most viewed right now
Image(s) inside she wanna play ball
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Gucci Mane Reveals Why He Sold Young Thugís Contract
27 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-03-2005, 05:06 PM         #81
Tre' 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Aint no since of arguin these kids really believe Yuk is god and so dont even waste your breath and FYI IM FROM THE BAY bi*chES!!!!

FUK YUK
FUK G-UNIT

ITS ALL ABOUT MAC DRE THE KING OF THE BAY!!!

Last edited by Tre'; 06-03-2005 at 05:06 PM..
 06-03-2005, 05:06 PM         #82
AndyK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:
Domincian Republic must not be teachin u the right morals n*gga, cuz if u gna say u dont respect sum1 just cuz u dont like they music, ur ignorant.

and ur ignorant if u think that coz u dont agree with one person, his whole country mustnt have been taught the 'right morals' , so u really need to shut the fu*k up
 06-03-2005, 05:12 PM         #83
GAME OVER 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For One Spider Loc Hasnt Proved sh*t! Yukmouth Is Already Made.all These Pepole Ridin G-unit d!ck And G-unit Is Still Riding Pac's d!ck Which I Would Like To Add Yuk Really Did fu*k With Pac But Thats A Whole Differrent Story.anyways We All No 50 Is A Snitch Why Else Would Pepole Roll To Your Grannys House And Pop 9 Holes In Your a.ss Makes Me Wonder If He Would Have Been In The Bay He Wouldnt Be Rappin Right Now Let Yuk And The Regime Catch Spider Or Any Of The Gay Unit fu*ks By Himself With One Homie Guarenteed He Would Be Chain Less To And How Is Spider Gonna Go And Try To Sell His Chain To The Jewelry Store Isnt That Selling Stolen Property.yukmouth Will Eat Spider Up All Day Long Prove Yourself Dont Try Stupid Publicity Stunts To Get Known Gayunit f*gs
 11 years ago '05        #84
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
space
$10,014 | Props total: 197 197
blah blah blah. all i hear is talkin n hatin.

n*gga got robbed. Deal with it.

:sleepy:
 06-03-2005, 05:18 PM         #85
SkoolYard Bully 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol@YUk groupies sheading tears... plain and simple, yuk was talkin all that crap on those mix tapes and he got caught slipping (note: there's no such thing as a fair f!ght in the streets.) I could careless about g-unit and spider loc can't rap for sh*t... but he got brownie points for snatching boyz chain and sellin it back to him~
 06-03-2005, 05:31 PM         #86
DaRampant 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good read. . .
 11 years ago '04        #87
QBKinG 
space
space
$1,087 | Props total: 0 0
these gay-unit d!ckriding f*g**ts can eat a d!ck...PRINT THAT
 11 years ago '04        #88
NardVa 
space
space
space
$1,639 | Props total: 0 0
I don't like Yuk and Spider Loc is a nobody. Anywayz Yuk got jumped and got his chain took. Real sh*t happens to real n*ggaz. He got caught slippin. That don't make him any less of a n*gga. Any body would have got it if t was 7 on 1. He probably did pay to get it back. Chain probably cost more than 1500 anywayz. It was a chump move but a smart move. It wasn't nothing else he can do except pay to get his chain back. I just hope the next time he sees Spider he don't let that sh*t ride.
 11 years ago '05        #89
jaydee24 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,610 | Props total: 0 0
yuk be hanging with some crazy motherf*ckers, i mean i think they did jump him cause he was by his self, and he do talk big sh*t even when he by himself so they took the opportunity to get him. But that n*gga spider got shook when they came up on him in the jewelry store to get yuks sh*t back. I heard spider gave it back quick.
 11 years ago '04        #90
BayLoc 
space
space
$3,850 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k THE GAY UNIT,cant believe yall fake a.ss bustaz on here like them softys man,yall WHITEBOYS need to get of 50 d!ck,he GARBAGE
 06-03-2005, 06:21 PM         #91
flossaphy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:
n*gga i dont care who you met. Whats ur point he roll alone? Thats his dumbass fault. And he gets robbed for it. How u gna try n say he hard, when the n*gga just got bucked

you illiterate muthafu*ka, read the post again, then again, then again, and tell where i said he was hard. Stupidity is a fu*kin crime fo realz. How many rappers you know that would roll ANYWHERE by themselves, yet alone the club. Let's see 50 go to the club, he gone have a whole swat team with him. Not cause he's smart, its cause n*ggas dont respect him and n*ggas would take his a.ss out any chance they get. Although, I respect 50 for making it where he is now, but thats it. Yukmouth been around too long for you little teenie boppers to disrespect him. Learn somethin fo you talk...yaaaadaaaadamean...bi*ches
 06-03-2005, 06:29 PM         #92
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tre' said:
Yuk got whopped HAHAHA...stop talkin that sh*t and just rap next time
damn yo i know look at those pictures, i'm suprised he's not in the hospital, damn yo he looks bad *sarcasm*
 11 years ago '05        #93
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
space
$10,014 | Props total: 197 197
 flossaphy said:
you illiterate muthafu*ka, read the post again, then again, then again, and tell where i said he was hard. Stupidity is a fu*kin crime fo realz. How many rappers you know that would roll ANYWHERE by themselves, yet alone the club. Let's see 50 go to the club, he gone have a whole swat team with him. Not cause he's smart, its cause n*ggas dont respect him and n*ggas would take his a.ss out any chance they get. Although, I respect 50 for making it where he is now, but thats it. Yukmouth been around too long for you little teenie boppers to disrespect him. Learn somethin fo you talk...yaaaadaaaadamean...bi*ches
So it makes him cool cuz he rolls alone? No, it makes him stupid. And he gets robbed cuz of it. Dont get mad cuz 50 is smart enuff not to roll alone in the club and yuk isnt. lol

u gna cry?

Last edited by BurninLz; 06-03-2005 at 06:31 PM..
 06-03-2005, 06:36 PM         #94
dondatta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yuk fu*kin sucks, aint sh*t with out knumbskull
 11 years ago '04        #95
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,167 | Props total: 47 47
yo if anything i think yuk should quit the whole g unit tbeef thing...cuz it aint gettin him anywhere.....maybe in the bay...but he need to just make some hot sh*t and get big off of his music...i kno beef sells...but thats only for them industry n*ggaz

Last edited by Kap(Da)King; 06-03-2005 at 06:41 PM..
 06-03-2005, 06:58 PM         #96
BaY510BiZnEsS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Burninl'z did u just say that n*gga spider loc aint n g-unit?That n*gga has g-unit tattooed on the back of his mothafukkin hand.N wut u mean y would he do it for 50?The same reason Game did that sh*t.50 might be too big to waste time wit the lil n*ggas but u think he wants n*ggas runnin they mouths n dissin him n sh*t?Fuk no, so what does he do?He sends his lil puppets after them.Aill i know is that n*gga spider better not get caught up slippin like Yuk did cuz i guarantee Regime is takin more than a mothafukin chain.
 11 years ago '04        #97
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
$15,603 | Props total: 570 570
If it would have been the other way around....these " I wanna hate on the Gunit too"ass mufu*kas would have a ball....these the same guys that was sayin Buck was stupid for stabbin that dude and all that bullsh*t.....Yuk talked a WHOLE lot of sh*t about everybody.....more then the average rapper would....then he takin pics of a diff chain then that got snatched like we dont c one is silver and one is gold...then he cryin about gettin jumped....where da fu*k waz the REGIME...I can c if he was outside his baby mammas house and by himself or some sh*t,but why would u go to the club solo if u know people is wantin to get at you....then u cant even go get ya own sh*t back but you know who took it...spider loc aint said sh*t ...just took a pic....and the Regime puttin out official statements and sh*t holdin press confrences...and people still hatin on spider....
 11 years ago '04        #98
da_hustla 
space
space
space
$635 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k the gay-unit

damn spider loc is just like his group

they do anything for publicity
 11 years ago '05        #99
theKid_Sniccrs 
space
space
$7,013 | Props total: 47 47
Yuk is a real dude. At least the nicca commented on the sh*t. Bay-Up and haters sit the fu*k down. bi*ches scratch and bite, unless its a deejay or a d!ck-ridin rapper! The realest real talk is comin from the Yay-area. I'd like to hear what Spyder has to speak on. Cos niccas been pumpin up sh*t for a while, and no diss, Im a G-Unit fan, but damn, b...
 06-03-2005, 07:46 PM         #100
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:
blah blah blah. all i hear is talkin n hatin.

n*gga got robbed. Deal with it.

:sleepy:
goggle goggle goggle all i hear is gurrgling coming from burningcockz's gumline i told you b4 bi*ch get 50 out ya mouth you sound like a cmplete fu*king f*g**t how the fu*k you gone say some sh*t like "50 got a big d!ck" in your post?
Home      

most viewed right now
Health How You Can Rewire Your Brain
25 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside White Booty Meat (1 pic)
64 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all Remember Rachel From Boy Meets World???
145 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
148 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Truth behind no headphones jack apple
55 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL RGIII - Y'all better leave me and my Becky be
68 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fif's Bullet Catcher "Monster" Stays In The Cut!
145 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Obama: once out of office, Iím gonna stop being polite and start gett..
94 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy