Apr 13 - Daunte Wright was facing attempted-robbery case when killed by cop

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
35 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 month ago '04        #1
5310 page views
213 comments

jlandryst  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 3455 3 K  Slaps total: 588 588
Apr 13 - Daunte Wright was facing attempted-robbery case when k*lled by cop

Daunte Wright choked a woman and threatened to shoot her if she did not hand over $820 she had stuffed in her bra, court papers obtained by DailyMail.com allege.

That is the case that led to a warrant for his arrest at the time he was shot and k*lled by police officer Kimberly Potter in Minnesota on Sunday, leading to days of unrest.

And online speculation that he did not know there was a warrant out for his arrest is false, DailyMail.com has learned. A letter returned to the court for having a wrong address was giving notice of a court date in August and had nothing to do with the warrant.

Wright was due to face trial on a charge of attempted aggravated robbery - with a possible maximum sentence of 20 years in prison.

Charging papers say he and a second man, Emajay Driver went to a home shared by two women in Osseo, Minnesota 'to party' in December 2019. At the time, Wright was 19 and Driver was 18.

The women asked them to leave around 2.30 am on December 1, but they said they didn't have a ride and the women - who are not identified in the court documents - allowed them to sleep on the floor.

In the morning, one of the women went to the bank to get her $820 rent money which she gave to the other woman and then left for work. As Wright, Driver and the second woman were leaving, Wright allegedly tried to hold up the woman.

'The three of them were walking to the door to exit the apartment and defendant Wright turned around and blocked the door preventing victim from leaving,' says the report, written by Osseo Police Officer Shane Mikkelson.

'Defendant Wright then pulled a black handgun with silver trim out from either his right waistband or his right coat pocket and pointed it at victim and demanded the rent money,' continued Mikkelson.

'Victim said "Are you serious?" Defendant Wright replied: "Give me the f**king money, I know you have it."

When the woman again asked him if he was serious, Wright is said to have replied: 'I'm not playing around.'

Mikkelson's report said: 'The $820 cash was tucked in the victim's bra and defendant Wright placed his hand around victim's neck and choked her while trying to pull the cash from under her bra.

'Victim was able to get loose from defendant Wright and started to kneel down and scream.'

After more yelling, Wright allegedly told the woman that he was going to shoot her unless he got the money.

'Give me the money and we will leave,' he allegedly said. 'Give me the money and we will go.'

Mikkelson added: 'Defendant Wright then tried to choke victim a second time and tried to take her money. Defendant Driver was telling her to give defendant Wright the money.

'Defendant Driver then said: "Let's go," and the two defendants left and got into a white Cadillac and left the scene,' wrote Mikkelson.

'Afterwards, victim found that the cash was still in her bra.'

Mikkelson said the woman identified both Wright and Driver through photo line-ups.

Wright's bail was originally set at $100,000 with orders that he should not contact the victim or any witnesses, refrain from drugs and alcohol and not have any weapons. A bond bailsman paid $40,000 for his release.

But his bail was revoked in July last year due to his 'failure to not possess a firearm or ammunition' and not keeping in touch with his probation officer, court papers show.

At that time a judge issued a warrant for his arrest, that was still outstanding on the day he died.

In recent days several people have claimed on the Internet that Wright may not even have known about the warrant because it was sent to the wrong address and returned to the court by the US Postal Service.

But that letter, sent out on February 2 and returned to the court three days later was just to advise Wright of a change of date for his court hearing.

visit this link https://www.dailymail.co. .. y-charges.html

best
worst
213 comments

1 month ago '16        #2
postemupndunkit 
Props total: 58712 58 K  Slaps total: 7240 7 K
I'm way too fried to follow all this
+30   

1 month ago '21        #3
LuxG2 
Props total: 6155 6 K  Slaps total: 1082 1 K
This is very specific for court documents...I don’t know if I believe this.
+6   

1 month ago '10        #4
Bigg_Slime  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x37
Props total: 59368 59 K  Slaps total: 28954 28 K
 LuxG2 said
+9   

1 month ago '04        #5
jlandryst  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10 OP
Props total: 3455 3 K  Slaps total: 588 588
 LuxG2 said

+25   

1 month ago '21        #6
Tlatoani 
Props total: 6641 6 K  Slaps total: 1485 1 K
What does any of this have to do with that bi*ch's taser?
+133   

1 month ago '11        #7
SomeOnesoN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 14738 14 K  Slaps total: 1919 1 K
He was no angel, but that's not the point. Everyone has a right to due process. Just because he was a pos didn't mean he deserved to be shot and k*lled for it.

It just goes to show that police are under trained and there needs to be police reform.

There's a bill sitting on a desk just waiting to be signed, but I don't believe status quo joe wants that. He rather tell people not to loot.
+66   

1 month ago '15        #8
SSJ4 Goku  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 89647 89 K  Slaps total: 8700 8 K
They already slandering. You know someone was foaming at the mouth to share that.
+49   

1 month ago '18        #9
antisocial100 
Props total: 15380 15 K  Slaps total: 4452 4 K
Not to sure if this is the hill we wanna die on .
+13   

1 month ago '05        #10
bootsy 
Props total: 1911 1 K  Slaps total: 229 229
So what. Doesn't mean he deserved to be k*lled.
+42   

1 month ago '10        #11
lltreyll 
Props total: 3509 3 K  Slaps total: 1088 1 K
2 wrongs dont make a right. Old girl fu*ked up and that kid resisted arrest...Just like how George resisted arrest and the cop went overboard. Its unfortunate what happened to the kid, but there is this ongoing trend going even further back than George Floyd. The infamous Rodney King beating involved the same sh*t. Him recklessly driving while high and ultimately resisting arrest, and then the cops going overboard. Although the video recording all over the news and sh*t didnt include everything that lead up to the vicious beating. It was a factor into what eventually happened.

People not factoring in behavior leading up to unfortunate events is what I'm talking about....

Its no different than so many broads on that trying to twist sh*t around, play victim and have no accountability bullsh*t. They're the type that do and say ridiculous sh*t to the point that guys finally react and everything the broad did or said doesnt matter, it becomes all about the reaction.

Whatever though. I'm not getting all wrapped up in this unfortunate dejavu situation, and the little consideration of that kids behavior also contributing towards what happened...Do dumb sh*t and you're liable to have dumb sh*t happen to you. Some call it karma.

Last edited by lltreyll; 04-13-2021 at 09:42 PM..
+1   

1 month ago '04        #12
datboy|e 
Props total: 16204 16 K  Slaps total: 5477 5 K
 SSJ4 Goku said
They already slandering. You know someone was foaming at the mouth to share that.
Literally sharing facts. It just triggers you it’s all good

I think someone quoted me sharing some typed up picture stating his warrant was for 1 single joint of weed or some sh*t

1 month ago '05        #13
Dun Language  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 94201 94 K  Slaps total: 25803 25 K
Who cares

Has nothing to do with that idiot cop and him escalating the situation by running.

n*ggas are dumb asf
You know you have warrants and you riding on bad insurance so just cooperate do your bid and come out moving better
+30   

1 month ago '15        #14
SSJ4 Goku  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 89647 89 K  Slaps total: 8700 8 K
 datboy|e said
Literally sharing facts. It just triggers you it’s all good

I think someone quoted me sharing some typed up picture stating his warrant was for 1 single joint of weed or some sh*t
Fact or not, why is it every time a black male is shot, he's quickly demonized? Any crumb of dirt to slander is used

Trayvon = Smoking Weed

George Floyd = Drug use & police run in history

Philando = He was a gun owner (legally)

No one is perfect by any means, but this dude isn't even in the ground yet. And this crime had nothing to do with the fact he was k*lled.
+33   

1 month ago '18        #15
Dehone 
Props total: 53989 53 K  Slaps total: 2207 2 K
Oh boy. Media about to show they a*s
+6   

1 month ago '10        #16
WC323 
Props total: 10198 10 K  Slaps total: 10952 10 K
 Dun Language said
Who cares

Has nothing to do with that idiot cop and him escalating the situation by running.

n*ggas are dumb asf
You know you have warrants and you riding on bad insurance so just cooperate do your bid and come out moving better
Racist.

1 month ago '16        #17
ruddiger  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9378 9 K  Slaps total: 1200 1 K
OP hates women until it’s time to use them to vilify minorities. It is what it is.

+14   

1 month ago '14        #18
Cuttysark 
Props total: 32821 32 K  Slaps total: 2068 2 K
Don't care

Take this sh*t to Stormfront

Last edited by Cuttysark; 04-13-2021 at 10:29 PM..
+27   

1 month ago '17        #19
Wavie Crockett 
Props total: 7083 7 K  Slaps total: 11281 11 K
 lltreyll said
2 wrongs dont make a right. Old girl fu*ked up and that kid resisted arrest...Just like how George resisted arrest and the cop went overboard. Its unfortunate what happened to the kid, but there is this ongoing trend going even further back than George Floyd. The infamous Rodney King beating involved the same sh*t. Him recklessly driving while high and ultimately resisting arrest, and then the cops going overboard. Although the video recording all over the news and sh*t didnt include everything that lead up to the vicious beating. It was a factor into what eventually happened.

People not factoring in behavior leading up to unfortunate events is what I'm talking about....

Its no different than so many broads on that trying to twist sh*t around, play victim and have no accountability bullsh*t. They're the type that do and say ridiculous sh*t to the point that guys finally react and everything the broad did or said doesnt matter, it becomes all about the reaction.

Whatever though. I'm not getting all wrapped up in this unfortunate dejavu situation, and the little consideration of that kids behavior also contributing towards what happened...Do dumb sh*t and you're liable to have dumb sh*t happen to you. Some call it karma.

They don't care about accountability, all they see is victimhood

1 month ago '13        #20
North!!!  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 101496 101 K  Slaps total: 9943 9 K
Damn lil n*gga allegedly was on a path to being a LOST n*gga

But damn he didn’t deserve die
+6   

1 month ago '16        #21
Vizier 
Props total: 3560 3 K  Slaps total: 550 550

I’m probably gonna get slapped, but After watching the video, I think the kid shouldn’t have resisted, he fu*ked around and payed the price.
+5   

1 month ago '04        #22
Houston2k3 
Props total: 541 541  Slaps total: 78 78
 Dun Language said
Who cares

n*ggas are dumb asf
at one point of my life i would let this comment roll, but no. by not “just cooperating” doesn’t give you the right to k*ll someone. we have seen people absent of pigmentation time after time not cooperate or “comply” and not be k*lled but also treated completely different.

And fu*k you too for that bi*ch.
+6   

1 month ago '17        #23
Wavie Crockett 
Props total: 7083 7 K  Slaps total: 11281 11 K
 Houston2k3 said
at one point of my life i would let this comment roll, but no. by not “just cooperating” doesn’t give you the right to k*ll someone. we have seen people absent of pigmentation time after time not cooperate or “comply” and not be k*lled but also treated completely different.

And fu*k you too for that bi*ch.
White people get k*lled for not complying too

1 month ago '04        #24
ATLDOPEBOI24 
Props total: 17100 17 K  Slaps total: 2373 2 K
Why y’all didn’t do this sh*t to Derek chauvin?
+10   

1 month ago '18        #25
TheLuminousOne  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 30129 30 K  Slaps total: 1701 1 K
If he would of lived maybe he would have leaned and maybe she would have forgave. Welp.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+28online now  25
Video inside May 15 - ISRAEL BEGINS DEPORTING BLACK AMERICAN HEBREWS
211 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  24
UFC 262: Oliveira vs. Chandler
705 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-24online now  22
New coin that's doing major #####
47 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  21
Video inside Former VP of Adidas North America reveals Pusha T's involment in the Dr..
25 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy