How to Make & Keep ALOT of Money in Crypto

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section guap

2 weeks ago '16        #1
4034 page views
81 comments

MulaAve  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 12621 12 K  Slaps total: 1396 1 K
How to Make & Keep ALOT of Money in Crypto

There's a lot of us in Crypto who may know this already but I'm sure a lot of us don't. And if you're not in Crypto, you're missing out but these points will help you when you eventually get in.

It's alt season and a lot of coins are making us a lot of money but keep the following in mind to make sure you keep your money and not lose it.

- In lev trading use leverage below 10x.
- Always move Stop Loss to breakeven or profits when trade goes up 2%.
- Don't hesitate to take profits, there will be always another trade.
- Do not FOMO into trades.
- If buying the top, be prepared to HODL for a while
- Hold 80-90% of portfolio in spot bags
- Don't jump your money from one coin to another just because the coin u have didn't pump yet.
- HOLD your coin and stay patient until it booms
- Never FOMO into a pumped coin.
- Sometimes sitting on your hands is better than making a move
- Buy the dips whenever it happens.
- Don't gamble away all money in the futures.
- Move profits from futures to spot bags.
- Don't spread yourself too thin. make concentrated investments.
- When your coins pump hard take atleast Initial investment out.

TLDR:

- LOW LEVERAGE
- Secure profits, you'll never go broke taking profit.
- Coins are like females. If a coin has been pumped hard already, don't fomo in, there will always be a better trade.
- FOMOing into a pumped coin is like playing step daddy, you need to be in it for the long haul for it to be worth your while.
- Be patient, your coin will get a turn.
- A $1,000 portfolio has no business holding 5 coins. A $10,000 portfolio has no business holding 10 coins. Have conviction and believe in what you're investing in. You don't build wealth spreading yourself in, you preserve it.
+51   

best
worst
81 comments

2 weeks ago '20        #2
garrywithtwors 
Props total: 8753 8 K  Slaps total: 727 727
Great advice here. But wtf is a spot bag? I'm super square

+11   

2 weeks ago '16        #3
MulaAve  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3 OP
 garrywithtwors said
Great advice here. But wtf is a spot bag? I'm super square

Spot is when you're using your money to buy and aren't borrowing

99% chance if you don't know the difference between spot and margin/futures you're trading spot.

Spot is safest
+12   

2 weeks ago '20        #4
garrywithtwors 
 MulaAve said
Spot is when you're using your money to buy and aren't borrowing

99% chance if you don't know the difference between spot and margin/futures you're trading spot.

Spot is safest
Oh I know what you mean. I thought "spot bag" was a term for some different sorta wallet I'm an idiot

I still haven't tried fu*kin around with crypto derivatives but I might have to give it a whirl. I'm a DCA fiend myself. Super hodler
+4   

2 weeks ago '18        #5
Losantana16x3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 18229 18 K  Slaps total: 2960 2 K
Good sh*t op. I always find it interesting that most folks don't discuss what not to do. You are the type that gets my full attention. I've list over 15k in crypto and just now making it back, big. I watch spreads these days for sale signs, Look at historicals. Thanks for making a down to earth thread
+14   

2 weeks ago '07        #6
ericsupreme 
Props total: 892 892  Slaps total: 171 171
if someone uses the word cryptop run for the hills. they are all centralized sh*tcoins. bitcoin is the real deal. look up everything mickael saylor and read the bitcoin standard for starters.

2 weeks ago '16        #7
 garrywithtwors said
Oh I know what you mean. I thought "spot bag" was a term for some different sorta wallet I'm an idiot

I still haven't tried fu*kin around with crypto derivatives but I might have to give it a whirl. I'm a DCA fiend myself. Super hodler
be careful I wouldn't even do it tbh. I'd be 3x richer if I just held all my coins in spot.

Messing with leverage you can be right on a trade and still lose your money. Made it back but I started today in a $500 whole cuz I got invest Vechain yesterday and it dipped. I'm up on Vechain now ..
+2   

2 weeks ago '20        #8
garrywithtwors 
 MulaAve said
be careful I wouldn't even do it tbh. I'd be 3x richer if I just held all my coins in spot.

Messing with leverage you can be right on a trade and still lose your money. Made it back but I started today in a $500 whole cuz I got invest Vechain yesterday and it dipped. I'm up on Vechain now ..
I'm only experienced with leverage and margins cause I used to dabble in forex. I was super strict on my trading too. I might fu*k around with some bit futures

+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #9
 ericsupreme said
if someone uses the word cryptop run for the hills. they are all centralized sh*tcoins. bitcoin is the real deal. look up everything mickael saylor and read the bitcoin standard for starters.
Oh please, you're not in this for the tech so stop the fronting, you're in bitcoin to make money.

By the time bitcoin moves 5% our "sh*tcoins" done already ran up 50% and we investing those profits in bitcoin at the end of the day, so who really winning?

We can have the same amount of bitcoin today, I promise you by the time September/October comes around and I'm only in BTC, I'll have 5x the bitcoin you have
+5   

2 weeks ago '07        #10
ericsupreme 
 MulaAve said
Oh please, you're not in this for the tech so stop the fronting, you're in bitcoin to make money.

By the time bitcoin moves 5% our "sh*tcoins" done already ran up 50% and we investing those profits in bitcoin at the end of the day, so who really winning?

We can have the same amount of bitcoin today, I promise you by the time September/October comes around and I'm only in BTC, I'll have 5x the bitcoin you have
lmao sept/oct small time trader thinking. again go watch any michael saylor interview and/or read the bitcoin standard and get back with me. trust me i get it . i was a sh*tcoiner before too, you wont' have sh*t bc for a decade straight bitcoin is up 200% a year and the 2nd best performing (legal) a*set in the world including all sh*tcoins COMBINED ain't even close. my dude.
+3   

2 weeks ago '16        #11
 ericsupreme said
lmao sept/oct small time trader thinking. again go watch any michael saylor interview and/or read the bitcoin standard and get back with me. trust me i get it . i was a sh*tcoiner before too, you wont' have sh*t bc for a decade straight bitcoin is up 200% a year and the 2nd best performing (legal) a*set in the world including all sh*tcoins COMBINED ain't even close. my dude.
Bro you know it’s a bull market right?

Why would I keep my money in bitcoin during alt season. Bitcoin dominance has been going down for a reason.

You’re a bitcoin maximalist. Ain’t no reasoning with y’all.

All I know is my portfolio has outperformed bitcoin since I’ve been investing, and that works for me. Do what works for you.
+5   

2 weeks ago '07        #12
ericsupreme 
 MulaAve said

just in case you think im bullsh*tting sept oct lmao

+6   

2 weeks ago '07        #13
ericsupreme 
 MulaAve said
Bro you know it’s a bull market right?

Why would I keep my money in bitcoin during alt season. Bitcoin dominance has been going down for a reason.

You’re a bitcoin maximalist. Ain’t no reasoning with y’all.

All I know is my portfolio has outperformed bitcoin since I’ve been investing, and that works for me. Do what works for you.
yes i understand quite well. all i'm saying is why put yourself thru the headache. no one can time the market and if they tell they can they are a fu*king liar. all you have to do is stack sats and in the long run (wealth building is all about the long game) bitcoin is going to absolutely crush every and any a*set dude. stack sats. and yes i am 100% bitcoin maxi lol there is zero reasoning with us bc all those sh*tcoins are centralized . pre mined , i can go on on ...also seriously check out any guy swan podcast it's called bitcoin audible. be safe out there tho if you do continue to trade to stack more sats.

Last edited by ericsupreme; 04-06-2021 at 05:00 PM..
+3   

2 weeks ago '07        #14
Mr. Moses 
Props total: 687 687  Slaps total: 81 81
 ericsupreme said
So there's definitely value in btc maximizing and sh*tcoining. If you are sh*tcoining all your short term profits should be feeding your btc. That's really the only long term 2030 and beyond hodl. But these sh*tcoins still can make you some bread between now and the next halving!

Market is too hot to not sh*tcoin! Find you a ~5,000,000 - 10,000,000 market cap defi product with a visible linkedin level team, viable marketing strategy with strong partnerships to other visible people with a good history, hodl, watch your coin go up 3x's in 6 months then feed your bitcoins with your sh*tcoin gains that are destroying btc's 6 month gains. I made so much bread last year just jumping into Andre Cronje projects early and feeding my bitcoin with profits that shattered anything I could get just hodling bitcoin by itself. The two go hand and hand.

Last edited by Mr. Moses; 04-06-2021 at 05:08 PM..
+4   

2 weeks ago '07        #15
ericsupreme 
 Mr. Moses said
So there's definitely value in btc maximizing and sh*tcoining. If you are sh*tcoining all your short term profits should be feeding your btc. That's really the only long term 2030 and beyond hodl. But these sh*tcoins still can make you some bread between now and the next halving!

Market is too hot to not sh*tcoin! Find you a ~5,000,000 - 10,000,000 market cap defi product with a visible linkedin level team, viable market strategy and functional product that offers some sort of value, hodl, watch your coin go up 3x's in 6 months then feed your bitcoins with your sh*tcoin gains that are destroying btc's 6 month gains.
like i keep saying i get it. i just know it's impossible to time the market . look at the charts i posted , in the long run those small gains were nothing and another thing traders conveniently forget to mention is capital gains tax getting n*ggas rekt lmao . bc i know they are buying sh*tcoins off kyc exchanges. just be safe y'all.
+2   

2 weeks ago '07        #16
ericsupreme 
my sh*t posted twice for some reason

Last edited by ericsupreme; 04-06-2021 at 05:14 PM.. Reason: double post

2 weeks ago '18        #17
Dehone 
Props total: 51307 51 K  Slaps total: 2132 2 K
OP posted a bunch of videos in another thread too to go onto detail for this stuff

2 weeks ago '18        #18
Yhwh 
Props total: 1264 1 K  Slaps total: 172 172
Not an investor so this may be a stupid question.. but all the time i will use learning to trade wouldnt i be better off developing one of these so called shxtcoins if money is my goal?
+2   

2 weeks ago '12        #19
Binds 
Props total: 8425 8 K  Slaps total: 773 773
op Been giving a lot of game for lol while now don’t sleep people
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #20
Fumo617 
Props total: 1225 1 K  Slaps total: 88 88
 Losantana16x3 said
Good sh*t op. I always find it interesting that most folks don't discuss what not to do. You are the type that gets my full attention. I've list over 15k in crypto and just now making it back, big. I watch spreads these days for sale signs, Look at historicals. Thanks for making a down to earth thread
Safemoon
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #21
Hi Life 
Props total: 9584 9 K  Slaps total: 1193 1 K
"- If buying the top, be prepared to HODL for a while"

I made alot of them mistakes 3 years ago and took some L's but I'm glad I did cuz that gave me experience and allowed me to know what I know today

some sh*t u gotta go thru, to grow thru. Don't let that go over yo head
+6   

2 weeks ago '20        #22
MeNoSenYouNoCom  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 22603 22 K  Slaps total: 2326 2 K
 MulaAve said
There's a lot of us in Crypto who may know this already but I'm sure a lot of us don't. And if you're not in Crypto, you're missing out but these points will help you when you eventually get in.

It's alt season and a lot of coins are making us a lot of money but keep the following in mind to make sure you keep your money and not lose it.

- In lev trading use leverage below 10x.
- Always move Stop Loss to breakeven or profits when trade goes up 2%.
- Don't hesitate to take profits, there will be always another trade.
- Do not FOMO into trades.
- If buying the top, be prepared to HODL for a while
- Hold 80-90% of portfolio in spot bags
- Don't jump your money from one coin to another just because the coin u have didn't pump yet.
- HOLD your coin and stay patient until it booms
- Never FOMO into a pumped coin.
- Sometimes sitting on your hands is better than making a move
- Buy the dips whenever it happens.
- Don't gamble away all money in the futures.
- Move profits from futures to spot bags.
- Don't spread yourself too thin. make concentrated investments.
- When your coins pump hard take atleast Initial investment out.

TLDR:

- LOW LEVERAGE
- Secure profits, you'll never go broke taking profit.
- Coins are like females. If a coin has been pumped hard already, don't fomo in, there will always be a better trade.
- FOMOing into a pumped coin is like playing step daddy, you need to be in it for the long haul for it to be worth your while.
- Be patient, your coin will get a turn.
- A $1,000 portfolio has no business holding 5 coins. A $10,000 portfolio has no business holding 10 coins. Have conviction and believe in what you're investing in. You don't build wealth spreading yourself in, you preserve it.

+6   

2 weeks ago '20        #23
Likeaboss38732  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 6396 6 K  Slaps total: 457 457
Hey excellent thread/topic.. I definitely suggest to be patient with crypto..

I’m more patient with my crypto portfolio, I don’t watch it every day like I do stocks.. & that piece has benefited me greatly.. So much that have adopted that mindset with the stock market.. definitely considering pulling most of my funds out of robinhood, just leave enough to keep the day trader privileges. But Crypto is the future

2 weeks ago '04        #24
qutaboi225  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 40918 40 K  Slaps total: 5094 5 K
I got a few eth and some btc. Gotta 20k i wanna hold to the end of the year. Don't know where to put it.....help

2 weeks ago '18        #25
Losantana16x3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 18229 18 K  Slaps total: 2960 2 K
 Fumo617 said
Safemoon
Interesting. Just briefed a coinmarketcap glance. What's your prospectus?

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+128online now  18
EDP445 busted chatting with kids
318 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+50online now  10
Saweetie does the Milli Vanilli SMFH! (WOAT Performance)
99 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+53online now  7
Video inside Why Glad Never Gave Chingy Another Interview
113 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  6
They took the swangas off sauce Walka whip & left it sitting on bricks 😯