Neurosurgeon says that the brain doesn’t create consciousness science is BS LIES

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+28  75
25 replies  @movies

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 month ago '21        #1
3290 page views
106 comments

TrashcanRecords  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 14017 14 K  Slaps total: 6420 6 K
Neurosurgeon says that the brain doesn’t create consciousness science is BS LIES

+34   

best
worst
106 comments

1 month ago '21        #2
JayMurdoch 
Props total: 2583 2 K  Slaps total: 186 186
L to Atheists and agnostics everywhere

@diancuckman come get this

L
+14   

1 month ago '09        #3
ahmadou1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 78777 78 K  Slaps total: 5618 5 K
 JayMurdoch said

L
Why agnostics?
Don't they believe in God?
+8   

1 month ago '21        #4
JayMurdoch 
 ahmadou1 said
Why agnostics?
It's the same, basically. Atheist doesn't believe in God and agnostics don't know if there is a God.

You must be thinking of Gnostics. Gnostic means wisdom of God and they believe there is a God above God, like a supreme source of everything which they believe is where God came from.

Last edited by JayMurdoch; 04-02-2021 at 04:25 PM..
+17   

1 month ago '17        #5
S PHX GOD 
Props total: 47598 47 K  Slaps total: 6012 6 K
dreams don't die they multiply
+8   

1 month ago '16        #6
Ghostface Killa  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 20416 20 K  Slaps total: 3953 3 K
Dope find op
+7   

1 month ago '09        #7
 JayMurdoch said
It's the same, basically. Atheist doesn't believe in God and agnostics don't know if there is a God.

You must be thinking of Gnostics. Gnostic means wisdom of God and they believe there is a God above God, like a supreme source of everything which they believe is where God came from.
Thanks for that breakdown.
I always thought agnostics were people that believed in God but don't subscribe to any organized religion.
+3   

1 month ago '06        #8
damn_ryght 
Props total: 20552 20 K  Slaps total: 2682 2 K
All I know is I’m super grateful I’d still be alive when humanity achieves immortality in about 50 years

1 month ago '07        #9
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x45
Props total: 75801 75 K  Slaps total: 7930 7 K
this video does not strengthen the christian finesse

at all
+18   

1 month ago '17        #10
lucifershammer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 58359 58 K  Slaps total: 5829 5 K
The consciousness is in the guts
+8   

1 month ago '21        #11
Keithf87 
Props total: 3355 3 K  Slaps total: 196 196
....the evidence for what you're speaking...

1 month ago '14        #12
Aries  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 51565 51 K  Slaps total: 6459 6 K
 JayMurdoch said

L
Consciousness, soul, and spirit can all be absolutely real, but your idea of god/man in the sky is not
+17   

1 month ago '20        #13
HubrisOfMan 
Props total: 1181 1 K  Slaps total: 110 110
A surgeon?
Primordial Consciousness what the fu*k.....
+4   

1 month ago '08        #14
stead21  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 10079 10 K  Slaps total: 1668 1 K
 ahmadou1 said
Why agnostics?
It's that they don't believe, they are just not sure.
+2   

1 month ago '15        #15
black tesla 
Props total: 4664 4 K  Slaps total: 267 267
 lucifershammer said
The consciousness is in the guts

Idk why but this had me

+1   

1 month ago '09        #16
 Aries said
Consciousness, soul, and spirit can all be absolutely real, but your idea of god/man in the sky is not
Not trying to get into an idelogical debate, but can't you believe in a God concept w/o it adhering to some "man in the clouds"?
Or were you strictly referring to dude that commented?
+9   

1 month ago '10        #17
Shhon 
Props total: 46149 46 K  Slaps total: 4303 4 K
interesting ending to that video...
+2   

1 month ago '21        #18
JayMurdoch 
 Aries said
You a*sume you know what my beliefs are but I can a*sure you're incorrect. The idea is that consciousness comes from a specific source, that being the God consciounsess. If you believe in the soul and not God you're just greatly ignorant.
+6   

1 month ago '21        #19
JayMurdoch 
 ahmadou1 said
Thanks for that breakdown.
I always thought agnostics were people that believed in God but don't subscribe to any organized religion.
It's kind of a grey area it seems, my definition was very simplistic but your idea of agnostic can also be correct. I was telling a guy on here @cancukman how the word agnostic is derived from greek from words that mean "a lack of knowledge" or "not knowing" in relation to God. Basically an ignorance of God, indicating that God exists, they're just ignorant of God's existence.

Agnosticism
Agnosticism is the view that the existence of God, of the divine or the supernatural is unknown or unknowable. Another definition provided is the view that "human reason is incapable of providing sufficient rational grounds to justify either the belief that God exists or the belief that God does not exist." The English biologist Thomas Henry Huxley coined the word agnostic in 1869, and said "It simply means that a man shall not say he knows or believes that which he has no scientific grounds for professing to know or believe." Earlier thinkers, however, had written works that promoted agnostic points of view, such as Sanjaya Belatthaputta, a 5th-century BCE Indian philosopher who expressed agnosticism about any afterlife; and Protagoras, a 5th-century BCE Greek philosopher who expressed agnosticism about the existence of "the gods".Wikipedia
+3   

1 month ago '06        #20
philly337  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 45425 45 K  Slaps total: 12401 12 K
There's a ton of evidence of this from remote viewing to nde where the brain was incapable of producing any type of thought to nde where things were confirmed where there was no way for the patient to know.
+7   

1 month ago '06        #21
J_Teflon 
Props total: 7984 7 K  Slaps total: 985 985
Thread could have started off with better discussion but it gets dumbed down to argue ideologies with a click bait thread title and the very first comment bit the hook.

Want to try to understand consciousness? Ask yourself that when you’re sober then eat a quarter of shrooms and ask yourself again.
+6   

1 month ago '04        #22
AkaiMakai 
Props total: 1599 1 K  Slaps total: 632 632
Ok so the brain is basically more like a receiver/antenna?

Dope!
+8   

1 month ago '18        #23
set117  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 15132 15 K  Slaps total: 1793 1 K
 JayMurdoch said

L
Consciousness isn't proof of an anthropomorphic super deity. Just means humanity's science is just primitive.

Take ghosts for examples. Its just beings in a difft energy state like ice, gas and water that exist on a different frequency plane. sh*t aint supernatural just beyond our present scientific understanding.

People always attribute religious nonsense to things they don't understand and always look dumb later when science inevitably catches up . All that we experience is natural.

I believe in a unifying field of supraconsciousness that connects all life but that doesn't mean there is a sky daddy. Sorry
+7   

1 month ago '21        #24
JayMurdoch 
 set117 said
Consciousness isn't proof of an anthropomorphic super deity. Just means humanity's science is just primitive.

Take ghosts for examples. Its just beings in a difft energy state like ice, gas and water that exist on a different frequency plane. sh*t aint supernatural just beyond our present scientific understanding.

People always attribute religious nonsense to things they don't understand and always look dumb later when science inevitably catches up . All that we experience is natural.

I believe in a unifying field of supraconsciousness that connects all life but that doesn't mean there is a sky daddy. Sorry
It isn't proof but the evidence is starting to pile up. You can say the same thing about science. Scientists are wrong until they're right. If God exists, there's nothing more natural than the force which created everything. I've only ever heard homos*xuals on here use the term sky daddy you look kind of suspicious. Some people would tell you that supraconsciousness that connects all life is evidence of God so I hate to break it to you but you believe in God

+3   

1 month ago '16        #25
Forza Nocta  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 15497 15 K  Slaps total: 2826 2 K
 HubrisOfMan said
A surgeon?
Primordial Consciousness what the fu*k.....
n*ggas will cling on to anything
+4   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+33online now  69
May 10 - Magnet Sticks To Spot Where Woman Got Vaccinated, Others See Antennae..
204 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+67online now  39
Video inside Would you pay for it? Tijuana prices
272 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+47online now  21
May 11 - BREAKING: Rocket to be fired on Tel Aviv in 23 minutes