30 pounds in 4 weeks (33 y/o)

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+47  130
94 replies  @guap

most viewed right now
17 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section health

3 weeks ago '04        #1
4264 page views
103 comments

Tastemaker331  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 46580 46 K  Slaps total: 6294 6 K
30 pounds in 4 weeks (33 y/o)

4 weeks ago I weighed myself and I was 251
Today, I weighed myself before my workout
I’m 219 at the moment

My routine:
P90X Doubles + 5 miles on the treadmill at 6.0 speed
I work out every day but Sunday

My Diet:
I don’t eat meat. The first 3 weeks I ate refried beans, onions, guacamole and rice for lunch and dinner. My breakfast and snack was fruit, but I skip breakfast a lot
But lately I only eat Faux Chicken nuggets and oranges lmao. I’m so locked on that this is Normal at this point. (I don’t recommend it, it’s just what I do)

Backstory: I used to have a really nice body, and handsome face. About 3 years ago I really started seeing success (financially), which caused me to say fu*k it.
Man...I was eating out on the regular. If it wasn’t a trip to a restaurants it was Uber Eats or DoorDash image
I was trying out new liquors and wines weekly.
I was on some real glutton sh*t. I ballooned up for real
It didn’t really hit me how bad things got until I met my new neighbor a few weeks ago. I’m just going to say that she didn’t respond to me the way that I thought she would.
I went to look at myself In The mirror, and say a pudgy a*s n*gga. It was time to change.
I also recently broke up with my fiancť image So now I have added motivation

At this point, my thighs are smaller. My gut is leaving. My chest is looking more manly.
The most important part, is that my face is slimming down. I was walking down my corridor (no mask) and caught a chick staring at me. I’m returning to the old me

If you’re trying to lose weight, especially if you’re older, you really gotta go hard in the gym. Go hard on cardio. You need to be covered in sweat by the time you’re done. Set a new standard. It’s the Only way to get results
Go hard, n*ggas

Last edited by Tastemaker331; 04-12-2021 at 03:12 PM..
+192   

best
worst
103 comments

3 weeks ago '13        #2
eazy253  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 9350 9 K  Slaps total: 608 608
congrats on your progress
+16   

3 weeks ago '06        #3
StillFree28 
Props total: 12623 12 K  Slaps total: 324 324
What brand of faux nuggets you eat?
+3   

3 weeks ago '16        #4
KingJerz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 23698 23 K  Slaps total: 3814 3 K
Hmmm you dont eat meat? Hmm..i just cut down on what i eat. Example, i pretty much only drink water or sugar free powerade. Dont eat sugars at all no matter what its from. Eat either chicken, beef, fish with broccoli for dinner but i havent hit the gym yet. Im busy moving and planning on working out heavy after the move. Also i HATE running, cant stand it, so i figure a bike will do and go hard weights to make up the difference. Hopefully it works
+27   

3 weeks ago '04        #5
Tastemaker331  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18 OP
Props total: 46580 46 K  Slaps total: 6294 6 K
 StillFree28 said
What brand of faux nuggets you eat?
Morningstar Farms
I just pick them up at Food Lion

KingJerz said
Hmmm you dont eat meat? Hmm..i just cut down on what i eat. Example, i pretty much only drink water or sugar free powerade. Dont eat sugars at all no matter what its from. Eat either chicken, beef, fish with broccoli for dinner but i havent hit the gym yet. Im busy moving and planning on working out heavy after the move. Also i HATE running, cant stand it, so i figure a bike will do and go hard weights to make up the difference. Hopefully it works
To be honest, I wasn’t been able to get back to where I was until I stopped eating meat. These past few years I have tried to start working out, I never got any results. Even when I try to clean up the type of meat that I ate, and control my portions. Meat free is the way to go in my opinion

Trying to pick and choose what can work, never got me the results I wanted. I hated running too....but man I’m telling you....get on a Treadmill, and run miles at a certain speed. You’ll get the results, if you’re doing that with a weight training regimen. You’ll even get to see how many calories you burn when helps you push it even harder
Sometimes you gotta go extreme to get the outcome you hope for

Last edited by Tastemaker331; 04-12-2021 at 07:43 PM..
+9   

3 weeks ago '05        #6
bi0  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 24518 24 K  Slaps total: 2252 2 K
A month and half to lose 30 pounds.

Props

Right now I do a

Zero Carb Whey protein shake /w OAT or Almond milk a banana and 2tps of PB2 for breakfast

3 eggs for lunch

Protein + Veggie dinner

Snack an Apple or Quest bar.

Adding 3-5 miles of cardio

+19   

3 weeks ago '07        #7
J_Duece 
Props total: 5366 5 K  Slaps total: 413 413
Thats extreme, did you lose muscle, and is that a diet you can sustain for a long time, 3 years plus?
+5   

3 weeks ago '14        #8
Cuttysark 
Props total: 32531 32 K  Slaps total: 2059 2 K
sh*t I'm 42 and all I needed was eggs eggs and more eggs

Fish for dinner

Got my a*s back on the court

I was straight
+42   

3 weeks ago '04        #9
memphis10 
Props total: 9147 9 K  Slaps total: 8880 8 K
more power to you..but cotdamn no meat?? im guessing youre not lifting any sort of weights. i did the same for two weeks but with lower meat consumption and just vegetables with fruit. then i switched back to meat (beef, fish, chicken) lowered sodium, and vegetables. i cut a lof carbs..no rice, bread and such on. i do cardio and lift weights..barely any body fat
+3   

3 weeks ago '15        #10
naledgestate 
Props total: 26226 26 K  Slaps total: 2156 2 K
Im proud of you fam.

Make sure sure it's a lifestyle change.

No diets and fads.
+7   

3 weeks ago '05        #11
Scorpz 
Props total: 49246 49 K  Slaps total: 3841 3 K
My boy told me he lost 30 pounds in a few weeks doing the Keto Diet.. I was reading up on it and it includes eating meat, eggs, and cheese.. anyone tried this? Sounds almost too good to be true..

Last edited by Scorpz; 04-12-2021 at 08:29 PM..
+9   

3 weeks ago '08        #12
get_ate 
Props total: 3083 3 K  Slaps total: 228 228
 Tastemaker331 said

If youíre trying to lose weight, especially if youíre older, you really gotta go hard in the gym. Go hard on cardio. You need to be covered in sweat by the time youíre done. Set a new standard. Itís the Only way to get results
Go hard, n*ggas
This is nonsense.

3 weeks ago '15        #13
AmillionMo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 24446 24 K  Slaps total: 7201 7 K
saved for later...

3 weeks ago '11        #14
YUNGCANIBUS 
Props total: 8903 8 K  Slaps total: 1308 1 K

Good sh*t famo

Got a n*gga inspired to do the same since i just broke it off with my fiance too
+5   

3 weeks ago '08        #15
SlickJ101 
Props total: 15188 15 K  Slaps total: 3693 3 K
 memphis10 said
more power to you..but cotdamn no meat?? im guessing youre not lifting any sort of weights. i did the same for two weeks but with lower meat consumption and just vegetables with fruit. then i switched back to meat (beef, fish, chicken) lowered sodium, and vegetables. i cut a lof carbs..no rice, bread and such on. i do cardio and lift weights..barely any body fat
Bro you can not eat meat and lift plenty of weights There's all kinds of vegan body builders etc these days.
+7   

3 weeks ago '08        #16
SlickJ101 
 Scorpz said
My boy told me he lost 30 pounds in a few weeks doing the Keto Diet.. I was reading up on it and it includes eating meat, eggs, and cheese.. anyone tried this? Sounds almost too good to be true..
Most people I know saw mild results initially and then nothing.

Nothing about that diet really makes any sense to me.
+4   

3 weeks ago '05        #17
Scorpz 
Props total: 49246 49 K  Slaps total: 3841 3 K
 SlickJ101 said
Most people I know saw mild results initially and then nothing.

Nothing about that diet really makes any sense to me.
That's exactly how I felt when my boy told me about it.. dude would tell me eggs n cheese was his go to meal.. sh*t just sounds like mad cholesterol to me.. idk..
+6   

3 weeks ago '08        #18
SlickJ101 
 Scorpz said
That's exactly how I felt when my boy told me about it.. dude would tell me eggs n cheese was his go to meal.. sh*t just sounds like mad cholesterol to me.. idk..
Ya I would think all that meat and cheese would completely fu*k your arteries and colon after a while

Someone else can have that one.
+4   

3 weeks ago '19        #19
dollarvandriver 
Props total: 1373 1 K  Slaps total: 31 31
 Scorpz said
Iím down 40 on keto currently, over 6 mos or so. Been adding a ton more greens since the diet can be dirty if you donít control it all.

Highly recommended!
+7   

3 weeks ago '17        #20
Samich Eater 
Props total: 14259 14 K  Slaps total: 1884 1 K
Probably lost a lot of water weight, but that's good brotha keep it up.

I'm on the weight loss journey as well; my problem is sodas.

But I'm cutting down on that and as of January I've lost 26 lbs.
+8   

3 weeks ago '06        #21
kangkong 
Props total: 182 182  Slaps total: 13 13
Keep going. I haven't been successful in keeping what I've lost. I usually "yoyo", I would lose then gain it back. I'm tired of it and trying to go hard. If I'm even half as successful as you then I would consider that a success.
+5   

3 weeks ago '18        #22
classicrap1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 13633 13 K  Slaps total: 15151 15 K
 Tastemaker331 said
4 weeks ago I weighed myself and I was 251
Today, I weighed myself before my workout
Iím 219 at the moment

My routine:
P90X Doubles + 5 miles on the treadmill at 6.0 speed
I work out every day but Sunday

My Diet:
I donít eat meat. The first 3 weeks I ate refried beans, onions, guacamole and rice for lunch and dinner. My breakfast and snack was fruit, but I skip breakfast a lot
But lately I only eat Faux Chicken nuggets and oranges lmao. Iím so locked on that this is Normal at this point. (I donít recommend it, itís just what I do)

Backstory: I used to have a really nice body, and handsome face. About 3 years ago I really started seeing success (financially), which caused me to say fu*k it.
Man...I was eating out on the regular. If it wasnít a trip to a restaurants it was Uber Eats or DoorDash
I was trying out new liquors and wines weekly.
I was on some real glutton sh*t. I ballooned up for real
It didnít really hit me how bad things got until I met my new neighbor a few weeks ago. Iím just going to say that she didnít respond to me the way that I thought she would.
I went to look at myself In The mirror, and say a pudgy a*s n*gga. It was time to change.
I also recently broke up with my fiancť So now I have added motivation

At this point, my thighs are smaller. My gut is leaving. My chest is looking more manly.
The most important part, is that my face is slimming down. I was walking down my corridor (no mask) and caught a chick staring at me. Iím returning to the old me

If youíre trying to lose weight, especially if youíre older, you really gotta go hard in the gym. Go hard on cardio. You need to be covered in sweat by the time youíre done. Set a new standard. Itís the Only way to get results
Go hard, n*ggas
congruations. if this is true.

but

wow 5 miles at 6.0 speed? everyday. how are your legs not sore?

so you go 2 hours non stop. 3 hours non stop. or take breaks?

3. it's not working out. it's diet and fasting. take from somebody who use to workout 7 days a week. for 4 hours a day.

it's diet, fasting and kitchen.

you have to cut out junk food and fast food for at least 4 to 5 days a week.

or have it in super small portions.

i fasted and did not work out. slowly lose.

working out and not fasting. stay the same or slowly lose.

eating regular and working out. still gain weight.

fasting and working out. lose weight super fast.

all the working out is not going save you if you eat 3 meals that are unhealthy.
|

but if you workout and eat one meal a day even if is junk food. you probably lose.

3 weeks ago '18        #23
 KingJerz said
sh*t n*gga running on the treadmill or outside is the best part of excerise. you get that high feeling and while listening to music is fun. i think of it as a video game.

and it makes my @#$% hard as fuk. when i wake up. weight lifting to me is the worst part.

but i am 6'1 133. so probably do somebody who is 6'1 180 or 220 weight lifting might be fun and not as tiresome.

only part i like about weight lifting is by muscles and body gets hard. and devolped of skinny muscles.

3 weeks ago '18        #24
 bi0 said
A month and half to lose 30 pounds.

Props

Right now I do a

Zero Carb Whey protein shake /w OAT or Almond milk a banana and 2tps of PB2 for breakfast

3 eggs for lunch

Protein + Veggie dinner

Snack an Apple or Quest bar.

Adding 3-5 miles of cardio

wow that is awsome. they actually have a 0 carb protein shakes.

question does protein shakes feel you up.

2.i am breaking my fasts because after i use the bathroom i get late night cravings. and be so freaking hungry.

questbars are good what's your favorite flavor

3 weeks ago '18        #25
 Samich Eater said
Probably lost a lot of water weight, but that's good brotha keep it up.

I'm on the weight loss journey as well; my problem is sodas.

But I'm cutting down on that and as of January I've lost 26 lbs.
awsome bro.

me too. i don't get carbs thourhg food. it's mostly through mexican juices and soda. and juicy juice,and welchs white grape cherry juice and pineapple juiice.

and chewing on big tropical fruit gum that keeps me from eating.

that why i cannot lose weight. if i cut that out. i would be rip and about 125 right now. instad of 134

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+32online now  39
Video inside Wtf is in that bottle
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+31online now  33
Are these MMA f*ghters supposed to be angry....uhhh...
66 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+27online now  29
Video inside 🔥JOE BUDDEN Premiers New PODCAST With ICE & ISH ĎJOE WILL NAME ..
123 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+195online now  10
Video inside Chamillionaire with the knowledge. Take risks people.
83 comments
1 day ago
@misc
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy