I Accidentally Went on a Gay Date - Barry Brewer

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
34 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 month ago '20        #1
1588 page views
22 comments

xxcannonxx  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x24
Props total: 36369 36 K  Slaps total: 1277 1 K
I Accidentally Went on a Gay Date - Barry Brewer

+29   

best
worst
22 comments

1 month ago '18        #2
Losantana16x3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 18946 18 K  Slaps total: 2992 2 K
Listening to that was weird as fu*k
+11   

1 month ago '18        #3
Capodecina  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 22202 22 K  Slaps total: 1663 1 K

+6   

1 month ago '17        #4
BREeZzze 
Props total: 1129 1 K  Slaps total: 210 210
This what Hollywood be doing to these n*ggas
+12   

1 month ago '08        #5
MotorBoat Jones 
Props total: 4390 4 K  Slaps total: 392 392
" I am gay "

"What?.... like you elated ? you happy ? "

+12   

1 month ago '16        #6
Forza Nocta  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 16160 16 K  Slaps total: 3134 3 K
I found it funny

Dude be funny as hell in the skits and he even funnier doing comedy. Props OP
+14   

1 month ago '16        #7
Iz2real  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 745 745  Slaps total: 64 64
This sh*t had me in tears. “Love and happiness”
+6   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '14        #8
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 138250 138 K  Slaps total: 32407 32 K
Definitely was not mistake
+8   

1 month ago '07        #9
Damagegadget  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 50961 50 K  Slaps total: 6451 6 K
Dude is kinda elated himself but was kinda funny
+5   

1 month ago '16        #10
BobbiHeadRagTop  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 74252 74 K  Slaps total: 3640 3 K
Barry has his moments

+15   

1 month ago '17        #11
KINGMFCOLD  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3853 3 K  Slaps total: 572 572
 BobbiHeadRagTop said
Barry has his moments

"It aint foots. Its feets!" My favorite one
+4   

1 month ago '20        #12
Gen Anti Fruit  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 50837 50 K  Slaps total: 2758 2 K
My homies cousin I met at a job and he was fresh out and by coincidence we chopped it at the job and he happened to be one of my close homies cousins.
He knew my man’s family and the whole 9. So we get payed and he’s like “You wanna go bar hopping?”

By the end of the night he takes me to some after hours spot open till the AM I had never heard of. Sitting in there 30 minutes before a dude tried to buy me a drink and has to explain to me “Why are you here if you are not gay?”

I was like....

Man I looked around and noticed there was like 2 broads and the rest were dudes. Then I looked at the dudes more closely and was like

Mind you it’s like 5am and I’d been drinking all night so I was not checking my surroundings like I should have been.

I went looking for my homies cousin and why I find him layed up in a booth with some lil Asian dude hugged up with his head on his shoulders.

I was heated. He’s saying “Everything’s cool man we all friends we were gonna head to his house after you should come. It’s all love here man just kick it”

I went off on dude and told him I should fu*k him up for being sneaky. If he was straight up about not being straight and wanting to hit a gay bar I would have told dude to do his thing and no static. But the fact he waited till I was hammered and tried to get me join him on his bussy bandit adventures was foul. Had me questioning if I give off that vibe or some sh*t for the next week or two.

My homie said he never talks to that cousin when I told him what’s up with dude. He laughed and said “I met dude at a family reunion on my pops side he a weirdo I don’t even know really. My cousin almost date r*ped you

He was rolling off the sh*t. I laugh now but that was some weird sh*t to me at the time.
+22   

1 month ago '15        #13
roddy got white  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 43963 43 K  Slaps total: 7712 7 K
This n*gga gay. Foh with this sh*t
+3   

1 month ago '04        #14
biscuit 
Props total: 43806 43 K  Slaps total: 4077 4 K

I laughed
+3   

1 month ago '14        #15
Qoner 
Props total: 5658 5 K  Slaps total: 591 591
That was a good bit. I can easily see that being a storyline to a sitcom episode.
+3   

1 month ago '04        #16
Twotwenty 
Props total: 8094 8 K  Slaps total: 685 685
” I will be ready”
sh*t was funny and better than I expected
+3   

1 month ago '13        #17
vcof2005  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3977 3 K  Slaps total: 495 495
Lol, no lie, LA was the first place I went to where I met "regular" gay dudes.

My homeboy lives out there and hangs with a mixed crowd. Anyway, this one guy was mad cool. We chatting about sports, kicks, etc.

We end up at this hookah spot and bruh started making out with this guy. I was soooooo confused. My homeboy was like "Yeah, people are open out here."

I knew it was time to head back to GA after that.
+3   

1 month ago '07        #18
DIPSET101 
Props total: 24080 24 K  Slaps total: 1433 1 K
 Gen Anti Fruit said
My homies cousin I met at a job and he was fresh out and by coincidence we chopped it at the job and he happened to be one of my close homies cousins.
He knew my man’s family and the whole 9. So we get payed and he’s like “You wanna go bar hopping?”

By the end of the night he takes me to some after hours spot open till the AM I had never heard of. Sitting in there 30 minutes before a dude tried to buy me a drink and has to explain to me “Why are you here if you are not gay?”

I was like....

Man I looked around and noticed there was like 2 broads and the rest were dudes. Then I looked at the dudes more closely and was like

Mind you it’s like 5am and I’d been drinking all night so I was not checking my surroundings like I should have been.

I went looking for my homies cousin and why I find him layed up in a booth with some lil Asian dude hugged up with his head on his shoulders.

I was heated. He’s saying “Everything’s cool man we all friends we were gonna head to his house after you should come. It’s all love here man just kick it”

I went off on dude and told him I should fu*k him up for being sneaky. If he was straight up about not being straight and wanting to hit a gay bar I would have told dude to do his thing and no static. But the fact he waited till I was hammered and tried to get me join him on his bussy bandit adventures was foul. Had me questioning if I give off that vibe or some sh*t for the next week or two.

My homie said he never talks to that cousin when I told him what’s up with dude. He laughed and said “I met dude at a family reunion on my pops side he a weirdo I don’t even know really. My cousin almost date r*ped you

He was rolling off the sh*t. I laugh now but that was some weird sh*t to me at the time.
Sounds like a good time
+1   

1 month ago '19        #19
ZigZag  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 30073 30 K  Slaps total: 8079 8 K
 Gen Anti Fruit said

I was like....

Generation Fruit Hey girl

1 month ago '20        #20
Gen Anti Fruit  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 50837 50 K  Slaps total: 2758 2 K
 DIPSET101 said
Sounds like a good time
 ZigZag said
Generation Fruit Hey girl

fu*k ya’ll can’t help it I’m an attractive mothafu*ka.
+3   

1 month ago '15        #21
gemini8686  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 27755 27 K  Slaps total: 7542 7 K
 xxcannonxx said

Barry is a funny dude. him and Big Jah be k*lling it on YouTube

1 month ago '19        #22
ZigZag  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 30073 30 K  Slaps total: 8079 8 K
 Gen Anti Fruit said
+1   

1 month ago '07        #23
DIPSET101 
Props total: 24080 24 K  Slaps total: 1433 1 K
 Gen Anti Fruit said

+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+29online now  21
Video inside At This Point Capcom Might As Well Drop A S3xtape
65 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
+48online now  15
Video inside Kevin Hart Exposes Joe Budden