Apr 12 - Tatum Report did a good job breaking this down, ex cop

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 month ago '17        #1
1362 page views
60 comments

Rondel  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 823 823  Slaps total: 481 481
Apr 12 - Tatum Report did a good job breaking this down, ex cop

Rookie mistake

best
worst
60 comments

1 month ago '20        #2
MeNoSenYouNoCom  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 26277 26 K  Slaps total: 2688 2 K
cliffs
it was the victims fault
+15   

1 month ago '11        #3
Sin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x29
Props total: 151065 151 K  Slaps total: 21258 21 K
fu*k dude

I got 2 minutes in before he started chastising the victim for forgetting to register his car as if thats was a felon offense

reregistering you car is literally a tax, in my state im forced to reregister my car every fu*king year and pay the tax

I forgot one year and they towed my car overnight because it was 2 week expired costing my a day of work and hundreds in tow fees

Last edited by Sin; 04-12-2021 at 09:41 PM..
+31   

1 month ago '15        #4
Kehinde 
Props total: 4784 4 K  Slaps total: 1825 1 K
Based off the first two comments I ain't giving porky a view, props gentlemen.
+26   

1 month ago '20        #5
 Sin said
fu*k dude

I got 2 minutes in before he started chastising the victim for forgetting to register his car as if thats was a felon offense
yo you buying $COIN

1 month ago '14        #6
rashadd 
Props total: 20867 20 K  Slaps total: 1033 1 K
This guy was weird people's hero leading up to the election last year. Dude obviously tries to please a certain side and uses his color to try and down his race.

Tried to say to his audience that his family didn't come to his graduation but celebrated a cousin getting out of jail... and tried to use that to say how we celebrate ignorance, but won't celebrate someone doing well.

And after reading the comments under the video filled with people who most definitely wasn't black (saying that's how they are)... I'm sitting there laughing knowing that this guy is full of sh*t. Had several of my younger cousins graduate the past few years and my family always celebrated their success.

So I was laughing b/c I could think of one reason his family may not fu*k with him like that.

+20   

1 month ago '17        #7
Coffee 
Props total: 33051 33 K  Slaps total: 7075 7 K
 Rondel said

Rookie mistake
Don't link this mfers sh*t in here
+6   

1 month ago '11        #8
 MeNoSenYouNoCom said
yo you buying $COIN
I have $250 to pump and dump but I can't afford to fully invest in it

1 month ago '20        #9
 Sin said
I have $250 to pump and dump but I can't afford to fully invest in it
I got about a G left to play with thinking about selling something off to get in got a day to decide

1 month ago '11        #10
 MeNoSenYouNoCom said
I got about a G left to play with thinking about selling something off to get in got a day to decide
I think its going to be GME volatile and im not trying to risk anything
+1   

1 month ago '04        #11
bibbyboi 
Props total: 14097 14 K  Slaps total: 1793 1 K
 Sin said
fu*k dude

reregistering you car is literally a tax, in my state im forced to reregister my car every fu*king year and pay the tax

I forgot one year and they towed my car overnight because it was 2 week expired costing my a day of work and hundreds in tow fees
With covid, it's almost impossible register my car. You have to make an appointment and nobody answers the phone there because they're so busy and backlogged. I been riding with an expired registration and safety for like 9 months now.
+4   

1 month ago '04        #12
d.c. supreme  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 28506 28 K  Slaps total: 1401 1 K
 bibbyboi said
With covid, it's almost impossible register my car. You have to make an appointment and nobody answers the phone there because they're so busy and backlogged. I been riding with an expired registration and safety for like 9 months now.
i heard about that sh*t. i was able to do mine paying online and get the paper and sticker through the mail myself but that's down here in south fla not sure how it is elsewhere.
+2   

1 month ago '12        #13
TrillSwag  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 50690 50 K  Slaps total: 7735 7 K
 Sin said
fu*k dude

And because of COVID processing is backed up a few months. Being a ex-cop so he going to be obviously biased to chance public perception
+3   

1 month ago '04        #14
bibbyboi 
Ok so I watched about half of it and he's doing a great job explaining what the cops did wrong. But his big picture take was bad. I get it you shouldn't resist arrest. But at the same time it shouldn't be a death sentence for you either if you aren't aggressing towards the officers. But his breakdown was honestly really good.
+1   

1 month ago '20        #15
 Sin said
I think its going to be GME volatile and im not trying to risk anything
think you might be right

The report notes that private share transactions in late February valued Coinbase as high as $104 billion, a figure that some analysts disputed. On the other hand, Coinbase disclosed that the average price of shares sold between January 1st and March 15th was $343.58, which translates to a valuation of $68 billion. Reuters reported at the time that Coinbase stock traded at an average of $28.83 per share for a valuation of $5.3 billion in the third quarter of 2020. Should the Q1 2021 figures impress, the IPO price might shoot past that recent $343.58 average from private investors.

Aside from revealing financial results days before the IPO, Coinbase is also making another unusual move. Instead of partnering with banks to court investors who would get preferential prices, Coinbase will opt for a direct listing. Moreover, Coinbase will not issue any new shares. Instead, it will allow employees and early investors to sell their shares at market prices.
+1   

1 month ago '20        #16
 bibbyboi said
Ok so I watched about half of it and he's doing a great job explaining what the cops did wrong. But his big picture take was bad. I get it you shouldn't resist arrest. But at the same time it shouldn't be a death sentence for you either if you aren't aggressing towards the officers. But his breakdown was honestly really good.
wrong thread homie this a Coinbase ipo thread now
+4   

1 month ago '04        #17
bibbyboi 
 d.c. supreme said
i heard about that sh*t. i was able to do mine paying online and get the paper and sticker through the mail myself but that's down here in south fla not sure how it is elsewhere.
In Hawaii you can get your registration online, but you have to have a current safety check. My safety expired before my registration so I'm kind of stuck right now. It's like every other year I have to go in and register my vehicle.
+1   

1 month ago '04        #18
bibbyboi 
 MeNoSenYouNoCom said
think you might be right
Can you explain what this means? Does it mean they don't want to issue any new stocks because they don't think it'll hold its value long term and they are trying to keep it high and get as much as they can on their way out?

1 month ago '20        #19
BlacksAndLatins  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 10259 10 K  Slaps total: 5288 5 K
 Coffee said
Don't link this mfers sh*t in here
OP is very obviously a Proud Boy

1 month ago '20        #20
 bibbyboi said
Can you explain what this means? Does it mean they don't want to issue any new stocks because they don't think it'll hold its value long term and they are trying to keep it high and get as much as they can on their way out?
pick a specific part and I'll try to explain...i think allowing share holders to sell shares will cause volatility, you usually have to hold your shares for a while after a company goes public 30 - 90 days I'm not sure
+1   

1 month ago '04        #21
d.c. supreme  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 28506 28 K  Slaps total: 1401 1 K
 bibbyboi said
In Hawaii you can get your registration online, but you have to have a current safety check. My safety expired before my registration so I'm kind of stuck right now. It's like every other year I have to go in and register my vehicle.
ahhh that's why. florida doesn't give a fu*k about safety for vehicles you can see people driving on the highway with no bumpers, no side mirrors, saw one without doors or a roof once. sh*t the wild west down here.

+3   

1 month ago '16        #22
Onetrubeing816 
Props total: 5470 5 K  Slaps total: 936 936
I thought he said he had a warrant ??? What was his warrant for ??? Yes the victim was wrong for riding dirty and having a warrant for his arrest, in hindsight yes going to jail is much better than being k*lled but in no way or fashion does having a warrant or bad registration validate being shot. She seemed truthfully flustered and seemed like she got scared and just pulled the heater out and fu*ked up and shot him all scared.

Yes it's very easy to say in this incident if yoh would have just followed orders you would be alive right now but yet still WTF is she doing carrying a weapon and in field if she's that unprofessional at her job. These police officers need to be held accountable....and need to be refreshed in physical and mental capacity throughout their career. Not just when they get hired. Super sad incident and I feel for the family and yes that police officer deserves to be made an example of....plain and simple.
+2   

1 month ago '11        #23
 MeNoSenYouNoCom said
think you might be right
ill ride the hype but im cashing out before 4pm
+1   

1 month ago '11        #24
 TrillSwag said
And because of COVID processing is backed up a few months. Being a ex-cop so he going to be obviously biased to chance public perception
 bibbyboi said
the only reason I was able to get plates and registration for my car is because I bought it during covid and the dealer made it happen
+1   

1 month ago '06        #25
Stupid Fresh 
Props total: 15112 15 K  Slaps total: 2986 2 K
Police aren’t judges and they shouldn’t decide who lives and dies

However.. I will teach my son how to properly handle himself when pulled over and prepare him for the real world.. when you’re dealing with savages (police) you have to protect yourself with mind (I’ve done it.. my family had done it.. it’s possible)

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+30online now  32
Video inside At This Point Capcom Might As Well Drop A S3xtape
70 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
+102online now  22
Video inside Tax professional breaks down PPP and why many are going to jail
285 comments