Apr 12 - BURN THIS MUTHAfu-kER TO THE GROUND

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Interesting ...

4 weeks ago '20        #1
1750 page views
48 comments

MeNoSenYouNoCom  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 25479 25 K  Slaps total: 2560 2 K
Apr 12 - BURN THIS MUTHAfu-kER TO THE GROUND

she shot this kid by accident
52:00

Last edited by MeNoSenYouNoCom; 04-12-2021 at 11:37 AM..
+5   

best
worst
48 comments

4 weeks ago '12        #2
TrillSwag  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 50076 50 K  Slaps total: 7592 7 K
I knew it was bad when the police put out a vague story with no details.
+3   

4 weeks ago '20        #3
MeNoSenYouNoCom  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7 OP
 TrillSwag said

I am completely emotionless, what I saw was a kid thinking "handcuffs? they put George Floyd in them handcuffs"

4 weeks ago '20        #4
press: should an officer who can't distinguish the difference between a gun and a taser be allowed to go out in a vehicle with both those items in their car

city manager: I can't answer that question

Last edited by MeNoSenYouNoCom; 04-12-2021 at 11:34 AM..
+10   

4 weeks ago '20        #5
they quickly moved this fu*king thread... anyway fu*k bx'

we need the British guy at every fu*king press conference
+1   

4 weeks ago '20        #6
 TrillSwag said
vid added

4 weeks ago '16        #7
Urboyl3 
Props total: 9487 9 K  Slaps total: 579 579
Just came cause I love the thumbnail. Low key anthony anderson has some of the best scene stealing cameos of all time lol

4 weeks ago '15        #8
Spawn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 63545 63 K  Slaps total: 5616 5 K
This ain't like the rest if we're being objective. He tried to run off and she thought she had a taser in hand, it's a fu*ked up situation but don't try to make it more than it is.

I agree she should face the full extent of the law for thinking she had a taser instead of an actual gun. But you n*ggas who be egging on burning down someone else's community safely from the internet need to relax.

Now if she doesn't face any charges that's a different subject.

4 weeks ago '05        #9
hily 
Props total: 2645 2 K  Slaps total: 373 373
I live outside Minneapolis in the suburbs I say..... burn it down.
Suburbs too.
+6   

4 weeks ago '17        #10
Almighty HA 
Props total: 19431 19 K  Slaps total: 931 931
 Spawn said
This ain't like the rest if we're being objective. He tried to run off and she thought she had a taser in hand, it's a fu*ked up situation but don't try to make it more than it is.

I agree she should face the full extent of the law for thinking she had a taser instead of an actual gun. But you n*ggas who be egging on burning down someone else's community safely from the internet need to relax.

how many times did she shoot him? Cuz if it's more than once than that's a weak excuse.

btw, i see your point, just wanna know some more details.
+2   

4 weeks ago '19        #11
GetYaCoinsKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 38113 38 K  Slaps total: 7167 7 K
 hily said
I live outside Minneapolis in the suburbs I say..... burn it down.
Suburbs too.
Man i miss Minneapolis but you're right the racism and covert racism from those "Minnesota nice" mfs is out of hand.
+5   

4 weeks ago '15        #12
 Almighty HA said
how many times did she shoot him? Cuz if it's more than once than that's a weak excuse.
Single shot discharged.

And she immediately drops the gun, sounds shocked and says I think I shot him. It's an obvious mistake that's going to get overblown by the media and sjws online. She needs to face the consequences of her actions but in the meantime they're going to burn communities down over an incompetent officer cause everybody wanna act like they're doing something.
+5   

4 weeks ago '20        #13
 Spawn said

you live in Minneapolis, the police in Minneapolis are known to handcuff and choke n*ggas to death over counterfeit 20 dollar bills...you letting them handcuff you for a air freshener in ya window ...now tell how if he would have just complied
+2   

4 weeks ago '17        #14
Almighty HA 
 Spawn said
Single shot discharged.

And she immediately drops the gun, sounds shocked and says I think I shot him. It's an obvious mistake that's going to get overblown by the media and sjws online. She needs to face the consequences of her actions but in the meantime they're going to burn communities down over an incompetent officer cause everybody wanna act like they're doing something.
ok that makes sense.

i'm torn. shouldn't of happened in the first place. situation seemed like it escalated for truly no reason. but on the other hand, if she only shot once and regretted it and tried to provide medical aid, then i totally agree with what you're saying. she damn sure need to be fired though. the weight of a glock is different than that of a taser- she's not cut out of the job.
+6   

4 weeks ago '15        #15
 MeNoSenYouNoCom said
you live in Minneapolis, the police in Minneapolis are known to handcuff and choke n*ggas to death over counterfeit 20 dollar bills...you letting them handcuff you for a air freshener in ya window ...now tell how if he would have just complied
I don't do the twitter sjw back and forth with n*ggas, if this the sh*t you want to be outraged over have a fu*king blast.
+1   

4 weeks ago '20        #16
 Spawn said
Single shot discharged.

. It's an obvious mistake that's going to get overblown by the media and sjws online.
in no other profession is it acceptable to accidentally k*ll someone
+4   

4 weeks ago '20        #17
 Spawn said
I don't do the twitter sjw back and forth with n*ggas, if this the sh*t you want to be outraged over have a fu*king blast.

Spawn has now been successfully added to your ignore list. You will now be returned to where you were.
+3   

4 weeks ago '15        #18
 Almighty HA said
ok that makes sense.

i'm torn. shouldn't of happened in the first place. situation seemed like it escalated for truly no reason. but on the other hand, if she only shot once and regretted it and tried to provide medical aid, then i totally agree with what you're saying. she damn sure need to be fired though. the weight of a glock is different than that of a taser- she's not cut out of the job.
Charges should definitely be levied down. Dudes trying to equate every other police brutality case under the sun to this just deludes the message of when real sh*t happens to black men. This was a plain as day accident and OP trying to troll and signal about some sh*t, this all you gonna see for the next few weeks. I'm not about to entertain it, objective people will see it for what it is and it'll give the other dudes with nothing else to do in life but play victim online some entertainment for the next week or so.

4 weeks ago '15        #19
 MeNoSenYouNoCom said
See what I mean, d*ckhead is attacking a strawman and dissecting one sentence out of a whole post where I clearly said charges should be laid on the cop.

This what they live for, to be bi*ches and play victims online and argue about dumb sh*t. Who the fu*k these dudes think they getting brownie points from I have no idea. Have a good one.

4 weeks ago '17        #20
Almighty HA 
 MeNoSenYouNoCom said
This is true. I think justice should be served and she should be held accountable, always, but i don't believe she had bad intentions reading the details. Young brother should not have lost his life for sure, it's a terrible loss that could of been prevented. A very strange turn of events (if these details are true) but this case right here, at least from what i'm gathering, is incompetence and negligence.

RIP to the brother.

Last edited by Almighty HA; 04-12-2021 at 12:16 PM..
+2   

4 weeks ago '12        #21
TrillSwag  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 50076 50 K  Slaps total: 7592 7 K
 Spawn said
Charges should definitely be levied down. Dudes trying to equate every other police brutality case under the sun to this just deludes the message of when real sh*t happens to black men. This was a plain as day accident and OP trying to troll and signal about some sh*t, this all you gonna see for the next few weeks. I'm not about to entertain it, objective people will see it for what it is and it'll give the other dudes with nothing else to do in life but play victim online some entertainment for the next week or so.
How is pulling out a gun and shooting someone point blank a accident? Especially when it’s a trained professional? How shocked she acted is irrelevant.

Last edited by TrillSwag; 04-12-2021 at 12:54 PM..
+4   

4 weeks ago '15        #22
I already knew OP senstivie a*s was gonna block as soon as I said
But you n*ggas who be egging on burning down someone else's community safely from the internet need to relax.
I be baiting you clown n*ggas, exposing how big of hoes y'all be. n*gga quoted me 3 times then tucked his tail lmao

4 weeks ago '15        #23
 TrillSwag said
How is pulling out a gun and shooting someone a accident? Especially when it’s a trained professional? How shocked she acted is irrelevant.
Are you trying to say there aren't fatal accidents? Y'all just trying to argue to argue bruh. If I commit a crime and someone accidentally dies I still get charges and got to face my actions. Same sh*t here, its you n*ggas who thinking other sh*t when in every post I mention charges. Two fu*king things can be true.

But I'm not arguing with n*ggas in they feelings who twists sh*t that's literally being written down clear as day. Feel how y'all want to feel.
+1   

4 weeks ago '12        #24
daman729 
Props total: 56964 56 K  Slaps total: 2259 2 K
Yo wtf

So tired of this sh*t man smh.

4 weeks ago '05        #25
JimDinO77  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 25769 25 K  Slaps total: 3348 3 K
the woman cop and that kid made bonehead decisions..... realistically, the cop isn't catching a murder charge... u can't prove intent to k*ll. She needs to do some time tho
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  14
Title f*ght: Canelo Alvarez vs. Billy Joe Saunders (5/8 8pm ET DAZN)
1095 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  7
Article inside Black Panther 2’s Synopsis Is Pretty Cryptic, But Michael B. Jordan H..
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+369online now  5
Boosie finally tweeted what needed to be said
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+111online now  4
This how you legally check in your gun at airport.. THE FULL PROCESS