Life never really changes after high school....it really sets the foundation for your life

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Interesting ...

2 weeks ago '21        #1
740 page views
47 comments

hero  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2367 2 K  Slaps total: 2495 2 K
Life never really changes after high school....it really sets the foundation for your life

Inb4 "you peaked in high school"

As a grown man in my 20s I realized that ppl that are still cool , known, rich or still popular in their 30s and 40s were just as popular in high school. Doesn't mean they was the "coolest" but they were definitely in the social circle in high school to some degree. Even the ones who barely went to school still had some type of relationship with the cool popular n*ggas

The cats that stay in the background that no one knew will never become the popular or successful n*gga . Not in college. Not at work. Not in they first apartment. Not in they neighborhood. Never

Like the wire Says. The king stay the king. Everyone stays who they is.

Im starting to realize that human being are magnets and that at the end of the day you attract what and who you are.

Most of life is ran by high school politics anyway

best
worst
47 comments

2 weeks ago '17        #2
Props total: 18008 18 K  Slaps total: 5460 5 K
Loser.
+8   

2 weeks ago '06        #3
rell923 
Props total: 212 212  Slaps total: 22 22
You must not be aware of any tech, crypto, engineers, scientists or coders. I was in the latter and made it. But those above weren't the coolest. Life just clicked earlier for them.
+6   

2 weeks ago '19        #4
Jwin 
Props total: 2612 2 K  Slaps total: 329 329
I could see this to some degree. It’s a exception to every rule of course. But I’m not surprised how some people I went to school with turned out...
+4   

2 weeks ago '21        #5
hero  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
 rell923 said
You must not be aware of any tech, crypto, engineers, scientists or coders. I was in the latter and made it. But those above weren't the coolest. Life just clicked earlier for them.
I’m talking about success that people find fascinating. I’m sorry to tell you this but those fields pay a lot cause nobody wants to do them or cares about that shot like that. People would rather be an athlete, actor, etc. Sure those jobs are needed but no kids grow and and say I wanna sit in front of a computer all day typing code unless it’s being the CEO of Apple or Tesla. And at the end of the day both Elon Musk and Steve Jobs are good at sales which requires charisma. At the end of the day jobs like that are mostly thankless. And at the end of the day those type of people wind up marrying or giving their earnings so bimbo who could barely graduate high school. Who’s the real winner?

Tom Brady could walk into a room and despite having more money than Elon Musk more people would be interested to talk to him at a VISCERAL level.

2 weeks ago '18        #6
HitmanBeats  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 7927 7 K  Slaps total: 601 601
Using the word "never" automatically makes this false.
+6   

2 weeks ago '21        #7
 HitmanBeats said
Using the word "never" automatically makes this false.
How has life really changed after high school except making your own money. Still same drama. Still the same popularity contest. Still the same dudes dealing drugs, hustling like what happened at the lunch room. Still the same people going in and out of the principals office (courtroom) and getting sent to detention (jail). Still the same bi*ches fu*king everything that moves (Cept now she has like 5 kids). Still the same dudes into athletics and fitness (probably became coaches, personal trainers, professional athletes, etc). Still the same yu gi oh card comic book nerds (excited for a 4 hour justice league movie). The dudes who just had pure charisma/class clowns became celebrities, politicians, salesman, etc. I could go on and on. But high school is literally where you become who you are supposed to be socially. Professionally is another story

2 weeks ago '08        #8
Pyrex  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 10560 10 K  Slaps total: 13433 13 K
Nah, I was always laid back in high school but my drip has evolved exponentially as I've gotten older. I'm wearing designer now, smoking blunts... dancing to the latest rap music on social media. Enjoying my life.

2 weeks ago '21        #9
Oh yeah and most of the people y’all think were nerds were successful too. They made straight A and were in high level programs and went to Ivy League schools. Most of them were even born rich! They weren’t awkward or late bloomers they were just incredibly focused on changing the world at the expense of a normal social life. They been coding since like 3. It’s just that people don’t value that type of sh*t until you get older.
+1   

2 weeks ago '21        #10
 Pyrex said
Nah, I was always laid back in high school but my drip has evolved exponentially as I've gotten older. I'm wearing designer now, smoking blunts... dancing to the latest rap music on social media. Enjoying my life.
Thatís what lame people fail to get. It ainít about the drip. Itís not about the money. Itís not about whether your educated or not. Itís about YOU as a PERSON. Nobody picked on you cause you collected yu gi oh or had no drip. They picked on you cause they thought you as a PERSON were lame. The drip ainít about the outside itís about the inside. Itís why two people can look the exact same wearing the same sh*t but people will gravitate to one more than the other.
+5   

2 weeks ago '07        #11
Tom Masters  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 28955 28 K  Slaps total: 7536 7 K
I’ve worked at jobs and attended college longer than high school.

You are your parents
+1   

2 weeks ago '21        #12
 hostile blak said
I’ve worked at jobs and attended college longer than high school.

You are your parents
College and jobs have the same dynamic as high school, so that statement is null and void.

As far as the you are your parents statement that sh*t is false after you become socialized into your environment. One of my teammates mom and dad is unathletic as hell and fat as sh*t and he's currently in the NFL is he his parents, fu*k no almost the complete opposite because of how he was socialized. I noticed that people who claim to be just like there parents just want somebody to blame for how society treats them.

I would take it even further to say who you are (personality wise) at three years old is who you will be for the rest of your life. People just learn how to hide some aspects of themselves but they never really change.

2 weeks ago '20        #13
Detr0it 
Props total: 1778 1 K  Slaps total: 85 85
You're partially right, but only because what you said applies almost fully to people that still stay in the same places as they did in high school. If you hot in your neighborhood, you have less motivation to bounce. If nobody gives a sh*t about you...well, that's what made so many people move from everywhere else and head down to Atlanta and make something of themselves.
+1   

2 weeks ago '21        #14
 Detr0it said
You're partially right, but only because what you said applies almost fully to people that still stay in the same places as they did in high school. If you hot in your neighborhood, you have less motivation to bounce. If nobody gives a sh*t about you...well, that's what made so many people move from everywhere else and head down to Atlanta and make something of themselves.
How many of those people have actually made something of themselves?

Ive lived in LA (what ATL wants to be) my whole life up until college and nobody respects transplants except other transplants. These people just find other people to pretend with and live a lie on social media to look cool to the people who dissed them in high school. Meanwhile they end up strung out on drugs because they can't cope with the actual reality of their situation and end up moving back home even worse off than they came. Of the one percent that do make it they end up getting chewed up and spit out by the industry because they never learned how to cope with the dark side popularity (rumors, lies, being made fun of, etc.). Look at all these rappers who go crazy and lose it all once they get a little recognition. Most of the people with long lasting fame (who people respect) were popular their whole life and only moved once their popularity started to make it hard to move around normally. The most famous musician to ever live Micheal Jackson was famous his whole life he barely even had a choice in the matter. Thats why I say that at the end of the day you are who you are and people never change just learn how to hide.

Last edited by hero; 04-08-2021 at 12:30 AM..

2 weeks ago '18        #15
Scary Hours 
Props total: 4988 4 K  Slaps total: 574 574
I agree with you to some extent.
+1   

2 weeks ago '20        #16
Camel  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 4537 4 K  Slaps total: 497 497
So just stole this thread from coli?

+2   

2 weeks ago '21        #17
 Camel said
So just stole this thread from coli?

This is the internet. Everything is copied and pasted from somewhere else. I thought it would be cool to discuss on here.

2 weeks ago '17        #18
WHATEVERMAN 
Props total: 13821 13 K  Slaps total: 1361 1 K
 hero said
Iím talking about success that people find fascinating. Iím sorry to tell you this but those fields pay a lot cause nobody wants to do them or cares about that shot like that. People would rather be an athlete, actor, etc. Sure those jobs are needed but no kids grow and and say I wanna sit in front of a computer all day typing code unless itís being the CEO of Apple or Tesla. And at the end of the day both Elon Musk and Steve Jobs are good at sales which requires charisma. At the end of the day jobs like that are mostly thankless. And at the end of the day those type of people wind up marrying or giving their earnings so bimbo who could barely graduate high school. Whoís the real winner?

Tom Brady could walk into a room and despite having more money than Elon Musk more people would be interested to talk to him at a VISCERAL level.
Uhh...what?
+2   

2 weeks ago '21        #19
 WHATEVERMAN said
Uhh...what?
Sorry typo. But you know what I meant.
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #20
WHATEVERMAN 
Props total: 13821 13 K  Slaps total: 1361 1 K
 hero said
Sorry typo. But you know what I meant.
No, I actually don't, that's why I asked. I'm not trying to be a jerk.
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #21
Bruhman fifflow 
Props total: 506 506  Slaps total: 127 127
Hmm agree...

2 weeks ago '21        #22
BigGVD 
Props total: 1742 1 K  Slaps total: 262 262
 hero said
Iím talking about success that people find fascinating. Iím sorry to tell you this but those fields pay a lot cause nobody wants to do them or cares about that shot like that. People would rather be an athlete, actor, etc. Sure those jobs are needed but no kids grow and and say I wanna sit in front of a computer all day typing code unless itís being the CEO of Apple or Tesla. And at the end of the day both Elon Musk and Steve Jobs are good at sales which requires charisma. At the end of the day jobs like that are mostly thankless. And at the end of the day those type of people wind up marrying or giving their earnings so bimbo who could barely graduate high school. Whoís the real winner?

You care too much about what people think

I was known in high school and that sh*t didnít do nothing for me in life besides extend my immaturity for a couple years after high school.

These days, I could give a fu*k about being part of the in crowd. Iím worried about a bag
+1   

2 weeks ago '21        #23
 BigGVD said
You care too much about what people think

I was known in high school and that sh*t didnít do nothing for me in life besides extend my immaturity for a couple years after high school.

These days, I could give a fu*k about being part of the in crowd. Iím worried about a bag
Everybody cares what people think lol.

You worried about a bag for what reason? You want to be cool. Thatís it. Youíre trying to step your game up because you realize your old tricks donít work anymore.

You might have been known but I said ďcoolĒ. for what reason were you known? Were you known because you were immature? Got into trouble a lot? Thatís sh*t matters.

Were you known because you would do anything to be in the in crowd?

The basic premise of what Iím saying is that you who you are. If you worried about a bag then maybe itís not meant for you. Iíve never worried about money my whole life. It just comes to me so easily that Iím damn near wasteful with it. sh*t in high school I was one of the poorest people in my high school but all the rich kids felt I was rich so I got to kick it with them. The broke n*ggas thought I was spoiled even though they had more money and fresher clothes than me.

You are who you are the only people who donít
want to face that fact are the people who ainít happy with were they are in life.

2 weeks ago '06        #24
king kum  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 5428 5 K  Slaps total: 1374 1 K
 hero said
Inb4 "you peaked in high school"

As a grown man in my 20s I realized that ppl that are still cool , known, rich or still popular in their 30s and 40s were just as popular in high school. Doesn't mean they was the "coolest" but they were definitely in the social circle in high school to some degree. Even the ones who barely went to school still had some type of relationship with the cool popular n*ggas

The cats that stay in the background that no one knew will never become the popular or successful n*gga . Not in college. Not at work. Not in they first apartment. Not in they neighborhood. Never

Like the wire Says. The king stay the king. Everyone stays who they is.

Im starting to realize that human being are magnets and that at the end of the day you attract what and who you are.

Most of life is ran by high school politics anyway
I stayed high in high skool so I don't wanna understand you
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #25
Tom Masters  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 28955 28 K  Slaps total: 7536 7 K
 hero said
College and jobs have the same dynamic as high school, so that statement is null and void.

As far as the you are your parents statement that sh*t is false after you become socialized into your environment. One of my teammates mom and dad is unathletic as hell and fat as sh*t and he's currently in the NFL is he his parents, fu*k no almost the complete opposite because of how he was socialized. I noticed that people who claim to be just like there parents just want somebody to blame for how society treats them.

I would take it even further to say who you are (personality wise) at three years old is who you will be for the rest of your life. People just learn how to hide some aspects of themselves but they never really change.
Being athletic has nothing to do with your bodyÖ but your friend wonít tell you that.

You are your parents, who your parents were are who you are, unless you change it. But youíre still going to be your parents because your parents are their parents.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+128online now  14
EDP445 busted chatting with kids
317 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+53online now  11
Video inside Why Glad Never Gave Chingy Another Interview
113 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+50online now  5
Saweetie does the Milli Vanilli SMFH! (WOAT Performance)
99 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  4
They took the swangas off sauce Walka whip & left it sitting on bricks 😯
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy