Oculus holding first ever games showcase April 21 3PM PST

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '17        #1
357 page views
11 comments

SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 63177 63 K  Slaps total: 18966 18 K
Oculus holding first ever games showcase April 21 3PM PST

visit this link https://www.oculus.com/bl .. held-april-21/

Mark your calendars—the first ever Oculus Gaming Showcase will stream on Twitch, Facebook, and YouTube in the US and Japan at 3:00 pm PT on April 21.

This is our first event wholly dedicated to the stellar games across the Oculus Platform. You can expect new updates to fan-favorite titles, never-before-seen footage from some unreleased games, and a few surprises in store.

Cloudhead Games, Ready At Dawn, and ILMxLAB are just a few of the developers participating, with news to share on Pistol Whip, Lone Echo II, and Star Wars: Tales from the Galaxy’s Edge. Who else do you hope will make an appearance? Let us know in the comments.

We can’t wait to celebrate the state of the VR industry with all of you. Tune in April 21 at 3:00 pm PT on Twitch, Facebook, or YouTube.

Very excited for this
+4   

best
worst
11 comments

4 weeks ago '05        #2
Krazie 
Props total: 35445 35 K  Slaps total: 4700 4 K

4 weeks ago '04        #3
Cali 
Props total: 1623 1 K  Slaps total: 168 168

4 weeks ago '05        #4
dreas_24  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 1676 1 K  Slaps total: 334 334
I'm surprised that this is still a thing being that it's not a major factor in the gaming universe. I mean, like I literally know no one that talks about oculus, or VR in general. I wouldn't mind having one, but from the outside looking in, it sounds like something that was coo for a bit, them they stopped making games for it
+1   

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '17        #5
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4 OP
 dreas_24 said
I'm surprised that this is still a thing being that it's not a major factor in the gaming universe. I mean, like I literally know no one that talks about oculus, or VR in general. I wouldn't mind having one, but from the outside looking in, it sounds like something that was coo for a bit, them they stopped making games for it
I think you got Oculus confused with Stadia
+1   

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '17        #6
 Krazie said

Imagine if you weren't broke and could do this with an Microsoft exclusive

You should set a goal to not spend any money you make from your next 1000 deliveries, I'm sure that should be enough for a PC and VR headset

4 weeks ago '05        #7
Krazie 
Props total: 35445 35 K  Slaps total: 4700 4 K
 dreas_24 said
Yeah it's just a gimmick that came and went unfortunately, you can tell by the complete lack of interest on here.

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '17        #8
 Krazie said
Yeah it's just a gimmick that came and went unfortunately, you can tell by the complete lack of interest on here.
On here lmao that’s y’all problem y’all live in this Boxden bubble

This has been evident to me since death Stranding I just hope everyone else peeps game for their sake

4 weeks ago '17        #9
Thegreatiandi  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 23939 23 K  Slaps total: 2011 2 K
Dude's REALLY believe the amount of comments a thread gets in BX is the barometer for if something is popping or not, lmao.

The truth is VR is priced out of most basic consumers budget... Especially if you consider PC VR. It's also the reason why when I bring up half-life alex, I get a flood of responses on why call of duty and Madden are the best games ever made in the history of ever. It's like... n*gga's don't know what they don't know, you know?

Having said that, I am excited about what we'll see. Especially now that virtual desktop enables you to seamlessly/wirelessly play your PC VR games on your Quest 2.
+1   

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '17        #10
 Thegreatiandi said
Dude's REALLY believe the amount of comments a thread gets in BX is the barometer for if something is popping or not, lmao.
I really can’t believe this moron said that sh*t

When I tell you that post made all the nonsense they be saying on here make perfect sense to me
+1   

4 weeks ago '18        #11
Scary Hours 
Props total: 5089 5 K  Slaps total: 584 584

+1   

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '17        #12
There’s rumblings that they gonna show RE4 and a... Splinter Cell game here.

The RE4 rumor gaining legs cause the director of Oculus retweeted this

;ref_url=

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  26
Video inside WTF happened to Sammy Sosa?
123 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  25
Rachel Nichols|Thick Thighs|All the Smoke|EP 83
81 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+35online now  24
Video inside The ex fiancĂ© of the women drake had an affair with has been training ..
203 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+51online now  17
Article inside Police confirm Pop Smoke k*ller is 15, told entire story to a snitch ..
293 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy