Apr 10 - LAPD sued for $3 million dollars for wrongful arresting man for taking out trash

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 month ago '13        #1
1525 page views
32 comments

YSPromoshunz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x25
Props total: 23003 23 K  Slaps total: 13532 13 K
Apr 10 - LAPD sued for $3 million dollars for wrongful arresting man for taking out trash

+21   

best
worst
32 comments

1 month ago '06        #2
sunsetnVine 
Props total: 17936 17 K  Slaps total: 1743 1 K
Thats kidnapping.... ol boy would be in the right if he upped that thing and let it
Go....

Lapd ftw... more tax dollars spent onnlazy policing
+19   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '20        #3
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 30320 30 K  Slaps total: 5892 5 K
Dude is a negro so he had to have done something wrong op , let's detain him for further inquiries . Wyte boys are always on some other shyt
+7   

1 month ago '16        #4
Proveone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 65348 65 K  Slaps total: 3977 3 K
Get that money, those cops gonna cost the city 6 figures EASY. Love that he's pushing his brand as well.

+31   

1 month ago '18        #5
DUCEDUCE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 57621 57 K  Slaps total: 4653 4 K
Lapd is the worse. I pulled up on a motorcycle rider in the left lane after he got hit by a car, I flagged down a cop he said go file a report at the station. Like this homie is blocking traffic do something. I stayed there til the ambulance came blocking him with my car. fu*k LAPD.
+32   

1 month ago '13        #6
YSPromoshunz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x25 OP
 Xiox said
Dude is a negro so he had to have done something wrong op , let's detain him for further inquiries . Wyte boys are always on some other shyt
He should've smoked both of them pieces of sh*ts and been rewarded for it. And instead burying them fakkits they should've just threw their bodies in a sewer or fed their bodies to some lions or something. Breh bout to be a multi millionaire
+1   

1 month ago '04        #7
WhoThaFuk 
Props total: 4062 4 K  Slaps total: 286 286
These officers need to be financially responsible. The City can pay out but ultimately if you want the behavior to change it needs to be a personal liability. Make officers carry insurance & pay premiums based on their behavior.
+27   

1 month ago '05        #8
THEINFAMOUS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 27789 27 K  Slaps total: 1907 1 K
@2:20

+18   

1 month ago '18        #9
Rugby Jones  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 27938 27 K  Slaps total: 3574 3 K
I hope he get that 3 mill & more.....
...and burns all them wack a*s demi god clothes
+3   

1 month ago '20        #10
garrywithtwors 
Props total: 10414 10 K  Slaps total: 879 879
 THEINFAMOUS said

My n*gga I'm crying rn. It's a whole pr0n. These n*ggas finally got the right angle on camera

+5   

1 month ago '07        #11
Big Daddy 
Props total: 797 797  Slaps total: 63 63
He and his girlfriend got a locked case.
+4   

1 month ago '13        #12
 WhoThaFuk said
These officers need to be financially responsible. The City can pay out but ultimately if you want the behavior to change it needs to be a personal liability. Make officers carry insurance & pay premiums based on their behavior.
I say the city pay out the 3 million. Put both of the cops in prison. Take away their homes, cars, and bankrupt them. Give them both 10 years in prison minimum with no parole. Have them both get r*ped in prison throughout the whole 10 years they're in prison. When they get out of prison give them both jobs working for this black man where they get paid 50 cent a day picking up dog sh*t around the black man's mansion.

This should be the punishment for every piece of sh*t racist cop in America. Give them all severe punishment.

1.Fire the cops and give them 10 years in prison minimum for even being 1% racist towards any black person.

2.Make sure they are r*ped on a daily basis for those 10 years.

3.Take away their houses and cars and bankrupt them.

4.Make the city pay the black people a minimum of 3 million dollars.

5.When the cops get out of prison after getting r*ped daily for 10 years then give the cops a job getting paid 50˘ a day picking up dog shyt at the black person's mansions that the cops was racist to.

1 month ago '20        #13
Ball Man 
Props total: 3274 3 K  Slaps total: 178 178
Whole Departments need to be filtered out for these scum and bottom feeders...

But let this be an eye opener for you "he shouldn't have resisted" motherfu*kers, because imagine this dude who literally didn't do nothing, who's confused and scared for his own life was resisting arrest and tried to run for his life....I bet my bottom dollar these walking pork chops wouldn't hesitate to fire their weapons , saying "we feared for our lives".

Now the peeple that rep the suburbs can see how sh*t really is....now hopefully they can imagine all the sh*t them pork loins got away with before body cams and cell phone camera's...
+9   

1 month ago '13        #14
 Ball Man said
Whole Departments need to be filtered out for these scum and bottom feeders...

But let this be an eye opener for you "he shouldn't have resisted" motherfu*kers, because imagine this dude who literally didn't do nothing, who's confused and scared for his own life was resisting arrest and tried to run for his life....I bet my bottom dollar these walking pork chops wouldn't hesitate to fire their weapons , saying "we feared for our lives".

Now the peeple that rep the suburbs can see how sh*t really is....now hopefully they can imagine all the sh*t them pork loins got away with before body cams and cell phone camera's...
Breh now imagine breh shot and k*lled both of those pieces of sh*ts because he feared for his life. I think breh would've been a hero. The body cam would've been released of them unlawfully randomly fu*king with a random black man who rightfully feared for his life, pulled out his legal gun, shot both of them in the head 2 times a piece k*lling both of them instantly and then calling the police to report what just happened. He would be a hero and sue the police department and make them cough up millions.

That would set a precedent for black people to start k*lling race soldiers and getting away with it because they feared for their lives. Racist cops will be scared to death to even look at black person wrong because they'll be scared that black person is gonna blow their brains out and get away with it. Racist cops will have to start finding other people to harass and leave black people the fu*k alone forever.

1 month ago '06        #15
itzadirtyworld 
Props total: 3560 3 K  Slaps total: 997 997
 YSPromoshunz said
Breh now imagine breh shot and k*lled both of those pieces of sh*ts because he feared for his life. I think breh would've been a hero. The body cam would've been released of them unlawfully randomly fu*king with a random black man who rightfully feared for his life, pulled out his legal gun, shot both of them in the head 2 times a piece k*lling both of them instantly and then calling the police to report what just happened. He would be a hero and sue the police department and make them cough up millions.

That would set a precedent for black people to start k*lling race soldiers and getting away with it because they feared for their lives. Racist cops will be scared to death to even look at black person wrong because they'll be scared that black person is gonna blow their brains out and get away with it. Racist cops will have to start finding other people to harass and leave black people the fu*k alone forever.
Maaaan you know dang on well that sh*t would NOT fly

Dude would be under the jail going through the most extensive trial ever

1 month ago '04        #16
RETURNOFTHEKING 
Props total: 17351 17 K  Slaps total: 3998 3 K
fu*king cops. They fu*k up and then we pay the settlements

No reason to give a sh*t when there’s no accountability
+1   

1 month ago '13        #17
 itzadirtyworld said
Maaaan you know dang on well that sh*t would NOT fly

Dude would be under the jail going through the most extensive trial ever
Hell yea that would fly. Breh wouldn't even see jail. Once the body cams come out and hear what they said and it show the black dude at his house and k*lled both of those fakkit cops because he feared for his life he'll get away with that sh*t and he'll get paid millions.

You wouldn't want it to fly because you probably wouldn't want 2 racist white cops to get k*lled by a black man and the black man get away with it and end up being a hero and becoming a millionaire. That'll probably burn your soul but that would fly for sure

1 month ago '15        #18
broward 
Props total: 3592 3 K  Slaps total: 87 87
 THEINFAMOUS said

+1   

1 month ago '18        #19
Dehone 
Props total: 54032 54 K  Slaps total: 2207 2 K
Would have no problem if those cops had their patrol cars sprayed like those cops in Compton last year.
+5   

1 month ago '13        #20
 RETURNOFTHEKING said
fu*king cops. They fu*k up and then we pay the settlements

No reason to give a sh*t when there’s no accountability
What would prefer the punishment me for those fakkits besides the black man getting the 3 million dollars? Would you prefer the 2 cop fakkits to be bankrupted, fired, and put in prison for a minimum of 5 years in gen pop? And come out of prison to nothing? House gone, car gone, wife gone, no money?

1 month ago '18        #21
Dehone 
Props total: 54032 54 K  Slaps total: 2207 2 K
 THEINFAMOUS said

They threw 10 percent mosaic on there and pushed that video out during Nick Jr. hours.
+3   

1 month ago '21        #22
Keithf87 
Props total: 3367 3 K  Slaps total: 198 198
This happens do much it isn't even funny.

They find something on you as they find out its not you their looking for then they act like they're doing you a favor by letting you slide. They don't find anything, another black guy roughed up during the course of our investigation.

These cops just happened to get caught.

So much body camera footage is lost. They need the footage to be sent directly to the cloud and be handled by a third party consultant.
+4   

1 month ago '19        #23
AnuthaOne 
Props total: 14161 14 K  Slaps total: 6566 6 K
 YSPromoshunz said
What would prefer the punishment me for those fakkits besides the black man getting the 3 million dollars? Would you prefer the 2 cop fakkits to be bankrupted, fired, and put in prison for a minimum of 5 years in gen pop? And come out of prison to nothing? House gone, car gone, wife gone, no money?
cops dont go to the same jails as normal people they have special facilities for former police officers

1 month ago '05        #24
Stupendamatic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 16601 16 K  Slaps total: 1473 1 K
fu*king scum
+2   

1 month ago '17        #25
dubsax 
Props total: 50532 50 K  Slaps total: 4212 4 K
 sunsetnVine said
Thats kidnapping.... ol boy would be in the right if he upped that thing and let it
Go....

Lapd ftw... more tax dollars spent onnlazy policing
its not tax dollars its insurance money

it wouldn t be so bad if either insurance companies put their foot down
or if it came out of the police's budget.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+49online now  27
Article inside Its Offical Bitcoin Will Dump Heavy
130 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+84online now  24
Kwame Brown goes off on Gilbert Arenas & Stephen Jackson for clowning him