Apr 7 - cocaine mitch.......allegedly softens stannery of new georgia voting law

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 week ago '09        #1
392 page views
5 comments

messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x61
Props total: 218322 218 K  Slaps total: 24591 24 K
Apr 7 - cocaine mitch.......allegedly softens stannery of new georgia voting law

visit this link https://www.axios.com/mcc .. 7bcd0215d.html

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) softened his disapproval of the corporate backlash against Georgia's new voting law, saying Wednesday that businesses "are certainly entitled to be involved in politics," according to the New York Times.

image The state of play: McConnell on Monday said that corporations are better off staying out of politics and claimed the dozens of CEOs and corporations that have spoken out against Georgia's law were "taking cues from the Outrage-Industrial Complex."

One day later the Senate minority leader said it's "stupid" for corporations to take stances on divisive political issues and warned them to "stay out of politics."

He did however defend businesses' right to give money to political campaigns and political action committees, according to NBC News.

What he's saying: “I didn’t say that very artfully yesterday,” McConnell clarified on Wednesday, according to the Times. "They are certainly entitled to be involved in politics."

“So my complaint about the CEOs: Read the damn bill.”

The big picture: The MLB announced last week it would move its All-Star Game out of Atlanta in response to the bill.

The bill includes changes that many worry will make voting more difficult for people, especially Black and Latino constituents
+4   

best
worst
5 comments

1 week ago '07        #2
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x44
Props total: 73108 73 K  Slaps total: 7603 7 K
He did however defend businesses' right to give money to political campaigns and political action committees, according to NBC News.
republicans: corporations should stay out of politics

also republicans: we give corporations tax breaks and take their money to advance white nationalism
+8   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '20        #3
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 27620 27 K  Slaps total: 5208 5 K
Is he coming around op
+1   

1 week ago '09        #4
ShadyVsEminem 
Props total: 15842 15 K  Slaps total: 3205 3 K
"If I were running a major corporation, I would stay out of politics,”
“they are irritating a hell of a lot of Republican fans”
“I am not talking about political contributions”

Basically he is a piece of sh*t who wants their money he is just upset they are not being good little lapdogs, if you want corporate America out of politics the 1st thing that's gotta go is the contirbutions
+2   

1 week ago '09        #5
messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x61 OP
Props total: 218322 218 K  Slaps total: 24591 24 K
 Xiox said
Is he coming around op

mitch will take any position that makes him even more money
+5   

1 week ago '04        #6
Kadroan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 28593 28 K  Slaps total: 4378 4 K
For him to be minority leader dude sure does talk a lot
+3   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-31online now  11
Video inside Apr 15 - Latin Kings have Announced War against the Chicago PD
212 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  8
Who is the greatest cornerback of all time skill wise
160 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+16online now  7
Apr 15 - Single NJ deli doing $35,000 in sales valued at $100 million in the s..
73 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  5
Image(s) inside Juelz Santana's Miami Trip Canceled After Feds Say He Tested Positive ..
200 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy