Mysonne Speaks On New York Post Article About DMX & Prince Philip

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

4 weeks ago '16        #1
1918 page views
38 comments

LordChaos  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x50
Props total: 82800 82 K  Slaps total: 5270 5 K
Mysonne Speaks On New York Post Article About DMX & Prince Philip

+15   

best
worst
38 comments

4 weeks ago '19        #2
alwaysworking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 3818 3 K  Slaps total: 717 717
dont nobody care what this scammer gotta say.
+3   

4 weeks ago '16        #3
LordChaos  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x50 OP
 alwaysworking said
Yet here you are doing so. Poor logic.
+14   

4 weeks ago '04        #4
Adwerdz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x46
Props total: 111519 111 K  Slaps total: 16687 16 K
Tired of this opportunist a*s n*gga. Always wanna turn the spotlight on him off of someone else's misfortune to stay relevant.. Don't be fooled n*ggas
+16   

4 weeks ago '19        #5
 LordChaos said
Yet here you are doing so. Poor logic.
n*gga are you in my computer? are you my fingers? are you my eyes? how the fu*k do you figure i watched it? go eat a d*ck

4 weeks ago '16        #6
Brucebaner2 
Props total: 10944 10 K  Slaps total: 4039 4 K
The Post was disrespectful the Daily News was not.

Prince was literally a Prince and Dmx was a rapper. The Prince was beloved, DMX was brilliant and troubled. Not sure what the problem is here.
+16   

4 weeks ago '17        #7
LostTenets  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x45
Props total: 94481 94 K  Slaps total: 29068 29 K
It's the truth. DMX is not some role model, he was a troubled guy with darkness that made powerful music.

The royal family has extreme darkness to them too.

The post is also known for being conservative and racist.
+9   

4 weeks ago '16        #8
AgentOrange 
Props total: 7736 7 K  Slaps total: 1863 1 K
i agree with the point but you don't speak for black people who are reading the Daily News and Post right now. "We" reminds me of lots of these BLM protest. Bunch of white people claiming "We"
+1   

4 weeks ago '19        #9
dollarvandriver 
Props total: 1382 1 K  Slaps total: 32 32
 Brucebaner2 said

Prince was literally a Prince and Dmx was a rapper. The Prince was beloved, DMX was brilliant and troubled. Not sure what the problem is here.
Juxtaposition of the prince and the pauper.
+1   

4 weeks ago '16        #10
LordChaos  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x50 OP
 alwaysworking said
n*gga are you in my computer? are you my fingers? are you my eyes? how the fu*k do you figure i watched it? go eat a d*ck
Suck a d*ck with your mothers lips. Your comment wasnt needed. Always flapping yo d*ckwashers like you somebody important on this muthafu*ka. Stfu bruh.

4 weeks ago '08        #11
koopa24 
Props total: 4477 4 K  Slaps total: 1425 1 K
Word to the wise who say dmx wasn’t a role model. Say that to a homeless kid with no parents abused left for dead who makes it out. You can be a role model to someone and still be lost and have a troubled past. Because some people treat others and care for others different. To say someone isn’t a role model is like saying you know every interaction they had and heard every piece of advice they ever gave.
+7   

4 weeks ago '18        #12
9shots92bricks 
Props total: 6350 6 K  Slaps total: 942 942
 Brucebaner2 said

The prince was also racist why not add that too
+6   

4 weeks ago '18        #13
br82186  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 45495 45 K  Slaps total: 2796 2 K
 9shots92bricks said
And a possible pedo
+3   

4 weeks ago '16        #14
Brucebaner2 
 9shots92bricks said
DMX was a crackhead and misogynistic, why not add that too? He was a troubled rapper, he died under troubling circumstances, did the Prince die from racism? I mean come on, yall too sensitive. If Kendrick Lamar died what would an article say??

4 weeks ago '16        #15
Brucebaner2 
 dollarvandriver said
Juxtaposition of the prince and the pauper.
A brilliant pauper. DMX was a poor kid from the hood, well the Prince was a Prince. Guess you right. Oh well.
+1   

4 weeks ago '18        #16
9shots92bricks 
 Brucebaner2 said
DMX was a crackhead and misogynistic, why not add that too? He was a troubled rapper, he died under troubling circumstances, did the Prince die from racism? I mean come on, yall too sensitive. If Kendrick Lamar died what would an article say??
I'm not sensitive bc I could careless what white ppl say about our legends but they could've left out the troubled part on the front page of the article

They do this all the time to our greats and if you cool with it or don't see it, that's okay too
+2   

4 weeks ago '18        #17
9shots92bricks 
 br82186 said
And a possible pedo
Facts
+1   

4 weeks ago '16        #18
Brucebaner2 
 9shots92bricks said
I'm not sensitive bc I could careless what white ppl say about our legends but they could've left out the troubled part on the front page of the article

They do this all the time to our greats and if you cool with it or don't see it, that's okay too
Its ONLY because he died under troubling circumstances. DMX is not one of MY GREATS. He is a rapper that I listened to when I was young and immature. He is not someone I look up to or want my kids to look up to. If he is the type of guy that we call OUR greats WE got alot of work to do. Let's stop putting these flawed people on pedestals and support black people in the community that are ACTUALLY doing GREAT work for us. At the end of the day, he rhymed words and didnt really do much for OUR community.

EDIT - To be clear - If this was an article after Kendrick Lamar or JCole died, I would be outraged.
+2   

4 weeks ago '20        #19
Its Dark At 9  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 14465 14 K  Slaps total: 1840 1 K
ION know bruhs background other than him being down with RR back in the day, but its the blunt truth. Truth hurts. It does.

Cause if he didn't speak on it....who would? Other RR members would've.

Master P would obvi say something, but Boxden's tired of hearing "old heads" speak & being mistaken as "bitter" or a fu*k n*gga.

4 weeks ago '18        #20
GodbodyRA 
Props total: 31 31  Slaps total: 40 40
Stfu and get that n*ggativity outta here #ripdmx

alwaysworking said

4 weeks ago '18        #21
9shots92bricks 
 Brucebaner2 said
Its ONLY because he died under troubling circumstances. DMX is not one of MY GREATS. He is a rapper that I listened to when I was young and immature. He is not someone I look up to or want my kids to look up to. If he is the type of guy that we call OUR greats WE got alot of work to do. Let's stop putting these flawed people on pedestals and support black people in the community that are ACTUALLY doing GREAT work for us. At the end of the day, he rhymed words and didnt really do much for OUR community.

EDIT - To be clear - If this was an article after Kendrick Lamar or JCole died, I would be outraged.
You must be younger thats okay just do your research on DMX and his philanthropy and the impact he had on people from all walks life

And Kdot and Cole don't do sh*t except be fake woke and rap well but I'm not here to argue to be blessed king

4 weeks ago '18        #22
9shots92bricks 
 Its Dark At 9 said
ION know bruhs background other than him being down with RR back in the day, but its the blunt truth. Truth hurts. It does.

Cause if he didn't speak on it....who would? Other RR members would've.

Master P would obvi say something, but Boxden's tired of hearing "old heads" speak & being mistaken as "bitter" or a fu*k n*gga.
How do you come to a conclusion about a person with knowing their background, then post in multiple threads sh*tting on the man and not once do some research, Google is your friend bruh lol

4 weeks ago '19        #23
 LordChaos said
Suck a d*ck with your mothers lips. Your comment wasnt needed. Always flapping yo d*ckwashers like you somebody important on this muthafu*ka. Stfu bruh.
dont bruh me, pu**y

4 weeks ago '04        #24
mista_millz 
Props total: 5006 5 K  Slaps total: 815 815
 Adwerdz said
Tired of this opportunist a*s n*gga. Always wanna turn the spotlight on him off of someone else's misfortune to stay relevant.. Don't be fooled n*ggas
Mysonne did time because he robbed a postmates driver

+4   

4 weeks ago '18        #25
Dehone 
Props total: 53103 53 K  Slaps total: 2188 2 K
Apologies and "reconciliation" from fu*king news outlets? Nikkas just gonna apply those words to everything that disrespects black folks? Just stop fu*king with them and begging for fu*king apologies

+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+37online now  28
Image(s) inside 90s tv sitcom stars start the body challenge after Will Smiths viral pic
79 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+49online now  21
Video inside May 6 - Missouri Nurse Moves to NYC, Gets Punched in the Face, Goes Bac..
170 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
-74online now  14
Video inside Too many of these simps out here.
126 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+36online now  6
Anthony Davis Most Fragile Big of All Time
140 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy