Apr 14 - U.S. Army Sergeant Physically Assaults And Harasses A Young Black Man!

top in section
   John Wick 4 Trailer  @movies
topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
177 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news /page 2

1 month ago '20        #1
3469 page views
178 comments

LegendKilla03  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x56
Props total: 60227 60 K  Slaps total: 7605 7 K
Apr 14 - U.S. Army Sergeant Physically a*saults And Harasses A Young Black Man!

Jonathan Pentland is a U.S. Army sergeant first class who is being investigated over a viral video from Columbia, South Carolina. The 42-year-old Pentland is based at Fort Jackson in Columbia, according to now-deleted photos on his unit’s Facebook page. Pentland was identified by social media users on Tuesday April 13, 2021, a day after the video was posted online.

The video, which can be seen below, shows Pentland pushing, threatening and yelling at a young Black male, who has only been identified as Deandre, in the Columbia neighborhood where Pentland lives. Pentland can be heаrd in the video, which wаs posted on Fаcebook, telling Deаndre to leаve the neighborhood, аnd questioning him when he sаys he аlso lives there. The incident tаkes plаce on а public sidewаlk in the Summit neighborhood of Columbiа, аccording to the womаn who posted it. She sаid Pentlаnd аlso broke Deаndre’s phone.

After hundreds of Twitter users sent the video to аccounts аssociаted with Fort Jаckson, mаny аccusing Pentlаnd of displаying rаcist behаvior, аnd аsking if the Army condoned it, Fort Jаckson Commаnding Generаl Milford Beаgle Jr. tweeted, “This is by no meаns condoned by аny service member. We will get to the bottom of this ASAP.”

Pentlаnd аnd his wife, Cаssie Pentlаnd, did not immediаtely respond to requests for comment from Heаvy. The Richlаnd County Sheriff’s Depаrtment, City of Columbiа Police Depаrtment аnd Fort Jаckson аnd U.S. Army mediа representаtives аlso did not immediаtely respond to requests for comment аnd more informаtion.
@Sin @EZ Green @Sucka Repellent

Last edited by LegendKilla03; 04-14-2021 at 09:03 AM..
+13   

best
worst
178 comments

1 month ago '21        #2
King856 
Props total: 4493 4 K  Slaps total: 2076 2 K
Harass sounds like some woman sh*t. Letting another man harass you makes you a victim. Stand up for yourselves. Unless you waiting for help

1 month ago '19        #3
Souloh  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 13182 13 K  Slaps total: 2310 2 K
Dude and his wife are such idiots. How you keep asking this man personal questions like where he lives and then says it’s not of his business when he asks them the same?

Plus white dude big as hell and still stuttering over his words which means he was nervous/scared and wouldn’t actually do sh*t physically but grab his gun. That man is an obvious pu**y that was probably bullied in school which caused him to join the army.
+64   

1 month ago '18        #4
Bdub 
Props total: 630 630  Slaps total: 98 98
pu**y a*s white boy won't try that sh*t with someone his size get his whooped or k*lled soon as dude would have touched me I would have blacked out either k*lled his bi*ch a*s or beat the dog sh*t out of him made me angry watching that can't stand bullies
+32   

1 month ago '04        #5
Fresh Beats 
Props total: 27819 27 K  Slaps total: 868 868
Dude only acted that way because the guy was smaller than him. If the victim was bigger, he would've called the cops or ignored him walking through the neighborhood.
+46   

1 month ago '20        #6
LegendKilla03  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x56 OP
 Fresh Beats said
Dude only acted that way because the guy was smaller than him. If the victim was bigger, he would've called the cops or ignored him walking through the neighborhood.
Yeah this is pretty much how Trayvon & Zimmerman popped off Except Zimmerman took it a step further
+31   

1 month ago '18        #7
SFamilyRep  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 101903 101 K  Slaps total: 12575 12 K
Boy these bi*chass n*ggas know who to do this sh*t to lol. There would have def been a different outcome if it were me.
+23   

1 month ago '15        #8
Teddy KGB 
Props total: 80296 80 K  Slaps total: 9658 9 K
The Army will definitely take care of this. I doubt he will be kicked out or anything like that, but definitely a field-grade Article 15, a demotion, take away some pay, and extra duty/restriction for 45 days. Had he hit the guy, the penalties would have been much worse.
+17   

1 month ago '20        #9
LegendKilla03  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x56 OP
 Teddy KGB said
The Army will definitely take care of this. I doubt he will be kicked out or anything like that, but definitely a field-grade Article 15, a demotion, take away some pay, and extra duty/restriction for 45 days. Had he hit the guy, the penalties would have been much worse.
The article also says the person filming also mentioned that he broke the dude’s phone also.. “We are a tight knit community and I’ve never seen u around here” the wife was instigating it and she should be just as charged
+16   

1 month ago '15        #10
Teddy KGB 
Props total: 80296 80 K  Slaps total: 9658 9 K
 LegendKilla03 said
The article also says the person filming also mentioned that he broke the dude’s phone also.. “We are a tight knit community and I’ve never seen u around here” the wife was instigating it and she should be just as charged
That’s messed up. SMH. Embarrassing to say the least. I’m sure he will have to reimburse the guy for his phone and whatever damages.
+5   

1 month ago '06        #11
mrep3 
Props total: 19441 19 K  Slaps total: 2312 2 K
I would have pointed like I live over there once he turned his head sucker punched the sh*t outta him
+18   

1 month ago '15        #12
Tully Blanchard 
Props total: 121430 121 K  Slaps total: 5336 5 K
 LegendKilla03 said
She could’ve made that situation end really bad if her husband came across the right one
+15   

1 month ago '15        #13
40 acres 
Props total: 15340 15 K  Slaps total: 2157 2 K
The minute he pushed me I would have shot him to set a new precedence. Don’t walk up to me if I’m not on your property bi*ch I’ll k*ll you and take it to trial.
+17   

1 month ago '17        #14
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 65806 65 K  Slaps total: 17957 17 K
The woman recording smh I bet she feels reeeeeeaaal safe smh addin all that extra dialogue from that distance

Last edited by PackerTrelli3; 04-14-2021 at 10:08 AM..
+10   

1 month ago '07        #15
JamcnPrettyboy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 24548 24 K  Slaps total: 3740 3 K
pu**y only picked on him because he's smaller. Smh

Lil n*gga should've aimed for the nuts and gave him a 2 piece then ran.
+7   

1 month ago '15        #16
Kehinde 
Props total: 4777 4 K  Slaps total: 1824 1 K
Ol skinhead barefoot bi*ch only chooses when he to drop his nuts, talking about "harassing the neighborhood" man bring that devilish cuckold energy to the right one and his wife would be begging for em to stop.
+11   

1 month ago '16        #17
Negusis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 27499 27 K  Slaps total: 3589 3 K
Kid played it smart. He was physically outmatched and in a position that could left real easy. He maintained his composure and let it play out.

Everybody is super tough guy until its them. The woulda, coulda, shoulda gangstas.
+17   

1 month ago '06        #18
daffysm 
Props total: 5481 5 K  Slaps total: 2906 2 K
drill thinking he talking to a private?

weird hows theres absolutely no backstory or even response from the couple (which makes it sound like they are immediately guilty)

1 month ago '16        #19
IRONLUNGZ973 
Props total: 1039 1 K  Slaps total: 61 61

Base Commander is black...Hopefully he does what the UCMJ allows and worse!
+28   

1 month ago '20        #20
Its Dark At 9  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 15682 15 K  Slaps total: 2023 2 K
I feel bad for the short dude.

fu*k this f*g**t for acting like a Roid-Head.
+4   

1 month ago '16        #21
BlackJew 
Props total: 4359 4 K  Slaps total: 1137 1 K
This type of sh*t just burns me up.
+10   

1 month ago '04        #22
7twelve 
Props total: 30872 30 K  Slaps total: 7503 7 K
 LegendKilla03 said

Jonathan Pentland is a U.S. Army sergeant first class who is being investigated over a viral video from Columbia, South Carolina. The 42-year-old Pentland is based at Fort Jackson in Columbia, according to now-deleted photos on his unit’s Facebook page. Pentland was identified by social media users on Tuesday April 13, 2021, a day after the video was posted online.

The video, which can be seen below, shows Pentland pushing, threatening and yelling at a young Black male, who has only been identified as Deandre, in the Columbia neighborhood where Pentland lives. Pentland can be heаrd in the video, which wаs posted on Fаcebook, telling Deаndre to leаve the neighborhood, аnd questioning him when he sаys he аlso lives there. The incident tаkes plаce on а public sidewаlk in the Summit neighborhood of Columbiа, аccording to the womаn who posted it. She sаid Pentlаnd аlso broke Deаndre’s phone.

After hundreds of Twitter users sent the video to аccounts аssociаted with Fort Jаckson, mаny аccusing Pentlаnd of displаying rаcist behаvior, аnd аsking if the Army condoned it, Fort Jаckson Commаnding Generаl Milford Beаgle Jr. tweeted, “This is by no meаns condoned by аny service member. We will get to the bottom of this ASAP.”

Pentlаnd аnd his wife, Cаssie Pentlаnd, did not immediаtely respond to requests for comment from Heаvy. The Richlаnd County Sheriff’s Depаrtment, City of Columbiа Police Depаrtment аnd Fort Jаckson аnd U.S. Army mediа representаtives аlso did not immediаtely respond to requests for comment аnd more informаtion.
@ @ @
unfortunately he wont lose his job since he works for govt. i hate when european americans tell someone they dont belong here.

i hope lil homie pressed charges

LegendKilla03 said
Yeah this is pretty much how Trayvon & Zimmerman popped off Except Zimmerman took it a step further
right. zim was so scared he followed the boy who scared him. this world is wild.

kill someone then hold media events to autograph skittle packages. wtf

Last edited by 7twelve; 04-14-2021 at 10:24 AM..
+5   

1 month ago '19        #23
Rocko 
Props total: 4545 4 K  Slaps total: 1184 1 K
 mrep3 said
I would have pointed like I live over there once he turned his head sucker punched the sh*t outta him
You woulda went to jail for that.

I woulda pointed to the curb, and let it be known to him and the camera that I'm gonna sit my a*s down over there and wait for the police and if he encroaches on my safe space I fear for my life.

Pretty sure that's about the only way you could legally put in work without seeing jail time, idk tho. Still might've had to spend a night in holding. But holding ain't really sh*t.

1 month ago '06        #24
daffysm 
Props total: 5481 5 K  Slaps total: 2906 2 K
 IRONLUNGZ973 said

Base Commander is black...Hopefully he does what the UCMJ allows and worse!
ucmj probably wont be able to do much due to only a no-context video to go off of

the drill now has time to make up a story (if there was not a legit reason for him a*saulting the other man)
+1   

1 month ago '20        #25
hasdrubal 
Props total: 4380 4 K  Slaps total: 717 717
as a lil man don’t a*sume u can go head up with these big dudes...

just keep a knife or blick for these bigass n*ggas all that muscle don’t mean sh*t when u leaking
+3   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+88online now  43
Kwame Brown goes off on Gilbert Arenas & Stephen Jackson for clowning him
271 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+96online now  30
Video inside Tax professional breaks down PPP and why many are going to jail