So they hired a Dominican and a British dude for the House Party Remake

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+43  110
116 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

1 week ago '19        #1
4153 page views
300 comments

Bam Bam  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 6269 6 K  Slaps total: 2549 2 K
So they hired a Dominican and a British dude for the House Party Remake

Bruh.....No

Its clear they are trying to replace black Americans but these attempts are going to fail because no black group on the face of this earth has the talents, charisma, propensity to create and inspire like black Americans. They may be "black" but they aren't BLACK. Stop conflating African American magic with black magic.

This is like remaking a classic Chinese flick using North Korean actors. It ain't gon be the same. Them n*ggas don't know what they taking part in nor do they give a fu*k.

And yes I know Kid is half Jamaican and half white, but guess what. No one in black America knew that until 4 years ago at most, no one. Foreign n*ggas used to hide their identity and blend in because they knew their sh*t was irrelevant. I miss the days in America when these foreigners knew their place. I miss when black American culture was not only the most dominant black culture but was the only black culture that was visible. I mean it still is the only visible and dominant black culture but today we have to pretend that black American culture belongs to everyone and hear about Trini, Haitian, and Nigerian pride all while the way these n*ggas talk, walk, dress, think and everything else are all African American rooted.

And how the fu*k you gon remake House Party and not use rappers. These 2020 n*ggas is a*s. Not a coincidence black American film fell off a cliff once black foreigners started taking over.

Bruh, foreign n*ggas do not have the same comedic timing or comedy styles or anything as black Americans.

Black American cultural traits belong to black Americans and no one else. There is no one like us regardless of color, no matter how hard they try to copy, remember that.

sh*t is going to be white washed and black immigrant washed trash.

sh*t gotta be hard for these foreign black actors though. Its gotta be sh*tty that you can only gain accolades from how well you pretend to be African American.

best
worst
300 comments

1 week ago '20        #2
POWER RAPS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 14291 14 K  Slaps total: 1300 1 K
@ the race-baiting agent who pretends to be black and called the cradle of civilization a cultureless sh*thole is on the loose again

1 week ago '19        #3
Bam Bam  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
 POWER RAPS said
@ the race-baiting agent who pretends to be black and called the cradle of civilization a cultureless sh*thole is on the loose again

What ethnic group and race do you belong to, @ ?

You sure do seem to have an issue with black Americans defining parameters. It seems you would be more grateful towards the people that made it possible for your family to come here and lift themselves out of 3rd world poverty by way of the struggles of my people.
+11   

1 week ago '19        #4
@

You foreign n*ggas been online for decades claiming African Americans have no culture while speaking AAVE on a message board based on and centered around African American news, culture, and current events, while listening to Hip Hop. You cannot make this sh*t up. But all of a sudden now n*ggas can't handle a little banter.
+23   

1 week ago '20        #5
POWER RAPS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 14291 14 K  Slaps total: 1300 1 K
 Bam Bam said
@

You foreign n*ggas been online for decades claiming African Americans have no culture while speaking AAVE on a message board based on and centered around African American news, culture, and current events, while listening to Hip Hop. You cannot make this sh*t up. But all of a sudden now n*ggas can't handle a little banter.
You’re accusing me of sh*t that got nothing to do with me and even if it did I’m not arguing with a race-baiting agent
+3   

1 week ago '15        #6
Always Good 
Props total: 7981 7 K  Slaps total: 1801 1 K
Them n*ggas they casted look Black to me tf
+12   

1 week ago '17        #7
YAYO101 
Props total: 26843 26 K  Slaps total: 1563 1 K
Maybe they just fu*king k*lled it during Auditions
+36   

1 week ago '15        #8
richmoneycash 
Props total: 19461 19 K  Slaps total: 1236 1 K
Don't nobody got any new ideas? They bout to fu*k up a classic.
+40   

1 week ago '13        #9
THEDONN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 66316 66 K  Slaps total: 27624 27 K
Damn they remaking this joint

+8   

1 week ago '16        #10
Chico 
Props total: 1155 1 K  Slaps total: 159 159
 Bam Bam said
Bruh.....No

Its clear they are trying to replace black Americans but these attempts are going to fail because no black group on the face of this earth has the talents, charisma, propensity to create and inspire like black Americans. They may be "black" but they aren't BLACK. Stop conflating African American magic with black magic.

This is like remaking a classic Chinese flick using North Korean actors. It ain't gon be the same. Them n*ggas don't know what they taking part in nor do they give a fu*k.

And yes I know Kid is half Jamaican and half white, but guess what. No one in black America knew that until 4 years ago at most, no one. Foreign n*ggas used to hide their identity and blend in because they knew their sh*t was irrelevant. I miss the days in America when these foreigners knew their place. I miss when black American culture was not only the most dominant black culture but was the only black culture that was visible. I mean it still is the only visible and dominant black culture but today we have to pretend that black American culture belongs to everyone and hear about Trini, Haitian, and Nigerian pride all while the way these n*ggas talk, walk, dress, think and everything else are all African American rooted.

And how the fu*k you gon remake House Party and not use rappers. These 2020 n*ggas is a*s. Not a coincidence black American film fell off a cliff once black foreigners started taking over.

Bruh, foreign n*ggas do not have the same comedic timing or comedy styles or anything as black Americans.

Black American cultural traits belong to black Americans and no one else. There is no one like us regardless of color, no matter how hard they try to copy, remember that.

sh*t is going to be white washed and black immigrant washed trash.

sh*t gotta be hard for these foreign black actors though. Its gotta be sh*tty that you can only gain accolades from how well you pretend to be African American.
Wow.
+1   

1 week ago '12        #11
Steelgrip 
Props total: 26723 26 K  Slaps total: 1641 1 K
OP think he better than other blacks because his ancestors slaved in America instead of being slaved somewhere else.

1 week ago '19        #12
And this completely dismantled the "British actors are more classically trained" bullsh*t.

Ain't no way in the fu*kin hell no Dominican and a British n*gga is about to beat out no American n*ggas at doing no American comedy. I don't give a fu*k what Juilliard, William Shakespeare bullsh*t school them n*ggas went to. You Ain't beating no American n*gga at no American comedy. Can't blame LeBron. That n*gga probably powerless in regards to this washing out.

Who the fu*k is this British n*gga doing Play? Can't no foreign n*gga do Play, flllllllllluck outta here n*gga.

This sh*t systematic. It's some calculated sh*t goin on behind the scenes.

Last edited by Bam Bam; 04-08-2021 at 01:13 PM..
+10   

1 week ago '18        #13
antisocial100 
Props total: 14820 14 K  Slaps total: 4358 4 K
As a Haitian American , go eat a d*ck
+1   

1 week ago '19        #14
 POWER RAPS said
You’re accusing me of sh*t that got nothing to do with me and even if it did I’m not arguing with a race-baiting agent
Well if you ain't one of them type of foreign n*ggas then stay the fu*k up out the way.

1 week ago '19        #15
 Always Good said
Them n*ggas they casted look Black to me tf
It's 2021 America.

"Black" don't mean sh*t no mo.

1 week ago '10        #16
jmheight1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 24073 24 K  Slaps total: 3855 3 K
 Steelgrip said
OP think he better than other blacks because his ancestors slaved in America instead of being slaved somewhere else.
Nothing wrong with what the OP said, other ethnicity of Black people all over the world rep their country hard as hell, with no issue. Only seems to be an issue when African Americans show the same energy.

As for the topic, Its pointless when the original Kid is not African American anyway.
+16   

1 week ago '16        #17
RIPBIGSWOLE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 9734 9 K  Slaps total: 2824 2 K
I don’t want this reboot to happen. Most likely gon be trash. Also, isn’t KID(Christopher Reid) biracial ? Lol
+7   

1 week ago '19        #18
 YAYO101 said
Maybe they just fu*king k*lled it during Auditions
Do black American comedy better than black Americans?

Them n*ggas wouldn't stand a crack rocks chances in Rick James bedroom

Probably wasn't no fu*kin auditions. Them n*ggas is fu*king plants.
+4   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '20        #19
thatfrenchguy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 3703 3 K  Slaps total: 1230 1 K
 Steelgrip said
British blacks weren't enslaved , they moved there willingly, the black American experience is unique to America, go figure
+4   

1 week ago '06        #20
imthatinfamous 
Props total: 21717 21 K  Slaps total: 6700 6 K
I know what OP is saying. Obviously he recognizes that they are both black but they are not black Americans. I have the same issue when Brits are cast to play American roles (which is very common). USA has a population 5X larger than the U.K, you really trying to tell me you couldn't find an American to fill in this role?
+7   

1 week ago '19        #21
 Steelgrip said
No, I think I'm better than you n*ggas because its clear yall are here and we are not there.

Black Americans were standouts in the African "diaspora" before America was even a world power. So don't give me that bullsh*t.

But you halfway right. It's something about us surviving in the belly of the beast for 400 years among many other attributes that made us special. We could get into some of that later.
+3   

1 week ago '15        #22
He Hate Me 
Props total: 37449 37 K  Slaps total: 3452 3 K
+2   

1 week ago '04        #23
Veno da Don 
Props total: 10888 10 K  Slaps total: 1423 1 K
That was harsh. But there is not enough respect for black Americans flatout.
+8   

1 week ago '17        #24
Rule 336  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 138563 138 K  Slaps total: 52388 52 K

I mean I know it's not cool to say but them foreign n*ggas can act their a*ses off. Which young black american actors can hang with the dudes I posted besides Lakeith and that one dude who look like hurricane Chris?
+14   

1 week ago '13        #25
King2aGod 
Props total: 19781 19 K  Slaps total: 3562 3 K
Tosin Cole was born in America lol
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  29
Video inside How is NOBODY talking about this movie?
63 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  13
Boskoe vs Gonzoe boxing f*ght goes down today... battle of the noses
50 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  12
Image(s) inside Apr 16 - Man who smoked weed in Nevada now faces years in prison in Du..
99 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+128online now  8
Video inside Put your phone down
114 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy