Cancel Culture Hits Xzibit - His Napalm Weed Brand Is Being Called “Racist”

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 weeks ago '19        #1
5787 page views
178 comments

ITL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 2350 2 K  Slaps total: 267 267
Cancel Culture Hits Xzibit - His Napalm Weed Brand Is Being Called “Racist”

visit this link https://www.instagram.com .. =1egkrevu2mf2j

XZIBIT
'NAPALM' WEED COMPANY YANKED FROM DISPENSARY ...
Customers Call it Racist

Xzibit is learning a hard lesson about the rules of engagement when it comes to selling weed, and rule #1 seems to be ... don't name your company after a chemical weapon.

The rapper/entrepreneur's company -- Napalm Cannabis -- has been dragged online because its name is a sore reminder of a chemical agent that was used in firebombs during the Vietnam War ... firebombs that k*lled and maimed innocent citizens, including the little girl whose photo became a symbol of the horror of the United States' involvement in the war.

Napalm was also used against Japan in WWII. Its use on civilians was banned internationally in 1980 by the U.N.

Customers were deeply offended by the name, not to mention one product in particular -- a pre-rolled joint known as "The Grenade." Seems people didn't like the cavalier reference to deadly weapons of war.

As Asian hate crimes are on the rise ... the name conjures up images that should not be celebrated.

As for how this product line could even make its way to digital shelves in the first place -- Higher Path is chalking it up to ignorance and a lack of diversity. HP says, "As an entirely-white marketing team that lacks knowledge or trauma surrounding this weapon, we didn’t realize how violent and ignorant it was to promote such a brand/product. That’s on us." Fact is ... plenty of white people also knew the misery napalm caused.

Xzibit attempted to explain his rationale, saying it wasn't his intention to co-sign on the harm napalm has inflicted on the Asian community ... it was simply a play on an old album of his of the same name. It's unclear if he plans to roll out a name change for his weed biz.

visit this link https://www.tmz.com/2021/ .. nsary-grenade/
+3   

best
worst
178 comments

2 weeks ago '04        #2
youngmic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 77567 77 K  Slaps total: 6568 6 K

+43   

2 weeks ago '09        #3
messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x61
Props total: 218868 218 K  Slaps total: 24626 24 K
99% chance @ or @ filed the complaints
+104   

2 weeks ago '15        #4
6Fraud  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 64653 64 K  Slaps total: 21088 21 K
Man what
+63   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '11        #5
Inspires  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 37507 37 K  Slaps total: 3139 3 K
time to rebrand the whole sh*t now.
+10   

2 weeks ago '15        #6
GrgeClrk  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 55469 55 K  Slaps total: 10686 10 K
It’s pretty insane that people can just throw sh*t like this out there and the dispensaries withdraw the product from sale out of fear of being “cancelled”.

Xzibit didn’t call his weed brand “Napalm” to celebrate America k*lling Japanese and Vietnamese people during wars. I thought this went without saying, but clearly not.

Xzibit dropped an album called “Weapons of Mass Destruction” in 2004

Xzibit then dropped a follow up album in 2012 called “Napalm” which continued the theme of weaponised governments

Xzibit named his weed brand “Napalm” because people would a*sociate it with his 2012 album and because the name is a clever double entendre for a weed brand. He even uses the exact same logo for the weed brand as he did for his 2012 album (note the flame):

The people implying that it’s a racist name are racists themselves for making an a*sociation and a*sumption based on race which has nothing to do with the name or branding of Napalm as a weed company.

Why the fu*k does everyone on the internet automatically have a voice when it comes to cancelling pointless sh*t for no reason, but turn a blind eye when it comes to challenging important sh*t?

Last edited by GrgeClrk; 04-06-2021 at 03:10 PM..
+188   

2 weeks ago '04        #7
NAKHI ALLAH 
Props total: 16283 16 K  Slaps total: 1349 1 K
This cancel culture needs to stop
+81   

2 weeks ago '11        #8
Sinamatik CFR  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 41973 41 K  Slaps total: 4019 4 K
i bet the same bi*ch a*s n*ggas smoke Napalm OG though...
+26   

2 weeks ago '11        #9
 GrgeClrk said
It’s pretty insane that people can just throw sh*t like this out there and the dispensaries withdraw the product from sale out of fear of being “cancelled”.

Xzibit didn’t call his weed brand “Napalm” to celebrate America k*lling Japanese and Vietnamese people during wars. I thought this went without saying, but clearly not.

Xzibit dropped an album called “Weapons of Mass Destruction” in 2004

Xzibit then dropped a follow up album in 2012 called “Napalm” which continued the theme of weaponised governments

Xzibit named his weed brand “Napalm” because people would a*sociate it with his 2012 album and because the name is a clever double entendre for a weed brand. He even uses the exact same logo for the weed brand as he did for his 2012 album (note the flame):

The people implying that it’s a racist name are racists themselves for making an a*sociation and a*sumption based on race which has nothing to do with the name or branding of Napalm as a weed company.

Why the fu*k does everyone on the internet automatically have a voice when it comes to cancelling pointless sh*t for no reason, but turn a blind eye when it comes to challenging important sh*t?
thats fu*ked up, because his packaging is pretty creative from the grenade pic above... a n*gga can't have sh*t!
+49   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '20        #10
Gen Anti Fruit  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 44594 44 K  Slaps total: 2280 2 K
This is bullsh*t. I wish we could go and cancel some of the things these cancel kings love for stupid reasons and see how they feel.

This is definitely up there with some of the dumbest sh*t I have heard all month.
+22   

2 weeks ago '09        #11
LOONATIK  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 32830 32 K  Slaps total: 4301 4 K
They are doing this on purpose, another plot to keep n*ggas at bay, they tryna flip this fake a*s Asian hate sh*t onto n*ggas and shut sh*t down, stop money, etc
+64   

2 weeks ago '13        #12
Commission 
Props total: 88760 88 K  Slaps total: 15056 15 K
Everyone is getting into the cannabis industry
+3   

2 weeks ago '19        #13
Okka  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 7911 7 K  Slaps total: 475 475
 NAKHI ALLAH said
This cancel culture needs to stop
Yeah, sh*t is ridiculous. fu*k all this nonsense.
+13   

2 weeks ago '04        #14
Tic Toc 
Props total: 9425 9 K  Slaps total: 814 814
 Sinamatik CFR said
thats fu*ked up, because his packaging is pretty creative from the grenade pic above... a n*gga can't have sh*t!
that's what I was going to say... that sh*t looks dope!
+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #15
GrgeClrk  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 55469 55 K  Slaps total: 10686 10 K
 Sinamatik CFR said
Facts. I’d argue that the people calling for the cancellation of Napalm are themselves being racist towards Xzibit for fu*king up his bag for no legitimate reason
+10   

2 weeks ago '19        #16
aaf192020 
Props total: 16267 16 K  Slaps total: 1044 1 K
But napalm exposure k*lled US soldiers too. I could see if he named it gook smoke but napalm is what it is. That's like cancelling the word nuke or some sh*t.

Nuke sounds more offensive especially since were the only country to use and we did it when the war was basically over on a country that was ready to concede.

People are really on some bs. You don't even smoke weed why do you care about dispensary weed? That's 3 degrees of separation between you and your "oppression".
+32   

2 weeks ago '11        #17
 GrgeClrk said
Facts. I’d argue that the people calling for the cancellation of Napalm are themselves being racist towards Xzibit for fu*king up his bag for no legitimate reason
it sounds like it might be politics of the legal weed game trying to pull a stunt to shut him out of gettin money... i'm watching BReal Podcast, he said it was a "group" who bussed the move, likely some n*ggas gettin scared of celebs entering the mainstream game.
+7   

2 weeks ago '16        #18
Hoggystyle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 66786 66 K  Slaps total: 7682 7 K
These bi*ches always trynna knock a n*ggas hustle foh
+16   

2 weeks ago '06        #19
Bilal  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 142291 142 K  Slaps total: 14887 14 K
I'm sick of these fu*king sensitive a*s people.

Napalm is a dope a*s album too.
+17   

2 weeks ago '19        #20
GetYaCoinsKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 37202 37 K  Slaps total: 7040 7 K
 Sinamatik CFR said
it sounds like it might be politics of the legal weed game trying to pull a stunt to shut him out of gettin money... i'm watching BReal Podcast, he said it was a "group" who bussed the move, likely some n*ggas gettin scared of celebs entering the mainstream game.
This.

Those weed conglomerates are throwing money at everything that moves, Can't stand these mfs to keep it a buck.
+3   

2 weeks ago '19        #21
Okka  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 7911 7 K  Slaps total: 475 475
 Bilal said
I'm sick of these fu*king sensitive a*s people.

Napalm is a dope a*s album too.
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #22
Scorpz 
Props total: 49011 49 K  Slaps total: 3829 3 K
Just rename that sh*t into like Xzibit A, B, or C according the grade of bud..
+22   

2 weeks ago '11        #23
 GetYaCoinsKing said
This.

Those weed conglomerates are throwing money at everything that moves, Can't stand these mfs to keep it a buck.
i can imagine... the blk markets here in NJ/NYC are still gonna be legit, especially after the legal taxation comes into play and a $65 1/4 becomes $110 once the transaction at the register is done...

2 weeks ago '19        #24
GetYaCoinsKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 37202 37 K  Slaps total: 7040 7 K
 Sinamatik CFR said
i can imagine... the blk markets here in NJ/NYC are still gonna be legit, especially after the legal taxation comes into play and a $65 1/4 becomes $110 once the transaction at the register is done...
It will be.

Here in Vegas dispensaries were charging out the a*s during the first year while they rode the wave, The illegal market was BOOMING; Personally i will only buy edibles/carts from dispos as far as flower goes i'll get that anywhere else.
+5   

2 weeks ago '15        #25
Bankrolly 
Props total: 619 619  Slaps total: 157 157
Man they out here cancelling the wrong sh*t.
Cancel some weed because it sound like weapons OUR COUNTRY used on others.
Cancel the COUNTRY bih.
Asians HATE Black People just as much as white people.
But Stop Asian Hate
+11   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+20online now  19
Article inside Safemoon
381 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+63online now  14
Kobe’s Nike Deals are over...?
105 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  12
Article inside 4/20 DOGE Coin run -
323 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+57online now  8
OT EDP445 is getting exposed live as we speak (100% confi..
512 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy