Jun 3 - Yukmouth Speaks about the chain

most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Did this nigga meek just have the audacity to make a post about winning
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 26 - Presidential Debate: Trump vs Clinton [LIVE Stream + Discussi..
1936 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ: Video of beanie getting knocked out and meek crew take credit
232 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 Video inside Boskoe100 Clowning Beanie Sigel For Jumping Sides. Riding With Game
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-04-2005, 02:32 PM         #141
flossaphy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:
So it makes him cool cuz he rolls alone? No, it makes him stupid. And he gets robbed cuz of it. Dont get mad cuz 50 is smart enuff not to roll alone in the club and yuk isnt. lol

u gna cry?

YA MAMA, BIATCH

and, stop lyin, yo a.ss aint neva robbed nobody n*gga, fu*kin laguna beach a.ss n*gga....haha..
 11 years ago '04        #142
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,821 | Props total: 25 25
lmao. he basically just admitted his homie might have bought the sh*t back. n*gga's a clown. yadadidig, yadadamean? n*gga said he a 1000 deep all the time, then how you just get fu*king robbed? now he gonna take sh*t out on dre. please n*gga
 06-04-2005, 03:32 PM         #143
SmokieMcPot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 andremackassi said:
Wtf??? This n*gga Got Jumped And n*ggaz Is Saying He Got His a.ss Whooped Like It Was One On One........ I Swear G-unit Has The Gayest Fan Base In The World..... That n*gga Yuk Aint The Incredible Hulk He's A Little n*gga So How In The fu*k Is He Gonna Take On Seven To Eight n*ggaz???

thats what im sayin
 06-04-2005, 03:44 PM         #144
camsux 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Close This Thread
We All Know That Gunit Sucks Each Others d!cks
Yes Homo
 06-04-2005, 04:38 PM         #145
Powermoves 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:
Geographic location? Unless there are segregated areas of the U.S. where its only blacks or only whites, then ur statement makes no sense.

And again, 50 doesnt give a sh*t who buys the cds, as long as hes makin the $
I dont think you understand what I'm saying When I say Geographic Location dude.
For example ..Soundscan Data can tell you that the CD was purchased in a Sam Goody Located in The Twin Oaks Mall Located at 3246 West Emery Drive,In Boise Idaho on June 4th at 4:00 PM

It can also tell you that a CD was Purchased at Juniors Record Located at 8701 Ashland Avenue Chicago, Illinois at 5:00

The Second Location I gave you is the neighborhood I grew up in on the South Side of Chicago. In this Particular neighborhood the racial population/demographic) is 100% percent African American.

Take into account that the first address I gave you (although ficticious) represents an an area in a suburb where the population is 98% caucasion and 2% other.

Dude, Record companies and almost all other industries can tell where their product is being sold just by demographic info. If they can tell where it's sold then they can tell who is buying it and they adverise and market accordingly.

That is what I meant by Geographic Location and who is buying what. Like it or not the U.S. is segregated there are geographic locations that are predominately white or black or another ethinic makeup or a mixture.
Is that not true?

If 50 cents soundscan numbers show that his sales come from geographic locations where the population is predominately white then I would say that it's safe to say that the majority of those sales are not coming from black people traveling enmasse to these "geographic locations" so that they can purchase the 50 cent album.
Would'nt ypu agree?
Does that Make sense to you now?
 11 years ago '05        #146
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
space
$10,023 | Props total: 202 202
 Powermoves said:
I dont think you understand what I'm saying When I say Geographic Location dude.
For example ..Soundscan Data can tell you that the CD was purchased in a Sam Goody Located in The Twin Oaks Mall Located at 3246 West Emery Drive,In Boise Idaho on June 4th at 4:00 PM

It can also tell you that a CD was Purchased at Juniors Record Located at 8701 Ashland Avenue Chicago, Illinois at 5:00

The Second Location I gave you is the neighborhood I grew up in on the South Side of Chicago. In this Particular neighborhood the racial population/demographic) is 100% percent African American.

Take into account that the first address I gave you (although ficticious) represents an an area in a suburb where the population is 98% caucasion and 2% other.

Dude, Record companies and almost all other industries can tell where their product is being sold just by demographic info. If they can tell where it's sold then they can tell who is buying it and they adverise and market accordingly.

That is what I meant by Geographic Location and who is buying what. Like it or not the U.S. is segregated there are geographic locations that are predominately white or black or another ethinic makeup or a mixture.
Is that not true?

If 50 cents soundscan numbers show that his sales come from geographic locations where the population is predominately white then I would say that it's safe to say that the majority of those sales are not coming from black people traveling enmasse to these "geographic locations" so that they can purchase the 50 cent album.
Would'nt ypu agree?
Does that Make sense to you now?
i didnt read half of that.. I was just fu*kin witcha my n*gga. I know wut u mean
 06-04-2005, 05:39 PM         #147
Powermoves 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:
i didnt read half of that.. I was just fu*kin witcha my n*gga. I know wut u mean
No harm no foul player
No offense taken.
 11 years ago '05        #148
Arceo 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$2,057 | Props total: 31 31
idk but i see BURNINLZ on every damn page of this thread. well 3 of 11 but i bet my EPROPS that he'll be found on the rest defendin the guy in the GREEN letters of his SIG. get outta here with that. listen to Sonny from bronx tale and "dont care so much. Gunit or yukmouth doesnt put food on your table" aha
 06-04-2005, 06:30 PM         #149
CRASHMASTER 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
holly sh*t
 11 years ago '05        #150
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
space
 Arceo said:
idk but i see BURNINLZ on every damn page of this thread. well 3 of 11 but i bet my EPROPS that he'll be found on the rest defendin the guy in the GREEN letters of his SIG. get outta here with that. listen to Sonny from bronx tale and "dont care so much. Gunit or yukmouth doesnt put food on your table" aha

just rubbin it u Yukmouth c*ck-ridin n*ggas faces. Yuks bi*ch a.ss got bucked. But if this n*gga gon use that much effort to type of sum whack post bout goodfellas n sh*t, n my sig n all that type sh*t, i just fu*k wit yall n*ggas n argue n sh*t.

[Dave Chapelle] Thats FUNNY to me! [/Dave Chappelle]

All for fu*kin laughs n*gga, chill the fu*k out.. its just the internet homie

06-04-2005, 07:09 PM         #151
~Fat Joe~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn burnin l'z is a homo

and lmao @ spider loc scared as fu*k now that suge and prince mad!
 06-04-2005, 07:11 PM         #152
camsux 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
walks in this thread
farts
exits thread
 11 years ago '05        #153
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
space
 ~Fat Joe~ said:
damn burnin l'z is a homo

and lmao @ spider loc scared as fu*k now that suge and prince mad!

In the words of the great Malcolm X...

"Suck my d!ck n*gga"

06-04-2005, 07:20 PM         #154
~Fat Joe~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:
In the words of the great Malcolm X...

"Suck my d!ck n*gga"

lol... go wear ur g unit shirt
 11 years ago '04        #155
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
$15,605 | Props total: 574 574
 48601 said:
yeah it's AMAZING!
bi*ch u changed my quote first u fu*kin dumbass.....dont get mad and change somebodys quote around when they disagree with you....get your grown man on....

Last edited by persuazion; 06-04-2005 at 08:36 PM..
 06-04-2005, 07:32 PM         #156
camsux 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
11 pages of babble
close this thread asap
gunit is homo and we all know that
no need for this sh*t to go on
 11 years ago '04        #157
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
$15,605 | Props total: 574 574
yeah your right^^^ Yuk got robbed...is it worth 11 pages of gunit hate??
 11 years ago '04        #158
mr_underground|m 1507 heat pts1507
space
space
$20,472 | Props total: 12602 12602
 camsux said:
11 pages of babble
close this thread asap
gunit is homo and we all know that
no need for this sh*t to go on

thanx for contributing
 06-04-2005, 07:51 PM         #159
DJsharpy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If it was Fiddy who got robbed by regime 8 on 1 it would be all love for Yuk like he gangsta and no excuses... Spider was only with 4 or 5 homies... they have pics of it on DUBCNN... Yuk was with SUGE Knight!.. And if he is such a boss shouldn't he have more backup than one n*gga? And that pic he is holding up isn't the same medalian... Yuk is a dope lyricist, but c'mon now he aint gangsta and his mouth is too damn big... I'm sick and tired of hearing about bay cats getting merck'd everywhere they go outside the bay lol... Its a tradition Pac, Mac Dre, and if Yuk doesn't watch his mouth he might be next.
 06-04-2005, 07:57 PM         #160
camsux 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whoever is givin me hate is a gunit fan
fu*kers
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
112 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
127 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Waka Flocka Flame Responds To Gucci Mane's Hot 97 Interview
156 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx One gotta go for good
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Top 10 Amazing Video Games That Never Got A Sequel
71 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
257 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy