Woman Steals Her Family Dog Back From Alleged Dog Thieves!

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 weeks ago '20        #1
388 page views
8 comments

LegendKilla03  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x48
Props total: 55364 55 K  Slaps total: 6568 6 K
Woman Steals Her Family Dog Back From Alleged Dog Thieves!

+5   

best
worst
8 comments

2 weeks ago '08        #2
WarviewVA 
Props total: 1999 1 K  Slaps total: 240 240
+2   

2 weeks ago '05        #3
carden2 
Props total: 4138 4 K  Slaps total: 798 798
That's wild. Stealing people's dog is so fu*ked up. I'd get my boy back for damn sure but you could tell that lady didn't even need an attack dog with her son. She had him on command lol
+5   

2 weeks ago '15        #4
Tobinmont  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 47150 47 K  Slaps total: 2775 2 K
I would fu*k someone up they steal my dog. I would recognize him no matter what too.
+3   

2 weeks ago '17        #5
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 58738 58 K  Slaps total: 15771 15 K
Dude I worked with, his dog just had puppies and some young n*ggas try to steal it while he was at work. They were 16-17

His neighbor catches them tryna jump the gate and pulls a gun on them and tells them to wait for the cops

So he had to decide whether to press charges or not. He just came outta prison himself, so he didn’t wanna do that to the young dudes, but at the same time he wanted to teach the a lesson

I think he ended up pressing charges. Dude was asking us what he should do
+3   

2 weeks ago '05        #6
MidNiteBlues 
Props total: 23179 23 K  Slaps total: 550 550
 PackerTrelli3 said
Dude I worked with, his dog just had puppies and some young n*ggas try to steal it while he was at work. They were 16-17

His neighbor catches them tryna jump the gate and pulls a gun on them and tells them to wait for the cops

So he had to decide whether to press charges or not. He just came outta prison himself, so he didn’t wanna do that to the young dudes, but at the same time he wanted to teach the a lesson

5 mins with them lil n*ggas be a gd middle ground here I think.

Sneaking around and stealing ppl dogs is some straight scumbag sh*t. Gotta be a precursor to other dirtbag sh*t if left unchecked. n*ggas gonna think sh*t is sweet, they don’t deserve to have their life ruined but they can’t be walking away without their a*ses whooped either
+3   

2 weeks ago '07        #7
Damagegadget  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 50183 50 K  Slaps total: 6364 6 K
its amazing that people actually steal dogs... I understand value, and breeding..but as a professional I would never steal another djs equip..knowing what i put into mines ya feel me...that said as I kid I had a border collie..thorough bred..ninja we had that thing for like a month fenced in on a leash, some one def hopped the fence and stole the dog
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #8
Onetrubeing816 
Props total: 4789 4 K  Slaps total: 867 867
 PackerTrelli3 said

Press charges to the fullest of the law....inhave no respect or pity for thieves

2 weeks ago '16        #9
Head Coach 
Props total: 8499 8 K  Slaps total: 805 805
 PackerTrelli3 said

I seen a dog get loose from its owner in a crowded street and these teenage girls scooped it up and ran off

I didn't know them or the real owner but I saw the whole sh*t unfold, kinda fu*ked me up thinking the owners were probly looking for hours or days sad af and these kids was just laughin
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+129online now  17
EDP445 busted chatting with kids
318 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+50online now  9
Saweetie does the Milli Vanilli SMFH! (WOAT Performance)
99 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+53online now  7
Video inside Why Glad Never Gave Chingy Another Interview
113 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  6
They took the swangas off sauce Walka whip & left it sitting on bricks 😯