MAGAs have not let go

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
171 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 month ago '20        #1
2073 page views
35 comments

Ascension  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x27
Props total: 10400 10 K  Slaps total: 2007 2 K
MAGAs have not let go

+12   

best
worst
35 comments

1 month ago '15        #2
gemini8686  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 27748 27 K  Slaps total: 7525 7 K
This is scary
+29   

1 month ago '07        #3
Damagegadget  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 50961 50 K  Slaps total: 6451 6 K
And there are millions of people who are this dumb and vote.. I appreciate democratic voting.. the irony of the term democracy and people using “dems” as an insult, but in a society where education is not a priority and entertainers are idolized we can not truly prosper

Also so amazing how these people forgot they were below avg in school and isht

Now they call the kids who became scientists and isht dumb lol

Last edited by Damagegadget; 04-10-2021 at 12:38 PM..
+36   

1 month ago '17        #4
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 161818 161 K  Slaps total: 11131 11 K
This is what happens when troglodytes are allowed communicate with each other freely.
+24   

1 month ago '11        #5
PotheadFocker 
Props total: 27744 27 K  Slaps total: 3261 3 K
 Damagegadget said
And there are millions of people who are this dumb and vote.. I appreciate democratic voting.. the irony of the term democracy and people using “dems” as an insult, but in a society where education is not a priority and entertainers are idolized we can not truly prosper

Also so amazing how these people forgot they were below avg in school and isht

Now they call the kids who became scientists and isht dumb lol
The dumb fu*ks that cheated off me in Government class that didn't vote until they were over 30 think they are experts because they read words on a jpg on facebook. Crazy a*s country anyways. Try and invade our sh*t, you gonna have to deal with 150 million nutjobs
+12   

1 month ago '04        #6
d.c. supreme  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 28444 28 K  Slaps total: 1399 1 K
boomers + facebook = this

nah but people create narratives or believe narratives given to them out of pure cope. for these people believing trump is still president is their way to cope with reality. they not alone tho there's lots of people in younger generations and on here who aren't trump stans who believe wild a*s narratives for coping reasons too it's just people too blind to be self aware of how they've compromised themselves because reality is just too painful to confront. believing a convenient narrative is just easier.
+17   

1 month ago '11        #7
PotheadFocker 
Props total: 27744 27 K  Slaps total: 3261 3 K
 d.c. supreme said
boomers + facebook = this

nah but people create narratives or believe narratives given to them out of pure cope. for these people believing trump is still president is their way to cope with reality. they not alone tho there's lots of people in younger generations and on here who aren't trump stans who believe wild a*s narratives for coping reasons too it's just people too blind to be self aware of how they've compromised themselves because reality is just too painful to confront. believing a convenient narrative is just easier.
Like the govt did 9/11 to minimize the scariness of terrorists being able to pull it off for real
+1   

1 month ago '06        #8
king kum  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 5780 5 K  Slaps total: 1402 1 K
 Ascension said

White people

+5   

1 month ago '20        #9
hasdrubal 
Props total: 4380 4 K  Slaps total: 717 717
what a dumb old lady

a lot of Democrats are bums BUT—

Conservatives are usually much dumber than ur average educated/well read person

and the smart Conservatives are the evilest mfs in the country they’ll poison entire communities for that profit margin
+14   

1 month ago '12        #10
TrillSwag  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 50673 50 K  Slaps total: 7734 7 K
The daughter is right she needs to be locked up. People who you can get to believe this craziest things are capable of committing the worst atrocities
+21   

1 month ago '04        #11
Fameus 
Props total: 10942 10 K  Slaps total: 2344 2 K
 gemini8686 said
This is scary
That's nothing, check this out (I know this is going to get jacked for a thread) they actually think the snow from the Texas snow storm was fake. These are the people who failed science class who now have access to the internet. Why cant people just say there are things I don't understand but I know there's a scientific reason instead of just saying "its fake" or some other conspiracy theory?

As a devastating winter storm hit Texas for days, viral videos started circulating on social media, claiming that the snow was “fake” or “created by the government”. As evidence, users claimed to show that when a lighter was brought close to a snowball, it burned instead of melting. This reaction, however, has a scientific explanation behind it and is not evidence of “fake” snow. Conspiracy theories about “man-made snow” have been repeatedly debunked in the past.

A now deleted TikTok video with the claim can be seen here . In the 0:49 second clip, which has been viewed over 854,500 times, a woman off-camera is heard saying: “Thank you Bill Gates for trying to (expletive) trick us that this is real snow. You’ll see it’s not melting, and it’s going to burn. Snow don’t burn(sic),” says the voice while bringing a lighter to a snowball. Other videos making similar claims can be seen here and here .

In late January 2014, when a rare ice storm swept over Atlanta, Georgia ( here ), astronomer Phil Plait ( twitter.com/BadAstronomer , here ) debunked a similar claim in a YouTube video ( here ) in an article for Slate ( here ), explaining the science behind this phenomenon.

+12   

1 month ago '04        #12
erickonasis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 80614 80 K  Slaps total: 8369 8 K
And then people tell him s to move on when there's still 75 million people out there like this
+4   

1 month ago '21        #13
JayMurdoch 
Props total: 2915 2 K  Slaps total: 221 221
 PotheadFocker said
Like the govt did 9/11 to minimize the scariness of terrorists being able to pull it off for real
Do you think terrorists are more dangerous than the government?

+3   

1 month ago '11        #14
Inspires  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 40418 40 K  Slaps total: 3256 3 K
So trump is low key still running the country?

Mama nooooooo

1 month ago '20        #15
Ball Man 
Props total: 3275 3 K  Slaps total: 179 179
Damn the scariest part is this bi*ch got kids... good thing the daughters able to see through her moms own bs.
+6   

1 month ago '07        #16
Damagegadget  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 50961 50 K  Slaps total: 6451 6 K
 PotheadFocker said
The dumb fu*ks that cheated off me in Government class that didn't vote until they were over 30 think they are experts because they read words on a jpg on facebook. Crazy a*s country anyways. Try and invade our sh*t, you gonna have to deal with 150 million nutjobs
exactly, the people also think we need to be in the middle east to protect america..lol like these people are not tryin to invade america..

then they claim bush did 911 all of a sudden that their cult leader says it...but still mad at muslims for it smh
+5   

1 month ago '19        #17
Anomic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 69889 69 K  Slaps total: 10731 10 K
Since Trump is gone and Qanon is dead(even the creator flipped).......... now there's a large market for scamming in the conspiracy theory community
+7   

1 month ago '19        #18
Unfadeable07 
Props total: 1754 1 K  Slaps total: 288 288
 PotheadFocker said
150 million nut jobs with high powered rifles

Good luck
+1   

1 month ago '18        #19
J0e Bl0w 
Props total: 5522 5 K  Slaps total: 1805 1 K
Shut up and lay down u fat sloppy insane pile of maga sh*t bi*ch!! Submit to Biden's secret negro henchmen!!

1 month ago '19        #20
Airtight 
Props total: 11139 11 K  Slaps total: 1396 1 K
Texas, big surprise.
+1   

1 month ago '18        #21
Dehone 
Props total: 54047 54 K  Slaps total: 2207 2 K
"The military still thinks he's president"

Lady.....
+2   

1 month ago '19        #22
ym7171yea  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 10204 10 K  Slaps total: 1883 1 K
 Ascension said

This girl me reading BX every day

1 month ago '13        #23
Mr K  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 25743 25 K  Slaps total: 4533 4 K
Human is one thing neanderthals is another
+3   

1 month ago '13        #24
Mr K  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 25743 25 K  Slaps total: 4533 4 K
Racism is a sickness of the Mind and Spirit
+2   

1 month ago '16        #25
Blunted Sultan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 32173 32 K  Slaps total: 3616 3 K
 Fameus said
That's nothing, check this out (I know this is going to get jacked for a thread) they actually think the snow from the Texas snow storm was fake. These are the people who failed science class who now have access to the internet. Why cant people just say there are things I don't understand but I know there's a scientific reason instead of just saying "its fake" or some other conspiracy theory?

Oh yeah that was hilarious, I had to join in on the troll

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+88online now  45
Kwame Brown goes off on Gilbert Arenas & Stephen Jackson for clowning him
271 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+96online now  30
Video inside Tax professional breaks down PPP and why many are going to jail