Jun 3 - Yukmouth Speaks about the chain

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Maino Responds to Wack100! Questions his gangsta..
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Cancel your plans: Rare black moon could mean end of world
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside WAK100 Calls out " TEEFY " da BUCK TOOF NIG who KNOCKED out BEANS !
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Meek Mill Announces ‘DC4’ Release Date
82 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #61
FyreBlazer 
space
space
$2,122 | Props total: 2 2
What makes me think Yuk (and the Regime) is making excuses is the simple fact that they all came up on the internet writing full essays on what "really went down" while Spider didn't do anything but take pictures with Yuk's chain. Add on the facts that that is indeed a different chain in this picture and from the Regime's statement, they said one member was with Yuk and Yuk saying he was by himself. Something just doesn't add up...
 11 years ago '05        #62
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
space
$10,029 | Props total: 202 202
Listen yall.. Lemme give u all a lil history lesson for a minute.

The whole 50 cent- Yukmouth beef aint even a beef at all. It was between Bang em smurf/Domination - 50 cent. Yukmouth wuz just talkin sh*t wit Bang em. Yukmouth made disses bout 50. But yuk wuznt even worth 50s time, so 50 didnt even lift an eyebrow to him. So game stepped in n started beefin wit yukmouth. So they had they little beef. Then game got kicked outta g-unit.

So lemme ask u sumthing. How wuld spider loc, robbing yukmouth (who 50 didnt even give to sh*ts about to diss back in the 1st place), how wuld that try and get 50's approval whatsoever? 50 dont give a sh*t about yukmouth. Spider Loc is spider loc. He isnt 50 cents sidekick. He doesnt live to please him. Spider Loc is signed to G-UNIT RECORDS.. hes NOT in G-unit. Yall need to understand that.
 06-03-2005, 03:33 PM         #63
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ace121pk said:
fu*k yukmouth
fu*k your grandmother wit her OLD stankin a.ss pu**y
 06-03-2005, 03:36 PM         #64
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:

The whole 50 cent- Yukmouth beef aint even a beef at all. It was between Bang em smurf/Domination - 50 cent. Yukmouth wuz just talkin sh*t wit Bang em. Yukmouth made disses bout 50. But yuk wuznt even worth 50s time, so 50 didnt even lift an eyebrow to him. So game stepped in n started beefin wit yukmouth. So they had they little beef. Then game got kicked outta g-unit.

So lemme ask u sumthing. How wuld spider loc, robbing yukmouth (who 50 didnt even give to sh*ts about to diss back in the 1st place), how wuld that try and get 50's approval whatsoever? 50 dont give a sh*t about yukmouth. Spider Loc is spider loc. He isnt 50 cents sidekick. He doesnt live to please him. Spider Loc is signed to G-UNIT RECORDS.. hes NOT in G-unit. Yall need to understand that. plus 50 got a big a.ss d!ck
you a gay mu'phuckcka n*gga matter fact you dont deserve to be called a n*gga after a post like that you bi*ch!
 06-03-2005, 03:44 PM         #65
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A n*gga can't do all that sh*t talkin and don't expect nothing not gonna happen to him
 06-03-2005, 03:47 PM         #66
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:
thank u! bout time theres a n*gga who doesnt A.) have a 2nd grade education, B.) is ignorant as fu*k and C.) has his head up Yukmouths a.ss

D.)BurninL'z gets 50 d!ck off of his cavity/gingivitis line
E.)BurninL'z should make his way to the abortion clinic as much as the n*gga ride 50 and Gimmick-U n*ggas Is Trash (g-unit) d!ck the n*gga should be pregnant
 06-03-2005, 03:49 PM         #67
Tre' 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:

So lemme ask u sumthing. How wuld spider loc, robbing yukmouth (who 50 didnt even give to sh*ts about to diss back in the 1st place), how wuld that try and get 50's approval whatsoever? 50 dont give a sh*t about yukmouth. Spider Loc is spider loc. He isnt 50 cents sidekick. He doesnt live to please him. Spider Loc is signed to G-UNIT RECORDS.. hes NOT in G-unit. Yall need to understand that.

Good Point...50 is smart and not letting Yuk go platinum off beefin wit him and to 50 Yuk is a smallcat...Game and Yuk are beefin cuz of how Game did the JT tha bigga figga and the whole bay area...FYI.
 06-03-2005, 03:52 PM         #68
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigdut1213 said:
A n*gga can't do all that sh*t talkin and don't expect nothing not gonna happen to him
sort of like you big-dumbdut?...

-spider loc shouldn't have done that...
-n*ggas in cali better stay in the crib this summer.-
-n*gga it's about to be a all out gang war green light on any g-unit n*ggas in the streets or if they hit bricks

fu*k big dumb dut
 06-03-2005, 03:53 PM         #69
camsux 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k gunit
cam rockin pink > anything gunit does
u mad?
 11 years ago '04        #70
rasheedwallace 33 heat pts33
space
space
$21,629 | Props total: 4146 4146
sounds just like what was reported to me...

im hot hating yuk, i mean 7 on 2...but he paid to get his sh*t back...??

i dunno about that. yuk shoud have got his crew and came to the jeweler.
 06-03-2005, 04:13 PM         #71
flossaphy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BurninLz or whatever the fu*k your name is, you a straight post hoe. 80% of this thread is all you. It's like you arguing with yourself, dumb a.ss n*gga.

You know the world fell off when all credibility goes to a n*gga that wanna act hard cause he eight deep against a n*gga thats alone. Thats some bi*ch sh*t. Most ya'll mothafu*kas on here never met either one them n*ggas but act like you know all about em. I met yukmouth many times at the concerts and clubs and he do roll by himself with his chains and sh*t, dude got respect out here........lol....i also notice its all the east coast n*ggas thats doing the g-unit d!ckriding....
 06-03-2005, 04:22 PM         #72
Strider 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jez_humphrey said:
7 on 2, sounds abour rite for g unit

woulda been a completely different story if equal and bo and gonzoe there
and if 50 was there?
lmao he wouldve sonned him 4 real
 06-03-2005, 04:23 PM         #73
PersianCzar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:

I like how you talk serious yet your facts are all fuked up. First of all, Yuk & Regime had beef with 50 before he even signed to G-Unit. They started dissin 50 since '99. So don't be bullshytin to everybody here that Yuk was just talking on domination/bang'ems tracks.

Second of all, I like how your whole story sounds but u corny son. You like a prosecuter who just comes out and spills all the things that you could say to throw a n*gga in jail. So don't be comin' here and making fables on something you don't even know. One variable that you missed in your opinion, could change your whole view as to what really happened. a.ssumptions are the mutha of all fukups......

Peeps like you are the ones Yukmouth was calling "fake-azz internet reporters."
 06-03-2005, 04:25 PM         #74
REGGIERICH104 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah Dats About Right If U Get Robbed Just Except It Dont Make Excuses, sh*t Damn Near Every n*gga Been Robbed At Least Once,and If U Have'nt Yet Chances Are If U A n*gga U Proably Will. Unless U Gon Die 4 Yo sh*t And Obviously Yuk Aint That Type Of n*gga!!!!!!!!!!!
 11 years ago '05        #75
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
space
 flossaphy said:
BurninLz or whatever the fu*k your name is, you a straight post hoe. 80% of this thread is all you. It's like you arguing with yourself, dumb a.ss n*gga.

You know the world fell off when all credibility goes to a n*gga that wanna act hard cause he eight deep against a n*gga thats alone. Thats some bi*ch sh*t. Most ya'll mothafu*kas on here never met either one them n*ggas but act like you know all about em. I met yukmouth many times at the concerts and clubs and he do roll by himself with his chains and sh*t, dude got respect out here........lol....i also notice its all the east coast n*ggas thats doing the g-unit d!ckriding....
n*gga i dont care who you met. Whats ur point he roll alone? Thats his dumbass fault. And he gets robbed for it. How u gna try n say he hard, when the n*gga just got bucked
 11 years ago '05        #76
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
space
 PersianCzar said:
I like how you talk serious yet your facts are all fuked up. First of all, Yuk & Regime had beef with 50 before he even signed to G-Unit. They started dissin 50 since '99. So don't be bullshytin to everybody here that Yuk was just talking on domination/bang'ems tracks.

Second of all, I like how your whole story sounds but u corny son. You like a prosecuter who just comes out and spills all the things that you could say to throw a n*gga in jail. So don't be comin' here and making fables on something you don't even know. One variable that you missed in your opinion, could change your whole view as to what really happened. a.ssumptions are the mutha of all fukups......

Peeps like you are the ones Yukmouth was calling "fake-azz internet reporters."
I never put a time frame down on what i said did i n*gga? Bang em wuz ridin wit 50 when he was doin the power of tha dollar and guess whos back thing, then he kicked his a.ss to the curb. and thats the same time the whole yukmouth and 50 beef started. ANd 50 never even aknowledged yukmouths whack a.ss. Whether he was on his own tracks or on tracks wit bang em. It dont matter cuz he was never important enuff. So go chill wit ya boy, maybe u can buy him a new chain if yall r such good friends lol whack n*gga

Last edited by BurninLz; 06-03-2005 at 04:31 PM..
 06-03-2005, 04:35 PM         #77
camsux 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gunit needs to commit suicide
there aint sh*t good about them
 06-03-2005, 04:39 PM         #78
~Fat Joe~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
did you read what it said? he ddint pay for his chain

smh @ these f*g not knowing who yuk roll with

all they gotta do is go over there and rip the chain right off his neck

they aint fu*ken wit regime
 06-03-2005, 04:45 PM         #79
PersianCzar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:
I never put a time frame down on what i said did i n*gga? Bang em wuz ridin wit 50 when he was doin the power of tha dollar and guess whos back thing, then he kicked his a.ss to the curb. and thats the same time the whole yukmouth and 50 beef started. ANd 50 never even aknowledged yukmouths whack a.ss. Whether he was on his own tracks or on tracks wit bang em. It dont matter cuz he was never important enuff. So go chill wit ya boy, maybe u can buy him a new chain if yall r such good friends lol whack n*gga
Thanx for admitting that you lied you fake muthafu*ka......

I can just "assume" 50 didn't reply cuz he was a biatch-azz, scared muthafu*ka for not coming back. But I ain't bi*ch-MADE like you to speak on something I really don't know anything about. This internet relationship that u got to get yo info is probably all u got!!!! So keep analyzing yo thoughts by yoself, smoke yo crack, and understand that I could give 2 sh*ts about 50, Yuk, and U especially.

Last edited by PersianCzar; 06-03-2005 at 04:48 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #80
onlyonesmoke 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,795 | Props total: 203 203
 BurninLz said:
i never said that the n*gga wuz pu**y for givin up the chain at gunpoint. Its the point that after the incident, the n*gga is STILL talkin sh*t! And he aint gonna admit that the f*g**t had to pay to get his own sh*t back. He just gonna say sum sh*t to make himself look like a gangster. And if he really wuz a bigga gangster liek he says he was.. he wuldnt 1.) Been 1 deep in the club, and 2.) gotten robbed in the first place. ANd if he was such a gangster, he wulda robbed spider to get his sh*t back. Luniz aint sh*t, i got 5 on these nuts n*gga

yuks been puting it down tooooo long in the streets of Oakland to be labeled as a square, or not a gangsta... i wouldn't even label muthafu*ka out here in the bay as gangsta we label our selfs as hustlas, RIDAZ AND dopedealers, getting that money. so What if spider jack him for his chain... sh*t happen to the best of us.

Its the Town bi*ch

OAKLAND sh*t ^^^^^^^^^^

Last edited by onlyonesmoke; 06-03-2005 at 04:58 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside That's the most beautiful ass I've ever seen
45 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
146 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
62 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Mary J Blige Just Topped Her Legendary Fried Chicken Jingle....
109 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Hov x Gucci
108 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Did this nigga meek just have the audacity to make a post about winning
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
14 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Super Nerd in Awe of HDR 4K FORZA
38 comments
1 day ago