I Jus Beat Last Of Us II And...*spoilers*

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

2 months ago '14        #1
1583 page views
50 comments

blxkout1622 
Props total: 783 783  Slaps total: 69 69
I Jus Beat Last Of Us II And...*spoilers*

image Ellie went thru all that sh*t k*lled all those people jus to let Abby go... that sh*t was deep as hell. When you finally find Abby hanging from that pole looking defeated and weak as fu*k , wasn’t even buff any more looking scrawny I get why they did the ending like that. Abbie got her own punishment from the sh*t she did Ellie didn’t need to pursue that sh*t she lost everything fu*king wit that girl deff one of the top 5 games I ever played mind you I hated the first one for years until I really sat down and played it
+36   

best
worst
50 comments

2 months ago '09        #2
dadon85 
Props total: 43110 43 K  Slaps total: 4597 4 K
Joel was a hoe. Abby deserved revenge. Ellie didn't. They let her and Tommy live which was a mistake
+12   

2 months ago '12        #3
Faythung 
Props total: 19654 19 K  Slaps total: 1606 1 K
'Those who seek revenge must dig two graves.'
+20   

2 months ago '16        #4
Novii 
Props total: 7179 7 K  Slaps total: 1175 1 K
Easy segue into a third instalment.

Game was super fire, deserves all the awards it got. Very few games you can feel pain in their characters like this. Very well fleshed out. Tbh how it ended I can see Abby coming back for Ellie if they happen to find the firefly remnants or who ever. Now that Abby is an enemy of the WLF now and the scars are wiped out. Seems like they could POSSIBLY team up. I know a lot of people would hate that, but look at what they went through. Joel deserved to die. Pretty much fu*ked humanity

My guess is, they wrap up part 3 with Ellie finally giving her life for a vaccine to pave a better life for that kid she’s now step mother to. But who knows I’m not a writer
+7   

2 months ago '05        #5
DtownThugsta313 
Props total: 43 43  Slaps total: 3 3
my only issue with the last of us 2 is that I think it shoulda been the last of us 3 you know i feel like last of us 2 shoulda been what happened directly after they left the hospital cause the fact that as soon as the game started elle was always mad at joel and already knew what he did and we have to find out thru a flashback and not organically never sat right with me. i think if we got a whole 2nd game with joel and the evens of last of us 2 was last of us 3 nobody woulda complained
+8   

2 months ago '18        #6
Lord God  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 62983 62 K  Slaps total: 5122 5 K
 blxkout1622 said
Ellie went thru all that sh*t k*lled all those people jus to let Abby go... that sh*t was deep as hell. When you finally find Abby hanging from that pole looking defeated and weak as fu*k , wasn’t even buff any more looking scrawny I get why they did the ending like that. Abbie got her own punishment from the sh*t she did Ellie didn’t need to pursue that sh*t she lost everything fu*king wit that girl deff one of the top 5 games I ever played mind you I hated the first one for years until I really sat down and played it
Abby didn't do anything wrong tho lol

She Avenged the murder of her friends and father.

Joel had it coming.
+7   

2 months ago '20        #7
Die in Houston  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9058 9 K  Slaps total: 757 757
 dadon85 said
Joel was a hoe. Abby deserved revenge. Ellie didn't. They let her and Tommy live which was a mistake
My only complaint. They made bad a*s Joel look like a bi*ch. After years of doing dirt, Him and his brother telling their names to a bunch of strangers in a dog eat dog made zero sense.

Joel wasn’t a hoe the developers hoe’d him.
+4   

2 months ago '19        #8
Airtight 
Props total: 11554 11 K  Slaps total: 1443 1 K
Some people didn't like it but it had a story so much better than the usual trash I think that was it's greatest achievement.

They need to release the multiplayer already, I've been shivving dudes in Factions MP for six years and it's time to upgrade.
+2   

2 months ago '15        #9
Gratiot 
Props total: 2339 2 K  Slaps total: 341 341
Easily one of the best games ive ever played
+8   

2 months ago '08        #10
Kewop Decam  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 33658 33 K  Slaps total: 2700 2 K
 DtownThugsta313 said
my only issue with the last of us 2 is that I think it shoulda been the last of us 3 you know i feel like last of us 2 shoulda been what happened directly after they left the hospital cause the fact that as soon as the game started elle was always mad at joel and already knew what he did and we have to find out thru a flashback and not organically never sat right with me. i think if we got a whole 2nd game with joel and the evens of last of us 2 was last of us 3 nobody woulda complained
Bruh, they had SUCH a good story for TLOU2 and fu*king dumped it for no reason! I believe they fired the original writer who was a woman.

The story was supposed to be Abby finds Joel's camp and they become friends knowing Joel is the k*ller of her father. They go on missions, gain trust, become part of the tribe and THEN pounce and k*ll Joel which should have been the end of TLOU2, and then what happened in this game should have been TLOU3 and closed out the trilogy.

but no they didn't it and it makes me feel like everything these did in this game storywise wasn't earned. I had no stake in anyone's well-being or why they did what they did. As far as I'm concerned, Abby made the most sense and everyone else was just being irrational sh*t heads.

TLOU2 should have built all those relationships between Ellie, Joel, and Abby. But instead, it skipped all of it and went straight to the desert. Eat ya damn vegetables, man.
+4   

2 months ago '16        #11
Novii 
Props total: 7179 7 K  Slaps total: 1175 1 K
 Kewop Decam said
Bruh, they had SUCH a good story for TLOU2 and fu*king dumped it for no reason! I believe they fired the original writer who was a woman.

The story was supposed to be Abby finds Joel's camp and they become friends knowing Joel is the k*ller of her father. They go on missions, gain trust, become part of the tribe and THEN pounce and k*ll Joel which should have been the end of TLOU2, and then what happened in this game should have been TLOU3 and closed out the trilogy.

but no they didn't it and it makes me feel like everything these did in this game storywise wasn't earned. I had no stake in anyone's well-being or why they did what they did. As far as I'm concerned, Abby made the most sense and everyone else was just being irrational sh*t heads.

TLOU2 should have built all those relationships between Ellie, Joel, and Abby. But instead, it skipped all of it and went straight to the desert. Eat ya damn vegetables, man.
That.. could have been really dope too. But what would the direction have been? TLOU the direction was finding the fireflies to deliver Ellie. Then the hospital was the final twist. If Abby was supposed to k*ll Joel at the end of 2, then what would the direction have been inbetween? Just missions and character building would be bland af.

2 months ago '05        #12
DtownThugsta313 
Props total: 43 43  Slaps total: 3 3
 Kewop Decam said

that sounds dope as fu*k I wish they woulda kept that story it woulda made this one make more sense

2 months ago '13        #13
In Your Eye 
Props total: 1521 1 K  Slaps total: 138 138
 Kewop Decam said

Airtight said
Some people didn't like it but it had a story so much better than the usual trash I think that was it's greatest achievement.

They need to release the multiplayer already, I've been shivving dudes in Factions MP for six years and it's time to upgrade.

See me then.
+1   

2 months ago '08        #14
Kewop Decam  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 33658 33 K  Slaps total: 2700 2 K
 Novii said
That.. could have been really dope too. But what would the direction have been? TLOU the direction was finding the fireflies to deliver Ellie. Then the hospital was the final twist. If Abby was supposed to k*ll Joel at the end of 2, then what would the direction have been inbetween? Just missions and character building would be bland af.
Nah, there would have been a story in there that could have easily fit well. The story of what they're doing in these games is paper thin. It's always what happened inbetween that fills the gap.

Like TLOU1 - Get Ellie to the Fireflies

ok, that part is weak as sh*t on it's own. All the random stuff that happened inbetween is where the magic happens.

This game by the way was supposed to be an open world and they dumped that idea. The way the game starts off is one unfinished open-world game. How the game starts gameplay wise to how it finished makes no sense, lol.

2 months ago '07        #15
Itzike 
Props total: 2484 2 K  Slaps total: 149 149
Need 60fps update ASAP
+6   

2 months ago '04        #16
KURUPTION!!! 
Props total: 4420 4 K  Slaps total: 313 313
 Kewop Decam said
I liked how the story went, but that would have been dope.

2 months ago '10        #17
#JewLife 
Props total: 15002 15 K  Slaps total: 4309 4 K
They rushed the Joel dying part. No way around it. Yes he had it coming but how quickly it happened in the second game just never felt right. The post above w/ him dying at the end of the 2nd game and Ellie getting revenge in the third would’ve been 100x better. They forced the death early on to give the game a story.
+2   

2 months ago '17        #18
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 166289 166 K  Slaps total: 11541 11 K
Abby was the cause for most of the problems. Ellie shouldn't stayed with her girl and the baby but lost both and 2 fingers in the end. Not my favorite game but it was still a good game.

2 months ago '14        #19
blxkout1622  OP
 dadon85 said
I agree fully mane sometimes you jus gotta let sh*t go
+1   

2 months ago '14        #20
blxkout1622  OP
 Lord God said
Abby didn't do anything wrong tho lol

She Avenged the murder of her friends and father.

Joel had it coming.
I’m more saying k*lling someone in general jus gives you all around bad karma ya kno ? Whether eye for an eye or not you still ain’t jus posed to go around k*lling mfs well I mean in gods eyes but yeah Joel had it comin

2 months ago '09        #21
dadon85 
Props total: 43110 43 K  Slaps total: 4597 4 K
 Die in Houston said
My only complaint. They made bad a*s Joel look like a bi*ch. After years of doing dirt, Him and his brother telling their names to a bunch of strangers in a dog eat dog made zero sense.

Joel wasn’t a hoe the developers hoe’d him.
True.

I meant hoe for k*lling the doctors
+1   

2 months ago '12        #22
Tron Carter 
Props total: 5359 5 K  Slaps total: 269 269
amazing game but i definitely understand the sentiments of it feeling rushed story wise. they treated Joel like Chris Brown in Stomp the Yard
+1   

2 months ago '14        #23
breezeus313 
Props total: 6673 6 K  Slaps total: 421 421
 Itzike said
Need 60fps update ASAP
the whole reason why I bought a PS5

2 months ago '16        #24
Blackaveli 
Props total: 2099 2 K  Slaps total: 210 210
 Novii said
Easy segue into a third instalment.

Game was super fire, deserves all the awards it got. Very few games you can feel pain in their characters like this. Very well fleshed out. Tbh how it ended I can see Abby coming back for Ellie if they happen to find the firefly remnants or who ever. Now that Abby is an enemy of the WLF now and the scars are wiped out. Seems like they could POSSIBLY team up. I know a lot of people would hate that, but look at what they went through. Joel deserved to die. Pretty much fu*ked humanity

My guess is, they wrap up part 3 with Ellie finally giving her life for a vaccine to pave a better life for that kid she’s now step mother to. But who knows I’m not a writer
I hope that they never team up or have to work together. To me, what they did to each other, there is no coming back from that, and I hope the writers and creative director don’t do that.

That would make the whole part 2 pointless.

A lot of people already are pissed at this game, doing that would p*ss them off even more lmao.

They should at least make a game where everyone can enjoy it after what they went through with part 2.

They should remain enemies.

Last edited by Blackaveli; 04-04-2021 at 03:13 PM..
+1   

2 months ago '16        #25
Blackaveli 
Props total: 2099 2 K  Slaps total: 210 210
 blxkout1622 said
Ellie went thru all that sh*t k*lled all those people jus to let Abby go... that sh*t was deep as hell. When you finally find Abby hanging from that pole looking defeated and weak as fu*k , wasn’t even buff any more looking scrawny I get why they did the ending like that. Abbie got her own punishment from the sh*t she did Ellie didn’t need to pursue that sh*t she lost everything fu*king wit that girl deff one of the top 5 games I ever played mind you I hated the first one for years until I really sat down and played it
Why u hate the 1st one? That was really good.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+54online now  83
Rapper Blueface Opened His Own Soul Food Restaurant In Santa Clarita, Californ..
109 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+52online now  33
Goon on Trial for Double Murd3r Represents HIMSELF in Court! (Who Needs a Lawy..
238 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+16online now  25
Damn POLO G doing better numbers than everyone......washed Migos....
92 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  7
Video inside Quando Rondo Says He Can't Get Shows Because Promoters Are Shook To Boo..
125 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy