Draymond called KD from the parking lot crying

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+43  109
106 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

1 week ago '15        #1
3730 page views
112 comments

donnyyy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 13548 13 K  Slaps total: 1684 1 K
Draymond called KD from the parking lot crying

analytics and sports

The podcast is on episode 10 if you care to listen to all of it

visit this link https://boardroom.tv/listen/
+14   

best
worst
112 comments

1 week ago '04        #2
slimboyballer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 28673 28 K  Slaps total: 5982 5 K
yup Dray called kd crying after the cavs loss then called him a bi*ch after kd helped them to multiple titles lol kd left now the Warriors might not make it to 40 wins

Last edited by slimboyballer; 04-08-2021 at 12:52 PM..
+55   

1 week ago '04        #3
Tikyle2 
Props total: 7179 7 K  Slaps total: 1080 1 K
 slimboyballer said
yup gray called kd crying after the cavs loss then called him a bi*ch after kd helped them to multiple titles lol kd left now the Warriors might not make it to 40 wins
Both can be true. Your savior can also be a bish a*s ninja..............those are words to live by. I'm pretty sure Derek Chauvin saved a few people in his days as a cop, but he also..........

1 week ago '04        #4
 Tikyle2 said
Both can be true. Your savior can also be a bish a*s ninja..............those are words to live by. I'm pretty sure Derek Chauvin saved a few people in his days as a cop, but he also..........
If he was a bi*ch a*s n*gga, Dray shouldn't have never went to a parking lot crying for his help, especially if he had klay and steph already. That shows Dray character. Draymond has been trash every since Kd left lol. ..I highly doubt Chauvin ever saved anybody life . he just a coward cop, bad reference homie.
+30   

1 week ago '09        #5
MakaveliToDon91  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 42190 42 K  Slaps total: 11380 11 K
 slimboyballer said
yup Dray called kd crying after the cavs loss then called him a bi*ch after kd helped them to multiple titles lol kd left now the Warriors might not make it to 40 wins
KD set them back years, they had to clean house and sign a bunch of vet mins to be able to afford him

1 week ago '04        #6
TVee 
Props total: 7609 7 K  Slaps total: 2500 2 K
 Tikyle2 said
+7   

1 week ago '04        #7
 MakaveliToDon91 said
KD set them back years, they had to clean house and sign a bunch of vet mins to be able to afford him
Draymond set them back talking to kd like he a superstar lol when he a glorified role player. If kd was still in gs, they would have more rings.
+21   

1 week ago '09        #8
 slimboyballer said
Draymond set them back talking to kd like he a superstar lol when he a glorified role player. If kd was still in gs, they would have more rings.
Draymond told his ho a*s the truth

1 week ago '06        #9
bigkilla 
Props total: 30008 30 K  Slaps total: 4392 4 K
 MakaveliToDon91 said
Not true.
+4   

1 week ago '09        #10
 bigkilla said
Not true.
What the fu*k isnt true?

1 week ago '06        #11
bigkilla 
 MakaveliToDon91 said
What the fu*k isnt true?
What players did they lose?
+2   

1 week ago '04        #12
 MakaveliToDon91 said
Draymond told his ho a*s the truth
If Draymond called him crying to join that team, he just as much a ho a*s n*gga as kd lmao Draymond haven't been sh*t since kd left... like Barkley said, Draymond avg a single double since kd left lmao
+15   

1 week ago '09        #13
 bigkilla said
What players did they lose?
Barbosa, speights, and bogut off the top of my head. 3 players that got significant minutes

More importantly KDs contract made them a bit top heavy. They really should have lost to houston in 2018 but lucked out wit the paul injury, houston had a deeper team
+3   

1 week ago '04        #14
Tikyle2 
 slimboyballer said
If he was a bi*ch a*s n*gga, Dray shouldn't have never went to a parking lot crying for his help, especially if he had klay and steph already. That shows Dray character. Draymond has been trash every since Kd left lol. ..I highly doubt Chauvin ever saved anybody life . he just a coward cop, bad reference homie.
If you don't think Chauvin ever tried to be a White Knight and tried to save a white woman's life, you're kidding yourself............

1 week ago '06        #15
bigkilla 
 MakaveliToDon91 said
Barbosa, speights, and bogut off the top of my head. 3 players that got significant minutes

More importantly KDs contract made them a bit top heavy. They really should have lost to houston in 2018 but lucked out wit the paul injury, houston had a deeper team
Oh because the two rings they won wasn't worth losing Bogut, Speights, and Barbosa

- Barbosa retired after the following season so that doesn't even count
- Speights out the league 2 seasons after GSW landed KD
- Bogut played a total of 50 games after getting moved

Yea... I'm sure GSW future right now was definitely affected by KD though.

KD made them top heavy... but they won 2 rings..

Do you think they were somehow going to land amazing draft picks without KD or something? they still were going to be a playoff team.

Nothing changed with KD. If they never won then you'd have a point but they won multiple rings and lost players that retired or were out of the league within 2 seasons that you named.
+11   

1 week ago '04        #16
 Tikyle2 said
If you don't think Chauvin ever tried to be a White Knight and tried to save a white woman's life, you're kidding yourself............
I don't know what he is or was.... I do know that he is a coward that was hiding behind a badge!
+4   

1 week ago '09        #17
 bigkilla said
Oh because the two rings they won wasn't worth losing Bogut, Speights, and Barbosa

- Barbosa retired after the following season so that doesn't even count
- Speights out the league 2 seasons after GSW landed KD
- Bogut played a total of 50 games after getting moved

Yea... I'm sure GSW future right now was definitely affected by KD though.

KD made them top heavy... but they won 2 rings..

Do you think they were somehow going to land amazing draft picks without KD or something? they still were going to be a playoff team.

Nothing changed with KD. If they never won then you'd have a point but they won multiple rings and lost players that retired or were out of the league within 2 seasons that you named.
You missing the entire point but that is expected of you. What do u think signing a max player and havin him leave for nothing does to an organization long term?

Does it help the organization long term? That money could have been reinvested YEARS ago to shore up a bench that is currently the worst in the NBA. So yes, that did set them back

1 week ago '21        #18
kingjojo93  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 850 850  Slaps total: 343 343
yall act like klay aint been injured for 2years
+10   

1 week ago '04        #19
Tikyle2 
 slimboyballer said
I don't know what he is or was.... I do know that he is a coward that was hiding behind a badge!
People aren't just one thing. There's no doubt he's a coward and a bi*ch and quite frankly a murderer, but doesn't mean he still didn't do "cop like" things along the way.

KD is one of the greatest players ever but he's still a insecure, sensitive bi*ch. Both can be true at the same damn time. I don't get why it's so hard for people to acknowledge it?
+5   

1 week ago '13        #20
King2aGod 
Props total: 19780 19 K  Slaps total: 3562 3 K
Draymond always sound like he need to blow his nose
+3   

1 week ago '04        #21
 Tikyle2 said
People aren't just one thing. There's no doubt he's a coward and a bi*ch and quite frankly a murderer, but doesn't mean he still didn't do "cop like" things along the way.

KD is one of the greatest players ever but he's still a insecure, sensitive bi*ch. Both can be true at the same damn time. I don't get why it's so hard for people to acknowledge it?
get off the cop sh*t, don't nobody care about no coward cops!
all superstars are insecure and sensitive...so try again

1 week ago '04        #22
TVee 
Props total: 7609 7 K  Slaps total: 2500 2 K
 MakaveliToDon91 said
You missing the entire point but that is expected of you. What do u think signing a max player and havin him leave for nothing does to an organization long term?

Does it help the organization long term? That money could have been reinvested YEARS ago to shore up a bench that is currently the worst in the NBA. So yes, that did set them back
So Lebron set back Cleveland and Miami for years. Thats the take away right?
+1   

1 week ago '16        #23
Saginaw 
Props total: 2423 2 K  Slaps total: 398 398
 MakaveliToDon91 said

Idk fam they won two rings and you on here talking about the bench?
+6   

1 week ago '06        #24
bigkilla 
 MakaveliToDon91 said

Na... this is you just trying to place blame wildly.

Yes. They signed a max player and won 2 rings.
They got back DeAngelo Russell.. better than nothing.

What were they going to shore up their bench with? players that most likely wouldn't have been on the squad by now?

Oh yea... all the money in cap space they have right now right?

Nothing you said is factual... sh*t is completely wrong.
+1   

1 week ago '16        #25
NoLvstName  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 73102 73 K  Slaps total: 7269 7 K
The narrative before KD went was that they didn't need KD

Warriors without KD don't beat LeBron and Kyrie in a 7 game series

They absolutely needed him

Draymond smart he knew it
+3   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  18
Video inside How is NOBODY talking about this movie?
63 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+128online now  16
Video inside Put your phone down
114 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  11
Image(s) inside Apr 16 - Man who smoked weed in Nevada now faces years in prison in Du..
99 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  7
Boskoe vs Gonzoe boxing f*ght goes down today... battle of the noses
50 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy