so i googled to find out what happened to hot rod from g unit and i found this....

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
171 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '10        #1
4567 page views
58 comments

trill jackson  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x29
Props total: 100563 100 K  Slaps total: 11210 11 K
so i googled to find out what happened to hot rod from g unit and i found this....

from his wiki page visit this link https://en.wikipedia.org/ .. ot_Rod_(rapper)

Rodney Toole (born June 25, 1981) better known by his stage name Hot Rod (formerly Young Hot Rod),[1] is an American rapper from Phoenix, Arizona, United States. In 2006, Hot Rod secured a recording contract with New York City-based rapper 50 Cent's G-Unit Records. In 2010 he was moved to G-Note Records, a subsidiary label of G-Unit Records, which focuses on pop, dance and R&B music.[2] He is also a poster on the hip-hop forum The Coli.

wtf

best
worst
58 comments

1 month ago '16        #2
FlyinIron 
Props total: 37143 37 K  Slaps total: 3250 3 K

+30   

1 month ago '10        #3
A.Dot789  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 14608 14 K  Slaps total: 2606 2 K
hes been on there for years

posted mad stories
+28   

1 month ago '20        #4
Mysticman  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 28516 28 K  Slaps total: 9201 9 K
 trill jackson said
from his wiki page
)

Rodney Toole (born June 25, 1981) better known by his stage name Hot Rod (formerly Young Hot Rod),[1] is an American rapper from Phoenix, Arizona, United States. In 2006, Hot Rod secured a recording contract with New York City-based rapper 50 Cent's G-Unit Records. In 2010 he was moved to G-Note Records, a subsidiary label of G-Unit Records, which focuses on pop, dance and R&B music.[2] He is also a poster on the hip-hop forum The Coli.

wtf

Yoy got Hot Rod from G-Unit in your search history in 2021
+66   

1 month ago '04        #5
Adwerdz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x48
Props total: 113212 113 K  Slaps total: 16834 16 K
Wtf was G-note records tho?
+22   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '10        #6
trill jackson  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x29 OP
 Mysticman said
Yoy got Hot Rod from G-Unit in your search history in 2021
Fair question. Heres the story so yesterday i was in a ridiculous thread about 69s bodyguard dying so i thought of the most irrelevant rapper i could think of and made this joke

That lead me to frfr wonder what happened to dude and thats how i got to looking for him. Make sense now?
+44   

1 month ago '11        #7
KingP1n 
Props total: 6868 6 K  Slaps total: 1009 1 K
Yeah you super late.

Story when 50 took him to Southside k*lls me.

Mannnn I remember it was probably the 2nd or 3rd week of me being in NYC with 50 and I'm at the office chillin, still taking in this crazy a*s dream thats happening. I get called down by Fifs driver to join him in the lobby. Fif is outside in a new droptop old school that he received from Funk Flex bumpin the G-Unit Radio 22 (Hip Hop is Dead) CD hellllla loud cheeeesin! WhooKid just finished mixing it and I was on a few joints on there btw, gooodtimes.. So anyways I hop in the passenger side and we start riding through NYC :win:

We hop on the highway and we're just vibin to the tape speeding past traffic, all while the Bulletroof was following behind us. People were catching glimpses of us whenever we slowed down and were losing their minds like "50 cent?!!! Ohhh shyt!!" :gladbron: They would always motion to get their cameraphones but could never really get a clean shot. At this point I still havent taken a picture of or with this nikka cus I didn't wanna look corny but thats besides the point. :beli:

So we get off the freeway and pulloff on a side street and stop.. Now mind you, its afternoon time in the spring, so its good weather, bright and sunny out. Fifs driver in the BP pulls up behind us, gets out and pops the trunk. Fif gets out and a minute later, comes back to the old school and goes "Rod, put this on..." :birdman:

MANNNNNN this nikka throws me a bulletproof vest, a XXL black g-unit t-shirt to put on over it, and a black g-unit hat. Im like, mannnnnnnnnn I'm tryna sign to a record label not a gang nikka!! (I said this inside not out loud) I grabbed the shyt all cool like "fasho my nikka where we goin?" :ld:

He's like "My hood"... :smugfavre: I'm like "ight cool"....

So now Im rocking a damn vest, rolling in the passenger seat with 50 Cent, in a droptop funk flex lowrider, with the top down, headin straight to Southside jamaica queens in broooooad daylight bumpin G-Unit Radio 22 HELLLLA LOUD... Im hellllllllllla sad but my pokerface is on a trilllionn. Halfway there this nikka look over at me and says
"You scared lil nikka??" :shaq:

Im like "nawwwwww nikka I aint trippin... I'm rollin with a real nikka right??" We started laughin.. :heh:

My laughs were really cries for help as I didn't know this nikkas intentions lol... Nahhh but the shyt was intense. Im texting my nikkas the whole time tellin them I'm might die in a bit and if I do at least I went out on top. Whatever that means....

So we're mobbin through Southside now, flexin, bumpin an unreleased G-Unit tape hella loud, nikka are instantly rcognizing Fif since the top was down and I'm sure Im gonna get popped in the head at any moment. The vest seems hella pointless at this moment but its better than nothing I guess... Im wondering why the fukk is this nikka stopping at these red lights, nikkas running up to the car and shyt screamin FIF!! FIF!!! WHAT UP MY nikka!!! Helllla love from the hoood from all directions.. Im just hopin theres just not one stupid young nikka who would try to get some suicide stripes and swiss chees the car up....

After circling the hood for about 10 minutes we pull up to a crib and hop out.. Fif runs in the house and tells me to chill outside... Im like ightttttt man am i cool?

He just chuckles and dips inside... MANNNNNNN I SWEAR I turned around and shook up with like 2-3 nikkas who were family who a*sured me I was safe cuz this was Fifs hood and I'm with the general... I swear to you when I turned around 5 minutes later the WHOOOOOOLE BLOCK WAS FLOOOODED WITH nikkaS and Im like wowwww this shyt is crazy!! ALLLLLL LOVE TOO.. nikkas came with that sneaky re-assurance that it was all love and we were out there minglin, choppin it up and just really kickin it with family, friends, fans, etc.. Felt like home out there... No nikka can say Fif cant go back to the hood to me after that.. I would slap them nikkas cus I knew first-hand that nikka had no issues there... I can tell the story better than I type but hopefully you get the point... This was an epic moment on this journey man.. Fif is a real a*s nikka, down to earth and just downright genuine.. Thats why nikkas have no choice but to respect him. Im not proof reading this shyt so I hope this came out coool...

Gotta hit the studio so I'll hit yall with another story later or tomorrow

+62   

1 month ago '11        #8
Sinamatik CFR  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 43655 43 K  Slaps total: 4151 4 K
yeah he put out a big a*s thread about his G-Unit experience on there, that made its rounds on HipHop boards back when the Unit was at it's prime...
+16   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '10        #9
trill jackson  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x29 OP
let me find out one of you boxden n*ggas j hood
+36   

1 month ago '17        #10
Petieparker 
Props total: 18977 18 K  Slaps total: 1781 1 K
First time seeing this.
I feel where he was coming from though. Would be a little uncomfortable going to somebody else hood especially rolling w/ a dude like 50 and having to wear a bullet proof vest. Like Brah, Iíll meet you back at the office I got uhh errands to run.
+12   

1 month ago '20        #11
The corrector 
Props total: 3391 3 K  Slaps total: 603 603
We already knew this

I talked to him on there

Where's the ban hammer when we need it?

1 month ago '20        #12
Mysticman  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 28516 28 K  Slaps total: 9201 9 K
 trill jackson said
Fair question. Heres the story so yesterday i was in a ridiculous thread about 69s bodyguard dying so i thought of the most irrelevant rapper i could think of and made this joke

That lead me to frfr wonder what happened to dude and thats how i got to looking for him. Make sense now?
No thats more Hot Rod search history than when he was with G Unit
+2   

1 month ago '15        #13
GrgeClrk  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 56552 56 K  Slaps total: 10741 10 K
 Adwerdz said
A complete failure, thatís what
+12   

1 month ago '16        #14
smokeytheblunt2 
Props total: 43035 43 K  Slaps total: 2418 2 K
 Sinamatik CFR said
yeah he put out a big a*s thread about his G-Unit experience on there, that made its rounds on HipHop boards back when the Unit was at it's prime...
whoever edited his wiki page was kinda clever about it then.........
+3   

1 month ago '16        #15
KindaBlue 
Props total: 13911 13 K  Slaps total: 495 495
 Adwerdz said
that was supposed to be the R&B division of G Unit.
+11   

1 month ago '19        #16
MP2019 
Props total: 9920 9 K  Slaps total: 1056 1 K

Bro thank you so much this sh*t was awesome. Heís good at writing and painting the picture. fu*king hilarious. If he wrote a small book on his time spent with the unit I would totally cop it lol
+5   

1 month ago '19        #17
MP2019 
Props total: 9920 9 K  Slaps total: 1056 1 K
 Sinamatik CFR said
Can you link us bro?
+1   

1 month ago '04        #18
NahLij  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 35541 35 K  Slaps total: 2353 2 K
Man I remember when that was first posted years ago. Crying laughing picturing Fif knowing he's scared but playing cool and Hot Rod thinking his poker face is working lol
+6   

1 month ago '15        #19
Jarett718 
Props total: 16281 16 K  Slaps total: 562 562
The n*gga first single featured Mary J Blige...first single....

+17   

1 month ago '16        #20
southernsmoke90  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 49417 49 K  Slaps total: 6433 6 K
 trill jackson said
let me find out one of you boxden n*ggas j hood
Lmaoooo
+1   

1 month ago '17        #21
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 65805 65 K  Slaps total: 17957 17 K
Dj AK was too
+1   

1 month ago '20        #22
Chozen  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 13422 13 K  Slaps total: 2114 2 K
I kept waiting on the story to get funny...it never did...

1 month ago '12        #23
NahBX 
Props total: 1112 1 K  Slaps total: 45 45

+2   

1 month ago '06        #24
cleavon15  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 2165 2 K  Slaps total: 289 289
This n*gga had a song with Mary J Blige and still couldn’t pop

+4   

1 month ago '04        #25
7twelve 
Props total: 30872 30 K  Slaps total: 7503 7 K
before pandemic, id would see that n*gga every weekened in scottsdale old towne. he cool
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+88online now  45
Kwame Brown goes off on Gilbert Arenas & Stephen Jackson for clowning him
271 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+96online now  30
Video inside Tax professional breaks down PPP and why many are going to jail