Azealia Banks Adamant Travis Scott Has A Drug Problem While Remembering DMX

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+19  402
313 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

1 month ago '15        #1
2888 page views
75 comments

People Talk  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x152
Props total: 130904 130 K  Slaps total: 16136 16 K
Azealia Banks Adamant Travis Scott Has A Drug Problem While Remembering DMX

Azealia Banks’ hasn’t been one to hold her tongue or her opinion on the matters of the world. After the Hip Hop world was rocked by the passing of DMX on Friday (April 9), Banks hopped on her Instagram account and while she eulogized X and cited him as an inspiration, she offered a few thoughts on the state of the industry, namely the promotion of drug abuse by record labels and calling out Travis Scott specifically by name.

“All I’m saying is this sh*t has to fu*king change,” Banks began. “You look at these rap n*ggas right now like look at fu*king Travis Scott, okay? Nobody’s stepping in to fu*king intervene with Travis Scott, you got enablers, you probably got fu*king, tour managers, going to get the fu*king lean and going to get the Percocet so this n*gga can sit in the studio and make more money for y’all crackers.”

She added, “And y’all don’t care what happens to him, nobody’s suggesting maybe we should have like an in-house therapist or in-house drug rehabilitation programs, no they’re gonna push you to the edge and push you to the fu*king limit so you can keep creating for them. And then when you die of a drug overdose, then they wanna come in and cash in on it. This sh*t needs to stop.”

Banks’ comments regarding the industry and health care echo similar sentiments made about the industry’s glamorizing of drug use. Naming the Houston rapper specifically raises a different issue as Scott has been vocal in the past about not using heavy drugs. In a 2015 interview with Billboard, he stated how the idea of him being a heavy drug user upset him.

“It stresses me out because people think I’m on a lot of drugs, which fu*king pisses me off,” he said. “I’m not at all. I barely drink alcohol and I smoke weed kind of. But I don’t do coke or any of that crazy-ass sh*t.”

While Banks’ chose to call out the industry at large following X’s passing, others in the Hip Hop community have taken to social media to mourn the fallen Ruff Ryders star, who passed away after suffering a heart attack on April 2 and spent five days in an intensive care unit in White Plains, New York.

visit this link https://hiphopdx.com/news .. emembering-dmx
+15   

best
worst
75 comments

1 month ago '19        #2
Amarula  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 11383 11 K  Slaps total: 10268 10 K
she should show people her real hair
+22   

1 month ago '09        #3
akverse47  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 18792 18 K  Slaps total: 556 556
bi*ch making some kind of sense for once
+28   

1 month ago '17        #4
BlackGod 
Props total: 17834 17 K  Slaps total: 3660 3 K
I thought it was already pretty obvious that Travis Scott not really on those drugs like that. Bringing him up in a story about DMX is a super stretch.

People talking about Future not really on those drugs because he lied to a judge in court (like anybody should), but a good example of somebody who actually talks about drugs they don't do is probably Travis.
+32   

1 month ago '07        #5
DIPSET101 
Props total: 24015 24 K  Slaps total: 1432 1 K
Someone point me in the right direction of some good Travis Scott music. Never really got into him
+15   

1 month ago '05        #6
CartelFamill 
Props total: 8962 8 K  Slaps total: 1023 1 K
 BlackGod said
I thought it was already pretty obvious that Travis Scott not really on those drugs like that. Bringing him up in a story about DMX is a super stretch.

People talking about Future not really on those drugs because he lied to a judge in court (like anybody should), but a good example of somebody who actually talks about drugs they don't do is probably Travis.
No People say Future aint on Drugs like that cuz one of his BIG HOMIES/OG (Big Gipp) said it
+5   

1 month ago '21        #7
Episode 
Props total: 856 856  Slaps total: 106 106
This hoe really need to shut the fu*k up for once. And Travis the same situation as Future. I’m sure both casually do drugs jus like everybody else in the industry, but neither of em are actually on em stupid heavy. It’s jus imagery in the music.
+16   

1 month ago '17        #8
BlackGod 
Props total: 17834 17 K  Slaps total: 3660 3 K
 CartelFamill said
No People say Future aint on Drugs like that cuz one of his BIG HOMIES/OG (Big Gipp) said it
I just know everytime somebody references Future flaugin about the drugs they point to him in court over child custody (I think) and saying he wasn't on drugs like that, and this the first time I've ever heard the name Big Gipp, although I got no problem believing it if true.

I'll have to do some research on that.
+4   

1 month ago '13        #9
EZ Green 
Props total: 65443 65 K  Slaps total: 8681 8 K
 BlackGod said

obvious to who? fans? we dont know sh*t about these people. shes on the inside at least
+5   

1 month ago '20        #10
Moogie Johnson  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 6380 6 K  Slaps total: 1453 1 K
This hoe fell off, she used to be fu*kable now she looks like someones drunk aunt
+4   

1 month ago '15        #11
POPQUiZ  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 10984 10 K  Slaps total: 1572 1 K
 BlackGod said

Obvious to whom
+3   

1 month ago '20        #12
2High2Care 
Props total: 11158 11 K  Slaps total: 1189 1 K
I hate this bi*ch..she straight poison. So miserable and does everything she can to make everyone else miserable.

Hope she the next to go

+8   

1 month ago '13        #13
Polo P  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 8742 8 K  Slaps total: 2991 2 K
 DIPSET101 said
Someone point me in the right direction of some good Travis Scott music. Never really got into him

+9   

1 month ago '07        #14
DIPSET101 
Props total: 24015 24 K  Slaps total: 1432 1 K
 Polo P said

Could’ve done without the autotune but decent track
+3   

1 month ago '11        #15
illprem  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 3561 3 K  Slaps total: 168 168
 DIPSET101 said

+11   

1 month ago '13        #16
Polo P  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 8742 8 K  Slaps total: 2991 2 K
 DIPSET101 said
Most of his sh*t autotune but they hit hard in the gym or at a festival/concert. I don't really listen to him outside that.

I do really like this song though during late night drives

+3   

1 month ago '15        #17
DamianDragunov 
Props total: 54076 54 K  Slaps total: 8192 8 K
Drugs and music have went together since the beginning. X died too soon but he still made it longer than a lot of famous musicians. It’s a lifestyle of excess. It’s not anybody’s fault or job to stop you from getting high. That’s only the Individual persons choice. Record labels not your mother or father. Most them on something too. I’ve heard of Rock stars who did a lot of partying into older years spending bread to get new blood transfusions, and spent a lot of money to be able to still get fuked up but do it safely and attempt for it to not take a serious toll on the body. The fukin Rolling Stones, Aerosmith, Motley Crue still alive...
Guarantee they’ve done more blow, shot more H, drank more liquor than 95% of the population. Fentanyl wasn’t a thing so nowadays rappers and people who use should always somehow test their sht anymore or have a trustworthy plug.
+10   

1 month ago '07        #18
killacar 
Props total: 16623 16 K  Slaps total: 1065 1 K
This bi*ch got an alien head
+9   

1 month ago '15        #19
DRE1000 
Props total: 414 414  Slaps total: 190 190
The morale of the story is artist aren’t employed by the record label. You have a contract with the record label. But you can blame the business partners and managers hired by the artist.
+1   

1 month ago '21        #20
notabxnigga 
Props total: 1732 1 K  Slaps total: 1801 1 K
 Moogie Johnson said
This hoe fell off, she used to be fu*kable now she looks like someones drunk aunt
This is the best I remember her looking and I don't even like dark butts. Tf is you talking bout n*gga?

1 month ago '21        #21
Learnism  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 3373 3 K  Slaps total: 675 675
Drugs come with the music industry so that's nobody's problem, but his. Travis just has to deal with it because he wanted that fame.
+2   

1 month ago '05        #22
2 Pistolz 
Props total: 28259 28 K  Slaps total: 4989 4 K
That's his business.

What has Travis Scott done for the culture in comparison to Tommy Buns? fu*k outta here.

1 month ago '19        #23
ZigZag  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 29837 29 K  Slaps total: 8023 8 K
 DIPSET101 said
His first 3 projects Fire...everything after downhill

1 month ago '19        #24
ZigZag  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 29837 29 K  Slaps total: 8023 8 K
 Teflon Taliban said

We must protect this BLACK QUEEN. She got that Sekhmet energy on her. She spilling the beans on the industry. They may try & clip her for that.

@
+1   

1 month ago '15        #25
gemini8686  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 27721 27 K  Slaps total: 7515 7 K
Travis Scott is a generic rapper to me. Maybe it’s just not for me and that’s ok.

Azalea is trash
+8   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+53online now  27
Gentrifying Black Culture
96 comments
24 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  18
Juicy J buys safemoon !!!!
64 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+29online now  17
May 14 - Senate Commitee CONFIRMS animals kept dying during COV19 Vax trials...
82 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+90online now  15
Curry family exposed as Zionists
215 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy