Lil Snupe's pops priorities all sorts of fu-ked up. And complex is complicit

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
44 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

1 month ago '06        #1
2849 page views
95 comments

illathruz 
Props total: 8046 8 K  Slaps total: 1697 1 K
Lil Snupe's pops priorities all sorts of fu-ked up. And hiphodx is complicit

I used to rock to lil snipe's music, and this video is straight depressing.

After watching this video, I feel bad that snupe had a pu**y a*s father like this. It's a damn shame that we have this fascinating bafoonery in our culture.

So fascinating that hiphopdx couldn't help but make a video.

I'll do some self reflection too, because here I am reposting and giving life to something that's tremendously negative. It's hypocritical.

But to address the "argument" his pops presented - the grave site was just fine. It doesn't have to be compared to King Von or anybody else like the people in the video did. That grave cost plenty of money - it is not a cheap grave.

Last edited by illathruz; 04-13-2021 at 08:57 PM..
+23   

best
worst
95 comments

1 month ago '16        #2
NatBurner 
Props total: 15718 15 K  Slaps total: 1580 1 K
Goddamn social media make us look ridiculous

Homie def money hungry you could tell that by the intro of the vid

I swear I wish things could be different for us
+21   

1 month ago '20        #3
Ocean Springs 
Props total: 2929 2 K  Slaps total: 1900 1 K
Dude had talent, but he wasn't on the level his daddy thinks he was. No disrespect
+32   

1 month ago '16        #4
NatBurner 
 Ocean Springs said
Dude had talent, but he wasn't on the level his daddy thinks he was. No disrespect
Nah snupe was nice but fu*k talent... homie at his son grave site for the first time and asked somebody to google king von and Nipsey burials to see how they look...

Homie wasnít even around for his own son but Expect another black man to put money into his son sh*t.

I hate it here fam lol social media make black men look like goofys and deplorables we need better representation but real nighas donít post real sh*t not every moment or thought should be shared
+65   

1 month ago '21        #5
TrashcanRecords  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 14018 14 K  Slaps total: 6421 6 K
 NatBurner said
Nah snupe was nice but fu*k talent... homie at his son grave site for the first time and asked somebody to google king von and Nipsey burials to see how they look...

Homie wasn’t even around for his own son but Expect another black man to put money into his son sh*t.

I hate it here fam lol social media make black men look like goofys and deplorables we need better representation but real nighas don’t post real sh*t not every moment or thought should be shared
How is he supposed to be around for his son if he’s in prison, Old head just getting out. If Meek Mill screaming out Lil Snupe for clout and copping million dollar cars and sh*t he can’t do something for his lil homie .

And n*ggas acting like they know meek bought the headstone.

He could used the money on the lil snupe chain for his grave.

sh*t if meek mill really fu*ked with snupe he woulda moved him out of the hood.

Last edited by TrashcanRecords; 04-13-2021 at 09:20 PM..

1 month ago '19        #6
FrivolousSports 
Props total: 61727 61 K  Slaps total: 12420 12 K
 Darke$tB4Dawn said
How is he supposed to be around for his son if heís in prison, Old head just getting out. If Meek Mill screaming out Lil Snupe for clout and copping million dollar cars and sh*t he canít do something for his lil homie .

Snupe been dead going on 8 years, this wasn't a topic until now because his father is broke looking for a handout

And he wasn't generating that type of money for meek to be obligated to do anything
+16   

1 month ago '18        #7
Dehone 
Props total: 53992 53 K  Slaps total: 2207 2 K
Because WE are complicit

Fathers, please raise your fu*king sons. Please.
+12   

1 month ago '21        #8
 FrivolousSports said
Snupe been dead going on 8 years, this wasn't a topic until now because his father is broke looking for a handout

And he wasn't generating that type of money for meek to be obligated to do anything
This wasnít a topic until now cause he just got out of prison.

Iím just saying if you gonna run around screaming RIP Snupe you should at least make sure his family straight

n*gga had a whole RIP Snupe marketing campaign for his album and n*ggas acting like he ainít generate no revenue

1 month ago '19        #9
Souloh  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 13174 13 K  Slaps total: 2308 2 K
 Darke$tB4Dawn said
How is he supposed to be around for his son if heís in prison, Old head just getting out. If Meek Mill screaming out Lil Snupe for clout and copping million dollar cars and sh*t he canít do something for his lil homie .

Snupeís pops shouldíve made better decisions so that he wouldnít have been doing 20 in jail and couldíve been there for his son. Allegedly Meek gave Snupeís some money after he died and you donít see her running to the internet to bash Meek so there might be some truth to that. Also Snupe was only signed to Meek for a few months before his untimely death so itís not like he made millions for Meek.
+9   

1 month ago '21        #10
 Souloh said
Snupe’s pops should’ve made better decisions so that he wouldn’t have been doing 20 in jail and could’ve been there for his son. Allegedly Meek gave Snupe’s some money after he died and you don’t see her running to the internet to bash Meek so there might be some truth to that. Also Snupe was only signed to Meek for a few months before his untimely death so it’s not like he made millions for Meek.
It’s not as simple as don’t get in trouble, you silver spoon n*gga. Sometimes it’s a matter of being at the wrong place at the wrong time. Crazy how we still get the accountability speeches when you got cops k*lling n*ggas for no reason

As far as your statement about lil snupe being signed to meek for only a few months. He used his name as a marketing/ PR stunt every when he went during DC era dude was yelling RIP Snupe. Dude ran to the internet cause he was grieving. You n*ggas get online and turn into emotionless cyborgs I swear to god when irl you n*ggas fold when the store don’t have your favorite brand of chips.

1 month ago '19        #11
FrivolousSports 
Props total: 61727 61 K  Slaps total: 12420 12 K
 Darke$tB4Dawn said
This wasnít a topic until now cause he just got out of prison.

Iím just saying if you gonna run around screaming RIP Snupe you should at least make sure his family straight

n*gga had a whole RIP Snupe marketing campaign for his album and n*ggas acting like he ainít generate no revenue
Meek supposed to take care of his family the rest of his life?
+7   

1 month ago '21        #12
 FrivolousSports said
Meek supposed to take care of his family the rest of his life?
Nah, but he could at least make sure dude has a decent grave. Thatís that go fund me gravesite at least do it for your own image at least.

1 month ago '19        #13
Souloh  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 13174 13 K  Slaps total: 2308 2 K
 Darke$tB4Dawn said
Itís not as simple as donít get in trouble, you silver spoon n*gga. Sometimes itís a matter of being at the wrong place at the wrong time. Crazy how we still get the accountability speeches when you got cops k*lling n*ggas for no reason

As far as your statement about lil snupe being signed to meek for only a few months. He used his name as a marketing/ PR stunt every when he went during DC era dude was yelling RIP Snupe. Dude ran to the internet cause he was grieving. You n*ggas get online and turn into emotionless cyborgs I swear to god when irl you n*ggas fold when the store donít have your favorite brand of chips.
Silver spoon n*gga? Calm down with that sh*t because you donít know me fu*k n*gga. You trying your hardest to twist this and make it look bad on Meekís part but it doesnít point blank period. You cap a*s trolls just look to start sh*t online because you donít have any real interactions outside of this site.
+10   

1 month ago '06        #14
illathruz  OP
Props total: 8046 8 K  Slaps total: 1697 1 K
I ignored Darke$tB4Dawn x because that account is a troll account, but the volume of it's posts in my black thread goes to show you that there is an agenda against black people.

That being said, it was not a cheap grave.

The whole problem with the video is that his pops is acting like it was a cheap grave and it was not
+6   

1 month ago '21        #15
 Souloh said
Silver spoon n*gga? Calm down with that sh*t because you don’t know me fu*k n*gga. You trying your hardest to twist this and make it look bad on Meek’s part but it doesn’t point blank period. You cap a*s trolls just look to start sh*t online because you don’t have any real interactions outside of this site.
You quoted me dumb n*gga I was just saying my piece. If the n*gga gonna use the n*gga name for marketing he should pay for it. Simple as that. How you gonna quote someone to discuss somesh*t and then call them a troll . Meek used snupe as his album cover twice and you n*ggas think that the family don’t deserve compensation. Who knows what lyrics that n*gga took from his vault too. But you know how hip hop is d*ckride the person on top.

n*gga walking around with million of dollars in jewelry yet he could even cop his artist a headstone

Last edited by TrashcanRecords; 04-13-2021 at 10:00 PM..

1 month ago '16        #16
NatBurner 
 Darke$tB4Dawn said
This wasn’t a topic until now cause he just got out of prison.

I’m just saying if you gonna run around screaming RIP Snupe you should at least make sure his family straight

n*gga had a whole RIP Snupe marketing campaign for his album and n*ggas acting like he ain’t generate no revenue

That’s cap just bc he was coo with snupe doesn’t mean he need to take care of fam. Kids I would understand out of respect

Might toss mom some just off the strength of snupe.. but sh*t he def don’t owe some nigha who just got out who he never met mane I’m sure in Meeks tax bracket it’s some family of his own he probably had to cut off.

Homie not tryna get justice for his son
But he focused on meek and boosie.

First time he’s seeing his son after getting out he stirring up bs and but but king vin and nip
+2   

1 month ago '21        #17
 NatBurner said
That’s cap just bc he was coo with snupe doesn’t mean he need to take care of fam. Kids I would understand out of respect

Might toss mom some just off the strength of snupe.. but sh*t he def don’t owe some nigha who just got out who he never met mane I’m sure in Meeks tax bracket it’s some family of his own he probably had to cut off.

Homie not tryna get justice for his son
But he focused on meek and boosie.

First time he’s seeing his son after getting out he stirring up bs and but but king vin and nip
How many times did meek mention lil snupes name for clout?

You don’t think lil snupes death added to meek Mills Street image. How you gonna put someone on a diamond encrusted chain but the place that their burried in is worth less than that.

But I’m done arguing with you suburban clowns about principles. Y’all call anything that y’all don’t wanna hear trolling. And you n*ggas be thinking selfishly and wonder why people call you sell outs

Last edited by TrashcanRecords; 04-13-2021 at 10:12 PM..

1 month ago '16        #18
smokeytheblunt2 
Props total: 42991 42 K  Slaps total: 2414 2 K
to say all that on camera before visiting your sons grave for the first time it’s pretty obvious that you didn’t care about your kid like that......worried about c*cksucking money like that during that time?

fu*k him.......

Last edited by smokeytheblunt2; 04-14-2021 at 02:39 AM..
+11   

1 month ago '12        #19
CaliSteppin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 17670 17 K  Slaps total: 1430 1 K
The father sounds like a clown

First time going to your son’s grave and all you ask is what have people done
+3   

1 month ago '16        #20
Hoeslovejr  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 8816 8 K  Slaps total: 790 790
I mean meek did make sure dude was buried properly.... at the end of the day meek didnt make no money off dude, dude was only signed to meek for a couple of months.
+4   

1 month ago '04        #21
H.N.I.C. 
Props total: 881 881  Slaps total: 61 61
why is this even being covered... hiphopdx ain’t got sh*t else to write about?
+2   

1 month ago '15        #22
7daytheory 
Props total: 1214 1 K  Slaps total: 698 698
Big dummy.

1 month ago '18        #23
set117  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 15328 15 K  Slaps total: 1806 1 K
 NatBurner said

Homie wasnít even around for his own son but Expect another black man to put money into his son sh*t.

I hate it here fam lol social media make black men look like goofys and deplorables we need better representation but real nighas donít post real sh*t not every moment or thought should be shared
None of the successful brothas I know post much on social media unless it benefits their business ventures or something. Only see losers with nothing to do with their lives posting every 5 minutes.
+3   

1 month ago '16        #24
smokeytheblunt2 
 set117 said
None of the successful brothas I know post much on social media unless it benefits their business ventures or something. Only see losers with nothing to do with their lives posting every 5 minutes.
realest dudes i know with money dont have any social media accounts........

theres one exception but this dude has a facebook for his family where he posts family sh*t and nothing about anything else and he has a facebook under his alias to troll blue lives matter people......its the weirdest sh*t you've ever seen........
+1   

1 month ago '16        #25
smokeytheblunt2 
 Darke$tB4Dawn said
How many times did meek mention lil snupes name for clout?

You donít think lil snupes death added to meek Mills Street image. How you gonna put someone on a diamond encrusted chain but the place that their burried in is worth less than that.

But Iím done arguing with you suburban clowns about principles. Yíall call anything that yíall donít wanna hear trolling. And you n*ggas be thinking selfishly and wonder why people call you sell outs
you think maybe Meek was shouting him out to get and keep his name out there? idk how much "clout" Meek would get off of an underground teenage rapper a lot of people never heard of that was murdered over a video game dispute........
+3   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+28online now  33
Video inside May 15 - ISRAEL BEGINS DEPORTING BLACK AMERICAN HEBREWS
211 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  25
UFC 262: Oliveira vs. Chandler
705 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-24online now  21
New coin that's doing major #####
47 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  14
Video inside Former VP of Adidas North America reveals Pusha T's involment in the Dr..
25 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy