Jun 3 - Yukmouth Speaks about the chain

most viewed right now
+16  94
57 comments @thotties
most viewed right now
15 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

14 years ago '04        #126
BrBHZ 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,053 | Props total: 4163 4163
who cares?

this thread needs to die.

06-04-2005, 02:22 PM         #127
Tre' 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Keep it going Yall!

Yuk got punked!!!!

06-04-2005, 02:22 PM         #128
Tre' 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
F Tha World We Love Furl!!!!!

14 years ago '04        #129
mr_underground|m 2142 heat pts2142 OP
space
space
$24,469 | Props total: 36525 36525

Yuk mouth phone interview! new sh*t

14 years ago '05        #130
BurninLz 35 heat pts35
space
space
$11,049 | Props total: 3851 3851
 mr_underground said
[WEBSITE LINK]

Yuk mouth phone interview! new sh*t
wut kinda extension is that? the hell is .rm?

14 years ago '04        #131
space
space
real media u need real player or a window media player extention download dawg

Last edited by mr_underground; 06-04-2005 at 02:40 PM..

14 years ago '05        #132
BurninLz 35 heat pts35
space
space
 mr_underground said
real media u need real player or a window media player extention download dawg
where u get the extension at?

06-04-2005, 02:41 PM         #133
Powermoves 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said
By you. But if that were tru, why they makin so much money? And y r ppl buyin they albums if they dont respect em?

Rest a*sured 99.9 percent of the people buying their albums are white people from the Suburbs who beleive fifty's hype.

(That can easily be proven by checking the BillBoard Soundscan one of the functions of the soundscan is to provide data on the geographic locations of where the CD's were purchased.)

That aint saying sh*t negative about white people, that's just saying he and his record company know how to market and sell those records.
You gotta respect his business accumen but that's about it.
He's too much of a bi*ch to respect him or his "Gangsta"

Last edited by Powermoves; 06-04-2005 at 02:52 PM..

14 years ago '04        #134
space
space
 BurninLz said
where u get the extension at?

i think windows will try and get it from online when u click on it

real player

a good thing to have on the pc, because windows doesn't do everything

Last edited by mr_underground; 06-04-2005 at 02:47 PM..

06-04-2005, 02:49 PM         #135
TRiL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All yall n*ggas betta stop talkin before Yuk get one of his internut n*ggas to get yall i.p. addresses and find out where u live, then pay you a visit... LMAO n*gga got yapped den explained it... fu*k it homie take ya loss, either retaliate or keep it movin'...

14 years ago '04        #136
space
space
he did try to go on the internet though

06-04-2005, 02:57 PM         #137
C-Cat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow...10 pages of complete nonsense

14 years ago '05        #138
BurninLz 35 heat pts35
space
space
 Powermoves said
Rest a*sured 99.9 percent of the people buying their albums are white people from the Suburbs who beleive fifty's hype.

(That can easily be proven by checking the BillBoard Soundscan one of the functions of the soundscan is to provide data on the geographic locations of where the CD's were purchased.)

That aint saying sh*t negative about white people, that's just saying he and his record company know how to market and sell those records.
You gotta respect his business accumen but that's about it.
He's too much of a bi*ch to respect him or his "Gangsta"
Geographic location? Unless there are segregated areas of the U.S. where its only blacks or only whites, then ur statement makes no sense.

And again, 50 doesnt give a sh*t who buys the cds, as long as hes makin the $

06-04-2005, 03:16 PM         #139
kilafo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo yuk should not have tryd to negotiate with that sucka... shoulda murked him and all them gunit suckas... then got his chain back.

14 years ago '05        #140
BurninLz 35 heat pts35
space
space
lmao at dude. THis n*gga make me laugh.

Yukmouth: "Im a boss. If i wasnt a boss, why do i have my chain back?"

n*gga!! IF YOU WAS SUCH A BOSS YOU WOULDNT OF HAD YO sh*t TAKEN IN THA FIRST fu*kIN PLACE!!

this n*gga run his mouth way to much, and hes a stupid n*gga. Makin excuses

06-04-2005, 03:32 PM         #141
flossaphy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said
So it makes him cool cuz he rolls alone? No, it makes him stupid. And he gets robbed cuz of it. Dont get mad cuz 50 is smart enuff not to roll alone in the club and yuk isnt. lol

u gna cry?

YA MAMA, BIATCH

and, stop lyin, yo a*s aint neva robbed nobody n*gga, fu*kin laguna beach a*s n*gga....haha..

14 years ago '04        #142
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$7,031 | Props total: 365 365
lmao. he basically just admitted his homie might have bought the sh*t back. n*gga's a clown. yadadidig, yadadamean? n*gga said he a 1000 deep all the time, then how you just get fu*king robbed? now he gonna take sh*t out on dre. please n*gga

06-04-2005, 04:32 PM         #143
SmokieMcPot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 andremackassi said
Wtf??? This n*gga Got Jumped And n*ggaz Is Saying He Got His a*s Whooped Like It Was One On One........ I Swear G-unit Has The Gayest Fan Base In The World..... That n*gga Yuk Aint The Incredible Hulk He's A Little n*gga So How In The fu*k Is He Gonna Take On Seven To Eight n*ggaz???

thats what im sayin

06-04-2005, 04:44 PM         #144
camsux 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Close This Thread
We All Know That Gunit Sucks Each Others d*cks
Yes Homo

06-04-2005, 05:38 PM         #145
Powermoves 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said
Geographic location? Unless there are segregated areas of the U.S. where its only blacks or only whites, then ur statement makes no sense.

And again, 50 doesnt give a sh*t who buys the cds, as long as hes makin the $
I dont think you understand what I'm saying When I say Geographic Location dude.
For example ..Soundscan Data can tell you that the CD was purchased in a Sam Goody Located in The Twin Oaks Mall Located at 3246 West Emery Drive,In Boise Idaho on June 4th at 4:00 PM

It can also tell you that a CD was Purchased at Juniors Record Located at 8701 Ashland Avenue Chicago, Illinois at 5:00

The Second Location I gave you is the neighborhood I grew up in on the South Side of Chicago. In this Particular neighborhood the racial population/demographic) is 100% percent African American.

Take into account that the first address I gave you (although ficticious) represents an an area in a suburb where the population is 98% caucasion and 2% other.

Dude, Record companies and almost all other industries can tell where their product is being sold just by demographic info. If they can tell where it's sold then they can tell who is buying it and they adverise and market accordingly.

That is what I meant by Geographic Location and who is buying what. Like it or not the U.S. is segregated there are geographic locations that are predominately white or black or another ethinic makeup or a mixture.
Is that not true?

If 50 cents soundscan numbers show that his sales come from geographic locations where the population is predominately white then I would say that it's safe to say that the majority of those sales are not coming from black people traveling enmasse to these "geographic locations" so that they can purchase the 50 cent album.
Would'nt ypu agree?
Does that Make sense to you now?

14 years ago '05        #146
BurninLz 35 heat pts35
space
space
 Powermoves said
I dont think you understand what I'm saying When I say Geographic Location dude.
For example ..Soundscan Data can tell you that the CD was purchased in a Sam Goody Located in The Twin Oaks Mall Located at 3246 West Emery Drive,In Boise Idaho on June 4th at 4:00 PM

It can also tell you that a CD was Purchased at Juniors Record Located at 8701 Ashland Avenue Chicago, Illinois at 5:00

The Second Location I gave you is the neighborhood I grew up in on the South Side of Chicago. In this Particular neighborhood the racial population/demographic) is 100% percent African American.

Take into account that the first address I gave you (although ficticious) represents an an area in a suburb where the population is 98% caucasion and 2% other.

Dude, Record companies and almost all other industries can tell where their product is being sold just by demographic info. If they can tell where it's sold then they can tell who is buying it and they adverise and market accordingly.

That is what I meant by Geographic Location and who is buying what. Like it or not the U.S. is segregated there are geographic locations that are predominately white or black or another ethinic makeup or a mixture.
Is that not true?

If 50 cents soundscan numbers show that his sales come from geographic locations where the population is predominately white then I would say that it's safe to say that the majority of those sales are not coming from black people traveling enmasse to these "geographic locations" so that they can purchase the 50 cent album.
Would'nt ypu agree?
Does that Make sense to you now?
i didnt read half of that.. I was just fu*kin witcha my n*gga. I know wut u mean

06-04-2005, 06:39 PM         #147
Powermoves 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said
i didnt read half of that.. I was just fu*kin witcha my n*gga. I know wut u mean
No harm no foul player
No offense taken.

14 years ago '05        #148
Arceo 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$2,328 | Props total: 988 988
idk but i see BURNINLZ on every damn page of this thread. well 3 of 11 but i bet my EPROPS that he'll be found on the rest defendin the guy in the GREEN letters of his SIG. get outta here with that. listen to Sonny from bronx tale and "dont care so much. Gunit or yukmouth doesnt put food on your table" aha

06-04-2005, 07:30 PM         #149
CRASHMASTER 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
holly sh*t

14 years ago '05        #150
BurninLz 35 heat pts35
space
space
 Arceo said
idk but i see BURNINLZ on every damn page of this thread. well 3 of 11 but i bet my EPROPS that he'll be found on the rest defendin the guy in the GREEN letters of his SIG. get outta here with that. listen to Sonny from bronx tale and "dont care so much. Gunit or yukmouth doesnt put food on your table" aha

just rubbin it u Yukmouth c*ck-ridin n*ggas faces. Yuks bi*ch a*s got bucked. But if this n*gga gon use that much effort to type of sum whack post bout goodfellas n sh*t, n my sig n all that type sh*t, i just fu*k wit yall n*ggas n argue n sh*t.

[Dave Chapelle] Thats FUNNY to me! [/Dave Chappelle]

All for fu*kin laughs n*gga, chill the fu*k out.. its just the internet homie

Home      

most viewed right now
+158online now  31
Image(s) inside Sittin 24 inches off the ground...
67 comments
20 hours ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+120online now  28
Image(s) inside Come Get Your Mama, Bruh...
128 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+24online now  22
Sara Molina: Tekashi 6ix9ine's Guilty Plea Deal is No Prison Time by Snitching..
407 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+25online now  13
WARTIME: 50 Cent has goons following Mayweathers entourage ready to make a move
87 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy