Crazy ways you find out you was being cheated ?

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x2   |  1 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

4 weeks ago '21        #1
22308 page views
413 comments

Jonny2soxs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 2241 2 K  Slaps total: 482 482
Crazy ways you find out you was being cheated ?

I went to my girls IG and she had ANOTHER GIRL in her bio smh

What about y’all
+51   

best
worst
413 comments

4 weeks ago '19        #2
aaf192020 
Props total: 18204 18 K  Slaps total: 1188 1 K
When I was a sophomore in college my homies told me they seen my girlfriend at the off campus Women's basketball condo's on the back of a nxggas bike. I knew it was over. Nxgga had dreads, his own business, was like 30, and had a motorcycle!

My OGs was like you might as well let her go fam.

*Edit: we met as freshmen. She was 6'1" 175 with 38DD and a nice azz. We were together for 3 years (I was a redshirt sophomore) and we were close af. Literally did everything together.

I stayed in the city after college and we still fxcked with each other in between my other gfs. I posted her on here before. She ain't the prettiest but her body is nice af. Plus she had that k*lla.

She was salty af when I told her I was moving to Hawaii. Even said she thought we were soulmates that would stay together forever.

I hopped on that baby plane to Detroit so fast.

Bxtches will spend 10 years doing what they want then try to get you settle down with them.

Found me a real woman who's strong and knows her place.

Literally every single gf I had in ohio is single and 40 or almost 40. Meanwhile I'm drinking top shelf Cabernet Sauvignon that's a gift from my wife and I'm talking about how it used to be. I think i won.

Last edited by aaf192020; 04-13-2021 at 02:51 AM..
+503   

4 weeks ago '13        #3
IamDaGawd 
Props total: 12556 12 K  Slaps total: 4509 4 K
 aaf192020 said
When I was a sophomore in college my homies told me they seen my girlfriend at the off campus Women's basketball condo's on the back of a nxggas bike. I knew it was over. Nxgga had dreads, his own business, was like 30, and had a motorcycle!

+176   

4 weeks ago '20        #4
Bighempin 
Props total: 6370 6 K  Slaps total: 831 831
 aaf192020 said

Realist advice ever giving to you!!!
+182   

4 weeks ago '21        #5
Jonny2soxs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4 OP
 aaf192020 said

Damn
+27   

4 weeks ago '18        #6
dacoolestg 
Props total: 11385 11 K  Slaps total: 1718 1 K
shorty told me her best friends cousin was tryna talk to her but she thought he was weird. months go by we break up and the next month i call her and we got some clarity but she decided to fu*k with dude she said was weird smh. broke my heart before my birthday but got my revenge in many ways including beatin the sh*t out of the weird kid and makin him run on numerous occasion
+63   

4 weeks ago '19        #7
aaf192020 
 IamDaGawd said
Bruh I was sick! Like physically hurt my guy! Like my chest was tight for 3 days straight!

Worse part was I played college basketball at the same school as her and my teammates were mostly hood nxggas who didn't give me no air. Nxggas had jokes for days. I couldn't even be mad because these nxggas were funny af and I'm a East Coast nxgga so I definitely got thick skin.

Last edited by aaf192020; 04-12-2021 at 09:06 PM..
+212   

4 weeks ago '19        #8
aaf192020 
 Bighempin said
Realist advice ever giving to you!!!
Exactly. I had some older cats on my college basketball team who been through similar shxt. Definitely a learning lesson.
+39   

Top 10 most propped recently  4 weeks ago '20        #9
Gen Anti Fruit  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 48759 48 K  Slaps total: 2668 2 K
I remember when I got cheated on in 8th grade.
She was in my grade her brother was a couple years older in high school and hated me because I was kind of a young punk. But his bi*ch a*s goes and hooks his boy up with his sister. His boy his age like a junior in high school fu*king with an 8th grader. Then he tried to f*ght me over her and get me jumped but didn’t know I knew more people than he thought

Cold sh*t tho. First time I got cheated on and it was in a weird way. She cried and apologized later but it was peace signs to her till we hit high school.

Even funnier sh*t is neither of us took her V card but one of my semi close homies ended up knocking her down and used to laugh about fu*king her every which way possible. I was finally getting a*s myself by then so I laughed my a*s off when she would be chilling with us acting all innocent after my homie talked about training her to deep throat in his moms bathroom.
+50   

4 weeks ago '04        #10
Hystwise 
Props total: 320 320  Slaps total: 15 15
An STD from your long-time wifey is the craziest way to find out you've been cheated on, hands down lol
+219   

4 weeks ago '14        #11
BasedGawd  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 20741 20 K  Slaps total: 3139 3 K
 Hystwise said
An STD from your long-time wifey is the craziest way to find out you've been cheated on, hands down lol
When you say sh*t like this, how can you be surprised?

+33   

4 weeks ago '11        #12
Inspires  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 38591 38 K  Slaps total: 3195 3 K
Haven’t been cheated on yet that I’m aware of.

But I would just check the phone records, if she texting when I’m not around and late night it’s a wrap
+38   

4 weeks ago '16        #13
YungVino 
Props total: 13454 13 K  Slaps total: 993 993
Classic thread incoming... I’ll be back for the stories later
+99   

4 weeks ago '18        #14
TinyToes 
Props total: 557 557  Slaps total: 42 42
 dacoolestg said
shorty told me her best friends cousin was tryna talk to her but she thought he was weird. months go by we break up and the next month i call her and we got some clarity but she decided to fu*k with dude she said was weird smh. broke my heart before my birthday but got my revenge in many ways including beatin the sh*t out of the weird kid and makin him run on numerous occasion
That dreaded Mandingo warrior did nothing to you fam
+61   

4 weeks ago '17        #15
DeadendBoy 
Props total: 12008 12 K  Slaps total: 1298 1 K
 aaf192020 said

Focus on yaself
+13   

4 weeks ago '15        #16
Brewklyner  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 19626 19 K  Slaps total: 5680 5 K
Honestly I’m the one who has done the cheating and it hurts . Should’ve never done it . I became a chronic cheater cuz my ego was hurting .
+121   

4 weeks ago '21        #17
Jonny2soxs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4 OP
My ex cheated on me with another girl and threatened to send me the tape

At the time I thought it was with a dude so I obviously didn’t wanna see but I saw a vid some time later , u could see her daughter in it too smh
+73   

4 weeks ago '04        #18
soulof585 
Props total: 703 703  Slaps total: 131 131
Check them deleted ig messages dL the jones file extract.
+43   

4 weeks ago '19        #19
sensational 
Props total: 3841 3 K  Slaps total: 254 254
 Brewklyner said
Honestly I’m the one who has done the cheating and it hurts . Should’ve never done it . I became a chronic cheater cuz my ego was hurting .
Felt this sh*t on some spiritual sh*t. I used to tell my homies that all the time. I just couldn’t stop, felt like I had something to prove to myself.
+58   

4 weeks ago '14        #20
BasedGawd  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 20741 20 K  Slaps total: 3139 3 K
Smut didn't want to go to the movies with my son's and I talking about "I told you I don't like cartoon movies"

A few months later the bi*ch calls me while I'm at work talking about Daddy I need to use the car this weekend. I said for what?
She says me n my best friend jayce going to the drive in movie theater to go see transformers 5

I go

Didn't you just say a few months ago you don't like cartoon movies and all of a sudden you like transformers even tho you've never mentioned it in the 3 years I've known you.

She say something like I always liked it haha

I say don't jayce got a car? Who the fu*k takes two cars to the drive in theater to watch a movie.

Smut went ballistic and her reaction told me everything.

If I saw that bi*ch right now, I'd spit in her face.

+133   

4 weeks ago '19        #21
jlem 
Props total: 6472 6 K  Slaps total: 154 154
 aaf192020 said

From an old head; yeah man the OG told you right. You can't compete with that as a college kid.
+46   

4 weeks ago '04        #22
AkaiMakai 
Props total: 1557 1 K  Slaps total: 619 619
Had some drinks with her one night. She ends up leaving her phone behind in a cab. The cabbies daughter returns it to me the next day. Somehow it had no password on it. I see all the same texts photos and videos she would send other dudes. So I set up a time to return her phone, I give it back and just walked away.

I ended up dating the cabbies daughter for a few months after that initial meeting.
+114   

4 weeks ago '20        #23
SaladCollector 
Props total: 4486 4 K  Slaps total: 260 260
Was dating a chick when I was like 18 and ya boy was in love . thought I was dating the coolest chick on earth. Later Honeymoon phase is over and we’re arguing everyday at little sh*t. We break up on Thursday and she’s on a date on Friday with someone I already didn’t trust . She posted it on social media trying to make me jealous but I start doing the math she was already fu*king with ole boy. Went to class on Monday met a badder chick and Jump in a relationship to be petty back we was dating by the next week. Ex was jealous as fu*k and wanted me back but I already put togehter what happened she was trying to upgrade he had more money then me I was a broke 18 year old with no car. and he fu*ked and tossed her to the side but she never admitted it but I know what happened I’m not stupid . 2nd girl ended up being a even bigger bi*ch and boring and we broke up two months after
+72   

4 weeks ago '18        #24
MayneThaTruth2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 13729 13 K  Slaps total: 11164 11 K
 Jonny2soxs said
I went to my girls IG and she had ANOTHER GIRL in her bio smh

What about y’all
I dated a virgin, she got drunk and let her guyfriend break her virginity. Never been in a relationship since!!
+75   

4 weeks ago '19        #25
jlem 
Props total: 6472 6 K  Slaps total: 154 154
Never been cheated on per se. However, I knew when a broad was weighing her options. I was seeing this older woman when I was about 18. She started acting funny and was being extra nice to this cat I knew. She didn't know that I knew the cat.

I just straight up asked her and she was like, "Yeah, I like him but ain't nothing going on." I said, "Okay. Bet." I went on with my life and sure enough she tries to come back. Nah. Go ahead and keep talking to the cat that you "liked".

I fu*ked again out of spite and being petty because I was in my feelings. I ain't gonna lie, it felt great. She was pissed. I may have been young but I wasn't a fu*king idiot.

+85   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  18
Title f*ght: Canelo Alvarez vs. Billy Joe Saunders (5/8 8pm ET DAZN)
1089 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  12
Article inside Black Panther 2’s Synopsis Is Pretty Cryptic, But Michael B. Jordan H..
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+93online now  11
Video inside Man Goes Through His Girlfriend's Phone, Video Calls The Dude She Was D..
188 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+52online now  4
Article inside Police confirm Pop Smoke k*ller is 15, told entire story to a snitch ..
311 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy