Apr 12 - BLM Leader buys $3.2 million in luxury real estate

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news /page 2

4 weeks ago '19        #1
3486 page views
111 comments

Ramil773 
Props total: 233 233  Slaps total: 178 178
Apr 12 - BLM Leader buys $3.2 million in luxury real estate

Talk about finess.. Black male death gets others luxury houses

As protests broke out across the country in the name of Black Lives Matter, the group’s co-founder went on a real estate buying binge, snagging four high-end homes for $3.2 million in the US alone, according to property records.

Patrisse Khan-Cullors, 37, also eyed property in the Bahamas at an ultra-exclusive resort where Justin Timberlake and Tiger Woods both have homes, The Post has learned. Luxury apartments and townhouses at the beachfront Albany resort outside Nassau are priced between $5 million and $20 million, according to a local agent.

The self-described Marxist last month purchased a $1.4 million home on a secluded road a short drive from Malibu in Los Angeles, according to a report. The 2,370-square-foot property features “soaring ceilings, skylights and plenty of windows” with canyon views. The Topanga Canyon homestead, which includes two houses on a quarter-acre, is just one of three homes Khan-Cullors owns in the Los Angeles area, public records show.

Some fellow activists were taken aback by the real estate revelations.

Cont. Here visit this link https://nypost.com/2021/0 .. -buying-binge/
+25   

best
worst
111 comments

4 weeks ago '18        #2
SFamilyRep  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 101301 101 K  Slaps total: 12475 12 K
SMFH
+36   

4 weeks ago '06        #3
bigkilla 
Props total: 30422 30 K  Slaps total: 4429 4 K
I mean at this point everyone had to know that they were going to finesse a good amount of money...

that's how all these organizations work.

They brought in too much money last year to not have any immediate changes by now. I know change takes time but the amount of money that flowed in was ridiculous and to not really see anything yet... kind of wild.
+44   

4 weeks ago '15        #4
Teddy KGB 
Props total: 80146 80 K  Slaps total: 9631 9 K
Seems to me from the article like she is a real estate investor and made smart decisions over the years. Also is an author and had some type of TV production deal with Warner Bros. It doesn't seem that crazy to me.
+18   

4 weeks ago '17        #5
1Oh 
Props total: 34058 34 K  Slaps total: 1444 1 K
 bigkilla said
I mean at this point everyone had to know that they were going to finesse a good amount of money...

They brought in too much money last year to not have any immediate changes by now. I know change takes time but the amount of money that flowed in was ridiculous and to not really see anything yet... kind of wild.
Yep. The Black Panther Party in the 1960's did more with less.
+22   

4 weeks ago '16        #6
MadMarlo 
Props total: 15957 15 K  Slaps total: 3051 3 K
thats not that much money ...800k a house

i know a few people who have about 3 million in investment properties.

i dont agree with the chick at all.. but this seems normal

4 weeks ago '17        #7
LostTenets  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x45
Props total: 94569 94 K  Slaps total: 29146 29 K
Ok so how did she make the money
+16   

4 weeks ago '12        #8
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 164268 164 K  Slaps total: 9792 9 K
 LostTenets said
Thats whats missing

I haven't seen them list if the money was stolen, if she used cash from the charity, or what

Just that we're supposed to be mad she bought some houses. Where'd she get the cash? Wheres the criminal charges?

Who said an activist had to be broke? Not comparing her to Harry Belafonte but sh*t he was super rich and used to show up with briefcases filled with cash(Dude dropped off 60 grand for the SNCC once in cash cause he didn't trust the banks with letting them get the money)

Its a repeated narrative that if you're somehow standing up for the people or those with less you're supposed to be broke and without.
+30   

4 weeks ago '11        #9
Sin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x29
Props total: 150518 150 K  Slaps total: 21209 21 K
 LostTenets said
foreal if she made a million trading GME and invested in real estate they'd still trash her for being successful

4 weeks ago '14        #10
PolarBear 
Props total: 20323 20 K  Slaps total: 6971 6 K
This is not helpful for the movement...
+11   

4 weeks ago '12        #11
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 164268 164 K  Slaps total: 9792 9 K
 bigkilla said

Yeah they were going to change 400 years of oppression because they had one good year of donations/earnings according to you

U.S. Government has pushed tons of cash supposedly towards civil rights reform since the civil rights bill, yet we still see the civil rights of people from all walks of life violated in the same way they were 100 years ago

The truth is the scrutiny lies heavy on any organization targeting the advancement of anyone that isn't of the wealth class in America.
+11   

4 weeks ago '06        #12
bigkilla 
Props total: 30422 30 K  Slaps total: 4429 4 K
 OldBusiness said
Yeah they were going to change 400 years of oppression because they had one good year of donations/earnings according to you

U.S. Government has pushed tons of cash supposedly towards civil rights reform since the civil rights bill, yet we still see the civil rights of people from all walks of life violated in the same way they were 100 years ago

The truth is the scrutiny lies heavy on any organization targeting the advancement of anyone that isn't of the wealth class in America.
No one's saying everything should be fixed by now..

But you take in over $100 million easy straight cash in a single year... not including previous years or anything... over $100 million cash in a single year from what I remember... you'd think you'd hear more of the things they're doing in this world.
+7   

4 weeks ago '18        #13
InfamousJ 
Props total: 6156 6 K  Slaps total: 1264 1 K
Bullsh*t pays
+2   

4 weeks ago '21        #14
RagnarRogers225 
Props total: 1930 1 K  Slaps total: 294 294
She was on the ground doing the leg work at every rally while everybody else was on the couch she deserved all the money she got she made #blm a thing

4 weeks ago '18        #15
InfamousJ 
Props total: 6156 6 K  Slaps total: 1264 1 K
Reminds me of this clown

+12   

4 weeks ago '15        #16
Teddy KGB 
Props total: 80146 80 K  Slaps total: 9631 9 K
 LostTenets said
 OldBusiness said
Thats whats missing

I haven't seen them list if the money was stolen, if she used cash from the charity, or what

Just that we're supposed to be mad she bought some houses. Where'd she get the cash? Wheres the criminal charges?

Who said an activist had to be broke? Not comparing her to Harry Belafonte but sh*t he was super rich and used to show up with briefcases filled with cash(Dude dropped off 60 grand for the SNCC once in cash cause he didn't trust the banks with letting them get the money)

Its a repeated narrative that if you're somehow standing up for the people or those with less you're supposed to be broke and without.
The article explains most of it actually. She made good investments on properties and sold them for nice profit, then kept doing it. Also has TV and book deals. Unless we see embezzlement of some sort down the line, I don’t see what the issue is.
+6   

4 weeks ago '11        #17
Broseph Stalin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 43280 43 K  Slaps total: 3606 3 K
she’s a bestselling author with a property investment portfolio.... but lemme guess we’re supposed to a*sume she’s skimming off the organization donations huh?

4 weeks ago '06        #18
Panasonic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 11266 11 K  Slaps total: 556 556
i aint mad, non black organization founders been doing it for centuries
+2   

4 weeks ago '20        #19
Die in Houston  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 6834 6 K  Slaps total: 584 584
 Teddy KGB said
Seems to me from the article like she is a real estate investor and made smart decisions over the years. Also is an author and had some type of TV production deal with Warner Bros. It doesn't seem that crazy to me.
Naw bro. She either thought this would never come to light or never considered what the public would think. Because the optics of this look extremely bad. Enemies of the movement can and will use this to their advantage. combined with them tryna sh*t on Samira Rice by brushing her off with comments like “she’s a grieving mother”

These Black Lives Matter organizers looking fufu in the light... I mean the ones that haven’t been secretly k*lled by police

Last edited by Die in Houston; 04-12-2021 at 11:55 AM..
+4   

4 weeks ago '20        #20
confidential1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 44725 44 K  Slaps total: 2337 2 K
2,370-square-foot property for 1.4 mill?????

PASS

4 weeks ago '21        #21
BeastModeBoy 
Props total: 2189 2 K  Slaps total: 155 155
BLM was supposed to be a STATEMENT not a MOVEMENT
+7   

4 weeks ago '19        #22
GetYaCoinsKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 38112 38 K  Slaps total: 7167 7 K
I been against BLM the nonprofit them n*ggas don't stand for sh*t but filling their own pockets and the dyke running it, I stand for what BLM originally was which is all of the victims of Police brutality smh.
+13   

4 weeks ago '18        #23
timeoutx 
Props total: 2321 2 K  Slaps total: 234 234
How are you a Marxist Real Estate Investor?

Isn’t that an oxymoron?
+23   

4 weeks ago '09        #24
Flyboy88 
Props total: 726 726  Slaps total: 250 250
BLM is trash, anybody with a brain already know
+13   

4 weeks ago '11        #25
MACADEMICS 
Props total: 10671 10 K  Slaps total: 1017 1 K
 bigkilla said

All these charities have this money funneled out as "Operation costs"
+5   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  16
Title f*ght: Canelo Alvarez vs. Billy Joe Saunders (5/8 8pm ET DAZN)
1092 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  12
Article inside Black Panther 2’s Synopsis Is Pretty Cryptic, But Michael B. Jordan H..
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+93online now  10
Video inside Man Goes Through His Girlfriend's Phone, Video Calls The Dude She Was D..
188 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  3
First look at Lily James & Sebastian Stan as Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee ..
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy