White Knights Stay away from this thread! Simp level on -12,000

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

Top 10 most propped recently  4 weeks ago '20        #1
1263 page views
24 comments

LegendKilla03  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x55
Props total: 58933 58 K  Slaps total: 7284 7 K
White Knights Stay away from this thread! Simp level on -12,000

He pretty much covered all the bases.. Let’s discuss Boxden..

Last edited by LegendKilla03; 04-11-2021 at 12:18 PM..
+26   

best
worst
24 comments

4 weeks ago '12        #2
daman729 
Props total: 56819 56 K  Slaps total: 2256 2 K
Im definitely watchful how I deal with females now. Even when females give me play and sh*t, I dont even touch. I may say a little something or give a little nudge but thats about it. Some of these bi*ches will get you hemmed up. sh*t is crazy. Dont get it twisted though. You still got some females who dont go for that feminist bullsh*t and still know how to stay in their lane though. Its just a gamble you take. And the young broads under 30 be the worst.
+15   

Top 10 most propped recently  4 weeks ago '20        #3
LegendKilla03  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x55 OP
 daman729 said
Im definitely watchful how I deal with females now. Even when females give me play and sh*t, I dont even touch. I may say a little something or give a little nudge but thats about it. Some of these bi*ches will get you hemmed up. sh*t is crazy. Dont get it twisted though. You still got some females who dont go for that feminist bullsh*t and still know how to stay in their lane though. Its just a gamble you take. And the young broads under 30 be the worst.
Bet How u feel about the video bro?

4 weeks ago '12        #4
daman729 
Props total: 56819 56 K  Slaps total: 2256 2 K
 LegendKilla03 said
Bet How u feel about the video bro?
Everything he said was on point. sh*t is sad nowadays smh. Less men want to get married and feminism is the cause. Sometimes you cant even look at a chic a certain way without consequences smh.
+9   

Top 10 most propped recently  4 weeks ago '20        #5
 daman729 said
Everything he said was on point. sh*t is sad nowadays smh. Less men want to married and feminism is the cause. Sometimes you cant even look at a chic a certain way without consequences smh.
Props plair
+1   

4 weeks ago '06        #6
SharpenUrSword 
Props total: 9550 9 K  Slaps total: 2727 2 K
bi*ch with eyebrows like that should never be trusted
+6   

4 weeks ago '20        #7
confidential1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 44711 44 K  Slaps total: 2336 2 K
He said it all

+17   

4 weeks ago '20        #8
confidential1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 44711 44 K  Slaps total: 2336 2 K
 daman729 said
Women under 30 are programmed that actions they commit, correct, incorrect, inappropriate or dead fu*king wrong is socially acceptable simply cause “men do it

....Toxic femininity at its finest..
+11   

4 weeks ago '20        #9
MeNoSenYouNoCom  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 25347 25 K  Slaps total: 2546 2 K
og advice

no one has or ever will care about a man feelings
man up, stop bi*ching

+11   

4 weeks ago '06        #10
rell923 
Props total: 215 215  Slaps total: 22 22
Damn this sh*t is sad. Where the fu*k is the testosterone at??? If you are expecting him to court her and lead you on marriage, dating, women,etc... You've already lost. He displays no confidence, no bravado and the nasally sound he exudes disgust me.

You're a Cot Damn Man, act like one. I'm an Alpha Male. If you don't like the way the women react to you, either change it or give No fu*ks. Look in the mirror and see what you are giving off. Focus on you. Make You happy. Learn to lead! Take care of your mind, body and soul. Enough of this soft talk. As said by Earl Nightingale "You are exactly where you are supposed to be".

Last edited by rell923; 04-11-2021 at 03:23 PM..
+4   

4 weeks ago '13        #11
Vercetti 
Props total: 12517 12 K  Slaps total: 884 884
 daman729 said
I'm the same bruh. I don't even hug a woman anymore if she ain't a relative. Any form of physical contact is off limits in this day and age.

Majority of bi*ches are spiteful and will weaponize the coddle treatment they get just to fu*k ya life up.
+2   

4 weeks ago '04        #12
miamisports 
Props total: 1056 1 K  Slaps total: 98 98
Get a passport fellas American women ain’t sh*t
+2   

4 weeks ago '19        #13
ZigZag  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 29469 29 K  Slaps total: 7899 7 K
 miamisports said
Get a passport fellas American women ain’t sh*t
Lmaooooo.

4 weeks ago '09        #14
LOONATIK  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 33664 33 K  Slaps total: 4376 4 K
 rell923 said
Damn this sh*t is sad. Where the fu*k is the testosterone at??? If you are expecting him to court her and lead you on marriage, dating, women,etc... You've already lost. He displays no confidence, no bravado and the nasally sound he exudes disgust me.

You're a Cot Damn Man, act like one. I'm an Alpha Male. If you don't like the way the women react to you, either change it or give No fu*ks. Look in the mirror and see what you are giving off. Focus on you. Make You happy. Learn to lead! Take care of your mind, body and soul. Enough of this soft talk. As said by Earl Nightingale "You are exactly where you are supposed to be".

Lol naw ima alpha male and all that as well son still dropped jewels lol. I never had a problem getting pu**y and more than likely never will, but I can still see what he saying cuz it’s true.
+3   

4 weeks ago '09        #15
LOONATIK  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 33664 33 K  Slaps total: 4376 4 K
 confidential1 said
He said it all

This brother a legend. Telling these hoes what they need to hear not what they WANT to hear. Reminds me of me.
+1   

4 weeks ago '16        #16
Stables08 
Props total: 14647 14 K  Slaps total: 3734 3 K
Cry me a river pu**y, man up and move different

4 weeks ago '20        #17
garrywithtwors 
Props total: 9966 9 K  Slaps total: 866 866
 daman729 said
Everything he said was on point. sh*t is sad nowadays smh. Less men want to get married and feminism is the cause. Sometimes you cant even look at a chic a certain way without consequences smh.
Man I'm so off that sh*t. bi*ches get cursed out in public in front of everyone if they don't come correct. That's not to say I go outta my way to disrespect mufu*kas. But If I'm not bein respected, then it's hell to pay the captain

I don't believe this video though. It's fear mongering really. Not every woman is like this. Not every man is like this. I think a lot of people just fall off into the wrong crowd and fu*ked up habits. Most of the time people don't know how to express themselves properly and shut down when met with resistance. That's what creates this bitter attitude toward other people or the opposite gender in general. Like naw player keep pressin forward and express yourself regardless. Especially if yo heart is pure. Don't let a perceived negative reaction funk your vibe up. Do you. Stay up pimps

Or like my n*gga so simply put it

stables08 said

4 weeks ago '15        #18
Belief 
Props total: 2082 2 K  Slaps total: 245 245
 stables08 said

4 weeks ago '05        #19
Micheal C. Will  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 86672 86 K  Slaps total: 11723 11 K
Didn't click the video, watching videos like this is only going to make some of you more mad and distrustful of women than you already are.

Just do you and judge your particular situation accordingly.

Contrary popular belief nowadays, not every woman is out to get you

Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 04-11-2021 at 05:18 PM..
+2   

4 weeks ago '18        #20
TheLuminousOne  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 29584 29 K  Slaps total: 1691 1 K
The problem is men stopped being men. Boss the fu*k up cry babies.

4 weeks ago '14        #21
i shift organs 
Props total: 4096 4 K  Slaps total: 338 338
 LegendKilla03 said

He pretty much covered all the bases.. Let’s discuss Boxden..
Thread was made 10 hours ago and still on the 1st page that's all you need to know. Simps take away the power of the alpha

4 weeks ago '16        #22
Soap 
Props total: 11038 11 K  Slaps total: 4350 4 K
He sound like a bi*ch

Top 10 most propped recently  4 weeks ago '20        #23
 i shift organs said
Thread was made 10 hours ago and still on the 1st page that's all you need to know. Simps take away the power of the alpha
U agree with the video?

4 weeks ago '14        #24
i shift organs 
Props total: 4096 4 K  Slaps total: 338 338
 LegendKilla03 said
U agree with the video?
I completely agree with everything dude said in the video from my perspective it's the absolute truth
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  4 weeks ago '20        #25
 i shift organs said
I completely agree with everything dude said in the video from my perspective it's the absolute truth
Props
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+38online now  25
Image(s) inside 90s tv sitcom stars start the body challenge after Will Smiths viral pic
79 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+50online now  16
Video inside May 6 - Missouri Nurse Moves to NYC, Gets Punched in the Face, Goes Bac..
177 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+64online now  8
Video inside Isaiah Rashad - Lay Wit Ya (ft. Duke Deuce)
68 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+82online now  7
12 Most Illegal Dog Breeds In the Worls
141 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy