Fable, Everwild, and Perfect Dark are YEARS away as in Next Xbox PS6

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
47 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

4 weeks ago '14        #1
1608 page views
68 comments

Swade009  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 18036 18 K  Slaps total: 11153 11 K
Fable, Everwild, and Perfect Dark are YEARS away as in Next Xbox PS6

I told yall Xbox didn't show jack sh*t for a reason these games aren't even close just like Halo was being rushed.... MS is in trouble and there are no Bethesda games outside of the space expected anytime soon.

best
worst
68 comments

4 weeks ago '05        #2
Krazie 
Props total: 35457 35 K  Slaps total: 4703 4 K
Who's Chris Dring?
+10   

4 weeks ago '12        #3
Faythung 
Props total: 18956 18 K  Slaps total: 1528 1 K
 Swade009 said
there are no Bethesda games outside of the space expected anytime soon.

'outside of the space'

+5   

4 weeks ago '14        #4
Swade009  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6 OP
 Faythung said

'outside of the space'

4 weeks ago '17        #5
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 63207 63 K  Slaps total: 19015 19 K
I heard this the other day too, but realistically who knows?

I’m tired of these dorks throwing noodles at the wall and hoping something sticks
+8   

4 weeks ago '07        #6
tacuna 320 
Props total: 7138 7 K  Slaps total: 1027 1 K
Not surprised at all, that's why Microsoft scooped up Bethesda so they can push some kind of system selling exclusives in the meantime

4 weeks ago '04        #7
KURUPTION!!! 
Props total: 4058 4 K  Slaps total: 296 296
Definitely can see them being years away, but I don't know if I believe that they are the next console away unless it's going to be shorter generation than the last two. We'll see though they're all being built from the ground up. I just wish all devs would stop showing sh*t so early.
+8   

4 weeks ago '14        #8
 tacuna 320 said
Not surprised at all, that's why Microsoft scooped up Bethesda so they can push some kind of system selling exclusives in the meantime
There is only 1 Bethesda game that's going to be ready within2-3yrs and it seems it will be multiplat.

Think about their showing all the MS studio games where not ready to show any type of game play other than Halo.

MS is a trash company look at all their shills they don't have a single game and everything seems to be years away but they are talking about game pass and playing old games

We legit have a thread of Xbots saying Sony making big time games is a bad thing....
You can't be fu*kin serious...

Last edited by Swade009; 04-11-2021 at 04:32 PM..

4 weeks ago '05        #9
TonyCartagena 
Props total: 54074 54 K  Slaps total: 8992 8 K
This Doesnt Matter To Xbots
They Will Buy The Xbox Series X 2.0 In A Year Or 2 And Act Like Its Normal
As Long As They Have GamepASS They Will Act Like Everything Is Okay
Mediocrity Is Accepted...

4 weeks ago '14        #10
 KURUPTION!!! said
Definitely can see them being years away, but I don't know if I believe that they are the next console away unless it's going to be shorter generation than the last two. We'll see though they're all being built from the ground up. I just wish all devs would stop showing sh*t so early.
What exactly did MS show you to make you think they are less than 4yrs away???

On Everwild they said they didn't even know what the gameplay would be like and the rest of the games they showed CGI clips.

It's taken MS more time to make Halo than it took Sony to make TLOU2 they simply can't get sh*t right at all. Xbots pump up Game Pass and indie games the sh*t is fu*kin ridiculous.

Microsoft hasn't released an exclusive 1st party game in years and some how people are actually proping them for doing jack sh*t it's fu*kin insane.

Last edited by Swade009; 04-11-2021 at 04:40 PM..

4 weeks ago '04        #11
KURUPTION!!! 
 Swade009 said
What exactly did MS show you to make you think they are less than 4yrs away???

On Everwild they said they didn't even know what the gameplay would be like and the rest of the games they showed CGI clips.

It's taken MS more time to make Halo than it took Sony to make TLOU2 they simply can't get sh*t right at all. Xbots pump up Game Pass and indie games the sh*t is fu*kin ridiculous.
Halo 5 is only five years old and Halo Infinite development definitely didn't start the day Halo 5 shipped so what the fu*k are you talking about? What do you guys get out of bashing Xbox every day? Serious question. It just seems silly. Anyway, I never said anything about four years, I said next generation which has been at least seven years the last two cycles. I could be wrong, but that's awful long time.
+12   

4 weeks ago '16        #12
postemupndunkit 
Props total: 57841 57 K  Slaps total: 7208 7 K
I find it hard to believe anything Microsoft is putting money behind would be more than a whole generation away.
+11   

4 weeks ago '07        #13
tacuna 320 
Props total: 7138 7 K  Slaps total: 1027 1 K
 Swade009 said
We legit have a thread of Xbots saying Sony making big time games is a bad thing....
You can't be fu*kin serious...
I caught that headline the other dayand thought why would that ever be a bad thing? Seems like people are nitpicking sh*t that dont matter when these consoles are barely obtainable at the moment.
+5   

4 weeks ago '17        #14
 tacuna 320 said
I caught that headline the other dayand thought why would that ever be a bad thing? Seems like people are nitpicking sh*t that dont matter when these consoles are barely obtainable at the moment.
I'm starting to realize gamers are like women. I can play over 1000 games between both consoles RIGHT NOW, buncha that mafu*kin piff too nah mean. WITHOUT LOADING SCREENS damn near, then Xbox got quick resume and PS5 got cards which makes games have a teleport system almost lmao, I aint never give new consoles this much burn in the first months of getting them.

Both these sh*ts fire, like you said the only issue should be people not able to get either. I'm in heaven as a gamer right now and I'd honestly say Both consoles got games worth making the upgrade (Xbox being non exclusive, but I would have definitely copped Yakuza if I got my Xbox first day)
+8   

4 weeks ago '14        #15
 KURUPTION!!! said
Halo 5 is only five years old and Halo Infinite development definitely didn't start the day Halo 5 shipped so what the fu*k are you talking about? What do you guys get out of bashing Xbox every day? Serious question. It just seems silly. Anyway, I never said anything about four years, I said next generation which has been at least seven years the last two cycles. I could be wrong, but that's awful long time.
The new God War was some what being simultaneously created with the PS4 game.

Ps3-ps4 was 7 years apparently they expect this generation to be smaller than the PS4 which is 10yrs. I wouldn't be surprised if Fable and Perfect Dark where 5 yrs away which is close to next generation.

Last edited by Swade009; 04-11-2021 at 06:15 PM..

4 weeks ago '14        #16
 postemupndunkit said
I find it hard to believe anything Microsoft is putting money behind would be more than a whole generation away.
The fact that nothing has been shown from any of those games except Everwild is alarming. The fact that Microsoft hasn't had an exclusive 1st party in yrs is alarming.

I've constantly stated Xboxs presentation made it seem like their major games are only in a concept phase.

Last edited by Swade009; 04-11-2021 at 06:16 PM..

4 weeks ago '16        #17
Novii 
Props total: 5965 5 K  Slaps total: 898 898
If you’re an Xbox fan, the last thing you should do is doubt this. sh*t doesn’t matter to me at all, but the stronger these systems, the more tools to use.. and the more people bi*ch and complain about bugs (like Digital foundry, and other gamer influencers gaining power) and etc the more pressure is there to polish these games essentially meaning longer development cycles (look at halo infinite that was scheduled to be released in 2020). There’s a lot of games with long Dev cycles. I admit 7 years is a bit odd, but I remember fable or everwilde not too long ago saying they don’t even have the story yet. Then the question is why even show the trailer at all? Now the Bethesda purchase makes more sense.

4 weeks ago '17        #18
 Novii said
If you’re an Xbox fan, the last thing you should do is doubt this. sh*t doesn’t matter to me at all, but the stronger these systems, the more tools to use.. and the more people bi*ch and complain about bugs (like Digital foundry, and other gamer influencers gaining power) and etc the more pressure is there to polish these games essentially meaning longer development cycles (look at halo infinite that was scheduled to be released in 2020). There’s a lot of games with long Dev cycles. I admit 7 years is a bit odd, but I remember fable or everwilde not too long ago saying they don’t even have the story yet. Then the question is why even show the trailer at all? Now the Bethesda purchase makes more sense.
As far fetched as it sounds, it’s still really alarming to me that the last update we got on Everwild was them saying they ain’t know what genre they wanna do.

Idk man I hope Xbox do something soon. Gamepass cool and all that but I want games that will make me deadass forget I have a PC PS5 and a Switch until I beat it

4 weeks ago '07        #19
KeepinItTrill 
Props total: 60448 60 K  Slaps total: 4063 4 K
 KURUPTION!!! said
that dude might be the dumbest mf in this section
+5   

4 weeks ago '13        #20
uoeno  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 47456 47 K  Slaps total: 9499 9 K
havn't played ANY of those games.

they good?

4 weeks ago '14        #21
 KeepinItTrill said
that dude might be the dumbest mf in this section
You bought an Xbox for GamePass

4 weeks ago '07        #22
KeepinItTrill 
Props total: 60448 60 K  Slaps total: 4063 4 K
 Swade009 said
You bought an Xbox for GamePass
oh I did? news to me
+2   

4 weeks ago '04        #23
KURUPTION!!! 
 SPdaGOAT said
As far fetched as it sounds, it’s still really alarming to me that the last update we got on Everwild was them saying they ain’t know what genre they wanna do.

Idk man I hope Xbox do something soon. Gamepass cool and all that but I want games that will make me deadass forget I have a PC PS5 and a Switch until I beat it
I get it, you have every platform. Sell your Xbox. I've said this before, they aren't on that level, Not sure if they ever will be. At least not for what most Sony Stans seem to constantly hate on Xbox for not having. Sony's first party games are special, no doubt. That's not to say Xbox doesn't put out good games, because they do. There's this false narrative that seems to run amuck around here that they don't which is false, the games are just not what Sony does. Sony is just really good at AAA third person action titles and they have third parties cover the rest. If that's your thing, which it is for a lot of people there's nothing Microsoft can do to change your mind. Nothing wrong with that, but let's stop acting like M$ is doing everything wrong when they're doing a lot right.
+6   

4 weeks ago '17        #24
 KURUPTION!!! said
I get it, you have every platform. Sell your Xbox. I've said this before, they aren't on that level, Not sure if they ever will be. At least not for what most Sony Stans seem to constantly hate on Xbox for not having. Sony's first party games are special, no doubt. That's not to say Xbox doesn't put out good games, because they do. There's this false narrative that seems to run amuck around here that they don't which is false, the games are just not what Sony does. Sony is just really good at AAA third person action titles and they have third parties cover the rest. If that's your thing, which it is for a lot of people there's nothing Microsoft can do to change your mind. Nothing wrong with that, but let's stop acting like M$ is doing everything wrong when they're doing a lot right.
Not sure where this energy came from. I’m happy with my Xbox and would just like them to get back to what they were doing with the OG Xbox and 360 when they released a nice stream of great games.

The comprehension level of this site sucks
+1   

4 weeks ago '05        #25
mothu79 
Props total: 142 142  Slaps total: 17 17
ya'll just digging up anything to try to take the shine away from xbox lately lol. keep digging n*ggaz
+3   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  234
Title f*ght: Canelo Alvarez vs. Billy Joe Saunders (5/8 8pm ET DAZN)
468 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  24
Video inside WTF happened to Sammy Sosa?
141 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+93online now  19
Video inside Man Goes Through His Girlfriend's Phone, Video Calls The Dude She Was D..
187 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+367online now  14
Boosie finally tweeted what needed to be said
128 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy