What’s up with people being flabby and sick aka falling off physically in their early 20s

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+18  359
262 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 month ago '18        #1
3140 page views
90 comments

WeedCanuckman  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 45469 45 K  Slaps total: 10193 10 K
What’s up with people being flabby and sick aka falling off physically in their early 20s

image like god damn man sh*t is sad for real
As a 30 yr old n*gga I expected that from people my age to end up a fat slob when they was hot as sh*t before which is kinda sad like saw a girl I had a crush on when I was 22 she had a k*ller body saw her at 30 and man god damn image she fell off(I dodged a bullet lmao)
But I mean its kinda expected but for me I ain’t planning on falling off till I’m like 60 sh*t when I play basketball people think I’m 20 or some sh*t image

But these young people man a lot end up on the downside having guts and sh*t like image
bi*ches big as brickhouses and never had a to push out a baby. Looking older than they supposed to be looking This body positivity sh*t is toxic as fu*k man and a god damn shame image

Last edited by WeedCanuckman; 04-10-2021 at 07:16 AM..
+40   

best
worst
90 comments

1 month ago '11        #2
Sin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x29
Props total: 150837 150 K  Slaps total: 21223 21 K
unhealthy eating habits and sitting on their a*s too much

gotta turn that winter gut into a summer butt

Last edited by Sin; 04-10-2021 at 08:03 AM..
+35   

1 month ago '20        #3
JWA 
Props total: 15102 15 K  Slaps total: 1623 1 K
Simple

Not excerise
Not eating right
Not drinking water
Fast food
Alcohol

End of story
+85   

1 month ago '16        #4
postemupndunkit 
Props total: 58697 58 K  Slaps total: 7239 7 K
Mentally they've been through a sh*t ton. Easy to lose yourself in how fast the world has been changing .
+45   

1 month ago '18        #5
WeedCanuckman  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13 OP
 postemupndunkit said
Mentally they've been through a sh*t ton. Easy to lose yourself in how fast the world has been changing .
This sh*t pandemic probably did not help at all too
sh*t is sad yo
+16   

1 month ago '20        #6
JWA 
 WeedCanuckman said
This sh*t pandemic probably did not help at all too
sh*t is sad yo
At rhe same time

A lot young people been grinding during the pandemic and have found themselves

But I hear you.

Tbh this pandemic was wake up call for me

Real sh*t
+27   

1 month ago '18        #7
WeedCanuckman  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13 OP
 JWA said
At rhe same time

A lot young people been grinding during the pandemic and have found themselves

But I hear you.

Tbh this pandemic was wake up call for me

Real sh*t
Yeah I mean gyms got shut down and I adapted by getting eventually a bowflex 552 and a bench and did more cardio outside by running. I wasn't trying to let myself go especially since my metabolism supposed to be slowing down.
+3   

1 month ago '15        #8
The South 
Props total: 26641 26 K  Slaps total: 3399 3 K
Bunch of articles floating around last year saying younger people ain’t fu*king like we used to. But I’ve also read, they be into that pans*xual mess too now. So ionno. If you ain’t fu*kin like that.. you probably don’t care as much what you looking like. When you young you got all the time in the world to fix your health. And if you a pans*xual you prolly ain’t as picky about looks.

Bad eating habits. This my main problem. I cook at home a lot, not the healthiest stuff but I try. It’s the snacking/munchies and sweets that gets me.

It might be a generational thing.. I’m 37, I got a weed belly but I’m solid otherwise. Maybe peoples priorities have shifted. And feeling good is more important than looking good. Food, booze, weed, and no kinda physical activity to offset, not even fu*kin..
+19   

1 month ago '20        #9
JWA 
 WeedCanuckman said
Yeah I mean gyms got shut down and I adapted by getting eventually a bowflex 552 and a bench and did more cardio outside by running. I wasn't trying to let myself go especially since my metabolism supposed to be slowing down.
Word.

Ya bro I've been working out and running every morning at 7AM

Iv dealt with mt share of mental illness. Depression, drugs etc

Gotta take control of your life and look in the mirror and figure out who the fu*k you are

I realized gotta stop chasing bi*ches and "highs" and chase myself

The answer is inside
+40   

1 month ago '15        #10
Mal215 
Props total: 17642 17 K  Slaps total: 2262 2 K
Percs

1 month ago '21        #11
TrashcanRecords  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 14018 14 K  Slaps total: 6421 6 K
You hang around other weed smokers. Smoking ain’t really good for your health. n*ggas be exposing themselves. Birds of a feather
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '19        #12
Anomic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 69157 69 K  Slaps total: 10703 10 K
From all the mental stress of tryna transition in life and........ opiates
+3   

1 month ago '05        #13
pnoi89  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 23766 23 K  Slaps total: 2492 2 K
Laziness.

People say it’s “metabolism slowing down” and a sh*t ton of other excuses. At the end of the day, it’s years and years of unhealthy habits add up over time:

1. Lack of exercise (need both cardio and resistance training)
2. Terrible diets.
3. Too many drugs.
+19   

1 month ago '12        #14
ZlatanDrogba  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 7852 7 K  Slaps total: 663 663
sh*tty a*s jobs where you stuck to a chair 8/9 hours a day is one of the main factors in my opinion.
+29   

1 month ago '15        #15
Kehinde 
Props total: 4695 4 K  Slaps total: 1814 1 K
Mental health compound by a society with a lack of social responsibility. Everything is good and celebrated now, fat bi*ches and fat mfs in general are told to embrace their lifestyle by society at large so why change or on the flip side mfs just getting surgery to get the body they want with no lifestyle change.

Everyone is eating bullsh*t like bottom feeders and scavengers then drinking alcohol at 22 then you see the results by 30, especially with women.

Men all they gotta have is a check to get a bi*ch now.

So to sum it all up our society has been demoralized to a point of apathy in all sectors of our life, so everything for the most part is degraded to the point where some folks who with clarity are wondering wtf happened.
+7   

1 month ago '20        #16
BW215 
Props total: 4888 4 K  Slaps total: 730 730
You had a crush on her, but you dodged the bullet? Who says she even paid you any mind? I’m not hating. Just sayin...

Eating habits, drinking, and kids make you add weight. Most women I know have a kid by 30.
+1   

1 month ago '14        #17
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 138002 138 K  Slaps total: 32365 32 K

+19   

1 month ago '06        #18
NefariousNate 
Props total: 396 396  Slaps total: 52 52
I think its the strain/genetics of weed too. I been in decent shape, never smoked weed, started smoking weed daily, alot of health changes I noticed, weight gain, hair loss, other health issues. I quit 6 months later, and most are reversing.

I highly think its the weed, as well as the food in this current era that is fu*king up our health, I think theres something about it scientists dont know yet, or the way its affecting our hormones. You think its a coincidence, all these rappers in their 20s are balding/thinning within the last 3 years like Playboi Carti ect.... Or that 80% of girls that smoke weed everyday almost instantly have bloated and became flabby/fat in the last 3 years.

Edit: To clarify I am far from a consipiracy theorist and I work in the actual heatlh care industry. I dont believe anyone is out to get us or doing this to us. I just think as mass production continues to move forward more unnatural chemicals and substances are used in food as well as the weed that is grown on mass scales legally - Its alot different then weed you use to smoke that your weed man was growing in his back yard or in his closet.

Last edited by NefariousNate; 04-10-2021 at 04:07 PM..

1 month ago '11        #19
BaseWhitaker 
Props total: 20783 20 K  Slaps total: 2343 2 K
 JWA said
Word.

Ya bro I've been working out and running every morning at 7AM

Iv dealt with mt share of mental illness. Depression, drugs etc

Gotta take control of your life and look in the mirror and figure out who the fu*k you are

I realized gotta stop chasing bi*ches and "highs" and chase myself

The answer is inside
Same here - Had a drug problem until 2016/17’. I am only 5’10 at one point my weight fluctuated then I ballooned to 278lbs, lost two teeth from amphetamines as well. I’ve been addicted to a spectrum of drugs, alcohol, at one point I ate Burger King for 3 Square Meals a day, clearly down bad etc

Lost 75lbs 2 years ago and have kept it off: I recommend to anyone, fu*k YouTube - Go to the Reddit Fitness Page, right to the Beginning, it’s a long-read but you will discover encouraging knowledge that will guide you no matter what your weight/abilities or lack therof are

The biggest problem with people losing weight is 1.) You *have* to accept that you are a Beginner, legions of people try to do hard workouts but exhaust themselves into such pain that they won’t try again for a week, if that - Then the motivation tides over and they revert to bad habits

2.) Dieting isn’t hard, it is fu*king boring, there is no reward to it at first

And 3.) The best motion is Slow Motion: Especially if you are 27+, you will not see incremental gains for weeks, that in and of itself is another Invisible Gate that prompts folks to quit: 6 weeks of regimen before you notice a certain change, but once you get that rhythm, you will keep going naturally - Do it everyday and then it’ll be in your nature to not stop...

To anyone interested, this is what I am referring to, fu*k YouTube Fitness, it’s all a looping Advertising Campaign:

https://thefitness.wiki/
+8   

1 month ago '05        #20
pnoi89  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 23766 23 K  Slaps total: 2492 2 K
 ZlatanDrogba said
sh*tty a*s jobs where you stuck to a chair 8/9 hours a day is one of the main factors in my opinion.
I’ve been in an office job since I started my career back in 2012. No excuses. Even adding in just walking enough helps, along with not eating yourself to death. sh*t isn’t rocket science to stay healthy. People just choose not to.

Last edited by pnoi89; 04-10-2021 at 03:27 PM..
+5   

1 month ago '21        #21
Mr Wendal  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 2455 2 K  Slaps total: 1064 1 K
Some people dont smoke weed from the second they wake up til they goto sleep and not eat healthy like op.
+2   

1 month ago '12        #22
Binds 
Props total: 9418 9 K  Slaps total: 805 805
If you don’t get into a routine young where fitness isn’t even a little bit of a priority, it’s hard to figure everything out at an older age when you got a whole bunch goin on and a whole bunch of weight to lose

sh*t not an excuse tho still and if you’re fat unless you have actual hormonal related issues it’s by choice
+8   

1 month ago '19        #23
Unfadeable07 
Props total: 1751 1 K  Slaps total: 287 287
 WeedCanuckman said
like god damn man sh*t is sad for real
As a 30 yr old n*gga I expected that from people my age to end up a fat slob when they was hot as sh*t before which is kinda sad like saw a girl I had a crush on when I was 22 she had a k*ller body saw her at 30 and man god damn she fell off(I dodged a bullet lmao)
But I mean its kinda expected but for me I ain’t planning on falling off till I’m like 60 sh*t when I play basketball people think I’m 20 or some sh*t

But these young people man a lot end up on the downside having guts and sh*t like
bi*ches big as brickhouses and never had a to push out a baby. Looking older than they supposed to be looking This body positivity sh*t is toxic as fu*k man and a god damn shame
It’s the food

They adding more sh*t to the food each and every year

The sh*t they give people to eat now is probably like 2-3 times worse for you now than it was 10 years ago

Not to mention it’s pretty obvious the people in power are trying to depopulate and get people used to the idea of depopulation

And yea bruh I feel you seen a lil shorty like 3-4 years younger than me she probably like 23 now and I used to mess wit her when she was like 20 and now she blew up

Had me like dam life comes at you fast

Me on the other hand i still look like a teenager especially if I shave

Ima be like Floyd mayweather and manny paquiao lookin ageless and young at 40-50

Last edited by Unfadeable07; 04-10-2021 at 12:45 PM..
+5   

1 month ago '15        #24
mwtx 
Props total: 19511 19 K  Slaps total: 3368 3 K
Hold up... your immature a*s is 30??

You need to stop worrying about other peoples physical health and worry about your damn mental health, dear lord.
+12   

1 month ago '20        #25
The Shredder 
Props total: 14754 14 K  Slaps total: 7471 7 K
Incel cucks like the op have social media and drug adddictions
+3   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+52online now  31
Gentrifying Black Culture
95 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+28online now  20
May 14 - Senate Commitee CONFIRMS animals kept dying during COV19 Vax trials...
81 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  14
Juicy J buys safemoon !!!!
64 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+55online now  9
PWinsider: New Jack has died