Painkiller With A Top 3 Action Scene Of The Year

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

1 month ago '18        #1
809 page views
29 comments

Pastor Ra  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 44705 44 K  Slaps total: 10173 10 K
Painkiller With A Top 3 Action Scene Of The Year

+5   

best
worst
29 comments

1 month ago '05        #2
A~team 
Props total: 12317 12 K  Slaps total: 2351 2 K
Man i still gotta finish up that season thanks for the indirect reminder.
+4   

1 month ago '07        #3
-ThE~DoN~LoN- 
Props total: 4646 4 K  Slaps total: 1102 1 K
Hoh
+1   

1 month ago '05        #4
P DRILLA 
Props total: 22711 22 K  Slaps total: 705 705
man i'm way behind in BL
+2   

1 month ago '07        #5
kuntree_swagger 
Props total: 2305 2 K  Slaps total: 187 187
 Pastor Ra said

This looks like a recycled Deadpool/death stroke scene...
+1   

1 month ago '17        #6
Coffee 
Props total: 33039 33 K  Slaps total: 7073 7 K
I don't watch anything made for blacks with a hard gay focus

NOTHING

the premise of the show was already a lil whack, but the moment it pushed it's gay agenda I punched out

1 month ago '07        #7
Rico23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 45938 45 K  Slaps total: 4209 4 K
 Coffee said

NOTHING

the premise of the show was already a lil whack, but the moment it pushed it's gay agenda I punched out
It's 2 females. Not exactly a "gay agenda" and her being gay wasnt a hard focus
+6   

1 month ago '14        #8
SHOW N PROVE 
Props total: 1016 1 K  Slaps total: 168 168
 Coffee said

NOTHING

sh*t wasn't that deep.. shorty had a girlfriend... who appeared in episodes here & there. Was NOT a hard focus
. The hard focus was a beautiful dignified black family with 2 amazing daughters.
Pops a school principle tryna lead by example for his neighborhood, who happens to also be a superhero. Moms a high scientist who truly knows her sh*t.
The show is literally the cosby show with a slightly fractured household and superpowers.
+6   

1 month ago '20        #9
Maci 
Props total: 3419 3 K  Slaps total: 250 250
I tried watching this. I can’t do it.
+1   

1 month ago '18        #10
Pastor Ra  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17 OP
 SHOW N PROVE said
sh*t wasn't that deep.. shorty had a girlfriend... who appeared in episodes here & there. Was NOT a hard focus
. The hard focus was a beautiful dignified black family with 2 amazing daughters.
Pops a school principle tryna lead by example for his neighborhood, who happens to also be a superhero. Moms a high scientist who truly knows her sh*t.
The show is literally the cosby show with a slightly fractured household and superpowers.
People can't comprehend a black superhero family trying to juggle all that. If Lightning's actress didn't quit acting, the show wouldn't have gotten cancelled.

1 month ago '18        #11
GustavoB88 
Props total: 4095 4 K  Slaps total: 725 725
That was wack

1 month ago '17        #12
Coffee 
 SHOW N PROVE said
 Rico23 said
It's 2 females. Not exactly a "gay agenda" and her being gay wasnt a hard focus
Gay is gay. Gay females is gay females. IDGAF.

Pastor Ra said
People can't comprehend a black superhero family trying to juggle all that. If Lightning's actress didn't quit acting, the show wouldn't have gotten cancelled.
Y'all enjoy y'all show.
+3   

1 month ago '18        #13
set117  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 15337 15 K  Slaps total: 1806 1 K
 Pastor Ra said
I think the show got cancelled first then she chose to leave early for another project she signed on to.
+1   

1 month ago '18        #14
 set117 said
I think the show got cancelled first then she chose to leave early for another project she signed on to.
She said in her IG vid that she wasn't coming on for the next season b4 they decided that it was done. They had cut her appearances down as well.

Then she said a bunch of Christianity bs and that all of it is because she's done with acting/entertainment industry. She doesn't promote the show at all either.

1 month ago '15        #15
40 acres 
Props total: 15335 15 K  Slaps total: 2155 2 K
When this n*gga got his spine ripped out is when black lightning became fire. After that this n*gga became a beast. Glad he getting his own show
+4   

1 month ago '18        #16
 Pastor Ra said
She said in her IG vid that she wasn't coming on for the next season b4 they decided that it was done. They had cut her appearances down as well.

Then she said a bunch of Christianity bs and that all of it is because she's done with acting/entertainment industry. She doesn't promote the show at all either.
I dont think she was enough to sink the show though. I think it's poorly advertised and that hurt the ratings. Most people I know don't even know it exists. Only reason I know is because I'm a comic dude.
+2   

1 month ago '18        #17
 set117 said
I dont think she was enough to sink the show though. I think it's poorly advertised and that hurt the ratings. Most people I know don't even know it exists. Only reason I know is because I'm a comic dude.
It's about the family. Take 1 out and it's weird.

The cancellation can't be ratings based. 1 - the network is choosing to stay with the Akils for more shows with Painkiller being the 1st

2 - There are at least 8 other shows with worse ratings and have been renewed. They get way better promo as well.

BL's lowest live watch before cancellation was 520K. All of these other shows have been renewed.

- Nancy Drew's finale last year was 490K.

- 2 Sentence's first season posted 4 episodes under 500K and just had 4 episodes under 450K views this season.

- Pandora's last season had 10 episodes. Every episode was below 400K.

- In the Dark had 12 ep in it's last season below 500K and it was renewed and no signs of cancellation

- Legacies was just renewed for a 4th season. Guess what it's last 2 episodes were? 520K and 490K. Legacies is a show that has never done more than 1.2 million for a live watch. BL came from 2 million views.

- Charmed is 6 episodes into it's newest season and just got renewed. Every episode of it's newest season has been 460K views or less.

- Before Outpost current season, it was renewed for a 4th season. It's 2nd season had 2 episodes below 500K. It's 3rd season that just ended had 12/13 of it's episodes under 500K. 3 of those episodes were under 300K.

- Last month, Dynasty was renewed for a 4th season. It's 2nd season has 5 episodes under 500K, 1 was 390K. Every episode (20 ep.) in it's 3rd season was below 500K for live watch. 16 of the episodes are numbers that BL still hasn't touched to this day.
+3   

1 month ago '12        #18
Jo Blow 
Props total: 6312 6 K  Slaps total: 968 968
 Coffee said

NOTHING

shiiiit one of the females you referring too has a fat butt too

oan, i worked on this scene, nice to see it action
+1   

1 month ago '07        #19
Rico23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 45938 45 K  Slaps total: 4209 4 K
 Coffee said
Gay is gay. Gay females is gay females. IDGAF.

Y'all enjoy y'all show.
I'm not afraid of gay ppl or gay stuff in tv and movies. and if it is something i dont want to see i just fast forward Either way u lied and misrepresented the show's focus. it is what it is tho

1 month ago '18        #20
 Pastor Ra said

The cancellation can't be ratings based. 1 - the network is choosing to stay with the Akils for more shows with Painkiller being the 1st

2 - There are at least 8 other shows with worse ratings and have been renewed. They get way better promo as well.

BL's lowest live watch before cancellation was 520K. All of these other shows have been renewed.

- 2 Sentence's first season posted 4 episodes under 500K and just had 4 episodes under 450K views this season.

- In the Dark had 12 ep in it's last season below 500K and it was renewed and no signs of cancellation

- Legacies was just renewed for a 4th season. Guess what it's last 2 episodes were? 520K and 490K. Legacies is a show that has never done more than 1.2 million for a live watch. BL came from 2 million views.

- Charmed is 6 episodes into it's newest season and just got renewed. Every episode of it's newest season has been 460K views or less.

- Before Outpost current season, it was renewed for a 4th season. It's 2nd season had 2 episodes below 500K. It's 3rd season that just ended had 12/13 of it's episodes under 500K. 3 of those episodes were under 300K.

- Last month, Dynasty was renewed for a 4th season. It's 2nd season has 5 episodes under 500K, 1 was 390K. Every episode (20 ep.) in it's 3rd season was below 500K for live watch. 16 of the episodes are numbers that BL still hasn't touched to this day.
All valid points but you do know they kept the character and switched the actress right?

1 month ago '06        #21
lato9905 
Props total: 7805 7 K  Slaps total: 1450 1 K
 GustavoB88 said
That was wack
Agreed. Amateur cringy trash.

1 month ago '19        #22
cnbftbgb 
Props total: 2732 2 K  Slaps total: 30 30
 lato9905 said
Agreed. Amateur cringy trash.
Yep, lots of wasted movements and stationary enemies...made it feel and look so meh
+1   

1 month ago '04        #23
regularjoe 
Props total: 31049 31 K  Slaps total: 6897 6 K
 Pastor Ra said

I think canceling Black Lightning is a mistake.
+1   

1 month ago '05        #24
rashcobar 
Props total: 12767 12 K  Slaps total: 2323 2 K
 Coffee said

NOTHING

1 month ago '17        #25
Coffee 
 Jo Blow said
shiiiit one of the females you referring too has a fat butt too

oan, i worked on this scene, nice to see it action
And? gay sh*t is gay sh*t

Rico23 said
I'm not afraid of gay ppl or gay stuff in tv and movies. and if it is something i dont want to see i just fast forward Either way u lied and misrepresented the show's focus. it is what it is tho
Good for you. Enjoy your show

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+85online now  36
Kwame Brown goes off on Gilbert Arenas & Stephen Jackson for clowning him
252 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+17online now  27
Mo3 shooting video released