7 K  Slaps total: 1490 1 K
I wouldn't doubt it

4 weeks ago '17        #5
DavidTheMan 
Props total: 14733 14 K  Slaps total: 8913 8 K
If he is really training, then its not the f*ghts that get you its the training.
replace cte with punch drunk.

In boxing its always the gym wars that hurt a f*ghter long term, not the ctual f*ght.
+7   

4 weeks ago '16        #6
EastBay Mufasa 
Props total: 13532 13 K  Slaps total: 4357 4 K
Dedicating his life to social media is causing the CTE
+12   

4 weeks ago '09        #7
rexplosive  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 12064 12 K  Slaps total: 1304 1 K
Considering he been asking dudes who can fighht to spar with him, I am not surprised

IIt's a weird situation, for one, he isnt a f*ghter in the core, he just likes the sport (as he says) and he likes being adventurous and probably very competitive

Every athlete can do f*ghting but not all athletes can be f*ghters, there is something special (crazy) inside f*ghters who let them f*ght
you can tell he isnt a f*ghter f*ghter (just look at the face offs)

So if hes getting CTE cause he wants to spar with guys who rock his sh*t left and right...then maybe hes hould sit back and stick to youtube

there is no playing in f*ght business, you take years off your life for the game, and hopefully money
+3   

4 weeks ago '12        #8
Pimpointment 
Props total: 3517 3 K  Slaps total: 385 385
Dude was already crazy but he clearly been training hard. For him to be giving out the work he is he had to have taken some a*s beatings. Also bruh was already looney

4 weeks ago '05        #9
Truth33 
Props total: 2778 2 K  Slaps total: 1731 1 K
They say anyone that’s even played HS football will likely show early signs of CTE
+10   

4 weeks ago '15        #10
PolygonMafia 
Props total: 13072 13 K  Slaps total: 1108 1 K
Go show signs of getting hit by a bus. Ol Easter island Viking headass weirdo
+7   

4 weeks ago '05        #11
carden2 
Props total: 4380 4 K  Slaps total: 834 834
 thegod said

If he has "early signs" of CTE its probably that he did too much drugs coming up and he's feeling the effects or some sh*t, b/c I dont see how its from boxing like he's implying. Even if he volunteered to be a human punching bag in the gym, n*ggas been boxing since childhood and aint in their early 20's talking about they got signs of CTE.

I know he said he had brain scans, but it can only be diagnosed after you die, so no way to know whatever the fu*k he feels is "CTE" related. This n*gga retarded.
His brother said that his sparring partners beat jakes a*s so I'm guessing they probably don't use head gear and they don't go like 30% and they fu*k each other up lmao
+1   

4 weeks ago '15        #12
vlive 
Props total: 8655 8 K  Slaps total: 527 527
Underrated comment

4 weeks ago '15        #13
He Hate Me 
Props total: 38573 38 K  Slaps total: 3520 3 K
 Truth33 said
They say anyone thatís even played HS football will likely show early signs of CTE
Word?
+4   

4 weeks ago '17        #14
Rule 336  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 141971 141 K  Slaps total: 53038 53 K
 thegod said

It takes only one good hit to initiate cte fam.. if you include his f*ghts and his dozens of sparring matches it's not farfetched.
+2   

4 weeks ago '14        #15
El Caballero 
Props total: 49660 49 K  Slaps total: 3816 3 K
 thegod said
right..fu*kin moron just straight up lying
+1   

4 weeks ago '14        #16
Gotti Pippen 
Props total: 48934 48 K  Slaps total: 1957 1 K
Wrong Jake.

Canít get CTE if youíre inbred
+8   

4 weeks ago '21        #17
maybehood 
Props total: 125 125  Slaps total: 42 42
I'll bet 500 on on askren for those odds

4 weeks ago '20        #18
Agent Vakabon 
Props total: 6420 6 K  Slaps total: 311 311
 DavidTheMan said
If he is really training, then its not the f*ghts that get you its the training.
replace cte with punch drunk.

In boxing its always the gym wars that hurt a f*ghter long term, not the ctual f*ght.
I heard he's a d*ck during sparring so gets bopped up when folk get tired of his sh*t
+1   

4 weeks ago '11        #19
PotheadFocker 
Props total: 27661 27 K  Slaps total: 3249 3 K
 maybehood said
I'll bet 500 on on askren for those odds
Cap

4 weeks ago '16        #20
Knucklez 
Props total: 41455 41 K  Slaps total: 4015 4 K
 thegod said

that dummy probably fell on floor too many times doing stupid stunts and acting like a fratboy

i think dude lying tho
+2   

4 weeks ago '04        #21
bigmike123456 
Props total: 2425 2 K  Slaps total: 92 92
 Truth33 said
They say anyone thatís even played HS football will likely show early signs of CTE
Donít say that lol Iím not trying to go out like that
+4   

4 weeks ago '20        #22
Oxx 
Props total: 4932 4 K  Slaps total: 643 643
Based on the title of the thread,seems to me like he's preparing his future criminal case when he decides to go apesh*t on a bunch of crowded people, Right, blame it on CTE..... this White boy be doing alotta crazy stuff, don't truss it
+5   

4 weeks ago '19        #23
LikeLupinIII 
Props total: 1308 1 K  Slaps total: 361 361
 Blue Mercury said
lol CTE from what? the drugs? Cause it ain't from contact sports..

or this his defense against the s*xual a*sault allegations?

4 weeks ago '16        #24
Hoggystyle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 68721 68 K  Slaps total: 7783 7 K
He got cte cuz his brain couldn’t tolerate how stupid he is
+4   

4 weeks ago '19        #25
FrivolousSports 
Props total: 60659 60 K  Slaps total: 12257 12 K
It's funny how people wanna take cte as a joke depending on the person

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+33online now  72
May 10 - Magnet Sticks To Spot Where Woman Got Vaccinated, Others See Antennae..
204 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+67online now  34
Video inside Would you pay for it? Tijuana prices
272 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+47online now  26
May 11 - BREAKING: Rocket to be fired on Tel Aviv in 23 minutes