Apr 7 - Chicago toddler shot in the head in road rage incident on Lake Shore Drive

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 weeks ago '20        #1
1942 page views
61 comments

Its Dark At 9  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 12805 12 K  Slaps total: 1590 1 K
Apr 7 - Chicago toddler shot in the head in road rage incident on Lake Shore Drive

image image image

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

If this is what's gonna happen on the Lakefront this year then

imageimageimage

Last edited by Its Dark At 9; 04-07-2021 at 05:58 PM..
+5   

best
worst
61 comments

2 weeks ago '06        #2
fresh3000 
Props total: 3422 3 K  Slaps total: 420 420
Terrible...When will the violence stop...we cant be f*ghting ourselves when we at war with others...
+21   

2 weeks ago '06        #3
fresh3000 
Props total: 3422 3 K  Slaps total: 420 420
+10   

2 weeks ago '11        #4
SigxScar  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 7012 7 K  Slaps total: 1301 1 K
Just depressing.
+8   

2 weeks ago '17        #5
StanlitoTheFly  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x39
Props total: 36121 36 K  Slaps total: 7330 7 K
Came into slap for that Terry Crews smiley
+1   

2 weeks ago '13        #6
North!!!  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 98340 98 K  Slaps total: 9765 9 K
I’m telling y’all...

The motto...

DO NOT ROAD RAGE AND/OR HANG AROUND THESE n*ggaZ SUMMER/SPRING 21!

Hopefully he pulls thru unlike the 1 year old n*ggaZ k*lled last year in Bed Stuy
+23   

2 weeks ago '18        #7
TheLuminousOne  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 27916 27 K  Slaps total: 1623 1 K
So what

2 weeks ago '20        #8
MrDarkCloud  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 5980 5 K  Slaps total: 629 629
 North!!! said
I’m telling y’all...

The motto...

DO NOT ROAD RAGE AND/OR HANG AROUND THESE n*ggaZ SUMMER/SPRING 21!

Hopefully he pulls thru unlike the 1 year old n*ggaZ k*lled last year in Bed Stuy
That movie Unhinged with Russel Crowe opened my eyes to how serious this sh*t is. Even though it was just a movie BUT it speaks to real life cuz that sh*t definitely happens.

I'm sure a lot of us have had them moments on the road where we're ready to risk it all because some idiot cuts in front of you, blows their horn, or whatever. sh*t ain't worth it.

Like I said in the other thread, there are WAY too many crazy a*s people walking around with undiagnosed mental illnesses. Scary world.
+14   

2 weeks ago '06        #9
Hit Em' Up 
Props total: 6670 6 K  Slaps total: 1059 1 K
Another similar incident last month ended up in one car lighting up the passenger door of the other car and k*lling his wife. I don't road rage but I have my moments when people really cross a line. Nowadays I just don't even get mad anymore, one less things to worry about
+5   

2 weeks ago '06        #10
C-MOB 
Props total: 1325 1 K  Slaps total: 145 145
God Bless My City

2 weeks ago '16        #11
Illogic 
Props total: 11001 11 K  Slaps total: 6489 6 K
 fresh3000 said
Terrible...When will the violence stop...we cant be f*ghting ourselves when we at war with others...
Driver probably was flexing. When my love ones in car I be chilling but when I am dolo in in taycan I want all that smoke

2 weeks ago '15        #12
gemini8686  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 27211 27 K  Slaps total: 7415 7 K
When is there gonna be a movement to get these n*ggas the fu*k out of our neighborhoods.

Something has to be done. And no one should be defending it. If you’re a gang member, you go to jail. fu*k it
+9   

2 weeks ago '06        #13
LYTE 
Props total: 20972 20 K  Slaps total: 1915 1 K
Smfh

2 weeks ago '17        #14
Rule 336  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 138644 138 K  Slaps total: 52413 52 K
 fresh3000 said
The funniest part apart this statement is that we k*ll each other everyday on a scales that's like 1000x the scale of these police shootings people cry about on tv. We steal from each other everyday, we put each other down and hate on each other everyday but bx still wants me to believe the white man is the biggest threat to us today. We are our own worst enemies, until we acknowledge that we won't see progress.
+5   

2 weeks ago '11        #15
CrossRoads99 
Props total: 3415 3 K  Slaps total: 443 443
These days we are living in now people.... They back to playing by the wild west rules. Gun-slinging with no regard for life or law. Prayers for the baby hopefully pulls through and can have a shot at a normal life.
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #16
 gemini8686 said
When is there gonna be a movement to get these n*ggas the fu*k out of our neighborhoods.

Something has to be done. And no one should be defending it. If you’re a gang member, you go to jail. fu*k it
There won't be I was told innocent people getting k*lled by their brothers and sisters is just "part of the game" and that police brutality is the biggest threat to our lives.
+3   

2 weeks ago '18        #17
ChrisPartlowFro 
Props total: 25351 25 K  Slaps total: 2744 2 K
Ima fu*k around and move to DuPage or Lake County bruh.
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #18
Illogic 
 gemini8686 said

If no gang members the race would die out sisters only want to mate with criminals

2 weeks ago '17        #19
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 58739 58 K  Slaps total: 15771 15 K
 fresh3000 said
Can’t have war with others when we can’t even get ourselves together
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #20
Castro 10304  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2725 2 K  Slaps total: 252 252
 Illogic said
Driver probably was flexing. When my love ones in car I be chilling but when I am dolo in in taycan I want all that smoke
Need a pic of that taycan or We dont believe You.

2 weeks ago '16        #21
Illogic 
 Castro 10304 said
Need a pic of that taycan or We dont believe You.
lol don’t believe

2 weeks ago '17        #22
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 58739 58 K  Slaps total: 15771 15 K
 gemini8686 said

You would need the definition of a gang.....

Cuz the n*ggas u run with could be considered a gang. They just don’t have the blood/Crip title.

That’s why it’s not a Crime to be a gang member. Or else any street n*gga with 10-15 homeboys would be locked up
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #23
@MR SMOOTH$ 
Props total: 14315 14 K  Slaps total: 1438 1 K
 Rule 336 said
The funniest part apart this statement is that we k*ll each other everyday on a scales that's like 1000x the scale of these police shootings people cry about on tv. We steal from each other everyday, we put each other down and hate on each other everyday but bx still wants me to believe the white man is the biggest threat to us today. We are our own worst enemies, until we acknowledge that we won't see progress.
You sound so dumb

Crime happens regardless ,
You commit crimes in the areas you’re at that goes with any race , religion or creed.

The only difference is we’re held for it in our Justice system

Police / white people aren’t

Now if you want to get into the systemic part that’s a whole other discussion but by your comment you’re not even smart enough to
Understand what that word even means

Accountability shouldn’t sway with what you look like or what you do for a living

Unless you’re saying the more
Privileged you are the less accountability you should be held to
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #24
 @MR SMOOTH$ said
You sound so dumb

Crime happens regardless ,
You commit crimes in the areas you’re at that goes with any race , religion or creed.

The only difference is we’re held for it in our Justice system

Police / white people aren’t

Now if you want to get into the systemic part that’s a whole other discussion but by your comment you’re not even smart enough to
Understand what that word even means

Accountability shouldn’t sway with what you look like or what you do for a living

Unless you’re saying the more
Privileged you are the less accountability you should be held to
I've seen this same statement 100x verbatim. Even if all of what you said is true? Why the fuxk aren't you n*ggas up in arms about a n*gga shooting a fu*king child in the head like you are when the police shoots a n*gga, which statistically speaking, is rare as fu*k. You enabling a*s n*ggas are the worst and are part of the fu*king problem. Next time you quote me say something original and stop posting weak a*s regurgitated talking points. Bu bu but black people k*ll black people and white people k*ll white people. fu*king goof
+4   

2 weeks ago '07        #25
KeepinItTrill 
Props total: 59079 59 K  Slaps total: 4010 4 K
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+129online now  16
EDP445 busted chatting with kids
319 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+54online now  9
Video inside Why Glad Never Gave Chingy Another Interview
113 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  7
They took the swangas off sauce Walka whip & left it sitting on bricks 😯
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+51online now  6
Saweetie does the Milli Vanilli SMFH! (WOAT Performance)
99 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy