BX hero Michael Rapaport once again showing why y’all ducks for siding with him

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

1 month ago '17        #1
1435 page views
42 comments

SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 63752 63 K  Slaps total: 19183 19 K
BX hero Michael Rapaport once again showing why y’all ducks for siding with him

This y’all boy tho, I better see the usual suspects in this thread praising this too. Y’all think this cracka funny right?
+8   

best
worst
42 comments

1 month ago '09        #2
MakaveliToDon91  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 42827 42 K  Slaps total: 11572 11 K
This kevin durant d*ck riding f*gget now using Rapaport to justify his kevin durant d*ck riding

fu*k u, rapaport, and kevin durant u video game a*s n*gga

1 month ago '07        #3
N.O.4Life  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 39168 39 K  Slaps total: 3551 3 K
Both Rapaport and KD looking like some clowns. Sharpe the only n*gga handling it like a man. Even tho he was wrong about what he reported, he wanted to handle the sh*t like a man and talk man to man. n*gga 50 years old what I look like going back and forth with a n*gga online
+20   

1 month ago '13        #4
Flossay  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 19818 19 K  Slaps total: 1222 1 K
 N.O.4Life said
Both Rapaport and KD looking like some clowns. Sharpe the only n*gga handling it like a man. Even tho he was wrong about what he reported, he wanted to handle the sh*t like a man and talk man to man. n*gga 50 years old what I look like going back and forth with a n*gga online
What did Sharpe report wrong I missed it?

1 month ago '07        #5
 Flossay said
What did Sharpe report wrong I missed it?
He said something about KD saying “Hes better than Lebron because he beat Lebron twice in the finals” and it ended up being a fake quote by a fan page.

Edit:

Last edited by N.O.4Life; 04-14-2021 at 07:06 AM..
+11   

1 month ago '20        #6
Realniggash1t 
Props total: 8047 8 K  Slaps total: 2582 2 K
 N.O.4Life said
He should said he was wrong and apologized in public like a man not behind doors. If you say some bad in public, don’t try to apologize behind doors
+20   

1 month ago '21        #7
King856 
Props total: 4489 4 K  Slaps total: 2074 2 K
 N.O.4Life said
He was wrong but let’s be honest. Who can keep track of real or fake Durant accounts and statements

1 month ago '21        #8
King856 
Props total: 4489 4 K  Slaps total: 2074 2 K
 Realn*ggash1t said
He should said he was wrong and apologized in public like a man not behind doors. If you say some bad in public, don’t try to apologize behind doors
fu*k outta here. KD went right to disrespect. You don’t get an apology after that. Especially when EVERYONE knows Durant got fake accounts

1 month ago '15        #9
KingTrips 
Props total: 14849 14 K  Slaps total: 1473 1 K
Shannon should just apologize... man up..

Rataport gotta relax..
+14   

1 month ago '11        #10
Aceklub1911 
Props total: 297 297  Slaps total: 30 30
 Realn*ggash1t said
I don't think Shannon was trying to apologize in private. He wanted to talk about the situation in private so both he and KD could freely say what they wanted to say without fear of fines or termination (that discussion would have gotten heated, but I don't think it would have come to blows or anything like that, but some explicit language would have definitely been used). I don't know Shannon personally, but he seems like the kind of dude who would have no problem apologizing in public/on-air for any mistake he may have made. Once him and KD had an opportunity to get everything off their chest, he probably would have come on Undisputed the very next day to set the record straight. But it's all speculation on my part, and we will never know because KD wanted this to play out in public for the world to see because he desperately wants to come out with a W in an online beef after the L he took with Rappaport so he can get his e-cred back from the masses. If the Rappaport thing never happened, I think KD would have been down to work out their differences in private first, like he initially tried to do with Rappaport. But he got burned because those private messages got released most likely out of context and he came off looking like the bad guy, So now he's afraid that will happen to him again. I get it, but I still don't think a public airing of grievances is the best way to handle any situation - famous or not.
+2   

1 month ago '14        #11
Cuttysark 
Props total: 32823 32 K  Slaps total: 2068 2 K
 Realn*ggash1t said
I'm sure he would've after he addressed KD offline

1 month ago '07        #12
 Realn*ggash1t said
I agree to a certain extent. If you were wrong maliciously than yea a public apology is in order. But if someone is repeating false information then I feel y’all can handle that behind closed doors FIRST. A public apology is still due but talk about it first. Shannon try to get sh*t cleared first but KD didn’t want to go that route. And Shannon has apologized about mis information before and I’m sure he’ll probably do it this time. I just feel like KD took the hoe route in not taking Shay invitation to talk man to man
+2   

1 month ago '14        #13
Cuttysark 
Props total: 32823 32 K  Slaps total: 2068 2 K
Show been on for 30 minutes

Anybody know if he addressed it?
+1   

1 month ago '20        #14
The Shredder 
Props total: 14755 14 K  Slaps total: 7471 7 K
The op is looking to toot his own horn. If he was flexible enough he would probably suck his own meat
+1   

1 month ago '17        #15
DonC  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 27112 27 K  Slaps total: 15201 15 K
 Realn*ggash1t said
Apologize for what? KD never said he was better than Bron but he acted as if he should be getting more praise for winning the chip with GSW over Bron...and stories came out that many ppl around KD said KD felt frustrated that many/media still believe Bron is still the best player....

Uncle Shay doesn't have to apologize for anything and KD needs to stop behaving like a bi*ch and face his job. Imagine taking Skip Bayless/Uncle Shay's show seriously when they are all for entertainment....

1 month ago '16        #16
BMC1000  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 14974 14 K  Slaps total: 2909 2 K
 SPdaGOAT said

This y’all boy tho, I better see the usual suspects in this thread praising this too. Y’all think this cracka funny right?
thats sum ho sh*t

actually clicked on his page and he had more ho sh*t

he a ho fu*k em
+1   

1 month ago '10        #17
quan3106  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 47184 47 K  Slaps total: 4948 4 K
 Aceklub1911 said
I don't think Shannon was trying to apologize in private. He wanted to talk about the situation in private so both he and KD could freely say what they wanted to say without fear of fines or termination (that discussion would have gotten heated, but I don't think it would have come to blows or anything like that, but some explicit language would have definitely been used). I don't know Shannon personally, but he seems like the kind of dude who would have no problem apologizing in public/on-air for any mistake he may have made. Once him and KD had an opportunity to get everything off their chest, he probably would have come on Undisputed the very next day to set the record straight. But it's all speculation on my part, and we will never know because KD wanted this to play out in public for the world to see because he desperately wants to come out with a W in an online beef after the L he took with Rappaport so he can get his e-cred back from the masses. If the Rappaport thing never happened, I think KD would have been down to work out their differences in private first, like he initially tried to do with Rappaport. But he got burned because those private messages got released most likely out of context and he came off looking like the bad guy, So now he's afraid that will happen to him again. I get it, but I still don't think a public airing of grievances is the best way to handle any situation - famous or not.
Pure speculation..basically projecting how u feel and attributing it to others..when we don’t know for sure it’s ok to just say that.
+3   

1 month ago '19        #18
Souloh  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 13180 13 K  Slaps total: 2309 2 K
 Realn*ggash1t said
Y’all do know that the reason he could’ve wanted to talk KD privately is to apologize to him first and get an understanding before addressing the public right?

1 month ago '19        #19
Mental Illness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 33715 33 K  Slaps total: 25404 25 K
Bx is mostly white, why are you surprised that white people are siding with Rapaport?
+8   

1 month ago '11        #20
Sinamatik CFR  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 43648 43 K  Slaps total: 4151 4 K
SB .660 #103 (+1)
Mike gotta just fall back and hold his L...

KD just showed he got blocked, not revealed a private convo...
+1   

1 month ago '17        #21
Rule 336  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 142156 142 K  Slaps total: 53069 53 K
 N.O.4Life said
That 50 year old man literally made up a quote that KD never said and blocked KD when KD asked him for proof of him saying it. That's literally what 18 year old females do.
+5   

1 month ago '17        #22
Rule 336  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 142156 142 K  Slaps total: 53069 53 K
 Mental Illness said
Bx is mostly white, why are you surprised that white people are siding with Rapaport?
Riding with white boys while simultaneously sh*tting on a black man because of q basketball game. If they not white, they're certainly koons

1 month ago '04        #23
skillahmang 
Props total: 45578 45 K  Slaps total: 9721 9 K
fu*k everyone involved

This a fatherless royal rumble
+1   

1 month ago '04        #24
Veno da Don 
Props total: 12771 12 K  Slaps total: 1572 1 K
 N.O.4Life said
He said something about KD saying “Hes better than Lebron because he beat Lebron twice in the finals” and it ended up being a fake quote by a fan page.

Edit:
Wow all this over a misquote? I thought Shannon sidied with Rappaport or something but i watched part of their interview and it didn't seem that way. This is dumb as fu*k.
+1   

1 month ago '12        #25
Klasicktha1 
Props total: 8031 8 K  Slaps total: 1931 1 K
Micheal Rapaport is a whole bi*ch!!!
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+84online now  28
Kwame Brown goes off on Gilbert Arenas & Stephen Jackson for clowning him
251 comments