How do games in 2021 not have cross progression?

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

1 month ago '13        #1
368 page views
9 comments

uoeno  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 47552 47 K  Slaps total: 9514 9 K
How do games in 2021 not have cross progression?

COD is really the innovator out here. You can continue playing on your account when you switch to a different system.

With all these other games ... you gotta start from scratch. rerank and everything. That is one of the main issues with Switching from one Console to another.

I did read that games are considering cross progression like rainbow 6 siege (imagine having to unlock all those operators again - sh*t that they charge real $ for)

+2   

best
worst
9 comments

1 month ago '04        #2
GetEmDaddy902 
Props total: 6025 6 K  Slaps total: 1308 1 K
Microsoft has cross platform and cross progression if its a play anywhere title cant speak for sony and nintendo.

I do know microsoft is all for this and has been trying to get devs to start doing this.
+8   

1 month ago '17        #3
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 63413 63 K  Slaps total: 19082 19 K
Hope they never get cross progression. I’m gonna switch up to enjoy watching y’all suffer over stupid sh*t so I hope all we get from this console gen is great games and none of the extra sh*t y’all be crying for

1 month ago '12        #4
LicensedLegend 
Props total: 9854 9 K  Slaps total: 1350 1 K
 GetEmDaddy902 said
Microsoft has cross platform and cross progression if its a play anywhere title cant speak for sony and nintendo.

I do know microsoft is all for this and has been trying to get devs to start doing this.
I mean, you are logged into Xbox live on their play anywhere titles. I would hope you can continue your game.
+2   

1 month ago '12        #5
LicensedLegend 
Props total: 9854 9 K  Slaps total: 1350 1 K
Apex is another game that needs cross progression considering how much money you have to spend on the game to get what you want.

1 month ago '04        #6
KURUPTION!!! 
Props total: 4074 4 K  Slaps total: 296 296
 LicensedLegend said
Apex is another game that needs cross progression considering how much money you have to spend on the game to get what you want.
First game I thought of. I got a gang of time put in on the PC version and the Xbox version. I'm not rebuying characters. At the very least multiplayer games need to have this sh*t.
+1   

1 month ago '20        #7
Chozen  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 13188 13 K  Slaps total: 2068 2 K
 LicensedLegend said
Bruh...the amount of money you have to drop on events to get heirlooms is fu*kin crazy...they better not drop an heirloom for Horizon
+1   

1 month ago '19        #8
SlimKenobi 
Props total: 3613 3 K  Slaps total: 629 629
 SPdaGOAT said
Hope they never get cross progression. I’m gonna switch up to enjoy watching y’all suffer over stupid sh*t so I hope all we get from this console gen is great games and none of the extra sh*t y’all be crying for
Of course. Sony n*ggas are used to getting fu*ked over so I wouldn’t expect any different. People like you are the reason they feel comfortable doing most of the anti consumer sh*t they do.
+1   

1 month ago '17        #9
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 63413 63 K  Slaps total: 19082 19 K
 SlimKenobi said
Of course. Sony n*ggas are used to getting fu*ked over so I wouldn’t expect any different. People like you are the reason they feel comfortable doing most of the anti consumer sh*t they do.
Yep, it’s all on me. You should come k*ll me and save the industry once and for all.

n*ggas mad I enjoy gaming and buy what I like and shut the fu*k up about what I don’t. Who raised yall?

4 weeks ago '14        #10
breezeus313 
Props total: 5902 5 K  Slaps total: 369 369
Assassin creed got it
Played it on my ps5 and continue it on my series x

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+32online now  22
May 10 - Magnet Sticks To Spot Where Woman Got Vaccinated, Others See Antennae..
194 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+67online now  19
Video inside Would you pay for it? Tijuana prices
271 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+35online now  18
Vince made the Call: Booker T-Triple H Segment Pulled From A&E’s “Biography”
148 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+23online now  5
Image(s) inside There is a new dog in town (f*ck out the way doge) the Rise of Shiba ..
224 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy