Woman Explains Why More & More Women Are Starting To Support Kevin Samuels

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 weeks ago '18        #1
6783 page views
180 comments

FireBeats  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 60950 60 K  Slaps total: 13682 13 K
Woman Explains Why More & More Women Are Starting To Support Kevin Samuels

That Sista Preaching!

+65   

best
worst
180 comments

2 weeks ago '20        #2
KG Da Gawd 
Props total: 5702 5 K  Slaps total: 1962 1 K
Kevin Samuels is saving manhood and womanhood. Everything Tariq could've been if he wasnt so damn goofy.
+88   

2 weeks ago '18        #3
onelastyme 
Props total: 7318 7 K  Slaps total: 2059 2 K
 KG Da Gawd said
Kevin Samuels is saving manhood and womanhood. Everything Tariq could've been if he wasnt so damn goofy.

Relax everybody gotta be themselves and play their part otherwise you get scammers like BLM running off with unaccounted for millions. A street n*gga was never going to be accepted by the masses in this era, without his humor he wouldn't have got as far as he has.
+42   

2 weeks ago '18        #4
FireBeats  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21 OP
 onelastyme said
Relax everybody gotta be themselves and play their part otherwise you get scammers like BLM running off with unaccounted for millions. A street n*gga was never going to be accepted by the masses in this era, without his humor he wouldn't have got as far as he has.
That's true. Tariq had to be funny and use his personality to be likeable. If not they would have labeled him a Pimp and a Thug and been took him out. But he is likeable, so he has finessed his way into where he is. Smart brotha
+29   

2 weeks ago '06        #5
soso24  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 51949 51 K  Slaps total: 6643 6 K
Kev outchea doin the Lord's work...
+50   

2 weeks ago '11        #6
BaseWhitaker 
Props total: 20346 20 K  Slaps total: 2297 2 K
There’s gullible women everywhere, every bit as common as dumbass n*ggas.
+52   

2 weeks ago '18        #7
ragereal 
Props total: 1867 1 K  Slaps total: 1273 1 K
because some people have low self esteem. sad part is they are gonna listen to him, and still not be married because they havent figured out that the men they are trying so desperately to impress do not value marriage. so everything they do or say will be pointless. i bet the woman in this video is not married.
+23   

2 weeks ago '04        #8
Ace2125  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 4764 4 K  Slaps total: 768 768
 KG Da Gawd said
You sound goofy. What is Kevin Samuel or any male dating coach without mack lessons ? What about hidden colors series that changed lives around the world? Yall are some clowns man

2 weeks ago '18        #9
 ragereal said
because some people have low self esteem. sad part is they are gonna listen to him, and still not be married because they havent figured out that the men they are trying so desperately to impress do not value marriage. so everything they do or say will be pointless. i bet the woman in this video is not married.
Women that wanna get married or have better relationships with men, listen to Kevin Samuels.
+23   

2 weeks ago '18        #10
sysmbx 
Props total: 5197 5 K  Slaps total: 3655 3 K
Only reason they listen to Kevin Samuels is because he NEVER talks about racism and white supremacy

Just relationships

And black women hate listening about racism and race in general, too big ideas for them and anti blackness within white supremacy is why they hate dealing with guys like Tariq and Umar who say pretty much exactly the same sh*t

But black women and females in general eat up relationship chatty patty tea talk

And that's also why I don't really give a sh*t about kevin samuels as a pro black male
+29   

2 weeks ago '14        #11
Gotti Pippen 
Props total: 47052 47 K  Slaps total: 1874 1 K
Couldn’t pass the 6 seconds mark.

It’s usually father-less women that allow this or any n*gga to speak to them the way Kevin does.
+19   

2 weeks ago '14        #12
Oceans 
Props total: 8959 8 K  Slaps total: 1754 1 K
 sysmbx said
Only reason they listen to Kevin Samuels is because he NEVER talks about racism and white supremacy

Just relationships

And black women hate listening about racism and race in general, too big ideas for them and anti blackness within white supremacy is why they hate dealing with guys like Tariq and Umar who say pretty much exactly the same sh*t

But black women and females in general eat up relationship chatty patty tea talk

And that's also why I don't really give a sh*t about kevin samuels as a pro black male
nah if anything they love to talk about race and racism
+12   

2 weeks ago '14        #13
Oceans 
Props total: 8959 8 K  Slaps total: 1754 1 K
Kevin samuels straight dissin men too , but bx members dont realize it
+46   

2 weeks ago '20        #14
SaladCollector 
Props total: 3982 3 K  Slaps total: 241 241
 Gotti Pippen said

It’s usually father-less women that allow this or any n*gga to speak to them the way Kevin does.

He bashes men too . He seems pretty fair to me
+20   

2 weeks ago '18        #15
sysmbx 
Y'all

You can tell she listens to Tariq Nasheed HARD

listen to her voice from like 8:19-8:29 and tell me she don't sound like his TWIN VOICE WISE... ESPECIALLY THE WAY SHE SAID THE WORD "BULLsh*t"

I legit looked up from my screen when that voice sounded that familiar LMAO
+5   

2 weeks ago '14        #16
longliverick 
Props total: 10041 10 K  Slaps total: 5444 5 K
She’s the ghetto ratchet version of Dr Helen Smith

2 weeks ago '17        #17
Rule 336  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 138644 138 K  Slaps total: 52413 52 K
Bx hates everybody. Everybody has a niche and Kevin has found his. I have no idea why y'all hate dude. I like some of his views sometimes, other times I don't but at the end of the day mans is just giving out advice in his own way. No need to hate dude or the people who listen to him for that.
+45   

2 weeks ago '20        #18
SaladCollector 
I like kevin but I have low expectations. I don’t expect him to save the black family but hopefully he can inspire more bw to hit the gym. I’ve seen so many women in general say they started going to the gym more frequently or plan to because of his videos. And it’s Not only black women but recently I’ve been feeling like so many women are obese nowadays trying to pass it off as THICK .
+38   

2 weeks ago '18        #19
sysmbx 
 Oceans said
nah if anything they love to talk about race and racism
They love to complain about racism

Big difference

They don't like to talk about how racism has affected Black women and the black family

Go to BLM rally full of these "political" black girls. They want to talk about the material goods they lost due to racism, but try to talk to them about white supremacy in context of what it's done to black women and our social gender dynamics and they'll think you're the oppressor on some "black men are the white men of the black community"

I'm not speaking this lightly
+29   

2 weeks ago '20        #20
SaladCollector 
 sysmbx said
Y'all

You can tell she listens to Tariq Nasheed HARD

listen to her voice from like 8:19-8:29 and tell me she don't sound like his TWIN VOICE WISE... ESPECIALLY THE WAY SHE SAID THE WORD "BULLsh*t"

I legit looked up from my screen when that voice sounded that familiar LMAO
I’ve seen some of her videos scrolling through Twitter . Although I’ve never heard her mention him she talks about a lot of similar topics so I would bet she does view him
+2   

2 weeks ago '13        #21
uoeno  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 46191 46 K  Slaps total: 9341 9 K
before i watch ... more and more women from where exactly ?

2 weeks ago '18        #22
 Gotti Pippen said

Actually a father would speak to his daughter like this, in a stern and direct way with truth.

Have you seen how Black Women speak to Black Men? You think the way Black Women speak to Black Men in general is with respect? And you complaining about Kevin Samuels and how he talks to women?

Man you a simp! Go cry to ya mama
+19   

2 weeks ago '05        #23
neworleansavior 
Props total: 387 387  Slaps total: 96 96
Kevin Samuels gets the people going. Love him or hate him, he is going to make you feel a way.
+7   

2 weeks ago '05        #24
slim_d20 
Props total: 12819 12 K  Slaps total: 4109 4 K
 KG Da Gawd said
Tariq being goofy has nothing to do with it because Kevin Samuels is goofy too. At the end of the day, most people want to be happy in a fully functional family structure, which is what KS promotes.

Tariq is just an a**hole and most other men don't like him. He's also a liar. Most successful men aren't trying to waste time and money "macking" and being fake pro black.
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #25
 neworleansavior said
Kevin Samuels gets the people going. Love him or hate him, he is going to make you feel a way.
Well most people can't handle the truth about themselves. So will definitely make a lot of folks feel a way
+9   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+129online now  14
EDP445 busted chatting with kids
319 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+54online now  11
Video inside Why Glad Never Gave Chingy Another Interview