Apr 13 - Stanford doctor: Lockdowns 'single worst public health mistake' in last 100 yea

top in section
Nets vs Nuggets  @sports
topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+16  70
44 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section news

4 weeks ago '16        #1
4089 page views
137 comments

Fastrap87  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 4420 4 K  Slaps total: 1275 1 K
Apr 13 - Stanford doctor: Lockdowns 'single worst public health mistake' in last 100 yea

A professor of medicine at Stanford University declared Monday that the COVID-19 lockdowns will be remembered as the country’s “single worst public health mistake” in the last 100 years.

Dr. Jay Bhattacharyatold Newsweek that the physical and psychological damage the ongoing lockdowns are causing to kids and adults is “catastrophic.”

visit this link https://m.washingtontimes .. downs-single-/

BUT...BUT..... "GRANDMA"
"DON'T BE SELFISH STAY IN THE HOUSE FOR TWO WEEKS TO FLATTEN THE CURVE"
"LOOK AT FLORIDA! THEY'RE ALL GOING TO DIE IN A MONTH"

Last edited by Fastrap87; 04-13-2021 at 06:50 PM..

best
worst
137 comments

4 weeks ago '05        #2
Sizzler01  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7642 7 K  Slaps total: 2154 2 K
but but but trump.... ehh never mind..

4 weeks ago '20        #3
POWER RAPS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 14457 14 K  Slaps total: 1308 1 K
Ok so this about 1 dude’s opinion? You propagandists on both sides are annoying af
+103   

4 weeks ago '05        #4
b_ez 
Props total: 358 358  Slaps total: 43 43
Weird, I read another study that said that suicides and stress overall are down during COVID, mainly due to a reduced work schedule and work from home.

Anecdotally, Ive never been more stressed, this sh*ts k*lling me. But I still think lockdowns are the right move, at least here in Toronto
+45   

4 weeks ago '16        #5
Sire  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 15898 15 K  Slaps total: 1214 1 K
 b_ez said
Weird, I read another study that said that suicides and stress overall are down during COVID, mainly due to a reduced work schedule and work from home.

Anecdotally, Ive never been more stressed, this sh*ts k*lling me. But I still think lockdowns are the right move, at least here in Toronto
exactly. like usual...all of the yelling and screaming by republicans about how lockdowns were causing a mental health crisis and leading to skyrocketing rates of suicide turned out to be...BULLsh*t.

in fact...2020 was the lowest amount of suicides since 2016...before trump took office. so before the pandemic...suicides actually increased as a result of trump being in office.

+25   

4 weeks ago '21        #6
MrDoubtfire 
Props total: 1457 1 K  Slaps total: 1384 1 K
 POWER RAPS said
Ok so this about 1 dude’s opinion? You propagandists on both sides are annoying af
This dude is actually right. Even the people at the WHO and CDC said lockdowns were never supposed to be used to prevent the spread of the virus but the intention was to lock down for a short period of time, 1-2 weeks, so that those in charge could take a look at the data and develop a more long term plan going forward and open up after that 1-2 week window. The fact that people think lockdowns work for preventing the spread of the virus when they clearly do NOT work is baffling.

4 weeks ago '14        #7
zayan 
Props total: 13864 13 K  Slaps total: 2312 2 K
 b_ez said

Toronto is officially the most locked down city
+2   

4 weeks ago '16        #8
Fastrap87  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
 mrdoubtfire said
this dude is actually right. Even the people at the who and cdc said lockdowns were never supposed to be used to prevent the spread of the virus but the intention was to lock down for a short period of time, 1-2 weeks, so that those in charge could take a look at the data and develop a more long term plan going forward and open up after that 1-2 week window. The fact that people think lockdowns work for preventing the spread of the virus when they clearly do not work is baffling.

100%

4 weeks ago '16        #9
 POWER RAPS said

bill gates or fauci hold more weight right?

+7   

4 weeks ago '06        #10
imthatinfamous  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 22874 22 K  Slaps total: 7113 7 K

4 weeks ago '20        #11
 Fastrap87 said

fu*k are you talking about weirdo?
+14   

4 weeks ago '16        #12
 POWER RAPS said
fu*k are you talking about weirdo?

you value one white mans opinion over another as long as you agree with it. stupid bi*ch

4 weeks ago '20        #13
 Fastrap87 said
you value one white mans opinion over another as long as you agree with it. stupid bi*ch
I just you propagandists ON BOTH SIDES are annoying, you retard.

Nobody knows wtf they’re talking about. Learn to think for yourself, you dumb fu*k
+20   

4 weeks ago '05        #14
Sizzler01  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7642 7 K  Slaps total: 2154 2 K
 Fastrap87 said

4 weeks ago '10        #15
lltreyll 
Props total: 3444 3 K  Slaps total: 1085 1 K
All the lockdowns, fear and stress about covid and everything getting fu*ked up cause of it sure hasnt had a positive effect on relationships, marriages and dating...
+6   

4 weeks ago '06        #16
mrep3 
Props total: 19208 19 K  Slaps total: 2278 2 K
 lltreyll said
All the lockdowns, fear and stress about covid and everything getting fu*ked up cause of it sure hasnt had a positive effect on relationships, marriages and dating...
Let alone children and their learning process
+7   

4 weeks ago '08        #17
Lot17 
Props total: 4253 4 K  Slaps total: 959 959
So the rest of the world it was ok but for this specific country its has catastrophic effects....yeahhhhhhh sure
+9   

4 weeks ago '16        #18
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x32
Props total: 95837 95 K  Slaps total: 17896 17 K
stanford professors are the dumbest professors in the country

4 weeks ago '04        #19
orv 
Props total: 7265 7 K  Slaps total: 1047 1 K
 Sire said
exactly. like usual...all of the yelling and screaming by republicans about how lockdowns were causing a mental health crisis and leading to skyrocketing rates of suicide turned out to be...BULLsh*t.

in fact...2020 was the lowest amount of suicides since 2016...before trump took office. so before the pandemic...suicides actually increased as a result of trump being in office.

Covidcides
+1   

4 weeks ago '04        #20
Tikyle2 
Props total: 7465 7 K  Slaps total: 1102 1 K
 MrDoubtfire said
This dude is actually right. Even the people at the WHO and CDC said lockdowns were never supposed to be used to prevent the spread of the virus but the intention was to lock down for a short period of time, 1-2 weeks, so that those in charge could take a look at the data and develop a more long term plan going forward and open up after that 1-2 week window. The fact that people think lockdowns work for preventing the spread of the virus when they clearly do NOT work is baffling.
I wouldn't say that. It's more of people in this country are retarded and don't give af about themselves or their neighbors. Lockdowns worked in damn near every country around the world but here. Lockdowns literally prevent the spread of this specific virus. What doesn't prevent the spread is when the leader of the country makes public health into partisan politics. Asian people been wearing masks since Michael Jackson concerts but now all of a sudden wearing a mask is some sort of libturd movement? That's why COVID hit us harder than damn near any other nation other than all them old people in Italy.
+14   

4 weeks ago '16        #21
 Tikyle2 said
I wouldn't say that. It's more of people in this country are retarded and don't give af about themselves or their neighbors. Lockdowns worked in damn near every country around the world but here. Lockdowns literally prevent the spread of this specific virus. What doesn't prevent the spread is when the leader of the country makes public health into partisan politics. Asian people been wearing masks since Michael Jackson concerts but now all of a sudden wearing a mask is some sort of libturd movement? That's why COVID hit us harder than damn near any other nation other than all them old people in Italy.

This dude thinks he's an "essential worker" and a "silent hero" because the news and celebrities told him.

indoctrination 101

COVID LOCKDOWNS HAVE NO CLEAR BENEFIT VS OTHER VOLUNTARY MEASURES, INTERNATIONAL STUDY SHOWS

4 weeks ago '11        #22
CrossRoads99 
Props total: 3510 3 K  Slaps total: 457 457
This is one dudes opinion... Analytics show otherwise. But honestly I can care less, I go out and wear a mask. I work from home, I chill with girl on weekends. I really don't need much else, so clearly this situation isn't for everyone.
+3   

4 weeks ago '15        #23
JFTS113  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 1763 1 K  Slaps total: 213 213
Facts, the lockdown destroyed my health (and others who I have talked to) and did damage that I can't reverse (I never caught covid), and you don't need to be a professor to see the effects of it. Depending on your where you live and your situation, it was a recipe for disaster.

Let's say for people that live in the city, in an apartment. If they took the lockdown serious, they're subject to:

1. Develop a host of biomechanical issues and muscle imbalances because your daily route is the bed, the kitchen, bathroom, and the couch/desk. Even if you workout, you're gonna lose muscle throughout your body due to the fact that you're no longer doing the simple daily movements which keep your body going, like walking up and down the stairs, running for the train, taking walks, the little things. This can lead to all types of muscular issues, back pain, foot pain, jaw pain, etc.

2. Lack of sunlight which leads to a vitamin d deficiency and a rise in stress levels. Leads to bone issues, fatigue, depression.

3. Lack of proper air circulation and indoor allergens. Many people overlook the importance of indoor air quality, so instead of spending a third of your day at home, now you spending 24 hours couped up indoors filling up your airways with everything you never think about. Can lead to asthma, chronic sinus infections, etc.

4. Overall stress, from the situation itself, lack of social and family contact. Visits to the dentist and gastro skyrocketed because everyone's stress led to teeth grinding and stomach issues. Some dental stocks doubled during quarantine, and i'm sure rogaine/just for men did well too because stress leads to hair loss one way or another.

I'm sure there's more, that's just off the top of my head.
+2   

4 weeks ago '04        #24
GUCCI C0ND0MS 
Props total: 11473 11 K  Slaps total: 10648 10 K
 fastrap87 said
a professor of medicine at stanford university declared monday that the covid-19 lockdowns will be remembered as the country’s “single worst public health mistake” in the last 100 years.

Dr. Jay bhattacharyatold newsweek that the physical and psychological damage the ongoing lockdowns are causing to kids and adults is “catastrophic.”

but...but..... "grandma"
"don't be selfish stay in the house for two weeks to flatten the curve"
"look at florida! Their all going to day in a month"

but but but but trust the science

4 weeks ago '20        #25
BlacksAndLatins  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9940 9 K  Slaps total: 5043 5 K
op is a russian f*g**t

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  117
Title f*ght: Canelo Alvarez vs. Billy Joe Saunders (5/8 8pm ET DAZN)
1023 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+94online now  21
Video inside Man Goes Through His Girlfriend's Phone, Video Calls The Dude She Was D..
187 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+109online now  17
This how you legally check in your gun at airport.. THE FULL PROCESS
93 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  13
Video inside WTF happened to Sammy Sosa?
141 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy