Jun 3 - Yukmouth Speaks about the chain

most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel speaks on being sucker punched and discusses Meek Mill
493 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 50Cent sends CRYPTIC MESSAGE 2 MEEK MILL, telling MEEK 2 PAY GAME L.A T..
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA I ain't know Shaq and Bill Walton had beef like this.
25 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Big Fase 100 (Games Brother) Has Warning For Meek Mill on Siccness.net ..
51 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #161
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
$15,609 | Props total: 581 581
got damn....both u and the thread starter's rep dropped waaaaaaaay the fu*k down....I dont agree with ya but I dont ever give hate....
 11 years ago '05        #162
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
space
$10,029 | Props total: 202 202
 persuazion said:
got damn....both u and the thread starter's rep dropped waaaaaaaay the fu*k down....I dont agree with ya but I dont ever give hate....
Seems like the only n*ggas losin rep r the Yuk d!ckriders lol

:thumbsdow

camsux said:
whoever is givin me hate is a gunit fan
fu*kers
 11 years ago '04        #163
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,821 | Props total: 25 25
 DJsharpy said:
If it was Fiddy who got robbed by regime 8 on 1 it would be all love for Yuk like he gangsta and no excuses... Spider was only with 4 or 5 homies... they have pics of it on DUBCNN... Yuk was with SUGE Knight!.. And if he is such a boss shouldn't he have more backup than one n*gga? And that pic he is holding up isn't the same medalian... Yuk is a dope lyricist, but c'mon now he aint gangsta and his mouth is too damn big... I'm sick and tired of hearing about bay cats getting merck'd everywhere they go outside the bay lol... Its a tradition Pac, Mac Dre, and if Yuk doesn't watch his mouth he might be next.
damn homie that's the same sh*t i been telling my n*gga terry from san francisco, n*gga swears the bay is the hardest place ever. these n*ggas swear they on some other sh*t till they go outside. this n*gga Mac Dre got popped in Little Rock i think, can't remember, and this n*gga yuk is getting robbed just outside of the bay area. i remeber some other n*gga a Howard from the bay getting it to. n*ggas really making they area look sweet, and thatb get stupid, thizzelle sh*t is not helping there case.
 06-05-2005, 01:00 AM         #164
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
G-Unit is filled with real n*ggas, except for Banks but he is okay because he can rap the best
 06-05-2005, 01:40 AM         #165
Haze_Hustla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I never post but...

G-Unit is filled with real n*ggas, except for Banks but he is okay because he can rap the best
But they don't never b on the streets! Might as well call them Home-Unit.. so what if Yuk got touched and had 2 pay fo his sh*t back, $1500? Spider must be some broke a.ss bi*ch. That's some chump change on Yuk.
Tell me this, if 50 and Yayo were in the club (4eva doubt it) and were jumped by 8 Regime n*ggaz, will u all be sayin G-Unit's fake? 50 is weak? Yayo ain't sh*t!?
Yuk's da sh*t and ain't no-one on here ever want 2 be in his position! Fake a.ss internet poster thugs! get off 50 d!ck.
 11 years ago '04        #166
ant30ant33 204 heat pts204
space
space
space
$11,537 | Props total: 4190 4190
why yukmouth feel so suprised about someone ganging him dont they gang people all over the world especially in california is yuk screaming colors case if he is then he needs 2 hush.Accept the beating and keep trucking
 11 years ago '04        #167
Franchise08 69 heat pts69
space
space
$3,831 | Props total: 0 0
 Haze_Hustla said:
Might as well call them Home-Unit.. .
uh....good one :applause:
 11 years ago '04        #168
apfam77 
space
space
space
$830 | Props total: 54 54
anyways there is a video after the phone interview by yuk and spider has his second chain still. face it yuk is all talk im a get them back for robbing me by putting out a mixtape lol
 06-05-2005, 09:36 AM         #169
deeeillest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what gangsta pays someone that robbed u to give there chain back. yukmouths rap career was over before it started stop wit all the bay bullsh*t ya n*ggas is straight garbage. the the the bay lmao corny motherfu*kers do youselves a favor and hop into the bay and drown. k!ll yourselves the bay contributes nothing to rap
 11 years ago '04        #170
dblock187s 18 heat pts18
space
space
$9,233 | Props total: 589 589
 chilburg player said:
Yukmouth >>>>>> everu member of g-unit

false, yuk's a old a.ss rapper tryin to come back hard got tested by real n*ggaz, he got trashed on end of story.. weather u like it or not g-unit keeps it real and i dont even like g-unit so no more post are needed end this threa...........................................
 11 years ago '04        #171
dblock187s 18 heat pts18
space
space
$9,233 | Props total: 589 589
 06-05-2005, 11:59 AM         #172
Tre' 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This has definetely been good exposure for Yuk.He got what he wanted
 11 years ago '04        #173
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
 Haze_Hustla said:
I never post but...

But they don't never b on the streets! Might as well call them Home-Unit.. so what if Yuk got touched and had 2 pay fo his sh*t back, $1500? Spider must be some broke a.ss bi*ch. That's some chump change on Yuk.
Tell me this, if 50 and Yayo were in the club (4eva doubt it) and were jumped by 8 Regime n*ggaz, will u all be sayin G-Unit's fake? 50 is weak? Yayo ain't sh*t!?
Yuk's da sh*t and ain't no-one on here ever want 2 be in his position! Fake a.ss internet poster thugs! get off 50 d!ck.
yeah....the same people that are sayin that yuk is sooooooo gangsta would be the ones sayin that 50 was weak and its hood to have your chain snacthed....it would be flipped around....Yuk has been in the game how long??And he still aint filthy rich or blew up...I had the Luniz Operation Stackola then after that he fell off....he just mad that newer people in the game been blowin up....and why when people on here tryin to defend Yuk they keep sayin get off 50 d!ck.....50 this.......50 that......50 dident have sh*t to do with that.....yall the ones on that mans d!ck...
 06-05-2005, 12:57 PM         #174
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigdut1213 said:
big dumb dut big dum bi*ch these are the kinds of posts i can expect from you stupid
 06-05-2005, 01:01 PM         #175
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dblock187s said:
false, yuk's a old a.ss rapper tryin to come back hard got tested by real n*ggaz, he got trashed on end of story.. weather u like it or not g-unit keeps it real and i dont even like g-unit so no more post are needed end this threa...........................................
oooooohhhh my lanta! keeping it real means rolling with the united states military as security?? bi*ch SHUT THE fu*k UP n*gga IF I COULD CATCH BEYOND THIS COMPUTER sh*t I GURANTEE YOU SOME PALLBEREAR WOULD BE A RICH MU'PHUCKCKA YOU f*g**t a.ss VANILLA CHOCALTE CHIP bi*ch

YOU MIGHT a.ss WELL POST PICS UP OF YOU SUCKCKCKIN 50 d!ck THAT'S HOW f*gGIOTIC YOU LOOK NOW
 11 years ago '04        #176
The Rzarector 
space
space
$3,974 | Props total: 0 0
G-Unit is makin so many enemies the day they fall will be comin no matter how many records they sell and their enemies dont sell, in these beefs its about lyrical skills and g-unit is gettin overclassed ...
 06-05-2005, 01:02 PM         #177
TRiL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea why in the fu*k does 50 name keep comin' up in this post... SPIDER LOC GOT YUK... Not 50... Yall n*ggas really do need to hop off 50 d!ck... It's not da so-called "d!ckriders", It's da "Haters" dat keeps bringin his name up... JUST FACE THE FACT THAT YUK GOT YAPPED!!!!!!!!
 06-05-2005, 01:21 PM         #178
deeeillest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont understand how g unit aint real, why would they be on the streets, what rappers are still on the streets that blew up. was pac still chillin in the ghetto when he made millions or was he in the streets of fu*kin beverly hills and sh*t. yall need to stop hatin? i would like someone to name rappers that they see on the streets every day, yall cant be serious wit these posts. and please dont say fat joe cus he live in paramus, new jersey. white town nowhere near ghetto. :finger:
 11 years ago '04        #179
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
^^Hell yeah Pac was chillin with Madonna and Versace and sh*t....I aint c him runnin around in the streets of Oakland...but hiphop has changed and now its cool for some of the fanbase to hate whoever is runnin sh*t....
 11 years ago '04        #180
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
$2,045 | Props total: 0 0
so are yall gonna get that new regime mixtape at the end of the month now?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
190 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
222 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside M. Night Shyamalan's Split Just Screened, Here's What People Are Saying
76 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sep 26 - Virginia Police Department Popping The Hoods On Cop Cars To Block Das..
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
77 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey Won’t Stop Talking: Meet the NFL’s next shutdown corner
73 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Fences Official Trailer 1 (2016) - Denzel Washington Movie
80 comments
1 day ago