Pit bull attempts attack on Clydesdale

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+33  94
96 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 weeks ago '08        #1
7373 page views
270 comments

jmack26  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 2356 2 K  Slaps total: 246 246
Pit bull attempts attack on Clydesdale

*****UPDATE****

Last edited by jmack26; 04-07-2021 at 08:41 AM..
+44   

best
worst
270 comments

2 weeks ago '16        #2
Proveone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 61851 61 K  Slaps total: 3764 3 K
People are so weird and scary when it comes to dogs. I presume the white lady is the owner and fu*k her for not being a*sertive enough for the dog she owns. But then like 4 grown a*s men just standing they're looking lost. It's got a collar grab the fu*king collar and pick the dog up.

+68   

2 weeks ago '08        #3
jmack26  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5 OP
Props total: 2356 2 K  Slaps total: 246 246
It's got a collar grab the fu*king collar and pick the dog up.

+149   

2 weeks ago '16        #4
BobbiHeadRagTop  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 72146 72 K  Slaps total: 3575 3 K
That last kick tho Rover knew what time it was
+186   

2 weeks ago '15        #5
Tully Blanchard 
Props total: 118396 118 K  Slaps total: 5305 5 K
 BobbiHeadRagTop said
That last kick tho Rover knew what time it was
That Clydesdale wasn’t going said fu*k y’all rep
+68   

2 weeks ago '16        #6
Onetrubeing816 
Props total: 4767 4 K  Slaps total: 861 861
Yep that dog learned that day...why they mad at the horse ???? If you can't handle your dog that's on you. I have a 130lb cane corso male and he knows at all times who the pack leader is but I don't walk him without a strong grip on the leash and I'm fully aware of my surroundings.

Last edited by Onetrubeing816; 04-06-2021 at 09:52 PM..
+89   

2 weeks ago '20        #7
MrDarkCloud  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 5950 5 K  Slaps total: 627 627
Pits are WOAT dog breed.

Glad horse kicked the sh*t out of that little demon.
+114   

2 weeks ago '16        #8
Onetrubeing816 
 Proveone said
People are so weird and scary when it comes to dogs. I presume the white lady is the owner and fu*k her for not being a*sertive enough for the dog she owns. But then like 4 grown a*s men just standing they're looking lost. It's got a collar grab the fu*king collar and pick the dog up.

Bro that ain't my dog I ain't grabbing it fu*k that. That's all on the dog owner that's all their fault and should be charged .....they have leash laws for a reason.
+122   

2 weeks ago '16        #9
Proveone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 61851 61 K  Slaps total: 3764 3 K
 Onetrubeing816 said
Bro that ain't my dog I ain't grabbing it fu*k that. That's all on the dog owner that's all their fault and should be charged .....they have leash laws for a reason.
You do you, if I'm they're in grabbing the dog, so those kids ain't gotta see it get its head caved in.

2 weeks ago '16        #10
Onetrubeing816 
 Proveone said
You do you, if I'm they're in grabbing the dog, so those kids ain't gotta see it get its head caved in.
Shot better the dog then the kids....either getting bit by a loose dog or that monster of a horse running off full speed out of fright ....that woman with reins don't have thr strength if that horse jerks.....man that's why I don't fu*k with horses at all.

My ex had horses and her step dad asked me to help him feed them one summer day and I told him straight out nope I don't do that. He was all mad but he continued to fees them and give them water and his dumb a*s went behind the stud and he kicked the sh*t outnof that man...I just called for my girl to help him and they came running ....they all were mad at me but sh*t ....I wasn't the one getting kicked his dumb a*s was....I weighed like 175 at the time that motherfu*ker would have turned me into a piece of broccoli.
+106   

2 weeks ago '04        #11
NAKHI ALLAH 
Props total: 16232 16 K  Slaps total: 1339 1 K
Yea rover learned a lesson that day
+12   

2 weeks ago '17        #12
andsam 
Props total: 1464 1 K  Slaps total: 147 147
Lmao at the dude slap the dog with a spatula (or whatever that is)

Why all the hu eye people crying and hollering for? Horse stomps out dog 9 out of 9 times.
+56   

2 weeks ago '06        #13
imthatinfamous 
Props total: 21717 21 K  Slaps total: 6699 6 K
Stupid dog, retarded owners.

I don't understand how people don't properly train their dogs.

When I got my beagle everyone was warning me that "when a beagle catches a scent he won't listen to you." My boy be catching scents everyday and comes right the fu*k back when he hears my command.

I had a Chow Chow (RIP Purp ) 85 fu*ken pounds never left my side.
+50   

2 weeks ago '17        #14
bossflossy 
Props total: 4724 4 K  Slaps total: 388 388
 andsam said
Lmao at the dude slap the dog with a spatula (or whatever that is)

Why all the hu eye people crying and hollering for? Horse stomps out dog 9 out of 9 times.
Iím wondering why dude just happened to have a spatula
+28   

2 weeks ago '04        #15
7twelve 
Props total: 28842 28 K  Slaps total: 7171 7 K
 jmack26 said

thats what the dog get. horse should of crushed its skull. dumb a*s dog and dumbass dog owner for not being in control of their dog

at the people mad at the horse

at the guy swatting dog with a newspaper
+22   

2 weeks ago '05        #16
BadIntentionz 
Props total: 3910 3 K  Slaps total: 1025 1 K
Pitbulls can be good dogs with good owners problem is that a lot of pit bulls have stupid owners
And it's because of those stupid owners that we have a lot of pit bull attack videos online
I can only imagine how many more pitbull attacks happened that were not filmed and are not online
Some people shouldn't be pet owners
+26   

2 weeks ago '20        #17
garrywithtwors 
Props total: 8587 8 K  Slaps total: 717 717
 Proveone said

Grab a pitbull by the collar? My n*gga you the fu*kin dog whisperer

But naw I might Adam Vinateri that mufu*ka all the way to the back of the endzone though

+53   

2 weeks ago '04        #18
7twelve 
Props total: 28842 28 K  Slaps total: 7171 7 K
 Onetrubeing816 said
Shot better the dog then the kids....either getting bit by a loose dog or that monster of a horse running off full speed out of fright ....that woman with reins don't have thr strength if that horse jerks.....man that's why I don't fu*k with horses at all.

My ex had horses and her step dad asked me to help him feed them one summer day and I told him straight out nope I don't do that. He was all mad but he continued to fees them and give them water and his dumb a*s went behind the stud and he kicked the sh*t outnof that man...I just called for my girl to help him and they came running ....they all were mad at me but sh*t ....I wasn't the one getting kicked his dumb a*s was....I weighed like 175 at the time that motherfu*ker would have turned me into a piece of broccoli.
right, i rode one as a kid and the horse behind was messing with my horse a*s and my horse kicked back and i got scared as hell. told the trainer in front...yoooo get me off.

same with a cow, i got a boy with cows for milk and a bull for insemination. i aint going near nan one
+8   

2 weeks ago '04        #19
thegod 
Props total: 6752 6 K  Slaps total: 247 247
 Proveone said

Why would someone grab a dog, let alone a pit, who is in a aggravated state, if it ainít their dog, and they see the owner canít control it? That would be stupid. It wasnít attacking a person.

Iím not grabbing a dog if itís not attacking a human. fu*k I care if a dog picked a f*ght with a horse and gets itís head kicked in lol. Iím not risking getting bit over that.
+55   

2 weeks ago '15        #20
Spawn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 63367 63 K  Slaps total: 5597 5 K
 bossflossy said
Iím wondering why dude just happened to have a spatula
I feel sorry for you brother that you don't know why he would have a spatula at a park.

On topic, I hate seeing videos where the owner is just sitting there not even trying to grab their dog. If I was beating the sh*t outta ya dog you'd sure run in full speed then.

Idiot owners, frail motherfu*kers should not have big dogs at all especially pitbulls.
+39   

2 weeks ago '20        #21
garrywithtwors 
Props total: 8587 8 K  Slaps total: 717 717
 Spawn said
I feel sorry for you brother that you don't know why he would have a spatula at a park.

On topic, I hate seeing videos where the owner is just sitting there not even trying to grab their dog. If I was beating the sh*t outta ya dog you'd sure run in full speed then.

Idiot owners, frail motherfu*kers should not have big dogs at all especially pitbulls.
+37   

2 weeks ago '18        #22
shooter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 31516 31 K  Slaps total: 3039 3 K
How about we stop calling every single dogmrhat attacks somebody or something a pitbull. That dog could be any of 10 breeds or most likely a mut.
+5   

2 weeks ago '11        #23
PhantomRaviolis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3999 3 K  Slaps total: 682 682
 Proveone said

Man fu*k that dog and fu*k that horse

im not risking my life to save either of em
+12   

2 weeks ago '11        #24
RileyEsco 
Props total: 52604 52 K  Slaps total: 413 413

It was A-Town stompin' the fu*k out that dog.

Can't stand owners like that. Control ya' mutt.
+48   

2 weeks ago '15        #25
majorpain1963 
Props total: 8949 8 K  Slaps total: 838 838
 MrDarkCloud said
Pits are WOAT dog breed.

Glad horse kicked the sh*t out of that little demon.
Horse:

+9   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  15
Video inside How is NOBODY talking about this movie?
62 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  11
Boskoe vs Gonzoe boxing f*ght goes down today... battle of the noses
50 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  10
Image(s) inside Apr 16 - Man who smoked weed in Nevada now faces years in prison in Du..
97 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+128online now  7
Video inside Put your phone down
113 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy