double big mac? mcdonalds doing too much

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

4 weeks ago '20        #1
1938 page views
57 comments

brother  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 1385 1 K  Slaps total: 220 220
double big mac? mcdonalds doing too much

what in tarnations is this? this is insulting and looks downright lazy image

who the fu*k approved this? this has got 'everyone's checked out cus of coivd' written all over it image

if they want to make the big mac big, use bigger patties. not doubling the same sh*tty tiny dehydrated excuse for meat image
+32   

best
worst
57 comments

4 weeks ago '20        #2
brother  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
and before bx fitness freaks come in here with their houlier-than-thou bullsh*t, just know that mcdonalds is a once in a while thing. we all know this sh*t is bad for you, but lets not pretend it doesn't hit
+12   

4 weeks ago '20        #3
EddieTwoTimes 
Props total: 1482 1 K  Slaps total: 684 684
 brother said
and before bx fitness freaks come in here with their houlier-than-thou bullsh*t, just know that mcdonalds is a once in a while thing. we all know this sh*t is bad for you, but lets not pretend it doesn't hit
i've never once thought to myself... DAMN let me go get a mcdonalds burger because its hittin.

nah fam, i have a barbecue grill. ill take a real burger any day of the week.

you pay $8 fu*king for a meal with one burger. or you can pay $8 for a lb of grass fed beef and make some fire burgers with real seasoning.

if you'd rather eat mcdonalds you're just straight up a fu*kin bum. fast food is for bums. it's not even fitness freaks, its common fu*king sense. either you respect your body or you dont.

if you don't exercise 10 minutes a day, you're a fu*king loser. you spend more time sh*tting than you do taking care of your body. let that one sink in n*gga.

man the fu*k up
+24   

4 weeks ago '12        #4
daman729 
Props total: 56694 56 K  Slaps total: 2254 2 K
McDonalds aint slick lol. Its not really that big tbh. Because they already downsized the original patty years ago. Like BK did the whopper. The patties on them sh*ts used to be at least 30% bigger. One day I was super hungry and wanted quick protein and there was nowhere else to go so I hit up Mcdonalds and got the Big Mac. I was like WTF. sh*t was small. But prior to that, it was ages before I ate ate there. They used to have good fries too. Back in the day they used lard instead of crappy, hydrogenated oils.
+16   

4 weeks ago '19        #5
48laws  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 14706 14 K  Slaps total: 1555 1 K
 daman729 said
McDonalds aint slick lol. Its not really that big tbh. Because they already downsized the original patty years ago. Like BK did the whopper. The patties on them sh*ts used to be at least 30% bigger. One day I was super hungry and wanted quick protein and there was nowhere else to go so I hit up Mcdonalds and got the Big Mac. I was like WTF. sh*t was small. But prior to that, it was ages before I ate ate there. They used to have good fries too. Back in the day they used lard instead of crappy, hydrogenated oils.
Facts. Big Mac back in the 90s was actually big. Itís trash now. Mostly bread
+13   

4 weeks ago '19        #6
 EddieTwoTimes said
i've never once thought to myself... DAMN let me go get a mcdonalds burger because its hittin.

you pay $8 fu*king for a meal with one burger. or you can pay $8 for a lb of grass fed beef and make some fire burgers with real seasoning.

if you'd rather eat mcdonalds you're just straight up a fu*kin bum. fast food is for bums. it's not even fitness freaks, its common fu*king sense. either you respect your body or you dont.

if you don't exercise 10 minutes a day, you're a fu*king loser. you spend more time sh*tting than you do taking care of your body. let that one sink in n*gga.

man the fu*k up
Where in the fu*k are you getting a 1lb of grass fed beef for $8 ?!

Also - not everyone has access to a grill. I live in the city and donít have a grill. My apartment building does but itís closed due to covid

I agree fast food is trash but you being a bit uptight here
+24   

4 weeks ago '19        #7
zzxxccvvbb 
Props total: 21134 21 K  Slaps total: 2898 2 K
Samsung says I'm in the top 5% of steppers and I'd do anything to be able to eat McDonald's

Stupid celiac disease
+4   

4 weeks ago '20        #8
 EddieTwoTimes said

man the fu*k up
sheesh my guy, why so angry?

and you deduced all that from my post about McDonalds? you're a*suming I don't work out because maybe once a month I treat myself to a Big Mac

I'm a skinny guy trying to put on weight and get bigger. i doubt mcdonalds a few times a year is going to set me back
+9   

4 weeks ago '16        #9
ELAH MENTAT 
Props total: 18064 18 K  Slaps total: 1290 1 K
Working at Mickey D’s as your first job with your friends...

We made all sorts of sh*t...

Quad Bacon quarter pounder...
Quarter Pounder Big Mac...
Double cheeseburger Mac...
Homestyle Mac...
Bacon Big Mac...

I could keep going...

Good times...

+11   

4 weeks ago '20        #10
 ELAH MENTAT said
Working at Mickey Dís as your first job with your friends...

We made all sorts of sh*t...

Quad Bacon quarter pounder...
Quarter Pounder Big Mac...
Double cheeseburger Mac...
Homestyle Mac...
Bacon Big Mac...

I could keep going...

Good times...

whats a homestyle mac
+8   

4 weeks ago '05        #11
pnoi89  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 23655 23 K  Slaps total: 2491 2 K
 EddieTwoTimes said

man the fu*k up
Actually, some days I donít mind their breakfast or a McGangbang, where the spicy chicken actually has a kick out here.
+2   

4 weeks ago '19        #12
zzxxccvvbb 
Props total: 21134 21 K  Slaps total: 2898 2 K
 48laws said
Where in the fu*k are you getting a 1lb of grass fed beef for $8 ?!

Also - not everyone has access to a grill. I live in the city and donít have a grill. My apartment building does but itís closed due to covid

I agree fast food is trash but you being a bit uptight here
Not sure if it's the same in America, but Australian beef is grass fed and way cheaper up here

4 weeks ago '05        #13
pippen33 
Props total: 17804 17 K  Slaps total: 1335 1 K
 brother said
Shut the fu*k up Fat boy.

McDonalds isn't worth $170 Billion because people eat it once in a while.

4 weeks ago '19        #14
jlem 
Props total: 6385 6 K  Slaps total: 152 152
Nah. I hate McDonald's to begin with. However, their Big Mac patties are so damn thin anyway, doubling up would only make the patties regular sized.

4 weeks ago '16        #15
ELAH MENTAT 
Props total: 18064 18 K  Slaps total: 1290 1 K
 brother said
whats a homestyle mac
2 slabs of QP meat...

Lettuce, Onion, Tomato, Mustard (no Homestyle sauce), Tomato

And Mac sauce...

Greasy because the bun is small but still good...

+2   

4 weeks ago '17        #16
LIL SOULJA  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x27
Props total: 18519 18 K  Slaps total: 2801 2 K
They need to bring back the crispy chicken snack wraps .. that's all that was pretty decent from there
+8   

4 weeks ago '15        #17
CALL AGAIN 
Props total: 17613 17 K  Slaps total: 2312 2 K
Didn’t they like make the big mac smaller and then make a ‘family’ of big macs already? I coulda swore they had this already. Idunno I haven’t been to a macdonalds in over half a decade and the last time i went the lady at the counter looked at me crazy because I ordered the steak and egg bagel and apparently they stopped making those like a whole decade before that.

4 weeks ago '19        #18
 CALL AGAIN said
Didnít they like make the big mac smaller and then make a Ďfamilyí of big macs already? I coulda swore they had this already. Idunno I havenít been to a macdonalds in over half a decade and the last time i went the lady at the counter looked at me crazy because I ordered the steak and egg bagel and apparently they stopped making those like a whole decade before that.
Iíve had the steak and egg bagel about a year or so ago.

4 weeks ago '04        #19
!!!  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 106043 106 K  Slaps total: 17504 17 K
4 pattys but only 1 slice of cheese.
+4   

4 weeks ago '05        #20
swyshasweets 
Props total: 1592 1 K  Slaps total: 905 905
yrs ago they had this
+1   

4 weeks ago '05        #21
Micheal C. Will  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 86630 86 K  Slaps total: 11723 11 K
Well yea, they doing too much with that

4 weeks ago '15        #22
isthistobe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 52710 52 K  Slaps total: 7131 7 K
They have these on the Japan menu

They called mega macs

Use to eat these all the time faded af

+5   

4 weeks ago '20        #23
Die in Houston  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 6631 6 K  Slaps total: 577 577
just looking at all that mcdys beef made my gut clench.
+1   

4 weeks ago '05        #24
pnoi89  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 23655 23 K  Slaps total: 2491 2 K
 isthistobe said
They have these on the Japan menu

They called mega macs

Use to eat these all the time faded af

Itís all about that shrimp burger and the ube (purple yam) shake
+1   

4 weeks ago '07        #25
Avon_Barksdale  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x88
Props total: 215555 215 K  Slaps total: 19555 19 K
 brother said
I ain't houlier-than-thou by any means but, I havent eaten any McDonald's, Wendy's etc...in over two years.

It was hard af to break off of that sh*t tbh...

I remember I spent over $100 in two months one time at those fast food place because, I was too lazy to prep and it was convenient to get that sh*t on my lunch break at work. $100 ain't much but, when you can go to the grocery store to get better options with that $100 it means a lot then.

Now, I'll put a nice steak to some burger's on the grill at the with my feet kicked up.

But, I don't hate on anybody that eat's it...

Do you...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+30online now  31
Video inside Dr Umar / Kevin Samuels
168 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+52online now  25
Image(s) inside Ethereum Classic
134 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+36online now  23
Smh they Gentrified 40 ounces now , F%#k!!!
120 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-18online now  14
Bundle of Brittany has got the bag!
137 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy