4 Places To Buy NBA/Basketball NFTs

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

2 weeks ago '09        #1
779 page views
24 comments

NLSP42  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 27505 27 K  Slaps total: 4687 4 K
4 Places To Buy NBA/Basketball NFTs

via: visit this link https://picassobaby.com/2 .. sketball-nfts/

Want to jump down the rabbit hole that is the crazy NFT market? Not sure how to do it? Well in this article, we jump into where you can purchase, invest and collect NBA and other basketball related NFTs. Believe it or not, even with all the hype NFTs have been getting recently, we are really just in the beginning stages. Some experts have even said that the NFT market is only in the first inning right now. The uses for NBA NFTs right now are just digital collectibles, but as the market expands and grows the use of NFTs are almost limitless. The NBA may issue game tickets as NFTs and companies like Nike and UnderArmour may issue sneakers as NFTs in the future. Here are four places that you can get into the NFT market right now.

Top Shot- If you are interested in buying NBA NFTs and don’t know where to begin, NBA TopShot is your starting point. You may have heard about TopShot recently, and just how insane some NFTs are selling for on the Marketplace, well here is a quick rundown: NBA TopShot are official NBA licensed digital collectibles. Those collectibles come in the form of packs which NBA releases every few weeks. In these packs are video “moments” of current NBA players. You may be able to pull from a pack a Lebron James dunk or a LaMelo Ball a*sist. These collectibles are yours to own and you can collect them or sell them on the marketplace if you desire. We have found that securing packs are not always easy. As soon as you get the alert/tweet that TopShot is dropping a pack, you literally have to get in line within 5 seconds or less. Once online in a queue, you will have to wait until your number is called (if it does get called) and then you will be redirected to a page where you can purchase the newly released pack. Many times, TopShot may release a pack of 35,000 available packs, and when you jump into the queue your number maybe #99,999. You will definitely not get that pack. Many people do drop out of line, so if you are #40,000 for a release of #35,000, you may still have a chance, so just wait in line. As TopShot grows even more in popularity, expect them to drop a lot more packs in the future. We expect at some point this year for TopShot to also drop packs of past NBA players as well.

Panini- Panini Cards has officially entered the NFT market. We expect in the near future for other sports collectible companies like Upper Deck to jump aboard, but for right now Panini is the only place to get NBA Blockchain collectibles. Panini is offering digital (present and past players) NFT cards. They have them in Dutch auction format (meaning the auction price is initially set high and the price is periodically lowered until someone bids) and also in purchase format as well. The great part about Panini is that you can purchase past player NFTs, which is currently the only place to do so. NBA Top Shot does not have video highlights of former players just yet. Currently available are a Steve Nash NFT as well as a Hakeem Olajuwon NFT. We expect as the market to gain more interest, that the amount of digital collectibles offered by Panini to grow a well. Panini also offers NFTs for all the major sports including Football and Soccer.

Open Sea- OpenSea is the first decentralized, peer-to-peer marketplace for blockchain-based a*sets, which include crypto collectibles, gaming items, and other a*sets backed by a blockchain. As of now, OpenSea does not offer any official NBA NFTs, but we did scour and find other basketball related collectibles. For sale currently are digital basketball jerseys, basketballs and basketball hoops. We did notice that the basketball magazine Slam has also teamed up with OpenSea to offer NFTs of their magazine covers. Also available on OpenSea are basketball related blockchain domain names. So, if you are interested in basketballcards.eth, its available for sale on OpenSea. Most OpenSea transactions are handled using ETH, so remember to stock on your ETH before buying.

eBay- We put eBay on the list because we have found that collectors are selling some NBA Top Shot NFTs second hand there. If you happen to have an eBay account instead of an NBA TopShot account and are interested in investing in NFTs, you can do so on eBay. Currently for sale on eBay are TopShot moments of Luka Doncic and Paul George. They are currently being sold for $30,000 each. Don’t worry, digital shipping is free for those. One advantage to using eBay over the rest of the marketplace is can you use your PayPal account a well.
+3   

best
worst
24 comments

2 weeks ago '07        #2
Ghost Terp 
Props total: 10370 10 K  Slaps total: 1367 1 K
This is literally the dumbest thing on Earth
+6   

2 weeks ago '09        #3
Puppet Master  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 67175 67 K  Slaps total: 19033 19 K
 Ghost Terp said
It's actually not. You're just too slow to understand the genius behind it.
+6   

2 weeks ago '17        #4
Mario Chalmers  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 26991 26 K  Slaps total: 7774 7 K

Boxden top shot thread
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #5
KobeThompson 
Props total: 15908 15 K  Slaps total: 1650 1 K
 Ghost Terp said
When you realize we are drifting towards an intangible society then it will make more sense.
+1   

2 weeks ago '20        #6
garrywithtwors 
Props total: 8753 8 K  Slaps total: 727 727
 KobeThompson said
When you realize we are drifting towards an intangible society then it will make more sense.
I understand how some people don't get it. But to bash something that you literally don't understand is asinine amf and what makes boxden/people in general almost intolerable
+3   

2 weeks ago '04        #7
Youngporter 
Props total: 1107 1 K  Slaps total: 95 95
The article does not explain alot just where to buy
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #8
Veno da Don 
Props total: 10994 10 K  Slaps total: 1435 1 K
 Puppet Master said
It's actually not. You're just too slow to understand the genius behind it.
Nah he right sh*t is dumb. The fine art being digitally protected makes sense, but come on man where will this stop. Saturated Market pending...
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #9
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 59859 59 K  Slaps total: 17882 17 K
 Ghost Terp said
Human beings are the dumbest thing on Earth lmao.

n*ggas is buying highlights lmao. fu*k it tho, if there’s money to be made
+10   

2 weeks ago '04        #10
Veno da Don 
 KobeThompson said
So people are going to want things that can't touch or have no measurable value? Strange. Ima keep it traditional over this way. Y'all can have most of this new age sh*t... Get yall money and Pokémon cards doe young kings
+6   

2 weeks ago '04        #11
Veno da Don 
 SPdaGOAT said
Human beings are the dumbest thing on Earth lmao.

n*ggas is buying highlights lmao. fu*k it tho, if there’s money to be made
Logan Paul about to become a trillionare off folks
+3   

2 weeks ago '04        #12
Veno da Don 
 garrywithtwors said
I understand how some people don't get it. But to bash something that you literally don't understand is asinine amf and what makes boxden/people in general almost intolerable
I feel you bro. But in this particular case while it may become very profitable, the idea on the surface is not going to revolutionize our daily lives. It's not like this is going to exent our lives or stop police brutality. So it will receive opinions that may seem like ignorant backlash, but the idea just ain't all that great to some people.

Again i feel your premise, but i think your anger is a bit misguided in this particular case.
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #13
Sincere730  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 50918 50 K  Slaps total: 5820 5 K

2 weeks ago '04        #14
zone3cp 
Props total: 114671 114 K  Slaps total: 12283 12 K
Looks like a money making scheme.
+3   

2 weeks ago '14        #15
Gotti Pippen 
Props total: 47052 47 K  Slaps total: 1874 1 K
NBA NFT’s on TopShot are popping now, but what happens if Upper Deck steps into the game? Does that not devalue Top Shot?

If the NFL partners with Panini for the official NFL NFT, and that product out performs NBA Top Shot, what stops the NBA from jumping ship? Does that not k*ll TopShot and their product?

Y’all realize whoever the Premier League and UEFA partners with will eventually be the NFT sports leader?

2 weeks ago '17        #16
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 59859 59 K  Slaps total: 17882 17 K
 Gotti Pippen said
NBA NFT’s on TopShot are popping now, but what happens if Upper Deck steps into the game? Does that not devalue Top Shot?

If the NFL partners with Panini for the official NFL NFT, and that product out performs NBA Top Shot, what stops the NBA from jumping ship? Does that not k*ll TopShot and their product?

Y’all realize whoever the Premier League and UEFA partners with will eventually be the NFT sports leader?
Panini supposedly already making NBA NFTs too lol there’s like 4 companies right now

2 weeks ago '14        #17
Gotti Pippen 
Props total: 47052 47 K  Slaps total: 1874 1 K
 SPdaGOAT said
Panini supposedly already making NBA NFTs too lol there’s like 4 companies right now
Exactly. So it sounds like the hype is solely based on the platform, not the product.
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #18
dubsax 
Props total: 49844 49 K  Slaps total: 4174 4 K
Topp's has them also

2 weeks ago '17        #19
TeamBrinkz 
Props total: 3449 3 K  Slaps total: 1207 1 K
pyramid scheme..........lol

2 weeks ago '04        #20
LordBlanco|M  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 49619 49 K  Slaps total: 4151 4 K
Paying for digital cards lol

That sh*t is stupid

Y’all need to cop some legit printed cards made by yours truly

Last edited by LordBlanco; 04-08-2021 at 12:12 PM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #21
Veno da Don 
 LordBlanco said
Paying for digital cards lol

That sh*t is stupid

Y’all need to cop some legit printed cards made by yours truly

Now this is more like it imo. I need to be able to touch the damn card man lol. You got a website or IG? I will shop with you. Keep traditions alive
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #22
LordBlanco|M  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 49619 49 K  Slaps total: 4151 4 K
 Veno da Don said
Now this is more like it imo. I need to be able to touch the damn card man lol. You got a website or IG? I will shop with you. Keep traditions alive
Yeah I’m waiting on the prints for the Biggie joint. Just started this lol did it for fun but seems a lot of folk want themselves a legit copy so ima start doing them. I made a Front and back like the the OG 1990s nba hoops card. I’m trying to get them numbered tho.

IG is
+3   

2 weeks ago '20        #23
garrywithtwors 
 Veno da Don said
I feel you bro. But in this particular case while it may become very profitable, the idea on the surface is not going to revolutionize our daily lives. It's not like this is going to exent our lives or stop police brutality. So it will receive opinions that may seem like ignorant backlash, but the idea just ain't all that great to some people.

Again i feel your premise, but i think your anger is a bit misguided in this particular case.
No my anger isn't misguided. n*ggas need this energy or else they gone continue bein dumb as a fu*k. I don't care if it pisses them off or if I make em feel stupid. At least they felt some sh*t and one day somethin might click with em like "yo maybe I should hop into this sh*t." And it's more than anger it's frustration with the ignorance of some people. Most of em is lookin at this like it's a currency and stayin blind to the true value of decentralization. n*ggas be bashin crypto in general and only know about bitcoin. They don't know what a smart contract is. They don't understand what blockchain is. This sh*t literally has that potential fam. To save/extend lives and stop GOVERNMENTAL abuse. It's bigger than just stoppin police brutality. Crypto is changing the way that entire political systems are approaching certain matters. Look at what's poppin in Miami right now with their mayor. Look around the country what laws are bein passed based on crypto or the blockchain tech that they're starting to adopt. And that's just LOCALLY in the states. There's people in other countries dyin for this sh*t fam. Some countries have currency that's constantly losin value. Or they midwar and they sh*t gettin rocked. Crypto is savin these peoples' livelihoods. This is why the value is steadily increasing and you're seein so many big businesses, central banks, and governments getting involved in the space this year. It's not just nft's, it's sooooooo much deeper. And it touches every industry.
+1   

1 week ago '04        #24
Veno da Don 
 garrywithtwors said
No my anger isn't misguided. n*ggas need this energy or else they gone continue bein dumb as a fu*k. I don't care if it pisses them off or if I make em feel stupid. At least they felt some sh*t and one day somethin might click with em like "yo maybe I should hop into this sh*t." And it's more than anger it's frustration with the ignorance of some people. Most of em is lookin at this like it's a currency and stayin blind to the true value of decentralization. n*ggas be bashin crypto in general and only know about bitcoin. They don't know what a smart contract is. They don't understand what blockchain is. This sh*t literally has that potential fam. To save/extend lives and stop GOVERNMENTAL abuse. It's bigger than just stoppin police brutality. Crypto is changing the way that entire political systems are approaching certain matters. Look at what's poppin in Miami right now with their mayor. Look around the country what laws are bein passed based on crypto or the blockchain tech that they're starting to adopt. And that's just LOCALLY in the states. There's people in other countries dyin for this sh*t fam. Some countries have currency that's constantly losin value. Or they midwar and they sh*t gettin rocked. Crypto is savin these peoples' livelihoods. This is why the value is steadily increasing and you're seein so many big businesses, central banks, and governments getting involved in the space this year. It's not just nft's, it's sooooooo much deeper. And it touches every industry.
My brother I'm with you. I'm on board. But i must admit while i support it, i don't think i will invest and i hope im wrong and it blows up. A Nu World Order! Closed mouths don't get fed bro, but don't stress yourself once it becomes "trendy" those that frustrate you for being contrary are going to frustrate you even more when they become "experts" overnight. Can't escape the madness bro.

I still want my physical copy. Im mad CDs played out still just preference. But i support the cause.
+1   

1 week ago '20        #25
garrywithtwors 
 Veno da Don said
My brother I'm with you. I'm on board. But i must admit while i support it, i don't think i will invest and i hope im wrong and it blows up. A Nu World Order! Closed mouths don't get fed bro, but don't stress yourself once it becomes "trendy" those that frustrate you for being contrary are going to frustrate you even more when they become "experts" overnight. Can't escape the madness bro.

I still want my physical copy. Im mad CDs played out still just preference. But i support the cause.
Big facts g!! And yo you'll be able to attach those physical copies of sh*t to an NFT one day. No bullsh*t. You might be able to do it now. I'm sittin on a ton of classic a*s vinyl that I'm hopin to do that with one day. Like the original presses of sh*t like Dangerous by MJ, Rumors by Fleetwood Mack, Sugarhill Gang, King T, Big Daddy Kane, Heavy D, Stevie Wonder, Purple Rain, and a sh*t ton of classic sh*t. I even got a binder full of basketball cards I'm hopin to do the same sh*t with one day
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+129online now  18
EDP445 busted chatting with kids
318 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+53online now  7
Video inside Why Glad Never Gave Chingy Another Interview