Jun 3 - Yukmouth Speaks about the chain

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Women's faces captured before, during and after orgasm in photography ..
80 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside **Warning! Do Not Travel to the following cities during these weekend..
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
After you die, your brain knows you’re dead, terrifying study reveals
97 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe100 keeping it real on the Hell Rell situation
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-03-2005, 07:49 PM         #101
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
50cent is a real n*gga word up he came to my house and had dinner with me I sucked the SKIN off his d!ck....
*speechless*
 12 years ago '04        #102
mr_underground|m 1951 heat pts1951 OP
space
space
$22,540 | Props total: 27941 27941
Yuk gets so much respect in the bay he doesn't need to roll deep, nobody's after his head...bay rappers are affiliated
 12 years ago '05        #103
BO$$ Playa 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$1,461 | Props total: 3 3
lol yuk is a bi*ch, always talking greasy, he aint no BO$$.....lol@him runnin his mouth until he get caught up and get that a.ss whooped.....no excuses, i dont give a fu*k how many n*ggas got on him, he keep that mouth yappin, that n*gga said "i aint payin 1500, you just need to give it back <---------- LMAO what the fu*k is this???? n*ggas dont play in the streets and he just gonna say "you need to give it back", you can tell right there that n*gga is pu**y and he dont know his way around in the streets, n*gga gettin clowned for that....

smh yukmouth is a fake for real, that n*gga said "it took 7 n*ggaz to leave some scratches" like they couldnt have busted his head open, they did enough to get the chain, i bet he wasnt talkin when he was gettin his a.ss beat, then after when he free he gonna front like they didnt wanna fu*k wit him like that, thats some bi*ch sh*t <--------- even u bay cats gotta admit to that. get off his d!ck.

and spider loc is a homo a.ss n*gga too...........

both them n*ggas some f*g**ts

Last edited by BO$$ Playa; 06-03-2005 at 08:11 PM..
 06-03-2005, 09:13 PM         #104
wabber 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So basically Yuk confirmed that he did get the beats and his chain yanked when someone else from Smoked-Out was tryna say he was in the studio that night and nothin happened? Looks like his crew is the liars.

Oh ya, Plus wasn't the chain that Spider took a picture in a gold one or wit yellow diamonds in it? the one here looks plat if not silver.

Anyways, just what I picked up on from this recent statement.
 12 years ago '04        #105
imtheking 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,287 | Props total: 440 440
what does getting your a.sswhoop mean.? taking you chain and a scratch haha well thats g unit for you bet if yuk had 7 of his peoples there g unit wouldn't of done sh*t.
 12 years ago '04        #106
nastii_nigga 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 695 695
its amazing g-unit there r.i mean i bet half da n*ggas reppin yuk aint even yuk fans bt its just cause g-unit look good they takin sides.dont know y all of yall belive yuk when he says he was one deep n spider was 8 deep.i saw an interview where spider said he was 4 deep and yuk was 7 deep.am not sayin spider is tellin da truth bt at da same how yall so sure yuk is tellin da truth.bottom line n*gga be talkin gangsta on tracks n got robbed 4 his chain and paid 2 get back his sh*t.pretty obvious hes bi*chmade.take it like a man n keep it movin
 12 years ago '04        #107
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,159 | Props total: 1990 1990
 48601 said:
thats tight how you can make a quote of whatever the fu*k you want it to say huh??
yeah it kinda is.....
 12 years ago '04        #108
S-I-X 
space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 145 145
 BurninLz said:
IDK wut they teach u in the dominican, but with money comes respect. And i doubt g-unit gives a fu*k whether sum dude like u respects him or not. He makin the money, he gettin the respect from the ppl that matter to him. Rappers dont have to have respect from their fans, they need respect from the ppl around them, and 50 has it.

i dont know what they teach you where you're at, when you have money doesn't mean people respect you, in lil kim's words "first you get the money...then you get the power...after you get the power....then comes the respect"...but not basing on what a rapper said. not everybody with money is respected, i'm sure last week's power ball lotto winner isn't respected right about now..may be admired, envied, and all others, BUT NOT RESPECTED
 06-03-2005, 10:38 PM         #109
HumanCrakk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i believe what spider said just cuz he swore on his dead grandmother family and hommies this fu*kin clown is snitchin hard runnin his mouth about spider havin a strap if thats not snitching what is
 12 years ago '05        #110
BO$$ Playa 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$1,461 | Props total: 3 3
 Yuk said:
I met up with my nigg a couple hrs later & he got my sh*t back, that's it. That's the real fu*kin story!
lol that sh*t is suspect as fu*k, n*gga just says "he got my sh*t back"....how we know that his boys didnt pay for it, aint no n*gga gonna be a punk and hand over a chain that he went through drama to get. something is missing out yuk's story, homeless lookin a.ss n*gga, and he got the nerve to call himself a bo$$.
 12 years ago '04        #111
slimthug226 
space
space
$315 | Props total: 7 7
this a nice debate
 06-03-2005, 11:12 PM         #112
MAJ15_P 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anybody got $5 to get Yuck a new chain...or maybe some homies to roll wit him to the club next time
 06-04-2005, 10:24 AM         #113
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i can't wait until 50, Banks, or Yayo get robbed, oh wait that can't happen cause they're always surronded by security
 06-04-2005, 10:27 AM         #114
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nastii_n*gga said:
its amazing g-unit there r.i mean i bet half da n*ggas reppin yuk aint even yuk fans bt its just cause g-unit look good they takin sides.dont know y all of yall belive yuk when he says he was one deep n spider was 8 deep.i saw an interview where spider said he was 4 deep and yuk was 7 deep.am not sayin spider is tellin da truth bt at da same how yall so sure yuk is tellin da truth.bottom line n*gga be talkin gangsta on tracks n got robbed 4 his chain and paid 2 get back his sh*t.pretty obvious hes bi*chmade.take it like a man n keep it movin
where this interview at?
 06-04-2005, 10:29 AM         #115
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
im a sweet little f*g who like to go around changing people's quote.....
yeah it's AMAZING!
 12 years ago '05        #116
Mannish-Yay 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,191 | Props total: 2472 2472
This is the longest debate in history!
 12 years ago '04        #117
~:Frank White:~ 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,764 | Props total: 133 133
 datnucca03 said:
And We're The Internet Thugz!!!!! Get Off Boxden An Go Write A Rhyme....fu*k Is U Doin!!!!!!!!!?????
siccness.net (west coast website) not bx...dumb a.ss
 12 years ago '05        #118
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,301 | Props total: 826 826
 cdoyle456 said:
i can't wait until 50, Banks, or Yayo get robbed, oh wait that can't happen cause they're always surronded by security
cuz they smart..?

"O, hey, security get outta here, im jsut a millionaire who can afford all this security, but ima let u guys go so we can get robbed"

makes alotta sense man
 12 years ago '04        #119
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
space
$42,074 | Props total: 3471 3471
dat just proves Yuk a real dude...rollin dolo, if u need a bunch of dudes to do a 1 man job dat just proves how pu**y you really are
 12 years ago '05        #120
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,301 | Props total: 826 826
 Born_Loser said:
dat just proves Yuk a real dude...rollin dolo, if u need a bunch of dudes to do a 1 man job dat just proves how pu**y you really are
i guess rollin dolo gets ya robbed

I've seen PLENTY of times, dudes robbin eachother. Same numbers on each side. Just one side was more feared than the other. Yuk aint sh*t, he a lyin basterd. Makin up excuses for gettin robbed lol

Last edited by BurninLz; 06-04-2005 at 11:06 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thats Too Much Woman For U Charlie, Gonna Have To Share Her Around A Bit
39 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 18 - Former Wharton Professor: 'Trump Was the Dumbest G*ddamn Stud..
92 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
She Said She Ya Fav Thick Chick
32 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Oct 18 - cable cartel strikes back - internet only price headed to at least $8..
117 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Demi Rose Busts Out
113 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Floyd still in the gym... hmm, throwing subliminal 51-0
68 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Heath Ledger Got Christian Bale To Actually Punch Him While Shooting ..
32 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Comedian Godfrey is a SAVAGE!!!!!!!
65 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy