"I Think We Can All Agree, There's No Way Derek Chauvin Walks Away From This"

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

4 weeks ago '07        #1
4081 page views
80 comments

yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x45
Props total: 75378 75 K  Slaps total: 7896 7 K
"I Think We Can All Agree, There's No Way Derek Chauvin Walks Away From This"

+58   

best
worst
80 comments

4 weeks ago '20        #2
confidential1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 44725 44 K  Slaps total: 2337 2 K
Don’t hold ya breath
+39   

4 weeks ago '16        #3
dablakkman 
Props total: 957 957  Slaps total: 335 335
Don't you believe it.

This is still Amerikkka, and it's White folks (i.e. 3 White males and 6 White women) on that jury.

All it takes is for one of them to have reasonable doubt about GF dying from drugs which the defense arguing.

I wouldn't be shocked if 1 out of the 3 Black dudes on the jury bought the defense's argument.

Last edited by dablakkman; 04-11-2021 at 09:58 PM..
+24   

4 weeks ago '06        #4
bigkilla 
Props total: 30422 30 K  Slaps total: 4429 4 K
I gotta say.. at first I thought Chauvin might get a slap on the wrist compared to what he did but the more the trial goes on the more I think he will be going away for a long time.

Even his fellow cops have distanced themselves from him. Sounds like he's fu*ked to me
+26   

4 weeks ago '16        #5
PrinceDreSON 
Props total: 6618 6 K  Slaps total: 1510 1 K
Manslaughter at most. RIP George Floyd
+13   

4 weeks ago '16        #6
MulaAve  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 13318 13 K  Slaps total: 1476 1 K
The above posters clearly not even watching the trial

They gon pack fam up. The Minneapolis throwing this dude under the bus and he clearly gonna have to take one for the team

His defense doesn't look good whatsoever and he catching the murder 3 at the very least.

The emotional eyewitnesses, the EMS, fellow police, and the Medical Examiner all had some damning testimony. Dude is fried.

I know a lot of y'all hope he gets off though so y'all can come to boxden with the "I told you so"

Digging his knee in deeper as dude was not resisting, not checking for pulse, the way he was so comfortable with hand in pocket while dude wasn't even conscious, death being ruled a homicide, what he did wasn't even apart of his training and against use of force rules, white woman firef*ghter crying on the stand, yeah he done for.

Edit:

Clown a*s n*ggas stop quoting me, hoping this bi*ch n*gga get off on all charges just so y'all can be right on this bumass website full of anonymous n*gga

if you're even putting out the energy of this n*gga getting off, suck my d*ck. Pig gonna die in prison

Last edited by MulaAve; 04-11-2021 at 07:41 PM..
+76   

4 weeks ago '06        #7
bigkilla 
Props total: 30422 30 K  Slaps total: 4429 4 K
 MulaAve said

They gon pack fam up. The Minneapolis throwing this dude under the bus and he clearly gonna have to take one for the team

His defense doesn't look good whatsoever and he catching the murder 3 at the very least.

The emotional eyewitnesses, the EMS, fellow police, and the Medical Examiner all had some damning testimony. Dude is fried.

I know a lot of y'all hope he gets off though so y'all can come to boxden with the "I told you so"

Digging his knee in deeper as dude was not resisting, not checking for pulse, the way he was so comfortable with hand in pocket while dude wasn't even conscious, death being ruled a homicide, what he did wasn't even apart of his training and against use of force rules, white woman firef*ghter crying on the stand, yeah he done for.
I thought for a second you were talking about my post I was like what the fu*k I agreed with you
+4   

4 weeks ago '04        #8
collegeboy58 
Props total: 16467 16 K  Slaps total: 914 914
 MulaAve said

You would think so but they’ve also been saying how the jury isn’t paying attention. I specifically remember watching HLN when the chief of police was testifying and they said a juror was sleep.

Like you said tho, the prosecution has same heavy evidence and are doing a good job. I’d be surprised if he gets off.
+14   

4 weeks ago '11        #9
Papa Shango 
Props total: 8743 8 K  Slaps total: 744 744

We've been here before.
+8   

4 weeks ago '17        #10
lostkauze47 
Props total: 4016 4 K  Slaps total: 246 246
Well the reparations joke did make me chuckle. It's rare, but Snl made me laugh
+2   

4 weeks ago '04        #11
memphis10 
Props total: 9213 9 K  Slaps total: 8974 8 K
free officer chauvin. we all know this was a sham of a trial

4 weeks ago '05        #12
precys  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 20649 20 K  Slaps total: 2325 2 K
She mean's well...She mean's well

+4   

4 weeks ago '05        #13
Doomque 
Props total: 3057 3 K  Slaps total: 404 404
OP didn't watch the Casey Anthony trial i see. I thought that chick was cooked. Even before the trial began...everyone including Cheney Mason said she was done. Then he gets on her defense team and it's a whole different story. If Casey Anthony got off don't think that there's not a possibility of Chauvin getting off.

In the Anthony trial they didn't even have another suspect. All the evidence pointed to Casey and she walked. All is takes is one to have a hung jury and Chauvin walks free.
+11   

4 weeks ago '12        #14
daman729 
Props total: 56964 56 K  Slaps total: 2259 2 K
I'll continually say RIP to the brotha George Floyd. fu*k Chauvin! Mothafu*ka!
+12   

4 weeks ago '10        #15
M2CEO  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 10111 10 K  Slaps total: 1512 1 K
 PrinceDreSON said
Manslaughter at most. RIP George Floyd
Yup.....then a civil wrongful death trial where George Floyd's fam gets millions in a settlement.

Strap in for the riots though
+6   

4 weeks ago '16        #16
Vizier 
Props total: 3342 3 K  Slaps total: 537 537
 memphis10 said

+1   

4 weeks ago '16        #17
dablakkman 
Props total: 957 957  Slaps total: 335 335
 MulaAve said

You got a lot of faith in White folks doing the right thing. All it takes is one-JUST ONE-to hang that jury.
+11   

4 weeks ago '17        #18
zackattack  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 23165 23 K  Slaps total: 2004 2 K
 memphis10 said

Only place he should be free to go is general population.
+4   

4 weeks ago '16        #19
Illogic 
Props total: 11655 11 K  Slaps total: 6732 6 K
 MulaAve said

Only for blacks on jury....and one is like a African or islander... he might walk

4 weeks ago '10        #20
bunun  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 11040 11 K  Slaps total: 1004 1 K
17 aint that young lol
+1   

4 weeks ago '16        #21
Illogic 
Props total: 11655 11 K  Slaps total: 6732 6 K
 Doomque said
OP didn't watch the Casey Anthony trial i see. I thought that chick was cooked. Even before the trial began...everyone including Cheney Mason said she was done. Then he gets on her defense team and it's a whole different story. If Casey Anthony got off don't think that there's not a possibility of Chauvin getting off.

In the Anthony trial they didn't even have another suspect. All the evidence pointed to Casey and she walked. All is takes is one to have a hung jury and Chauvin walks free.
Casey Anthony sucked every ounce of c*m out her lawyers balls and took it up the a*s no way he was letting her go to jail.

sh*t if I was a lawyer I wouldn’t

Last edited by Illogic; 04-11-2021 at 08:18 PM..
+1   

4 weeks ago '20        #22
jreverywhere  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9142 9 K  Slaps total: 384 384
 MulaAve said

Yeah he was done the day he did that sh*t.

He caused riots all over the country too

4 weeks ago '15        #23
ChoAssUp 
Props total: 74060 74 K  Slaps total: 4280 4 K
 memphis10 said

You need help.

https://www.betterhelp.com/
+2   

4 weeks ago '16        #24
PrinceDreSON 
Props total: 6618 6 K  Slaps total: 1510 1 K
 M2CEO said
Yup.....then a civil wrongful death trial where George Floyd's fam gets millions in a settlement.

Strap in for the riots though
Gonna be a hot summer
+2   

4 weeks ago '18        #25
Proffesor X  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 53862 53 K  Slaps total: 12622 12 K
Sacrificial lamb for the slaughter....

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  14
Title f*ght: Canelo Alvarez vs. Billy Joe Saunders (5/8 8pm ET DAZN)
1098 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  7
Article inside Black Panther 2’s Synopsis Is Pretty Cryptic, But Michael B. Jordan H..
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+370online now  6
Boosie finally tweeted what needed to be said
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+110online now  5
Video inside Nas stills gets paid publishing off Jay-z Reasonable Doubt