Swizz Beatz confirms that Slave-Z is NOT buying X masters for his children

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
11 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

4 weeks ago '19        #1
8800 page views
204 comments

ZigZag  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 29618 29 K  Slaps total: 7976 7 K
Swizz Beatz confirms that Slave-Z is NOT buying X masters for his children

Tired of these n*ggas making rumors to exonerate Hov the Brooklyn n*gga.

Man do no not care about nobody but him & his.

n*gga didn't even speak on X yet lol.

Him & the misses are apparently taking selfies at the moment LoL.

Last edited by ZigZag; 04-11-2021 at 09:52 AM..

best
worst
204 comments

4 weeks ago '10        #2
ARosary 
Props total: 15914 15 K  Slaps total: 1759 1 K
n*ggas thought DmX masters was only $10M too?

Whoever does own them, aint no way they selling. DMX will leave a legacy similar to Pac & Big...his will be different because we have a vast lens of eras to view his music from= more opportunity for some snake to profit.

Def Jam probably owns all his sh*t , Russell came out with that vid but I dont see that weird n*gga really breaking bread with DmX family, its all business to these n*ggas
+122   

4 weeks ago '06        #3
soso24  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 53206 53 K  Slaps total: 6815 6 K
n*ggas want HOV to be look at as a savior so bad...
+129   

4 weeks ago '15        #4
STFU LLOYD  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x85
Props total: 60799 60 K  Slaps total: 13411 13 K
Why can't swizz ,mashonda and alicia keys do it

Last edited by STFU LLOYD; 04-11-2021 at 10:17 AM..
+49   

4 weeks ago '04        #5
Rich21 
Props total: 308 308  Slaps total: 68 68
Dummies. When I saw that I was like wtf it's been what 24 hours since he passed deals don't get done that quick let alone a deal of this magnitude purely because we know how sh*t pops after death
+42   

4 weeks ago '19        #6
FrivolousSports 
Props total: 60096 60 K  Slaps total: 12198 12 K
Why do y'all expect every celeb to get on social media and display they're grieving like an attention wh*re?

Society is weird
+81   

4 weeks ago '15        #7
Preacher Mane  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 55049 55 K  Slaps total: 3574 3 K
Choke’s obsession with Jay is psychotic at this point.
+68   

4 weeks ago '20        #8
Laron Isley  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 5391 5 K  Slaps total: 2533 2 K
The fact n*ggas think DMX's masters is only worth 10 million is crazy. Nobody's selling that for less than 100 million. Party Up is worth more than 10 million
+53   

4 weeks ago '07        #9
Avon_Barksdale  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x88
Props total: 215843 215 K  Slaps total: 19578 19 K
I knew that sh*t looked funny in the light in that last post on here about Jay-Z buying DMX masters for $10M that’s why I didn’t even comment in that thread.

Like some of y’all did...

But, every time time a tragedy happens in hip-hop some how “Jay-Z” names pops up in it. Jay is a greedy scumbag. If it doesn’t benefit him, he doesn’t give a fu*k or ever will...

+14   

4 weeks ago '15        #10
chiladin708  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 12161 12 K  Slaps total: 2347 2 K
Everybody grieves differently. Jay isn't even on social media. Also, we don't know what Jay could be doing for X's family offline. Besides DMX was a superstar and knew many, many, many, many, many wealthy and rich people. sh*t Dee and Waah from Ruff Ryders are estimated to be worth over $65M USD. Swizz Beats net worth alone is estimated to be $150M's.

And people are sh*tting on Jay-Z but according to reports from the CEO of Ruff Ryders is that DMX received a big financial break in the mid-2000s, when Jay-Z pardoned him from an estimated $12 million of debt as he left Def Jam Recordings.

Also, we don't know what X's estate is or isn't. He probably had a fat life insurance policy or not. Plus who says that he didn't leave a will? Either way, I'm sure his children will be taken care of in some shape, form or fashion.
+24   

4 weeks ago '12        #11
Frankybaby  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 23478 23 K  Slaps total: 4291 4 K
Obviously X's masters are worth more than 10 mill & whoever owns them(probably defjam Universal) is not about to sell them now, they just tripled in value

Choke is an idiot and a bum, the fact that he even has a little following says more about how stupid people are than it does about Jay. The n*gga met Jay once almost 20 years ago, got beat up for recording him without permission and he's been holding a grudge ever since
+19   

4 weeks ago '19        #12
ZigZag  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19 OP
 ARosary said
n*ggas thought DmX masters was only $10M too?

Whoever does own them, aint no way they selling. DMX will leave a legacy similar to Pac & Big...his will be different because we have a vast lens of eras to view his music from= more opportunity for some snake to profit.

Def Jam probably owns all his sh*t , Russell came out with that vid but I dont see that weird n*gga really breaking bread with DmX family, its all business to these n*ggas
Exactly....clearly his masters worth more than 10 mill. sh*t the masters to party up alone probably worth 10 MIL alone.
+4   

4 weeks ago '18        #13
WeedCanuckman  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 45231 45 K  Slaps total: 10130 10 K
 FrivolousSports said
Why do y'all expect every celeb to get on social media and display they're grieving like an attention wh*re?

Society is weird
I fu*king hate that sh*t people that expect that sh*t are fu*king c*nts pieces of dogsh*t fr fr
+8   

4 weeks ago '19        #14
 chiladin708 said
Everybody grieves differently. Jay isn't even on social media. Also, we don't know what Jay could be doing for X's family offline. Besides DMX was a superstar and knew many, many, many, many, many wealthy and rich people. sh*t Dee and Waah from Ruff Ryders are estimated to be worth over $65M USD. Swizz Beats net worth alone is estimated to be $150M's.

And people are sh*tting on Jay-Z but according to reports from the CEO of Ruff Ryders is that DMX received a big financial break in the mid-2000s, when Jay-Z pardoned him from an estimated $12 million of debt as he left Def Jam Recordings.

Also, we don't know what X's estate is or isn't. He probably had a fat life insurance policy or not. Plus who says that he didn't leave a will? Either way, I'm sure his children will be taken care of in some shape, form or fashion.
Sir, I'm not giving no Brooklyn n*ggas passes.

He was president of Dec Jam 2008 and ain't give n*ggas no bones. So, no he not doing sh*t for no n*gga from Yonkers.

I remember LL, Method Man & others criticizism of his tenor. HOV lookin for nobody but what serves him, as you should.
+2   

4 weeks ago '16        #15
metro6  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 22036 22 K  Slaps total: 11080 11 K
 ZigZag said

He was president of Dec Jam 2008 and ain't give n*ggas no bones. So, no he not doing sh*t for no n*gga from Yonkers.

I remember LL, Method Man & others criticizism of his tenor. HOV lookin for nobody but what serves him, as you should.
I mean them artist was lookin at him like jay the rapper while jay had to look at it from a business stand point, can’t give top priority to LL in 2008
+9   

4 weeks ago '19        #16
 FrivolousSports said

Society is weird
Because you have misleading clowns online making up sh*t.

Nobody saying he has to come on instagram, he can do a press release. Tf?

My point is he isn't doing anything & people need to stop lying.

4 weeks ago '15        #17
chiladin708  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 12161 12 K  Slaps total: 2347 2 K
 ZigZag said

Do you mean tenure? Jay-Z wasn't the CEO of Def Jam. Leadership trickles down from the top. Also, you're not giving Jay-Z passes but are calling him Hov aka Jay-Hova, aka Hova the God aka Yah Hod Veh aka Jehova the Hebrew name for God Almighty from which he chose his alias rap moniker! LOL I don't ever refer to Jay-Z as Hov. He's Jay-Z or Jigga or Shawn Carter to me.

But anyway, if any of X's baby mothers or his ex-wife posted a GoFundMe account to raised money for their children I'm sure the fans will fund the account and help support X's family. It hasn't come to that yet and Earl Simmons isn't even in the ground. Swizz didn't come out and say X's family isn't being taken care of so there's nothing to a*sume that they aren't or that they won't be.
+7   

4 weeks ago '15        #18
STFU LLOYD  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x85
Props total: 60799 60 K  Slaps total: 13411 13 K
 chiladin708 said

Post proof of jay pardoning dmx .

4 weeks ago '19        #19
 Frankybaby said
Obviously X's masters are worth more than 10 mill & whoever owns them(probably defjam Universal) is not about to sell them now, they just tripled in value

Choke is an idiot and a bum, the fact that he even has a little following says more about how stupid people are than it does about Jay. The n*gga met Jay once almost 20 years ago, got beat up for recording him without permission and he's been holding a grudge ever since
Have you met HOV? Did you work for him?
+1   

4 weeks ago '12        #20
Frankybaby  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 23478 23 K  Slaps total: 4291 4 K
 IsDatYouBetha said
Post proof of jay pardoning dmx .
Skip to 55:57

+6   

4 weeks ago '19        #21
 chiladin708 said
Do you mean tenure? Jay-Z wasn't the CEO of Def Jam. Leadership trickles down from the top. Also, you're not giving Jay-Z passes but are calling him Hov aka Jay-Hova, aka Hova the God aka Yah Hod Veh aka Jehova the Hebrew name for God Almighty from which he chose his alias rap moniker! LOL I don't ever refer to Jay-Z as Hov. He's Jay-Z or Jigga or Shawn Carter to me.

But anyway, if any of X's baby mothers or his ex-wife posted a GoFundMe account to raised money for their children I'm sure the fans will fund the account and help support X's family. It hasn't come to that yet and Earl Simmons isn't even in the ground. Swizz didn't come out and say X's family isn't being taken care of so there's nothing to a*sume that they aren't or that they won't be.
Stop it fam, n*gga was the president. And you don't become president of Def Jam by being giving bro.
+2   

4 weeks ago '19        #22
 Frankybaby said
Skip to 55:57

57:00 mark HOV duped them because X was owed 25 MIL by Def Jam but acted like he did him a favor

BROOOOKLYNNNNNN

4 weeks ago '20        #23
ProfessionalDon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 18721 18 K  Slaps total: 2405 2 K
He has 17 children, i don't know who the executor of his estate, but it could get messy

Pacs mother took over and did a great job, but she did not trust her family and left a white man as the executor, although she knew this man since 1996 and trusted him to do right by her and he has done so. He never makes a move without speaking to Pacs sister and all the money goes to her.

Bigs mom also did a good job, but Diddy owns Bigs publishing

You see what happened when Pun died, that did not turn out well, his family were living in shelters while Fat Joe was sipping on Dom Perignon

Last edited by ProfessionalDon; 04-11-2021 at 10:03 AM..
+10   

4 weeks ago '19        #24
 metro6 said
I mean them artist was lookin at him like jay the rapper while jay had to look at it from a business stand point, can’t give top priority to LL in 2008
Yeah but what I'm saying is if HOV couldn't do it then, how could be now? Why would he now?

The other thing is HOV just sold Kanye masters to get his back. How he gonna get X masters?

4 weeks ago '20        #25
POWER RAPS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 14457 14 K  Slaps total: 1308 1 K
Y’all n*ggas don’t know none of these peoples personal relationships.
Weirdo thread
+25   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  19
Title f*ght: Canelo Alvarez vs. Billy Joe Saunders (5/8 8pm ET DAZN)
1089 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  15
Article inside Black Panther 2’s Synopsis Is Pretty Cryptic, But Michael B. Jordan H..
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+93online now  10
Video inside Man Goes Through His Girlfriend's Phone, Video Calls The Dude She Was D..
188 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+52online now  5
Article inside Police confirm Pop Smoke k*ller is 15, told entire story to a snitch ..
311 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy